Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 11 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 pm

menez brilliance aside absolutely shambolic awful defending...

and in pre game tassotti said the following...

Tassotti: "Why we chose Bonera over Zapata? We think that Bonera is more suited to play this kind of match."

.... tassotti must be smokin some good sh...t
he should be drug tested!!

unbelievable that bonera is even starting the game. his lack of judgement, carelesness, stupidity almost cost this game it was just ... i m still fuming and swearing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:17 pm

i have said this but i m saying this again.... under different managers bonera has been prefered over defenders who are far more better and yet bonera is getting some stupid and unfair preference... from allegri to seedorf to now inzaghi.... bonera is a starter???? this is impossible to even imagine...

tassotti is a assistant manager and his input is im sure being considered. so when allegri is not there ... neither is seedorf and bonera is still considered... im just wondering why!!!!

and after tassotti comments.... it feels more revealing..

someone has to be absolutely out of .. kin mind to play him as starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Most entertaining Milan match I've seen since Lecce-Milan 4-4 ala Boateng.

This was one of the worst displays of defence in Calcio history yet what a way to go, as at least we got the result, though by conceding a gargantuan amount of unnecessary goals.

I cannot even bother analyzing our goals conceded considering it was more of the same:

-Our defence decides to go into cryogenic freeze mode when the ball is in the air.
-Our marking needs a considerable amount of work.
-Danielle *bleep* Bonera has once again proven that he is the worst Italian centre back to have ever stepped foot on a football pitch.
-The own goal was Diego Lopez' fault and nothing to do with De Sciglio, as pulling a muscle while attempting to recover your position just added to the comedy. Embarrassing. I bet my account that Lopez is not injured as we all know the old trick in the book to fake an injury to cover your embarrassment. Olivier Giroud a master of that.

-Our first goal did not surprise me as such is Allegri's dynamism. Always liked Allegri for the fact that aside from his versatility and flair, that he can score goals from any angle with both feet as that left-footed cut into the right side of the net was a fantastic finish.
-2nd goal confirmed from ES and I that Honda is indeed an underrated player in the air. 2 goals in 2 games from Keisuke now.
-3rd goal has had me decide that Menez should indeed be our mainstay penalty kick taker as I absolutely love the confidence and conviction he shows in blasting it past the goalkeeper as if he's experienced within the chance for years.
-4th goal was mind-blowing. de Jong from the half-way line tackles (and recovers his position) from Cassano (who blames someone else Laughing ) and from all the way rushes it forward with the opposition CB on his heels, and slots it past Mirante via a curved finish that starts outside yet makes its way inside to the net. Given the proximity between Mirante, de Jong and the CB in the final moments before the finish I did NOT expect him to score given he hasn't done such a thing before yet when it made its way inside I was stunned and not just from the goal I witnessed. Brilliant goal that I won't ever forget. de Jong was outstanding tonight.
-If the previous goal was a goal of industry, Menez' goal was pure genius. The Frenchman anticipated the side-pass on the flank by Parma, intercepted, rounded off the keeper near the post with an exquisite display of control, yet what sweetened the goal was the world-class piece of technique to back heel it into the net (WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING BACK) followed by his march towards Pippo. One of the best goals I have ever seen from the Milan player. 3 goals in 2 games from Jeremy. Proves my calls that Menez if coached properly will turn out to be a brilliant player given his obvious talent.

Overall while exciting I am not happy with our performance and mostly in defence given the hilarity of how we conceded our goals; we have MUCH to work on in defence. My largest criticism of Pippo so far has been his player selection in having Bonera for our best CB in Wallmi and playing Sulley Ali Muntari, period. Cascia noted that Alex-Rami profiles are too similar yet why bench our best CB even for Alex? Is it because he is new? Rami is younger AND better.

In attack its encouraging to see we did this by playing Allegri and Honda BOTH out of position while Menez continues to accustom himself in the (very) liberal False 9 role Pippo has set out for him. Of course accompanied with the fact that Fernando Torres (who I predict will lead our line well) and our best player in El Shaarawy did not even play today. That was underwhelming as here were two of the players I was most exciting to see play yet it was made up for the exhilaration of the game itself.

Criticize our defence all you want yet there is no doubt on how exciting Milan are under Pippo, as a clear identity has been formed that is not just accompanied with the already signature dressing room spirit in which causes all our players EVERY SINGLE TIME to run and hug Pippo (a facet that I LOVE). The fact that we showed no fear in a stadio that we've previously have had heart palpitations in is a positive sign along with our willingness to attack and before the opposition concedes on us. From a pure micro-tactical view we have much to work on yet its clear Pippo is blessed with that side of the game given the variables he has shown and the talent to reinforce it.

