urbaNRoots
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
julias
Lex
78 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 12 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:08 pm

CB is right tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 12 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Son performing under short space of time means absolutely nothing, short term replacements perform when a player is out all the time.

But when those players actually get sold and they are asked to actually do that job full time they fail miserably, absolutely delusional if you think Son could do the job over a full season.

As McAgger says he's scored 20+ 3 seasons in a row and makes the midfielders around him better, unreal the amount of disrespect he gets.

Son has deputized for Kane before and it's been...pretty bad. All you really have to do is go earlier into the season when Kane got injured. After Son's really hot form to start the season he cooled off and it was at that time that Spurs were looking unimpressive and had a lot of people questioning whether they could repeat what they did last season.

Son's been great, don't get me wrong, but him doing well right now is very much a function of how great Tottenham as a team is playing right now. The entire team is in top gear atm
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah he's right.

Lukaku doesn't have anywhere near the link up or intelligence off the ball, Aguero has been Pep'd and Costa does his usual look amazing for half a season and disappear for the other half.

Who else is there lol.

You seriously blame Pep for Aguero's decline? The guy has been a fraud for far longer than that, now with Pep he's actually improving, or on the very least looks like he cares
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Aguero has 10 goals in his last 10 appearances
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:17 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nah he's right.

Lukaku doesn't have anywhere near the link up or intelligence off the ball, Aguero has been Pep'd and Costa does his usual look amazing for half a season and disappear for the other half.

Who else is there lol.

You seriously blame Pep for Aguero's decline? The guy has been a fraud for far longer than that, now with Pep he's actually improving, or on the very least looks like he cares

:fishing:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Stepping up in big games?

He's never even played a big game lol. Spurs go out too early.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:Aguero has 10 goals in his last 10 appearances
11 in 11 now
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Firenze wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Mole has seen 0 PL games since like 2013

Seriously, you're entitled to you own opinions mole but by your own admission you haven't watched a PL game in YEARS ffs. You probably have no idea who the phenom Marcus Rashford is for example.

Mole is like one of those old , drunk English pundits who obviously don't watch games but are paid to give opinions since they have a 'reputation'

Wonder how much RG is paying Mole to keep this forum afloat
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:48 pm

S is jelly that i still win arguments despite not watching football for 3 seasons tbh.

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 12 WhimsicalScholarlyAmericanwigeon-size_restricted
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:40 am

Helps when all he has to say is CB is right when I do all the leg work in the argument

Notice how that coward Urban hasn't been seen since I started going off

You're next ES
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:10 am

CBarca wrote:Helps when all he has to say is CB is right when I do all the leg work in the argument

Notice how that coward Urban hasn't been seen since I started going off

You're next ES

What the *bleep* did you just *bleep* say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iā€™m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *bleep* out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *bleep* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, *bleep*. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youā€™re *bleep* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatā€™s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *bleep* tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youā€™re *bleep* dead, kiddo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 pm

rofl

Such a scary comment from Urban I'm seeing it for the first time a month later rofl was this supposed to scare me? Where are you even from m8? Trying to threaten me with the US military? You have no clue my connections with the US military. I've got connections all the way up to the top. I've got state secrets being declassified just so I can hear them. And you think you can threaten me?

Anyway, back to business.

I'm not even kidding anymore, it's time we can admit that Kane is surely the best English striker since Alan Shearer? Owen never lived up to the hype. Rooney is a good player but he's never had this kind of form. Would anybody take prime Rooney over Harry Kane right now?

He's probably the best player in the EPL right now. He's got 26 goals in 29 appearances Laughing He's missed essentially a third of the season and is ahead in the golden boot race by two goals
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 pm

CBarca wrote:
I'm not even kidding anymore, it's time we can admit that Kane is surely the best English striker since Alan Shearer? Owen never lived up to the hype. Rooney is a good player but he's never had this kind of form. Would anybody take prime Rooney over Harry Kane right now?

He's probably the best player in the EPL right now. He's got 26 goals in 29 appearances Laughing He's missed essentially a third of the season and is ahead in the golden boot race by two goals

What is happening here lmao
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Rooney is like the most overrated player of the past decade
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Kane:
http://abload.de/img/8206aacc-7e0d-4d18-89hgkzg.png

Rooney:
http://abload.de/img/9ba7278e-4521-42e2-9cjnkfg.png

Clowns.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Rooney is like the most overrated player of the past decade
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu May 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Will be joining parent club Real Madrid next season
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 18, 2017 10:45 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Will be joining parent club Real Madrid next season
hope so Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 18, 2017 10:56 pm

I'll hold my hands up and admit he's a legit monster tbh

Can't believe I was comparing that donkey Lukaku to him

even if it was just because I was trying to be a contrarian and winding up the people who were hyping Kane

can't wait to see him day 1 of the new season in a United shirt
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Is there a chance Spurs sells to United? he really would seem like your dream transfer to replace Ibra.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Lmfao are we going to pretend that Owens 98-04 and Rooney 07-12 never happened?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 18, 2017 11:11 pm

rincon wrote:Is there a chance Spurs sells to United? he really would seem like your dream transfer to replace Ibra.

IDK. A lot of things have changed since the Bayol days, they are legitimately building into something elite, I mean it's possible, personally I'd be quite surprised. If they do they will want 100m+

I will be pissed if we spend 80m on Griezmann and don't try to sign Kane though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 18, 2017 11:13 pm

That said, as great as Kane is, I don't think he's crucial to the team's ambitions. I think they would sell him before Alli. They could get 100m for Kane and buy another great striker. with a lot of money to strengthen elsewhere.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Firenze wrote:I'll hold my hands up and admit he's a legit monster tbh

even if it was just because I was trying to be a contrarian and winding up the people who were hyping Kane

swap a team that challenges for the title for a team that finish 6th. I don't think so.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Unique wrote:

swap a team that challenges for the title for a team that finish 6th. I don't think so.

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 12 N-Golo-Kante
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 12 N-Golo-Kante
not sure why you posted that tbh. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next