BusterLfc
DeletedUser#1
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day Empty Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Well, it's here.

When the fixtures for the season came out last June, I don't think any of us thought this could be the fixture in which we could effectively seal the title. Fast forward 10 months later, and BOOM. This Marathon is almost over. We are leading. The surface is a bit slippery, but as long as we don't fall dramatically, here...you can see and smell the finish line. All the hard work and effort put through this, and a win here can basically make us on verge. Amazing feeling, isn't it ?

Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day 6a00d8341c285b53ef01156f663c92970c-800wi

Chelsea, eh. I remember being a little kid watching this team in Blue. They had Zola and Vialli, in addition to that keeper Ed-De-Goey, I think they were facing Lazio. That was the first time I saw Chelsea....never thought after years and years, they grow to be my most hated club. It's strange, because I really liked it the first time I saw them on Telly. I am a early 90s boy, there was little Internet at the time. So that's all the club I had. Time went on, and they were having debt issues, and a Russian criminal came and saved them. Gave the lottery numbers straight to them. He was rich. His name was Roman. He made his fortune in variety of ways, almost all illegal and non-ethical...but hey, in this cruel world, who the heck cares. Eh...Most people don't (sadly). And that transformed Chelsea on the pitch. They bought and bought and bought, and eventually it sticks. It brought them success, they've been very successful this past decade..you can't deny them that. I loved those "Djimi Traore has more CL medals than entire City of London" jokes, before these bastards ruined it. And now they are here. One of our very last obstacles to realize our dream. I'm sure, the prayers of people shown in the photos below are with us, to beat Chelsea. Because had it not been for Roman, all of these people would have have a much better quality of life. Hope they can realize their dreams too.

Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day 35627378
Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day RUS0310-Soup-Kitchen-Run-By-Mother-Teresas-Sisters-Of-Charity-For-The-Poor-And-Elederly,-Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk-Sakhalin-Island,-Russian-Far-East.%7C13734
Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day Image.axd?picture=2009%2F10%2F274752
Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day Russia-poverty

Enough talking about Chelsea, let's talk about us. We're a bit boss, aren't we? And a couple of times in the last decade we've won MASSIVE MASSIVE games against Chelsea at Anfield. Need a reminder? O yea, for sure...It never hurts. In fact, it's lovely. Go ahead, watch and get pumped. That atmosphere at Anfield in 2005. It's sex. We'll need it again on sunday, and I have no doubt we'll get it. You know why? Because our fans are as boss as our team. This is why:  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose may be talking (out of his arse) about fielding a weakened side (Which still be a lot more expensive than our first team), but unfortunately, we're missing one of our most consistent performers as well. A man that has helped us get through where we are. A man that's always there for us, when we need him. A man, the broke records for us this season. A man with a fantastic hair. His hair is immaculate. Yes, you guessed it correctly. It's him. I wish he was on the pitch with rest of the lads on Sunday, but hey..shit happens. Hope we'll cope fine without him.

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Chelsea. They'll defend. They'll kick us on purpose. They'll play dirty. They play "MIND GAMES"  Laughing  , They hoof, They park the bus. BUT, This is Liverpool we are talking about. The team that will take CL by storm next season. The team on a mission. The team that can score in variety of ways. You don't believe me? BOOHOO, Bad for you. Here are some of our scoring routines:

- Nice football: Interchanges of front for, and runs in behind to score.
- Set plays: Gerrard/Coutinho crosses, SKRTEL scores
- Free Kicks: SASAS tries dribbling between the Parked bus, gets fouled outside the box. Suarez/Gerrard curler.
- Penalties:  drinking drinking banana banana 
- Hoofball: Shame Kolo won't be playing, but he is a king at that. Who can forget those 2 legendary assists for Sturridge (vs. Everton) and Sterling (vs. Arsenal) through hoofballs from the back :bow:

The bus Chelsea parked at Calderon won't be enough. They'd need a bus as large as Boeing planes to survive all those threats. Good luck to them finding such bus. ACTUALLY, NEVER MIND. Never good luck to those Tory-loving, rich Milwall, A4 Poster printing, plastic-flag waving, minute-silence abusing, racist West Londoners (No offense to Chavs here, talking about local Chelsea support).