2 wins in 2 games and a fantastic start to the Serie A. Milan-Juventus next in the San Siro will be a fantastic match and a peculiar return from Max Allegri for Juventus, and Allegri's debut vs Juventus.

Menez receiving his call from Berlusconi himself post-match was a testament to his performance. Knowing Silvio he told him:"Jeremy, we need you to score more goals like that."

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 11 BxhYiduIMAAQFPx

Love Pippo so much Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Most entertaining Milan match I've seen since Lecce-Milan 4-4 ala Boateng.

This was one of the worst displays of defence in Calcio history yet what a way to go, as at least we got the result, though by conceding a gargantuan amount of unnecessary goals.

I cannot even bother analyzing our goals conceded considering it was more of the same:

-Our defence decides to go into cryogenic freeze mode when the ball is in the air.
-Our marking needs a considerable amount of work.
-Danielle *bleep* Bonera has once again proven that he is the worst Italian centre back to have ever stepped foot on a football pitch.
-The own goal was Diego Lopez' fault and nothing to do with De Sciglio, as pulling a muscle while attempting to recover your position just added to the comedy. Embarrassing. I bet my account that Lopez is not injured as we all know the old trick in the book to fake an injury to cover your embarrassment. Olivier Giroud a master of that.

-Our first goal did not surprise me as such is Allegri's dynamism. Always liked Allegri for the fact that aside from his versatility and flair, that he can score goals from any angle with both feet as that left-footed cut into the right side of the net was a fantastic finish.
-2nd goal confirmed from ES and I that Honda is indeed an underrated player in the air. 2 goals in 2 games from Keisuke now.
-3rd goal has had me decide that Menez should indeed be our mainstay penalty kick taker as I absolutely love the confidence and conviction he shows in blasting it past the goalkeeper as if he's experienced within the chance for years.
-4th goal was mind-blowing. de Jong from the half-way line tackles (and recovers his position) from Cassano (who blames someone else Laughing ) and from all the way rushes it forward with the opposition CB on his heels, and slots it past Mirante via a curved finish that starts outside yet makes its way inside to the net. Given the proximity between Mirante, de Jong and the CB in the final moments before the finish I did NOT expect him to score given he hasn't done such a thing before yet when it made its way inside I was stunned and not just from the goal I witnessed. Brilliant goal that I won't ever forget. de Jong was outstanding tonight.
-If the previous goal was a goal of industry, Menez' goal was pure genius. The Frenchman anticipated the side-pass on the flank by Parma, intercepted, rounded off the keeper near the post with an exquisite display of control, yet what sweetened the goal was the world-class piece of technique to back heel it into the net (WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING BACK) followed by his march towards Pippo. One of the best goals I have ever seen from the Milan player. 3 goals in 2 games from Jeremy. Proves my calls that Menez if coached properly will turn out to be a brilliant player given his obvious talent.

Overall while exciting I am not happy with our performance and mostly in defence given the hilarity of how we conceded our goals; we have MUCH to work on in defence. My largest criticism of Pippo so far has been his player selection in having Bonera for our best CB in Wallmi and playing Sulley Ali Muntari, period. Cascia noted that Alex-Rami profiles are too similar yet why bench our best CB even for Alex? Is it because he is new? Rami is younger AND better.

In attack its encouraging to see we did this by playing Allegri and Honda BOTH out of position while Menez continues to accustom himself in the (very) liberal False 9 role Pippo has set out for him. Of course accompanied with the fact that Fernando Torres (who I predict will lead our line well) and our best player in El Shaarawy did not even play today. That was underwhelming as here were two of the players I was most exciting to see play yet it was made up for the exhilaration of the game itself.

Criticize our defence all you want yet there is no doubt on how exciting Milan are under Pippo, as a clear identity has been formed that is not just accompanied with the already signature dressing room spirit in which causes all our players EVERY SINGLE TIME to run and hug Pippo (a facet that I LOVE). The fact that we showed no fear in a stadio that we've previously have had heart palpitations in is a positive sign along with our willingness to attack and before the opposition concedes on us. From a pure micro-tactical view we have much to work on yet its clear Pippo is blessed with that side of the game given the variables he has shown and the talent to reinforce it.

2 wins in 2 games and a fantastic start to the Serie A. Milan-Juventus next in the San Siro will be a fantastic match and a peculiar return from Max Allegri for Juventus, and Allegri's debut vs Juventus.

Menez receiving his call from Berlusconi himself post-match was a testament to his performance. Knowing Silvio he told him:"Jeremy, we need you to score more goals like that."

