silver
M99
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
16 posters

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:48 pm

TNA actually have a talented roster imo.

There's other like the current World champion, Lashley.

MVP, Low Ki, Rhino(ECW/WWE), Gail Kim, Madison Rayne etc. In fact I'd take about 75% of their roster.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Agreed. Would make the middle of RAW more interesting easily
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Brock Lesnar is not being advertised for tonight’s RAW but we know that his SummerSlam opponent John Cena will be returning. We can expect some promos between Cena and Paul Heyman when Lesnar isn’t booked. Heyman tweeted the following today:

“… and now, we are prepared to march right through the heart of the #Cenation! @WWE @JohnCena @BROCKLESNAR”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm

With WWE cost cutting I doubt they'll sign too many of them. People like Matt Hardy are scrubs anyway. Even the nostalgia factor wouldn't be worth it.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

As we reported earlier today, several negative fan reviews surfaced online of the Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton WWE live event matches which took place over the weekend.

WZ has learned from WWE sources there is enormous heat internally on Randy Orton for what many members of the locker room perceive to be a “crowd killing” style against Roman Reigns during the WWE house shows this weekend.

Several of the wrestlers in WWE, seeing payoffs down and just getting paid for WrestleMania, are worried Orton may be slowing down Roman’s progress to the top, where a new babyface star is needed since John Cena can’t be expected to carry the entire load, and Daniel Bryan’s future is uncertain with his nerve damage and possible need for a second surgery. “If Roman’s the guy, then Roman’s the guy,” one WWE Superstar said.

“Whoever is the guy, we need to get this guy over bigger than ever, not hold him down in rest holds and hope no one gets hurt. We’re in the wrestling business, Bumps and bruises happen.”
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Calling Randys chin locks out LMAOOOOO

But nah, they shouldn't be super-pushing 1 wrestler at the expense of half a locker room, do they learn nothing?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm

If Orton doesn't waste time, Reigns would be even more exposed imo. Reigns should add a generic DDT and suplex to his moveset.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 pm

orton trying to hold back the future GOAT smh

learn your place blandy
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:09 pm

WWE has released the first-ever Roman Reigns “One Versus All” t-shirt:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 9 ?dm=1TH0

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:10 pm

If WWE want a top babyface, why can't they push someone talented like Bray or Ambrose. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Last Friday, Daniel Bryan and his wife, Brie Bella, arrived at their home in Phoenix, Arizona, to find two burglars attempting to break in. The WWE Superstar caught one of the burglars and held him in a rear naked chokehold until police arrived, but the second burglar managed to escape. Within WWE, there has been some thought given to turning this real-life incident into a storyline.

Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com revealed on Sunday's Wrestling Observer Live (audio available here) that someone in WWE made a suggestion for an angle where it comes out that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon sent people to Bryan's house to rob him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Samoa Joe would be legit in WWE if they allow him to do half the stuff he did in TNA.

I ain't watched it in time but his matches with AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels were all time epic.

The irony in all of this is the TNA product was a lot better before the likes of Sting, Angle, Hogan etc etc got involved.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm

TNA need a good TV deal and some rich owners imo. Then go out and give Punk a $100m a year contract, sign Batista up and whoever else. Go live. Sign Heyman and Russo up as the head writers. Get JR in for commentary. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Imo all TNA need to do is buy WWE and clone The Rock, Stone Cold and the lads.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Stone Cold as TNA GM, Rock as a competitor. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Imo all TNA need to do is buy WWE and clone The Rock, Stone Cold and the lads.

rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:30 pm

ChicagoNow.com’s MMA Undisputed recently spoke with Bo Dallas to promote WWE’s return to Chicago in September. Below are some highlights:

Your brother Bray Wyatt is also in the WWE right now and both of you started your careers in the NXT. How much of that bonding experience helped get you to the main WWE roster?

We both came into this with the same mindset, that we are going to be our identities. We wanted our success to be for ourselves. As much as we respect and love our father, grandfather and uncles, we didn’t want to become molds of them. We wanted this path to be our own. So far I think we accomplished that.

I don’t think you look at myself or my brother and say, “Oh, that’s the sons of former wrestler IRS”. To have the family on the road with you it’s great to have somebody bounce ideas off of and help you critique you. You can trust those people and you can’t buy that relationship; it’s a beautiful thing.

Currently your father is a road agent for the WWE. How much involvement does your Dad have with helping you progress your wrestling career?

He has helped tremendously. My Dad has seen so much wrestling through his years, he knows more than my brother and I combined. It’s always great to have a base with him and the critiques he gives me I take them to heart and apply them immediately.

The gimmick bolieve has been going on for a few months now and everyday more and more fans are responding. How do you take the more boos than cheers when you come out to a WWE crowd and preach bolieve?

I take every situation as a positive. Bolieving is definitely a positive. If you are having a rough day, sitting in traffic, late to work you have to take a step back and realize this day could be better. All you have to do is bolieve. It’s something that I take to heart and every time I’m out in the public, I get nothing but positive reactions.

Bolieve is something that is great to use and think about because it will make somebody’s day better.

Your brother has the dark side of your two gimmicks down, while you have the cocky, chip on the shoulder persona. Have you ever thought about changing your role into more of a dark person character?

HA! Right now I think Bray is doing that quite well and I have my own agenda. But you never know maybe one day down the road maybe Bo Dallas will cross paths with Bray Wyatt. Maybe our differences will come to a head in the future. With the WWE you just don’t know.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Wait, Bray and Bo are brothers?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Ya legit
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:41 pm

They're not brothers, they're..... BO-thers. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Randy Orton posted a rare tweet to hype tonight’s WWE RAW from Houston:

“I don’t say this kind of stuff often, but you can count on #TheViper striking tonight. Period. #RAW”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:They're not brothers, they're..... BO-thers. hmm

terrible smh.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 9 Bdtossedout
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 pm

LMAO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Randy Orton posted a rare tweet to hype tonight’s WWE RAW from Houston:

“I don’t say this kind of stuff often, but you can count on #TheViper striking tonight. Period. #RAW”

Striking Bo Dallas' streak probably
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:50 am

Randy Orton thinking he's still cool. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 am

Tom u pos
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next