I am done. I am out of energy. I can't focus. I can't put effort into things these days. All my head and attention hinges on Liverpool. I've waited for this for 15 years. I've never wanted something in my life so badly. Time goes so slow...but lord, let's make this Sunday another amazing one and make it 12 in a row. We're almost there boys. ALMOST. This does not fecking Slip !! I am so merry these days, often like an idiot. I read on UberFacts, that men on average think about sex every 7 seconds...WELL, NOT WHEN YOU'RE TEAM IS 3 WINS AWAY FROM WINNING THE FREAKING TITLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN QUARTER OF CENTURY.

LET'S DO IT !!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day

Post by BusterLfc Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Dat thread Proud
Lets fkin do this!

They can field whatever team they want to, it doesnt matter. The atmosphere in Anfield will drive us to victory.

So Studge will play, right?

Oh, and Djimi Traore, dat bastard  rofl Aly Cissokho reminds me of him
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 pm

I feel like we cannot find a way to lose this. Their strikers don't score on the road. Hazard won't be playing. Terry and Cech won't be playing. There isn't a better time to have this fixture. And even a draw would still keep everything in our own hands. But I'm confident we will win at Anfield.

Let's do this!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:34 am

Epic OP.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:14 am

Sturridge in, Cech, Terry, Hazard and Ramires out is the last news I heard.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 am

Let me tell you a story lads. Today, at lunch time at the uni, I decided I didn't want to eat my lunch in my regular place with my regular group. Today, the day was very special. Today I was going to try to seize the whole day and make it more spontaneous than the usual. Instead today, I thought I would check out a place that I had seen a few times before but I had always been in a rush and unable to enter. Now this place, this was exactly what I needed for a day like this. For me, one did not have to enter to know that this café was special. In fact, I would wager, nay, I know you all would feel the same about this place. I did not want invite anyone else with with me. This place was for me. I knew it. I felt it. For a regular Joe Schmo this might be the most ordinary place on earth. Oh but for you and I, my friends, you just have to finish the story to understand.

As I enter this paradise of dreams-come-true, and I find a table, you lot could imagine that my thoughts are all about Liverpool (in fact, it has been this whole week). I sit down. My brain has already made this place the most pristine place I have ever been to and you know that for me even the most uncomfortable chair ever invented on this earth would feel like a golden throne here. I order one of the specials they serve for the day not knowing exactly what I ordered as the name of the dish is foreign to me and food itself placing last in my worries. There is desire in me but not for food. Being in the state of absolute mental ecstasy, that I was, I lean back and enjoy the wait.

As I am sitting here I notice *PAUSE* - and in fears of you lot thinking this next bit is sounding too unrealistically Hollywood-esque I promise you all of this happened, cross my heart - *UNPAUSE* this absolutely magnificently, outrageously, most spectacularly beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life is sitting just a couple of tables across from me.

And just to pause again for a second and give a back story to this as I fear most of you might not fully understand my actions without this bit. For the past month I have been having recurring dreams and thoughts that my actions and choices and desires somehow might hinder Liverpool's ability to win the title. So for the past month every time an urge of something I want comes to me, whether it's an exam grade I want or whatever else, in my head I prey to all the gods (footballing and otherwise) that as long as Liverpool wins this title I am willing to sacrifice absolutely ANYTHING. So I have been trying not to tempt faith into giving me any sort of positive karma, but just doing its deed on Liverpool.

So there sits the most beautiful woman without a shadow of doubt I have ever seen, and here I am in absolute shock. How cruel could faith be to me? No!!! This cannot be happening. This is a woman that I have dreamt of my whole life to have as my wife, as my life companion. HOW? WHY? NO! THIS IS NOT FAIR. How much have I already sacrificed?

-----------------------------------*breathe*--------------------------------------

I think to myself, McAgger, you're not religious, you don't believe in faith, or even in God. Why are you sitting here? Go you *bleep* *bleep* bellend, go.

*still frozen*

Something held me lads. Something kept holding me. Deep down I knew this was going to end up being the biggest regret of my life. But this HAD to be faith. I am in this café that is very much special. Sooooooooooo special. I have been having these weird dreams and thoughts for the past couple of months. And now this goddess all of sudden just happens to be in this special place for me. I don't buy it. This cannot be a coincidence.

The biggest dilemma of my life. This was it, this was my final test. It had to be. My final sacrifice. Oh but I know how Abraham felt in the final moments when he walked Isaac to his binding. But how could I let this go? This woman will solve every problem I have ever had. She will bear me the most perfect children imaginable. And there is always next year. We can win it next year. Buuuuuuuuuuuut this is Liverpool. LFC. Shankly. Kenny. Gerrard. And you have a girlfriend already *SHUTUP* (whom I love very much btw). Liverpool. LIVERPOOL. Your religion, your family, your life, your God. YES it's all LIVERPOOL.

