elm_baraja_shaman
Cotes
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
salmano9
28 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Champions League campaign 2015/2016 - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League campaign 2015/2016

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:22 pm

salmano9 wrote:Alex Sandro says hi to allegri Smile 3rd assist in 3rd game

This is really good
Alex Sandro can add extra energy in the team we need him to do good, we need him to be successful

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League campaign 2015/2016 - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League campaign 2015/2016

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:38 am

We played a good game. We could have won by a score of at least 3-0, but we won anyways. We got a clean sheet and defended well in my opinion. The whole team played well. Alex Sandro has been playing good recently, and his crosses are pretty good from what I've seen. He also defended well today. Pogba played good, keeping it simple sometimes, and sometimes getting passed his man. Dybala and Mandzukic were good, and Morata was also good when he came on, even though I think he should've finished at least one of those chances.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:32 am

Yes I agree with you Gigi. Dybala played well. He is really good and I'm glad that he didn't get injured with all those tackles he received... I love how he can dribble through the defenders very easily and they have no choice but to use dirty tactics to stop him. Allegri is trying to turn him into the same player as tevez. A player who tracks back and links the midfield to the attack.

I can see a similarity between this juve and last year's. Max is trying to use the payers at his disposal to imitate last year's success. The playing style is the same if you notice as the chemistry started to build up. It works best with sturaro instead of khedira because he is used to the system from last year IMO. I am not saying that he is better than khedira though.

If anyone noticed, cuadrado played as SS when he came on. It really showed that his creativity is limited when playing there.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:34 am

Alex Sandro has been really good and should keep getting minutes...3 assists in 3 last games i quite impressive plus he's doing everything right,he knows how to dribble past defenders and turn back to defend.Plus I've seen he has a strong mentality,same goes for Dybala.

As for Cuadrado I think him as sub for last 25 minutes will be a pain for already tired defenders.Against offensive and strong opponents this formation is stable so no point on experimenting.We can give minutes to Cuadrado and other players on Coppa and Serie A.
P.S Allegri strategy is clear,to use Mandzu upfront and press them to death lol then unleash speedy Morata and Cuadrado to add more threat to our counters.

Sturaro is good defensively but has to improve his passing game,I would choose Khedira over him for sure.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:01 pm

I think Sturaro is still a very average player, but I have to admit yesterday's performance was kinda outstanding in his own levels. In Serie A he usually fades and doesnt really link up well, but he really got into the match yesterday. What a run he had for Morata's chip, I was really sad not to see him scoring that

Pogba played one of his best 45 minutes in the first half this season. Hugely influental, leading most of the attacks, this guy is amazing.. when he wants to perform.

Sandro and Dybala are supplying the high quality performances now in almost every match, great to see them fitting in.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:41 am

19:49 - TOMORROW will return Pogba - Juventus have completed the survey at the Sanchez Pizjuan stadium. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri will rely on the classic 3-5-2: Buffon will be in port. In defense, there should be new and should play Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini, but can not exclude even the use of Rugani. Although it seems unlikely the debut in the number 24 Juventus against Sevilla. In midfield, from right to left room for Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba and Alex Sandro. In attack Alegri should deploy Dybala and Morata.
===
So we might see Rugani starting Smile AKA Barzagli's replacement.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:16 pm

I am happy we have RUGANI and LEMINA
i trust these guys i think they have what it takes to be a good player they just need to grow up and learn the tactics

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:12 pm

13: 35- JUVE FOR LUNCH - Juventus is having lunch at the race tonight. Massimiliano Allegri, against Sevilla, the 3-5-2 line up: the goal will be up to Buffon. In defense should play Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini. Even if you could find space Rugani. In midfield on the wings there will Lichtsteiner and Alex Sandro, in the middle it's up to Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba. In attack alongside Dybala should return Morata. Shortly Beppe Marotta left the hotel to go to the traditional luncheon with Sevilla.

11:20 - JOYFUL will point to 3-5-2 - Juventus, in the morning, place on muscle toning for the match against Sevilla. Tonight, Massimiliano Allegri will focus on 3-5-2: Buffon will be in port. In defense they should be confirmed Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini, but not be ruled out that there may be a chance for Rugani. In midfield, on the right space to Lichtsteiner, in the middle it's up to Sturaro, Marchisio and Pogba, the left will act Alex Sandro. In attack alongside Dybala return Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:29 pm

I love that 3-5-2 formation

Defend with 8 players win the ball back than step forwards with teamwork, tiki-taka, crossing, dribbling

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 pm

If someone mentions Morata and first team in same sentence I swear to god I'll ban him, and no I'm not joking
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:46 pm

I'm pissed off because of the fact that we weren't first place in the group, but what matters is qualification. We all know we were the best team in that group, but Manchester City got lucky. I just really hope we don't draw one of Barca, Bayern, or Real Madrid in the round of 16. I also wouldn't want Atletico, but I'd rather them than the other three. We could've easily been first place, but their goalie made lots of saves. Morata didn't play bad, but he really should've finished his chances, especially that one in the first half. I felt like Llorente pushed Barzagli for the goal, but whatever. This isn't like the Galatasaray game, because at least we qualified, and that was our goal from the beginning. I'm just pissed because I would've rather seen us finish in first place in the group because of the fact that it shows we were the best in the group, which we were, and because we probably get an easier draw. Let's just hope for the best during the draw, because it's not like all the other groups were amazing. Who knows, maybe Man City will end up with PSG. Anyways, I'm still sad about this game, but at least we're still through, we didn't deserve to lose, and borussia really messed up, but whatever. Don't forget that this was the group of death guys.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:59 pm

