Helmer
McAgger
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
35 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Where is Jardim going then?

Roma? Inter? Barcelona?

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Tuchel Appreciation Thread

Post by M99 Tue May 16, 2017 5:45 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Where is Jardim going then?

Roma? Inter? Barcelona?

Replacing Wenger hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Barca are hiring Valverde

Jardim will stay or compete for Inter job
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 16, 2017 5:48 pm

M99 wrote:

Roma? Inter? Barcelona?

Replacing Wenger hmm

Only in my wet dreams.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 am

Rheinische Post write that Thomas Tuchel has an offer from Bayer Leverkusen.

http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussball/fortuna/robert-schaefer-und-thomas-tuchel-vor-wechsel-zu-bayer-04-leverkusen-aid-1.6825841.amp
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Would be amazing for Leverkusen. Though better clubs should be in for him, if they know what's good.
I'm looking at you, Barca. And you Arsenal. And... hrmpf.. you Bayern
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Roma? Inter? Barcelona?

Atleti maybe if Simeone leaves.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Would be amazing for Leverkusen. Though better clubs should be in for him, if they know what's good.
I'm looking at you, Barca. And you Arsenal. And... hrmpf.. you Bayern

No thanks we got our generic Spanish relatively less glamorous coach who will definitely make us go through quarter finals this time. Touchwood.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Kicker: Thomas Tuchel will leave Dortmund.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Kicker: Thomas Tuchel will leave Dortmund.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Wish we would fire Carlo tomorrow now that we can get Tuchel
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 pm

Imagine wanting a flop hipster fraud over a 3 time CL winner.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 30, 2017 12:28 am

So weird Borussia Dortnund sacks his manager after just two , even if the results were
Are there other reasons?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 30, 2017 6:37 am

We don't even have to sack Wenger to get him Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 30, 2017 11:01 am

Robespierre wrote:So weird Borussia Dortnund sacks his manager after just two , even if the results were
Are there other reasons?
i half listened when they were explaining it on radio, but basically problems with the management, disagreement on players sold who were promised to stay, issue with the way the bus incident was handled, issue with the aubameyang nike situation, players not having his back, etc... it was boring so i did not pay attention... mini guardiola like tyrant type Laughing

bottom line he left, most likely going to leverkusen, and Tuchel will most likely replace him. who wins? bundesliga
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue May 30, 2017 3:05 pm

He is good enough to coach Barca. He is a good coach who is learning well, took a bunch of teenagers & overtook Madrid to top the group with a bunch of teenagers. He won the Germany CUP beating Bayern & came 2nd one season & 3rd the next. I mean the guy lost Miki, Hummels & Gundogan & had got people like Bartra, Rode, etc as replacements !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 30, 2017 3:15 pm

footyfan01 wrote:He is good enough to coach Barca. He is a good coach who is learning well, took a bunch of teenagers & overtook Madrid to top the group with a bunch of teenagers. He won the Germany CUP beating Bayern & came 2nd one season & 3rd the next. I mean the guy lost Miki, Hummels & Gundogan & had got people like Bartra, Rode, etc as replacements !

You admit now that Dortmund have some absolute jobbers in the first team? Because you were very vocal about how strong Dortmund's team is bla bla bla... and I told you they wouldn't finish 2nd in the league because of signings like Bartra, Rode and Schürrle.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 30, 2017 3:18 pm

good enough to coach Barca

my sides rofl

if this clown was from France or South America you guys wouldn't hype him

finishing behind a newly promoted team in the league, having to go to the final match day to finish above last seasons 15th placed Hoffeinheim and wondering why the board aren't pleased

Players at his disposal are far better than everyone bar Bayern in the league, he's underachieved plain and simple and now it's time for a different coach to get a chance

Hasenhüttl > Tuchel
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 30, 2017 3:24 pm

The reasons why he is sacked have nothing to do with football. Tuchel did a fantastic job with the squad he has.

