McAgger
Onyx
Robespierre
73 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 19 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:58 pm

RED wrote:That was one of the worst refereeing performance I've seen in ages. Up there with Clattenberg.
absolutely it was no foul on pogba he just dived. and when he fell, it wasnt even in the penalty box... it was just right in the marginal area.

Roma played beautifully the whole game and it was sad that manolas got sent off because he was absolutely great. Morata was a bit aggressive, first at naingolaan and then at Manolas

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Robbery for what? Only thing you can argue at Pogba's penalty if there was a contact or not. Otherwise nothing. Marchisio was fouled at 7' in a clear goalscoring opportunity and Rocchi didn't give a sh*t. But of course the rage blinds the haters.

Also, at the Manolas incident the ref was like 'I got no idea what happened just gonna give both of them a red', while Morata got a clear tackle, then Manolas shoved and heatbutted him.. Seriously.
If I wanted to be totally un-biased I'd say Morata should have got a yellow at most, for dangerous play.

But clearly the ref should have controlled the game a lot earlier but he was totally incompetent for that.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:04 pm

what about that third goal ?

2 juventus players were blocking the goalie's  view .

that's an offside in my book .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 pm

dronte wrote:Robbery for what? Only thing you can argue at Pogba's penalty if there was a contact or not. Otherwise nothing. Marchisio was fouled at 7' and Rocchi didn't give a sh*t.

Also, the Manolas incident the ref was like 'I got no idea what happened just gonna give both of them a red', while Morata got a clear tackle, then Manolas shoved and heatbutted him.. Seriously.
If I wanted to be totally un-biased I'd say Morata should have got a yellow at most, for dangerous play.

well most neutral incl. me thinks that referee sucked and his poor judgement cost Roma a defeat.
and Morata was a bit aggressive at Naingolaan he should have got yellow by then. then he made that needless slide and obviously had physical contact on Manolas that provoked fight.

but referee was disaster. Roma played beautiful game and i thought roma didnt deserve to loose nor they should have been penalized when pogba fell. Pjanic didnt even touch pogba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:06 pm

entertaining game but obviously Roma was deprived and robbed of this game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:07 pm

JespSwe wrote:entertaining game but obviously Roma was deprived and robbed of this game...

yes..
farfan wrote:what about that third goal ?

2 juventus players were blocking the goalie's  view .

yes , according Sky  it was offside.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:09 pm

JespSwe wrote:
dronte wrote:Robbery for what? Only thing you can argue at Pogba's penalty if there was a contact or not. Otherwise nothing. Marchisio was fouled at 7' and Rocchi didn't give a sh*t.

Also, the Manolas incident the ref was like 'I got no idea what happened just gonna give both of them a red', while Morata got a clear tackle, then Manolas shoved and heatbutted him.. Seriously.

well most neutral incl. me thinks that referee sucked and his poor judgement cost Roma a defeat.
and Morata was a bit aggressive at Naingolaan he should have got yellow by then. then he made that needless slide and obviously had physical contact on Manolas that provoked fight.

but referee was disaster. Roma played beautiful game and i thought roma didnt deserve to loose nor they should have been penalized when pogba fell. Pjanic didnt even touch pogba

Yea he should have got a yellow for Nainggolan's foul, but that was another case. This one hardly deserved a yellow..
My Roma supporter friend told me Pjanic got Pogba's leg, I missed the replays though, only saw it live so.

2 juventus players were blocking the goalie's view .

Are you serious or just trolling?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Based on this, every goal is offside that's coming out of the box and the attacker team has players offside. That's just stupid. You can argue with the penalties if you want, but this, no way.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:12 pm

dronte wrote:

yes  , i'm trolling .

so are sky italia , canal  + ( spanish ) , and bein sports .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:13 pm

farfan wrote:
dronte wrote:

yes  , i'm trolling .

Interesting, I watched canal+ and they said it was a totally legit goal. Both of our players were metres away from the goalie, and in the middle of the box while the shot went to the bottom right corner.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 pm

farfan wrote:
dronte wrote:

yes  , i'm trolling .

Laughing Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:15 pm

This game should have ended in a draw. A card happy, kneejerk reaction ref is to blame not Juve. He didnt show any favoritism tonight he clearly collapsed under player pressure in the first half instead of allowing the game to move on. Had any of those situations been switched to Roma, he still would have made the same calls.

Its a shame, but dont start with the bullshit "Rube Rube cheater cheater" stuff, blame Serie A for appointing such an awful ref for a big game.

Ex.:

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 19 BzM9nZNCIAEY5Kw
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:15 pm

dronte wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Yea he should have got a yellow for Nainggolan's foul, but that was another case. This one hardly deserved a yellow..
My Roma supporter friend told me Pjanic got Pogba's leg, I missed the replays though, only saw it live so.