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 11 BxhYiduIMAAQFPx

Love Pippo so much Laughing

“Bonera is a centre-back in our few who can work as a full-back occasionally. He has now returned to his role, that is all. We thought he was better suited to this game than Zapata.-says tassotti...

use ur imagination from hereon arq Very Happy under 3 different tenure Bonera is still starting.... (is it tassotti... i think so!!)

inzaghi is absolutely unleashing some great attacking prospect but my only criticism on him is...

1. why is f. bonera starting???
2. why is muntari starting (although i thought he for the first time in my eyes played great game)
3... inzaghi shoudlnt be celebrating (sure i love his passion) but.... i think that as a coach he should retain and maintain the composure of players and telling them to keep feet on the ground because there is all left to play for

everytime we scored goals, parma came back instantly. it showed that our players were already celebrating before the game was even over. thats not good

reminds me of istanbul

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Jesp:

1. Like Muntari, I have wondered this question since Bonera exposed himself as a fraud after his purple patch under Leonardo. Bonera like Muntari has continued to be a cancer to our team. While quite a good passer and occasionally coming up with perfect performances versus Barçelona, its obvious what Boneheadera lacks is the mentality or fearlessness to be within our back line as there never is more a CB that looks less assured and indecisive in the back than this clown. We only keep him cause in training he is excellent and that he is a "locker room senatore" Laughing

Who better? Certainly not Zapata as believe it or not, Zapata is even worse (as if you can get worse than Bonera). Rami? I don't care if Alex and Rami have too similar profiles so as long as we don't have to see Zapata or Bonera in our back 4.

2. Muntari is the worst player I have ever seen in my life. That is not an exaggeration. How managers like Mourinho, Allegri, Seedorf and now Pippo continue to play him, is beyond me. I to this day remained baffled as to how he even plays football.

3. I agree to an extent as this could be a short term solution in which we show resilience towards all the critics. Yet understand Pippo is looked at more like a senior team mate in the locker room than a manager, as while his leadership is blatantly obvious, by the results, attitude and words its clear we haven't seen such a united dressing room since our halcyon days. Jesp, you know Pippo; its said that he scored a goal vs his 5 year old son in the backyard and celebrated like it was a Serie A goal. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:47 pm

9 goals, 2 red cards, 1 own goal, 1 GK blunder, a penalty. I'll never call it Serie ZzzZzzZ again for about a week.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Jérémy Menez: MotM vs Parma, Rating 10, Goals 2, Pass Accuracy 97%, Shots 5, Dribbles 5, Key Passes 2 Shocked
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Jérémy Menez: MotM vs Parma, Rating 10, Goals 2, Pass Accuracy 97%, Shots 5, Dribbles 5, Key Passes 2 Shocked

he also hit the post

he was messi on steroids tongiht XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Jesp:

1. Like Muntari, I have wondered this question since Bonera exposed himself as a fraud after his purple patch under Leonardo. Bonera like Muntari has continued to be a cancer to our team. While quite a good passer and occasionally coming up with perfect performances versus Barçelona, its obvious what Boneheadera lacks is the mentality or fearlessness to be within our back line as there never is more a CB that looks less assured and indecisive in the back than this clown. We only keep him cause in training he is excellent and that he is a "locker room senatore" Laughing

Who better? Certainly not Zapata as believe it or not, Zapata is even worse (as if you can get worse than Bonera). Rami? I don't care if Alex and Rami have too similar profiles so as long as we don't have to see Zapata or Bonera in our back 4.

2. Muntari is the worst player I have ever seen in my life. That is not an exaggeration. How managers like Mourinho, Allegri, Seedorf and now Pippo continue to play him, is beyond me. I to this day remained baffled as to how he even plays football.

3. I agree to an extent as this could be a short term solution in which we show resilience towards all the critics. Yet understand Pippo is looked at more like a senior team mate in the locker room than a manager, as while his leadership is blatantly obvious, by the results, attitude and words its clear we haven't seen such a united dressing room since our halcyon days. Jesp, you know Pippo; its said that he scored a goal vs his 5 year old son in the backyard and celebrated like it was a Serie A goal. Laughing

yea this baffles me... even though they are looking at seniority and counting on leadership.... bonera offers none.. in fact he has been a letdown... that captain armband is embarrasing to see on him. we are better off giving that to alex or anyone is better than bonera.

i know right? rami is so much stronger, physically and also he is faster. in fact rami wins lot of aerial challenges. he is also good coming forward!! and thats why it baffles me why bonera???

well muntari too. when we have like van ginkel too. ok van ginkel just arrived

but muntari is by no means a starter. but i was impressed by him tonight but it doesnt change my mind with the fact that bonera and muntari shouldnt even be on bench.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:08 pm

i have no energy left to watch my favourite seattle seahawks tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Like I said after Giornata 1, this Milan attack is going to cause problems. At first I knew they'd wreck the minnows and mid-tablers, but I think now they can legit cause problems for the contenders and pretenders as well.

