silver
M99
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
16 posters

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:01 am

Balotelli can't play on the wing. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 am

TNA Wrestling's flagship show "Impact Wrestling" could soon be without a home -- Spike TV quietly let the league know it's not renewing their TV contract … TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources with direct knowledge of the deal ... tell us Spike execs contacted TNA President Dixie Carter this week to break the news -- and the following day Carter informed members of her inner circle.

TNA's current deal with Spike reportedly runs through October. It's unclear at this point when "Impact Wrestling" will stop airing on Spike.

We're told there's no bad blood, and Spike gave TNA such advance notice so it would have time to shop for a new TV deal.

TNA's show debuted on Spike TV in October 2005 -- and helped the league rise to #2 on the wrestling scene … behind the WWE.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/27/impact-wrestling-cancelled-spike-tv-tna/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 am

Good news for TNA imo. Now get a deal with TNT, sign CM Punk and start the Monday Night Wars again. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:21 am

If people didn't tune in for TNA when Angle, sting and Hogan went there then there is no chance in hell they will tune in for Punk Laughing

if they do, the numbers will barely matter.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:27 am

Hogan/Sting/Angle were all past their prime. Punk is still in his prime and one of the best in wrestling today. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 am

Apparently TNA could go out of business without Spike TV. No

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 am

Shit that's bad. Tna is crap but I wouldn't want that. They have people who live off the business.

Hope some small time channel at least buys them. But it looks bad because No one would want to compete with WWe.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Hopefully TNA do well. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Batista recently spoke with the UK’s Daily Mail to promote Guardians of the Galaxy.

Batista confirmed that he will be returning to WWE and expressed interest in facing Sting. He commented on Sting wrestling for WWE:

“I don’t know where Sting would fit in the spectrum of things. I’ve never even met him. I would hope so. I’ve been a fan throughout the years. We’ve speculated a lot, we’ve thought he was going to come to the WWE years ago so just speaking as a fan I’d like to see it.”

He also talked about retiring against Triple H:

“I kind of have my wish list of guys that I would like to work with, because I realise my career is not going to be that long if I do go back just because physically… realistically, I’m 45 years old now, how much longer can I continue…? You do take a beating in professional wrestling. But I love it.”

“It’s not ‘will I go back?’, it’s ‘when will I go back?’. Hopefully it won’t be far too long. Triple H right now is the guy I really want to work with. I want to go back and that’s hopefully that’ll be my retirement program. Yeah, I’ll have my WrestleMania retirement match with Triple H.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:49 pm

WWE has confirmed on their website that they have signed Prince Devitt. Devitt commented to WWE.com last week:

“This is something I’ve been looking forward to since I was maybe four or five years old. I grew up watching wrestling my whole life, so to get the chance to step in the ring that I’ve watched on TV so many times is a dream come true.”

Devitt said he’s looking forward to learning a new style at the WWE Performance Center:

“I don’t consider myself anywhere close to the finished product, so I’m looking forward to this challenge and learning a new style. I’ve seen a lot of different training schools and dojos, and the sheer level of professionalism at the Performance Center and the state-of-the-art facility just knocked me for a six. It really blew me away.”

He also commented on his main roster goal:

“The target would be John Cena, because if you’re wrestling John Cena, you’re in the main event.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Word came out this weekend that Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella may actually take place at Night of Champions in September instead of SummerSlam in August. We should know more after tonight’s RAW.

Regarding Paige vs. AJ Lee and Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins at SummerSlam, word is that both of those matches will be some kind of gimmick match.

There’s also talk of doing a Fatal 4 Way match for the WWE Tag Team Titles with The Usos, Erick Rowan & Luke Harper and two other teams.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:57 pm

We noted last week that international star Prince Devitt had reportedly signed his WWE deal. Devitt tweeted the following this morning:

“Hello @WWE @WWENXT #Real #WWE #NXT”

Furthermore, Suplex Wrestling announced that Devitt has signed with WWE:

“Proud to announce that #TeamSuplex member @fergaldevitt has signed with @WWE”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Randy Orton granted a wish through Hydro Angels Over America at last night’s WWE live event in Dallas, Texas. Below is a photo of Orton meeting fan Bridget:

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 8 BtlzEe-CEAAfrtB

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:26 pm

If Orton can grant wishes as a heel, why can't Cena. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Tonight’s WWE RAW takes place from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. No matches have been announced for tonight’s show but we know that there will be a segment between Brie Bella and Stephanie McMahon.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Will The Authority heed their lawyers’ warning and keep quiet about Stephanie’s arrest?

* Does Bray Wyatt wanna start another war with Chris Jericho?

* Will Triple H accept Cesaro into The Authority?

* Will Big E and Kofi Kingston keep their momentum?

* How will John Cena react to Brock Lesnar’s return?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Anyone watching tonight? Last week was decent with no Cena imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm

will watch the first hour at least
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Will watch the first hour as well to see if it's worth it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:10 pm

First 20 mins and last 20 mins imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:36 pm

TNA's contract with Spike TV is not being renewed when it expires this October. They're most likely done. Never watched a full episode but saw a few minutes now and then but that was like 6-7 years ago. No idea if they have any good talent.

Bully Ray Dudley might return to WWE, he was one of their top stars. Maybe Meth Hardy?

Bully Ray will have to be repackaged lol. Dat PG Era.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm

TNA President Dixie Carter tweeted the following today:

"Negotiations with @SpikeTV are ongoing. Stay tuned and be sure to tune in this Thursday night for Ultimate X on #ImpactOnSpike!!"

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Will watch some of it

And WWE might as well raid TNA, get the old WWE rastlers back because the mid-card is bare as hell. I'm sure they have some talents too, not their fault they're working for scrubs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Angle's most likely returning anyway later this year, regardless of the TV contract.

Kurt Angle.
Jeff Hardy.
Bully-Ray. (Bubba-Ray from WWE)
Bobby Roode.
Matt Hardy.
Austin Aries.
Mr Anderson. (Kennedy from WWE)
Samoa Joe.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:48 pm

TNA actually have a talented roster imo.

There's other like the current World champion, Lashley.

MVP, Low Ki, Rhino(ECW/WWE), Gail Kim, Madison Rayne etc. In fact I'd take about 75% of their roster.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next