*I stand up, I collect myself and I walk towards her table*

I was walking.......and walking.......aaaaaaaand still walking. It was about 9 feet between our tables, but the walk felt like an eternity. I was carrying the pressure of the very existence of men kind on my shoulders. This walk was terror, terror unlike any you have ever thought possible. Terror that could've cracked a lesser man. But.....................................not a Liverpudlian.

That was my answer.

As I approached her table, she gave me the most scintillatingly heart melting of smiles, and I returned the compliment with the most alpha of winks.

And walking.......and walking....I pass. Now she is but a dream in the distance.

As I exit the café, I look back and it reads:

"Café Istanbul"

in magnificent red lettering and in the glimmer of the sun one could barely make a tiny photograph in the window by the brunette queen. A photo of Steven Gerrard lifting the fifth European Cup.

GTFI REDMEN. WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE. YNWA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the final revelation, the whole of last night my girlfriend and her hippie bestie were making questionable brownies. Brownies that I ate this morning. I can neither be held accountable for certain details of these events (or lack there of) nor do I want to ever bring this regretful day up again in my life.

I did for you, for millions, for Liverpool.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:37 am

Mc hmm
This thread is a great read as usual. Damn, We are so close.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:56 am

Sepi  :bow: :bow: 

McAgger :bow:

Liverpool vs. Chelsea | The D-Day 10250073_508823115906443_5195121547245802306_n
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:35 am

...yeah, Maggsy is losing it all right. We might need to make a memorial thread for him if we win the title, I don't think he'd survive that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 pm

I have already told my gf to control me if I go wild drinking after the win against Chelsea

Last edited by RedOranje on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity)

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Sepi as always BRILLIANT! :bow:

McAgger BRILLIANT  :bow: . . . but that girl man! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!  :brickwall: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 am

Y'all seem to be losing your cool... I said it last week, I'll say it again:

Calma, lads. Big Stevie Gerrard has it under control.

Anyway, GOAT posts from Sepi and McAgger here... this title race is bringing out the best everyone has to offer Proud
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:57 am

Need a massive second half.

No more get the lead in the first half and finish it there, no. Batter them. Give them no chances to get back into it.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 am

Would it be Shako or Agger!!! Would it be the diamond or 433!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 am

WE ARE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE BOYS  drinking 
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:14 am

this has got too emotional to discuss the technical side of the game and I am not surprised at all that all posts above have nothing to do with it :bow: Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:03 am

Heil Razz

I don't think anyone of us give a crap as long as we win it somehow. If Rodgers thinks Moyesie's penis formation is the way to go this match, you will not hear a single Liverpudlian complaining.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:43 am

Nerves have kicked in. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:47 am

Red Alert wrote:Nerves have kicked in. Sad

Nerves! WHAT NERVES!!! I have been in an trance ever since we beat City  What a Face . It's like watching a movie, I can see, hear and even feel everything but simply can't communicate ANYTHING.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:52 am

I don't know, I was quite confident ish against City.

Chelsea under Mourinho, not so much. This is going until the last minute of injury time.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:09 am

Formation doesn't matter too much to me in this game. Chelsea are likely to sit deep, so we should have the initiative regardless of the formation.

My worry is that Chelsea manage to keep it tight during that about 30 minute period from the start where we have been on fire and very intense. And if we don't score during that period, they'll then get into the game more and get something from it.

As for the line-up, we all know what it's 90% going to be, I just hope Lucas doesn't start, he disappointed me so much against Norwich.

Shit, still almost 7 hours to go...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 am

I think BR wont start Lucas but the question is whom should we start then. If Coutinho comes in CM in a 4-3-3...we still need a player in the front three or another player to play in the CM even for a diamond formation. I just cant believe we have no credible options and we are challenging for the title Laughing
The only thing which possible is Studge starting hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:47 am

Yeah, well, it's what I said before the Norwich game, too. If Sturridge isn't fit, start one of the attacking players, how ever much they leave to be desired. Aspas, Moses, Alberto, Teixeira.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:54 am

I would have started Moses but unfortunately he cant play. I would even start Tex or Alberto, knowing that Studge can always come in after 55-60 minutes.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 pm

It's the same line-up as against Norwich. Sturridge on the bench.

Lucas better step up his performance.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next