Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 29 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga

Post by dronte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:Good Tevez goal https://vine.co/v/OiazHntdB20

This vine is missing the part when his shirt was tugged by someone still on our half Very Happy Unbelievable run he did there.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:45 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Oh you mean him getting a start once in a blue moon is going to make his time at Juve a "progress" from what it was at Madrid. You know apart from regular sub appearances after the 70-80th minute what is he actually learning thats different from what he learnt with us?? The whole purpose of him leaving was so that he could be a starter somewhere and frankly starting Llorente over him every single damn game is an insult to his talent

You know in his first season after he got promoted he actually started against both Barca and Atleti, god forbid you actually need him later on in the season when his confidence has taken a dent after sitting on the bench at the club he thought he would grow in

You didn't answer me what I asked, you ar writing something that I am not aiming at or I said. Now tell me did you see the Olympiacos game or not? I think not.

He was running and trying but he was not up to the task, he was missing sitters in the most important games in UCL. Llorente changed our whole game started the action for the 3 goal, and scored the 2. Ofc he was going to be benched. He is still a kid and Allegri is doing a great job with him increasing his game time, he started 2 games out of the last 4, something he never did in Madrid. If you wanted him so bad or he was that good you should have kept him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Mouzzarri :bow:

Both Milan clubs coming off 2-2 draws, the derby is anyone's to take hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:57 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Mouzzarri :bow:

Both Milan clubs coming off 2-2 draws, the derby is anyone's to take hmm

Since it's certain Bonera won't play , i am inclined to give the edge to Milan here, the psychological boost should be insane for our players .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Oh you mean him getting a start once in a blue moon is going to make his time at Juve a "progress" from what it was at Madrid. You know apart from regular sub appearances after the 70-80th minute what is he actually learning thats different from what he learnt with us?? The whole purpose of him leaving was so that he could be a starter somewhere and frankly starting Llorente over him every single damn game is an insult to his talent

You know in his first season after he got promoted he actually started against both Barca and Atleti, god forbid you actually need him later on in the season when his confidence has taken a dent after sitting on the bench at the club he thought he would grow in

You didn't answer me what I asked, you ar writing something that I am not aiming at or I said. Now tell me did you see the Olympiacos game or not? I think not.

He was running and trying but he was not up to the task, he was missing sitters in the most important games in UCL. Llorente changed our whole game started the action for the 3 goal, and scored the 2. Ofc he was going to be benched. He is still a kid and Allegri is doing a great job with him increasing his game time, he started 2 games out of the last 4, something he never did in Madrid. If you wanted him so bad or he was that good you should have kept him.

He is not ready?? Laughing he only went and started against both Atleti and Barca for us and assisted in both games, oh wait the moment someone leaves a team the cycle starts all over again ammirite?

I dont care if he missed chances. How has Tevez been in CL these past few seasons??? I dont suppose you should bench him too after one bad game

I am not saying he should have stayed because his constant sub appearances for us did not make him justice. I just feel like Juve was the wrong career move. Arsenal would've been a better destination
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:55 am

Lol Mazzani. Just after taking the lead i knew we wouldnt be able to maintain it, and i knew what Mazzari's excuses are gonna be...

The only positive from this game is that Mazzari is closer to the door now

Sub thread: who should be Inter'a new coach until june / next season
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:01 am

zizzle wrote:Lol Mazzani. Just after taking the lead i knew we wouldnt be able to maintain it, and i knew what Mazzari's excuses are gonna be...

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 29 FVZOO6CH7ANSLLA.LARGE
Why not Zoidberg?

In all seriousness, I'd pursue Mihajlović at the end of the season and simply persist with Mazzari for the rest of the season, unless any of the youth coaches are held in high esteem. If you sack him now there's very little on offer unless you take the Spaletti/Mancini route.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:26 am

I would go for spaletti with my eyes closed. Problem is his name hasnt been tossed around lately. All we get linked with are Mancini and Zinga, and while Mancini is a good coach he soesnt fit our new philosophy, if there is anything left of that. or maybe we should wait until june and get more choices but there is no telling how deep this team will sink with mazzari
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:47 am

Insigne may be out for two months with a knee injury. It's quite a blow to their rotation, however Mertens is an extremely capable alternative and arguably should have been starting anyway. It certainly affects their ability to rotate with European games midweek and despite his goal shy nature his general play has been excellent in the past few weeks.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:32 pm

That's a blow to Napoli's depth honestly. Having Mertens on the bench was quite a luxury for Rafa and now he won't have another player of that level to look to now.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:37 pm

It's going to be make or break time for Michu. The alternative that I can see Benitez exploring is the use of the 4-4-2 when he needs to change the game. When he first arrived he spoke of his desire to obtain a forward who could play with Higuain, however given the riches he had in attacking midfield it's never really been persisted with. Whilst I don't think they're particularly well suited to each other, if they're behind I think we'll start to see Higuain and Zapata be the go to option up top, with Hamsik dropping into central midfield. It's not ideal but it's an alternative at least.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Scratch my earlier post, he's apparently out for the season. Shocked It seems like six months is the best diagnosis.

