futbol
The Franchise
windkick
44 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:21 am

It's because I was missing a category that I forgot to type: Former youth product

ffs

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:18 am

In regards to a January signing..

I think there is more chance we go for Gundogan than Coutinho. Gundogan was actually in Barcelona during the summer talking to us so the avenue must already be open to a possibility while Pool would likely hold Coutinho hostage until the summer unless we gave them some retarded, Suarez type deal since he is all they really have that works right now.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:49 am

They want coutinho as Pedro replacement as forward not in midfield.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:13 am

Isn't he more of an attacking center mid played out wide because Liverpool have zero wing players other than that kid Ibe? Sounds like something we would do...look for a player then play him out of position for the rest of his career.  

Besides, would Coutinho leave Pool to come play as a back up forward for us? Sounds like something a player like a Nolito would consider, not a Coutinho caliber player.  

Gundogan on the other hand would walk right in and potentially be a starter if he performs. Coutinho isn't benching no one and he knows that

I think the Coutinho rumors started because Neymar mentioned him in some interview recently (links provided), which doesn't at all mean we are in on him. Plus I don't think the club itself is ready to drop that sort of cash in January (when do we ever?) and also not sure if Coutinho himself would accept a back up role.  

Links to Neymar talking about Coutinho, not Barca talking about him. aka I don't think this rumor holds weight.
http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/9/21/9365929/neymar-coutinho-barcelona-transfer
http://www.espnfc.us/barcelona/story/2624803/neymar-likes-liverpools-coutinho-style-for-barcelona

That said I would love a combo of Coutinho and Gundogan, LOL. Would sure as *bleep* strengthen the hell out of our club.

Last edited by windkick on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:19 am

I read a recent random rumor that we would consider recalling Denis Suarez in January. The buy back option inserted in the Villarreal deal is only a €3 million fee. Read he is a back up option to Gundogan (random considering they don't play the same position at all, lol)

Also, my question is who would bring more to us in the future between Halilovic and Denis? From what I've seen last few games out of Halilovic, he looks pretty damn talented and has plenty of room to grow
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:41 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's because I was missing a category that I forgot to type: Former youth product

ffs

This sounds like an excuse to me hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:50 pm

So we are searching for a Rafinha replacement in Gundogan
Potentially looking at Nolito and others as the Pedro replacement

So Isn't Turan able to play those roles? Is he seriously the Xavi replacement? Isn't he technically the multi-position sub utility purchase?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Arda was jst bought to make thugleti weak. That's some machiavellian shit :coffee:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:40 pm

Makes sense considering they are as of now on way better start than what they were last season Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Celta winger Nolito (28) wants to leave in January. He prefers to join Barcelona. Has offers from several other teams. [sport catr rac1]

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:23 pm

linetty wrote:Celta winger Nolito (28) wants to leave in January. He prefers to join Barcelona. Has offers from several other teams. [sport catr rac1]

lets buy dat pos and keep him on bench for eternity for scoring against us pirat

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:44 pm

The way he's playing I think he'd be a great power sub. Munir needs to get loaned out if Nolito comes in so he can get regular playing time and can improve.

Btw, so does the fact we are looking at Nolito confirm that Turan is playing as a CM for us and gonna rotate with Rakatic and Iniesta? I always figured he was gonna be our back up winger as that's where he played Atletico. We are also linked with Gundogan so you would figure he is our back up CM, which made me think Turan is our back up winger..I don't know I'm just boggled to these players we are linked with and where is Turan gonna play.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:49 pm

I think Arda would fill the role Iniesta has got now pretty fine

Turan AM and RW perhaps
Gundogan CM
Nolito LW
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:51 pm

I dnt think its going to be easy to get gundogan tbh

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Why? Just put the right money on the table. I doubt he'd refuse.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Dortmund wouldn't want their main man in midfield to leave midseasson. the way they are playing they could believe they have shot at league title or at least Europa cup. Worse if tuchel wants him in his schemes for next cl.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Exactly, in the summer it would of been easy as they were planning on his departure.

Not to mention in summer when we weren't after him anymore he decided to sign on lengthy contract extension. His value has surely one up on top of the fact they are having a great season and wouldn't want to let such an important player go mid-season.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:07 pm

Lengthy extension? He just signed for an additional year. His contract ends in 2017.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:14 am

Oh just an additional year? Thanks for correcting me i thought i read he signed on an additional 3. Makes me feel better about our chances now
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Nolito wasnt good enough back then and he isnt now, im afraid to say.