Even Watzke has said that in football terms Dortmund reached their goals with Tuchel, here's the full statement in English:

"This squad has achieved something historic. And we have to thank our coach Thomas Tuchel and his staff, that's clear.

"There's some criticism from fans that we have parted ways with Tuchel. We can understand that as a club. BVB was successful with Tuchel for two years in which we have reached our goals.

"But we, sporting director Michael Zorc and me, have worn ourselves out in dealing with the coaching staff.

"Taking your responsibilities is not only about the results, that's not different at Dortmund from any other sporting club.
It's about basic values such as trust, respect, communication, authenticity, identification. It's about loyalty.

"In the current situation, we did not see any starting point for a successful work for the future. That's why we decided not to continue with this coaching staff beyond the season 2016-17."
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Its not like its hard to be good enough to coach Barca. Look at Enrique's career before they hired him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 30, 2017 3:29 pm

@firenze I thought you wanted to put your arrogant character guise to bed?

Moreso, since you obviously have neither a clue about Dortmund, the Bundesliga and what went on there last season, why would you, and neither do you care, why would you.

So this is just meaningless, fundamentally ingenuine, random, mechanical trolling at this point, and frankly it's a bit tiring.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue May 30, 2017 3:40 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:He is good enough to coach Barca. He is a good coach who is learning well, took a bunch of teenagers & overtook Madrid to top the group with a bunch of teenagers. He won the Germany CUP beating Bayern & came 2nd one season & 3rd the next. I mean the guy lost Miki, Hummels & Gundogan & had got people like Bartra, Rode, etc as replacements !

You admit now that Dortmund have some absolute jobbers in the first team? Because you were very vocal about how strong Dortmund's team is bla bla bla... and I told you they wouldn't finish 2nd in the league because of signings like Bartra, Rode and Schürrle.

As I said before & I don't know how many times I have to repeat - Reus, Auba & Sokratis are absolute champions. Weigl, Dembele, Pulisic, RG etc are top young prospects. As I previously said, Dortmund have some of the top young talents today & will be a big force in CHL in the coming years (if they hold that talent).

That doesn't mean they will win trophies this season. You don't win trophies with 19 year old kids in their 1st or 2nd major season! Dortmund squad is pretty good & 3rd in BL, CHL Quarters & German CUP is a good result. My point is that they lost 3 huge players in Miki, Gundogan, Hummels & this season should have been a disaster (How many teams recover from that big a loss?) & I have never rated players like Rode, Bartra or Schurrle !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Firenze wrote:

finishing behind a newly promoted team in the league

By this logic, majority of the EPL coaches should have been kicked off after last season.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 30, 2017 3:43 pm

It has nothing to do with me being arrogant and everything to do with you hyping up some German manager just because he's German.

Dortmund won some relatively mediocre trophy, OK? they weren't competitive in CL (Monaco played them off of the pitch)

They weren't competitive in the league, like I said, finishing behind a newly promoted side and going down to the final match day against Hoffen freakin Heim (15th last season) should be unacceptable for a top team like Dortmund

He's had two years at the club and you can argue the reinforcements this season weren't as good as the outgoing players but on paper he still had an infinitely superior team to his league rivals not named Bayern

and you're acting like it's some massively stupid decision from Dortmund to get rid of this guy when it's actually completely normal in Football

I don't have to watch the Bundesliga week in week out to know that a club of Dortmund's stature and capability should be doing more than what Tuchel has them doing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Firenze wrote:

finishing behind a newly promoted team in the league

By this logic, majority of the EPL coaches should have been kicked off after last season.

It was completely embarrassing and people rightly ridiculed the top clubs in England. Most did replace their managers too.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue May 30, 2017 3:53 pm

"I don't have to watch the Premier League week in week out to know that a club of Man Utd's stature and capability should be doing more than what Mourinho has them doing."

Says ignorant fan that never watched a Man Utd game this season.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next