All the best, Lorenzo. Sad
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:49 pm

5-6 months out
Mertens is better than him , but sad news for Napoli though.
Besides Insigne are playing legit recently

zizzle wrote:Lol Mazzani. Just after taking the lead i knew we wouldnt be able to maintain it, and i knew what Mazzari's excuses are gonna be...

Sinisa could be the man.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He is not ready?? Laughing he only went and started against both Atleti and Barca for us and assisted in both games, oh wait the moment someone leaves a team the cycle starts all over again ammirite?

I dont care if he missed chances. How has Tevez been in CL these past few seasons??? I dont suppose you should bench him too after one bad game

I am not saying he should have stayed because his constant sub appearances for us did not make him justice. I just feel like Juve was the wrong career move. Arsenal would've been a better destination

I know you don't care but I do, he started 2 out of the 4 last games so its a good start plus 1 week ago he was injured and suspended.

Tevez only played last season in UCL for us he missed but he had like 3 assists something Morata hasn't done. I don't care what he did in Madrid I only care what he'll do in our jersey.

Judging 2 months in the season when until 2 weeks ago he had knee surgery, after that he got red card. It's not right thing to do plus we didn't even had consistent formation until yesterday
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

It was the same with Pogba, and look now. If he goes to arsenal, he'll get hurt, early and often, Garaun-*bleep*-teed.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:32 pm

zizzle wrote:I would go for spaletti with my eyes closed. Problem is his name hasnt been tossed around lately. All we get linked with are Mancini and Zinga, and while Mancini is a good coach he soesnt fit our new philosophy, if there is anything left of that. or maybe we should wait until june and get more choices but there is no telling how deep this team will sink with mazzari

Not sure if there's a better choice out there , agreed . Mancini wouldn't be a bad choice as you said , but i doubt if it's the right choice for Inter as of now. Zenga or these Moyes reports i've seen are quite laughable tbh. I think Inter should go for Spalleti , you could possibly make a great comeback in Seria A with him , if you ask me at least.

Normally i wouldn't want that , but for some weird reason i even wish you sacked Mazzari tomorrow and signed Spalleti immediately . I am sick and tired of watching Milan and Inter like that , i miss the times when both teams were quality .
It's not the same when both teams suck Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:33 pm

the Albanian oliman Rezart Taci is interested to buy the Parma.
Ghirardi wants to sell the club after that deleted qualification in Europa League
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Dante wrote:
zizzle wrote:I would go for spaletti with my eyes closed. Problem is his name hasnt been tossed around lately. All we get linked with are Mancini and Zinga, and while Mancini is a good coach he soesnt fit our new philosophy, if there is anything left of that. or maybe we should wait until june and get more choices but there is no telling how deep this team will sink with mazzari

Not sure if there's a better choice out there , agreed . Mancini wouldn't be a bad choice as you said , but i doubt if it's the right choice for Inter as of now. Zenga or these Moyes reports i've seen are quite laughable tbh. I think Inter should go for Spalleti , you could possibly make a great comeback in Seria A with him , if you ask me at least.

Normally i wouldn't want that , but for some weird reason i even wish you sacked Mazzari tomorrow and signed Spalleti immediately . I am sick and tired of watching Milan and Inter like that , i miss the times when both teams were quality .

That AC and Inter love Very Happy Heart
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Dante wrote:

That AC and Inter love Very Happy Heart

always :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Robespierre wrote:the Albanian oliman Rezart Taci is interested to buy the Parma.
Ghirardi wants to sell the club after that deleted qualification in Europa League

seems like an excuse , doesn't it? I know he was wronged , but his decision to sell just because of this ... doesn't seem legit , i don't know .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:45 pm

As a huge fan of both Milan clubs, it hurts me deeply to see what we've become.

Thank God I support both Madrid clubs and Bayern too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:As a huge fan of both Milan clubs, it hurts me deeply to see what we've become.

At least you have the consolation of supporting Juventus and Roma in Italy untill the Milanese clubs return , which is nice for the time being .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Serie A needs Milano teams  Sad

It seems to be back to 70s years  . In 60s Inter and Milan  won Champions cup ( as in 2000s) but then their cycles ended and they played a subsequent average decade, ugliest decade for Milano clubs so far.

So I wait Torino and Lazio scudettos now hmm

Dante wrote:
Robespierre wrote:the Albanian oliman Rezart Taci  is interested to buy the Parma.

seems like an excuse , doesn't it? I know he was wronged , but his decision to sell just because of this ... doesn't seem legit , i don't know .

Yes I agree.
Besides he would be the first Italian president really so interested to Europa League Laughing
I suppose he would have played with reserves in that case.

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Dante wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:As a huge fan of both Milan clubs, it hurts me deeply to see what we've become.

At least you have the consolation of supporting Juventus and Roma in Italy untill the Milanese clubs return , which is nice for the time being .

It does help numb the pain but it's just not the same ffs.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next