2 juventus players were blocking the goalie's view .

well, based on what i saw in replay, i thought pjanic didnt touch pogba. Pjanic did make that slide on pogba and pogba possibly did jump to avoid contact but thats about it. referee was right in front of them and gave penalty. and thast why i thought ok this is going to change the course of the game because Roma were leading.

the first penalty for juve was also a bit weird because referee couldnt make good call. well at the game of this magnitude one would expect to have a better official. he was a fail for sure.

but just saying that Roma didnt deserve to loose like this. at most draw.

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Focusing on the match itself, we outplayed Roma in the second half especially after Morata came on.

The only problem we had the whole match was Gervinho. Man, this guy can easily twist and turn any of our defenders (except Chiellini lol). Best performer on the pitch for Roma.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Juveman17 wrote:This game should have ended in a draw. A card happy, kneejerk reaction ref is to blame not Juve. He didnt show any favoritism tonight he clearly collapsed under player pressure in the first half instead of allowing the game to move on. Had any of those situations been switched to Roma, he still would have made the same calls.

Its a shame, but dont start with the bullshit "Rube Rube cheater cheater" stuff, blame Serie A for appointing such an awful ref for a big game.

Ex.:

thats pathetic stat of rocchi indeed. how the hell he was appointed for game of this magnitude is beyond me. he made everyone look like a bad guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:19 pm

dronte wrote:Focusing on the match itself, we outplayed Roma in the second half especially after Morata came on.

The only problem we had the whole match was Gervinho. Man, this guy can easily twist and turn any of our defenders (except Chiellini lol). Best performer on the pitch for Roma.

gervinho pjanic totti and manolas was great , and i thought they didnt even play their best because they looked frustated with referee. aand besides with the likes of strootman and de rossi not there.... it was admirable performance by Roma.

i thought Roma would have seriously challenged to win had it not been for referee.

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:21 pm

dronte wrote:
farfan wrote:
dronte wrote:

yes  , i'm trolling .

Interesting, I watched canal+ and they said it was a totally legit goal. Both of our players were metres away from the goalie, and in the middle of the box while the shot went to the bottom right corner.

i'm pretty sure the guy with the high pitched voice kept yapping about something during the replay . :coffee:

still , being sport ( french ) . sky italia ( according to robes )
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:This game should have ended in a draw. A card happy, kneejerk reaction ref is to blame not Juve. He didnt show any favoritism tonight he clearly collapsed under player pressure in the first half instead of allowing the game to move on. Had any of those situations been switched to Roma, he still would have made the same calls.

Ex.:

thats pathetic stat of rocchi indeed. how the hell he was appointed for game of this magnitude is beyond me. he made everyone look like a bad guy!

exactly my point
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Totti:"I don't know if it's referee fault or someone else fault. With Juventus, every dubious penalty turns into penalty for them"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Didn't watch the game, but heard there was a lot of controversy.

Juve cheating Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:12 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/2idstk/the_controversial_words_of_francesco_totti_after/cl19vpa

Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Those juve fans are idiots.

Either way, this has nothing to do with Calciopoli at all. So saying "Refs favor juve" is irrelevant now and is just a sad tbh. Calciopoli was 8 years ago ffs....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Juve cheating? Wtf? Are we having childish reactions again?

How is any person under contract with this club, director, janitor, player or whatever at fault for that awful refereeing? Not even with Calciopoli were we ever convicted for match-fixing. So stop blaming any Juve-related person or fan for the result of this game.
Direct your hate towards the referee and the ones that designated him to a game of this importance..like you would do if it was any other team except Juve who was being favored.

I won’t go about telling you how I don’t believe Roma was robbed of a win (as any logical person knows that there is no way to predict how the game would have ended should one or two incidents happened differently) as you will all say I’m biased as a Juve fan.

My opinion is that both teams benefited from this madness (like that non-existent fault, for which Chiellini got a yellow card, that led to Roma’s penalty) and the fair result would’ve been a 1-1 with all 11 players on the field. But, hey!, that just my biased-Juve opinion, right?
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Nah, Rube are ladri and we still buy refs to this day. Because that's the logical conclusion of course.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:48 pm

I personally don't think Juve cheated. Rocchi was just utterly awful at his job, was consistently inconsistent and got nearly every decision wrong. Juve just so happened to benefit from that horror show more than Roma. It really could've gone either way in that regard.

Whatever though....we lost and we have to deal with that.

What should we take from this game though? What I take from it is that Juve are more vulnerable than ever before. They went from shutting us out completely last season to shipping 2 goals in 1 half. And what's more is that Roma did this without 6 of their best players and their coach, who was sent off in the middle of the half. Barring Barzagli and a half-fit Pirlo and Vidal. We saw the strongest side Allegri could possibly have put out and Roma took them all the way, clearly outplaying them for spells, something unheard of at Juventus Stadium. I think it is frightening to imagine what a side with DDR, Strootman, and Castan would've done to impact this game.

Make no mistake about this match. Despite the loss, Roma have made an unmistakable statement here and I think Juve received it loud and clear. They're going to watch their backs all season now and when they slip up (because I definitely believe they will do just that), Roma will be there to pounce on that mistake.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:04 pm

My life feels empty without a gif of Garcia playing his violin. Someone pls.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next