We were also really unlucky when Dybala hit the bar. I don't think it was the worst performance, and we created chances, but we didn't finish them. We also should've avoided conceding. All that really matters though from the group stages is to advance to the round of 16.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:22 am

MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, STURARO

they should not play without someone with experience like MANDZUKIC, HERNANES but the coach has been forced to make selections because of injuries so I don't blame his selection

as we can see is that the effectiveness is missing and that is all because these players still need time to learn how to approach forwards

I would love if we win all the time but I did not really mind too much about losing the game a specially because the team has shown really good side of them, they are improving really good

LICHTAINER has been one of my favorite players on CONTE days but now I think he is something like +30 years old and he is dropping stamina, he doesn't have that physical dominance anymore which is critical for a winger ; I think one of CUADRADO or STURARO should take the role of RWB of 3-5-2

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:25 am

I am hopeful that we are gonna end up with Zenit... We are always lucky. But, if we end up with Barca or Bayern, I think that we deserve it. Juve deserve this. The only player who I saw trying his best today was Dybala.

Morata... 2 easy chances, *bleep* em up.... He should have ended the game early. I can't believe it.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:27 am

lucianomoggi wrote:MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, STURARO

they should not play without someone with experience like MANDZUKIC, HERNANES but the coach has been forced to make selections because of injuries so I don't blame his selection

as we can see is that the effectiveness is missing and that is all because these players still need time to learn how to approach forwards

I would love if we win all the time but I did not really mind too much about losing the game a specially because the team has shown really good side of them, they are improving really good

LICHTAINER has been one of my favorite players on CONTE days but now I think he is something like +30 years old and he is dropping stamina, he doesn't have that physical dominance anymore which is critical for a winger ; I think one of CUADRADO or STURARO should take the role of RWB of 3-5-2
C'mon man what you saying?!
Dybala Pogba and sturaro were the only ones who actually sweat blood in the game...

Hernanes... Neutral
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:47 am

is not about sweating blood in the game
is about effectiveness

these guys are talented and I am happy we have them
but they should be combined with experienced players

if you remember MESSI he did not start career with other young-stars around him but he was combined with the ones like RONALDINHO, ETO

you don't simply pick 11 of U-20 players and expect to win the game against SEVILLA that would be disrespectful

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:53 am

the formation was like this

-------------- MORATA -- DYBALA ------------------
-------------- POGBA -- STURARO ------------------
SANDRO -------- MARCHISIO ---------- LICHTAINER
-------- CHIELLIN -BONUCI - BARZAGLI -----------
--------------------- BUFFON ------------------------

you telling that DYBALA, POGBA, STURARO played good, sweat blood

but these guys are advanced players, if they was so good as you said they would have win the game , they would have scored at least one goal but they didn't

now I am not doubting their talents here , I am not telling they are bad
but they still need to grow up they should be combined with someone with experience you have to respect UCL and SERIE A opponents they have professional players of LORENTE level, they are good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:58 am

DeviAngel wrote:If someone mentions Morata and first team in same sentence I swear to god I'll ban him, and no I'm not joking

Morata should not be in the first team.

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:18 pm

futbol wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:If someone mentions Morata and first team in same sentence I swear to god I'll ban him, and no I'm not joking

Morata should not be in the first team.

hmm

Lucky you, I saw this today.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:56 pm

I think you should do the same with HERNANES Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:56 am

who will we play against in UCL ?

BARCELONA, REAL MADRID, BAYERN,

I think cowards cannot win UCL so if we want to ever win this difficult tournament we should fear nobody

we should enjoy to to play against strongest opponents, we should never feel inferior to other clubs in tournament

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:31 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:who will we play against in UCL ?

BARCELONA, REAL MADRID, BAYERN,

I think cowards cannot win UCL so if we want to ever win this difficult tournament we should fear nobody

we should enjoy to to play against strongest opponents, we should never feel inferior to other clubs in tournament

Yes true. Impossible is nothing. Real Madrid is the easiest between them.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:57 pm

we can play defensive minded ; and we have good options to counter - attack with

ZAZA, MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO, PERYERA

I would not really choose MANDZUKIC for UCL I think that is place where speed and stamina are too much important , I would play ZAZA ahead of MANDZUKIC

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:18 am

lucianomoggi wrote:we can play defensive minded ; and we have good options to counter - attack with

ZAZA, MORATA, DYBALA, POGBA, CUADRADO, PERYERA

I would not really choose MANDZUKIC for UCL I think that is place where speed and stamina are too much important , I would play ZAZA ahead of MANDZUKIC

Mandzukic has been our most profilic striker this season fyi lol (especially CL)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:22 am

In SERIE A i think mandzukic is better but UCL speed is esencial skill for a striker

Just think about ucl winers they rarely have big men forwards
They damage in counter attacks withh pacy strikers

Last season we had MORATA, VIDAL, TEVEZ a good combination LORENTE was hopeless because is not place for big men there , there is no time for long balls only counter attacks

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 am

Its pretty simple if you have the right service Mandzukic is the striker for you, when in form he is a killer in the box.

If you need the striker who can create and its like upgraded version of Quagliarella then you play Morata. Morata finishing sucks thou.

Currently Mandzukic is better choice for us and he must play because we need points for the title race.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next