He is a good player for Celta, but Barca is a totally different level. In the Celta game, he lost many balls, more balls than he actually dribbled a man...but its fine for Celta because they need players to make it happen in the final third.

But losing that many balls for Barca, he would be ridiculed because he would be judged by a totally different standard.

I wish we would expand our eyes a little bit, so many better options than Nolito..who is doing a fine job for Celta dont get me wrong.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:31 pm

I'm not for signing 30 year old players, and there is a reason why we let Nolito go in the first place. I'm not on the Nolito wagon (not saying you said it was me).

There is no long term thinking at the club, I don't get it. Deulofeu or Adama could of been so helpful right now. Munir looks like he is better suited to play more of a central type of role (as a second striker perhaps), than as a winger.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Made this point in the GS but wasn't too sure if I was right. So i'll ask here

1) Would you take Ramsey at Barcelona
2) If yes, then will he be a starter or atleast get more than 30 apps. If no then any particular reason?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Made this point in the GS but wasn't too sure if I was right. So i'll ask here

2) If yes, then will he be a starter or atleast get more than 30 apps. If no then any particular reason?
he plays for arsenal :coffee:

Last edited by Pirloisjesus on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:55 pm

windkick wrote:I'm not for signing 30 year old players, and there is a reason why we let Nolito go in the first place. I'm not on the Nolito wagon (not saying you said it was me).

There is no long term thinking at the club, I don't get it. Deulofeu or Adama could of been so helpful right now. Munir looks like he is better suited to play more of a central type of role (as a second striker perhaps), than as a winger.

I agree with you. Munir cannot play on the wing yet, because he cant handle the physical side of the game yet.

We havent developed him well, because he went from Barca's Juvenile teams and to the first team and has really skipped the B team. He dominated with the youth champs league Barca team because he was playing against other 17 years who dont push him around. But he barely played B team games and never got to play against grown men. So now he comes to play for the first team on the flank and all the stuff he did before isnt working and now he wants the ball less and less.

He gets the ball and tries to come inside, he may even get half a step on a defender...but once said 30 year old leftback puts an arm on him to impede him, Munir doesnt have the physical capability to shrug it off, he gets unbalanced and it ruins the final ball he does. All this just sucks his confidence and then when he is free, he is missing or making the wrong decision because he dont have confidence.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:Made this point in the GS but wasn't too sure if I was right. So i'll ask here

I like Ramsey allot. Out of Arsenals players he would be somebody I would pick out of the lot

That said I like to go for positions I think we need to strengthen, and I believe we need a pure CM (some one to fill Xavi's role), but I would of honestly gladly took Ramsey over Arda for the attacking midfield role. At 24 Aaron is a solid player and always gives his all, I think he would develop nicely learning from Iniesta who is likely only gonna be here a few more seasons depending on how he ages. The question I guess I should ask myself is would I take Ramsey over Rafinha? That I don't know, as I see them both as being very similar type of players, and we already have one of them here = no transfer fee involved.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:11 pm

The Franchise wrote:
windkick wrote:I'm not for signing 30 year old players, and there is a reason why we let Nolito go in the first place. I'm not on the Nolito wagon (not saying you said it was me).

I agree with you. Munir cannot play on the wing yet, because he cant handle the physical side of the game yet.

We havent developed him well, because he went from Barca's Juvenile teams and to the first team and has really skipped the B team. He dominated with the youth champs league Barca team because he was playing against other 17 years who dont push him around. But he barely played B team games and never got to play against grown men. So now he comes to play for the first team on the flank and all the stuff he did before isnt working and now he wants the ball less and less.

He gets the ball and tries to come inside, he may even get half a step on a defender...but once said 30 year old leftback puts an arm on him to impede him, Munir doesnt have the physical capability to shrug it off, he gets unbalanced and it ruins the final ball he does. All this just sucks his confidence and then when he is free, he is missing or making the wrong decision because he dont have confidence.

Well said. Honestly I think we would of been better suited loaning out Munir and keeping one of Deulofeu/Adama this season. Seeing as Sandro looks more comfortable playing the striker role and Deulofeu/Adama could of been left as the wing back ups. Munir could of gone out for a season and develop; for example what I've seen of Sporting Gijon they are really molding Halilovic into a nice little package. The same could of been done with Munir if we sent him there as well.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next