Helmer
Art Morte
iftikhar
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Liverpool vs. Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Chelsea

Post by Helmer Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Bah Gawd i can tolerate blind optimism but this agenda driven pessimism-we are out of Europa league before even d game started, is just shitting on my brain.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Man Red-O must be lurking this and thinking he made the right choice FML.

I think somewhere in between where RA is and El cujo is where i lie, i know we've had a really shit season so far, but it might be on the up if we can get through this tough patch.

Chances of achieving the below

Top 4: 20%
EL:25%
FA Cup : 15%
League Cup: 35%
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:53 am

I think we are all in between RA and El Cujo. It's impossible to be any more pessimistic or optimistic.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:21 am

^ We've been doing the same shit for over 15 years.

I used to be optimistic. But I can't keep deluding myself any further. We've been "next year, next year" since the start of the 21st century. And then we do the same every time. Every time it looks "bright" we continuously sell key players and fail to replace them only to rebuild and do it all again.

Nishy wrote:You kidding me? Im a known pessimist when it comes to Liverpool FC and im confident we can win the EL. Laughing

Most people were also confident enough we'd finish second behind Madrid in the group stages. lol

We're not a good European side. We pretty much have no European experience at all. And it's going to be even worse next season when Gerrard is gone and Liverpool doesn't sign "ready" players. :S

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:And please stahp with this nonsense of typical away performance from Chlesea...I would really like to see what is a typical away performance of Chelsea is when they face PSG in CL. They played bad because of our pressing and harassing them all the time. Well the only thing you can say is, the end result is what probably they had come for.

Have you been watching football since 2014? Ask any person that doesn't have any red-tinted glasses on ffs. Where's Kick? Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 am

So lets shit ourselves after next summer yeah? I know its the main cause of your concern but what else can we do, No way BR will be sacked unless we drop again which is unlikely with DS and Lallana back. All of us are scared of BR handling the budget next season but right now we do with what we have. Sledge Markovic though i have no problem with that.

Everything is almost positive right now bar the keeper.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:54 am

Red Alert wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:And please stahp with this nonsense of typical away performance from Chlesea...I would really like to see what is a typical away performance of Chelsea is when they face PSG in CL. They played bad because of our pressing and harassing them all the time. Well the only thing you can say is, the end result is what probably they had come for.

Have you been watching football since 2014? Ask any person that doesn't have any red-tinted glasses on ffs. Where's Kick? Laughing

Were you blind for those 90 minutes or watched the game with special Mourinho glasses Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:29 pm

'Next year'. Was that the mantra last year too? Or does last year not count? This year we have a good shot at top 4, are in the semis of the COC and still very competitive for the FA Cup and Europa League. So many potential positives left in this season despite losing the best player in the PL last term and our other top goalscorer while half our team fell into horrible form at the beginning of the season.

All of us are scared of BR handling the budget next season but right now we do with what we have. Sledge Markovic though i have no problem with that.

Again, his signings have not been bad. He is hit and miss like every other manager on the planet. He's not been bad at all, especially when you consider his first choice targets refused to join us or chose to go to another team.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:59 pm

TBH before the match I expected us to try to reduces the space to not get exposed to the counters but the way we played was Liverpool forcing us to. I doubt that our gameplan was getting so much dominated and deserving to be several goals down and struggling to create goalscoring chances.

Pinning the opponent in their last 20/30 meters, pressing high and preventing them to string enough passes to counter is another way of defending but it doesn't mean that it's not defending and the fact that you did against us, the champions of the 14-15 PL, suggests that you can do it against everyone.

I was more optimistic about progressing to the final before the game was played, despite the result still being favourable to us.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5