That Menez goal was ridiculous btw....early Puskas award nominee?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:54 pm

McLewis wrote:Like I said after Giornata 1, this Milan attack is going to cause problems. At first I knew they'd wreck the minnows and mid-tablers, but I think now they can legit cause problems for the contenders and pretenders as well.

he was really keen to prove his point. and i really liked how menez constantly dropped back and helped in build up play. that freed fullbacks and also rest of our forwards making good runs.

yea i m excited about the prospect of how our attack unfolds. torres is yet to be untested too. but since are are playng very productive counterattack games i have full faith in torres that he would score not only goals but he himself would be an asset in making this attack even more versatile.

but i have to say ROMA JUVentus and even Napoli are still the team to beat.... we just had two games we had just horrendous defense

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:49 am

The legit contenders and pretenders would wreck our defence in it's current state. Rami needs to start ASAP.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:01 am

RealGunner wrote:https://vine.co/v/OajxheOAqAP

LOL, what a dirty bastard
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:45 am

Congraatz Milanista, glad to see you guys back, but don't take the scudetto from us. Can't wait till the derby!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:46 am

McLewis wrote:Like I said after Giornata 1, this Milan attack is going to cause problems. At first I knew they'd wreck the minnows and mid-tablers, but I think now they can legit cause problems for the contenders and pretenders as well.

Its good, but ffs, it started as a defensive error.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:35 am

salmano9 wrote:

Meh, and some of the greatest goals scored weren't? Menez had quite a bit of work to do to pull off something like that.

The audaciousness alone is worth the notoriety that goal should get.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:52 am

Those 4 conceded goals against a side like Parma is something that Milan fans should worry about but not playing UCL and facing only teams like Parma ( beside Juve,Inter,Napoli,Roma,Fiorentina) is good thing. It will be fun to watch Milan this season. I still think that conceding 4 goals is a bad sign.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:54 am

McLewis wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Meh, and some of the greatest goals scored weren't? Menez had quite a bit of work to do to pull off something like that.

The audaciousness alone is worth the notoriety that goal should get.

Yeah, Menez worked hard to force that error. He had to anticipate the pass, flick it past the GK whilst running around the other side of him, get the ball again without being tackled and execute a no-look backheel goal - and he did this all on his own with the exception of the team pressing right at the beginning which caused the backpass. Don't be hating. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:57 am

DeviAngel wrote:Those 4 conceded goals against a side like Parma is something that Milan fans should worry about but not playing UCL and facing only teams like Parma ( beside Juve,Inter,Napoli,Roma,Fiorentina) is good thing. It will be fun to watch Milan this season. I still think that conceding 4 goals is a bad sign.

Of course it's a bad sign that we conceded 4. The last goal was a freak error, but the first 3 are concerning because they resulted from basic mistakes and poor marking. We were a man down for much of the game due to Bonera's incompetence, but the silver lining is that he won't be playing against Juve.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:17 am

JespSwe wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Jesp:

yea this baffles me... even though they are looking at seniority and counting on leadership.... bonera offers none.. in fact he has been a letdown... that captain armband is embarrasing to see on him. we are better off giving that to alex or anyone is better than bonera.

i know right? rami is so much stronger, physically and also he is faster. in fact rami wins lot of aerial challenges. he is also good coming forward!! and thats why it baffles me why bonera???

well muntari too. when we have like van ginkel too. ok van ginkel just arrived

but muntari is by no means a starter. but i was impressed by him tonight but it doesnt change my mind with the fact that bonera and muntari shouldnt even be on bench.

I've always question Boneheadera's leadership considering he ALWAYS has this deer-in-headlights look about him and instills 0 confidence in any of his teammates. Rather sad that our "senatori" have come down to people like Bonera and to an extent, Abbiati (who IS a leader though).

Rami? Not only he is our best CB but he is actually quite a good CB who happens to be skilled within his composure and long passing, as despite not covering the whole back line as well as we expect him to, individually the man is a wall and should NOT be benched considering who else we have.

Bonera's suspension is a blessing in disguise...Actually its just a plain blessing.

van Ginkel? Problem with playing him is that he potentially won't be long term unless we set a future agreement with Chelsea to buy him out, yet playing a season-short term option is MUCH better than playing someone like Muntari, whom I still wonder on what he offers.

As for Milan-Juve, the comments on this thread make it obvious they're shitting their pants on the prospect of facing us, can't wait till we beat'em. Laughing

Devi:"At night, I dream that we aren't humiliated by Milan next weekend".

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next