Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Indeed mate, just Evra isn't enough. I don't think that we will go for another left back though. We haven't been linked to anyone else than Evra. As for the trequartista position, Pastore is the only one I find suitable for us from that list of players.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:21 pm

juvealbanian wrote:If we are going to play 4-3-1-2 we need a LB, a TRQ and an attacker

As LB we can't rely on 33 yrs Evra for all season.I know we have Caceres and Chiellini or even Asamoah as backup but if we have moneys we better spend 10-15 on Rodriguez or Schmelzer.

As TRQ we do have options in our current team.Tevez,Giovinco are good subs for that position and I believe Pogba can do that role perfectly.
There are a lot of names on market like Pastore,Candreva,Lamela,Jovetic etc but I hope we can get Isco on loan with option to buy next season.

With Morata coming we will cover our attack,maybe we can add another versatile player who can cover both attack and midfield and we should be ready.

As I've said many times, Gio is not going to be our TQ. Juve isnt' Parma. Gio would get run over in Europe.

As for Tevez, Juve has been searching for a world class striker since Calciopoli. Do you really want to move our top scorer from last season and third leading scorer in Serie A to TQ? That doesn't make sense. Who do we replace him with? Who do you pair with Llorente. If you say Gio or Morata, that's a serious step back from last season in attack.

If we play a 4-3-1-2, where does Pirlo go? Who plays in a wide position? Allegri may have liked that at Milan, but they have lots of TQ type players. I think he is going to have to adapt at Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:30 pm

He said we have Tevez and Giovinco for Trequartista subs or emergency fill ups, which is totally logical in my eyes. He didn't say that either will be starting in that position.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Juventude wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:If we are going to play 4-3-1-2 we need a LB, a TRQ and an attacker

As LB we can't rely on 33 yrs Evra for all season.I know we have Caceres and Chiellini or even Asamoah as backup but if we have moneys we better spend 10-15 on Rodriguez or Schmelzer.

As TRQ we do have options in our current team.Tevez,Giovinco are good subs for that position and I believe Pogba can do that role perfectly.
There are a lot of names on market like Pastore,Candreva,Lamela,Jovetic etc but I hope we can get Isco on loan with option to buy next season.

With Morata coming we will cover our attack,maybe we can add another versatile player who can cover both attack and midfield and we should be ready.

As I've said many times, Gio is not going to be our TQ.  Juve isnt' Parma.  Gio would get run over in Europe.  

As for Tevez, Juve has been searching for a world class striker since Calciopoli.  Do you really want to move our top scorer from last season and third leading scorer in Serie A to TQ?  That doesn't make sense.  Who do we replace him with?  Who do you pair with Llorente.  If you say Gio or Morata, that's a serious step back from last season in attack.  

If we play a 4-3-1-2, where does Pirlo go?  Who plays in a wide position? Allegri may have liked that at Milan, but they have lots of TQ type players.  I think he is going to have to adapt at Juve.  

Pirlo will play in the same position mate. And what wide position ? I don't understand the confusion.

Llorente, Tevez
Trequartista
Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal
Evra, Chiellini, Barzagli, Lichsteiner
Buffon

Last edited by Andrew_p on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 pm

If we try to make the TQ role fit with players that are not TQs, it will be disastrous. Maybe, we should bring back Diego just for the hell of it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:59 pm

I swear to god if the reports from sportmediaset are true and we are negotiating for Lavezzi and if we sign him I'll run naked in my home and I'll send you some pic's.

btw Allegri and Pirlo had a chat Yesterday and they sorted all their differences.

GdS: Andrea ha parlato con Allegri: tutto chiarito.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 pm

B.NEWS: We signed Pereyera

Ormai le conferme arrivano da tutte le testate. Pereyra è un nuovo giocatore della Juventus, a breve l'ufficialità.

Now confirmations come from all newspapers. Pereyra is a new player of Juventus, short officialdom.

JUVE: PRESO PEREYRA. ARRIVA IN PRESTITO

La formula è quella del prestito con diritto di riscatto fissato a dodici milioni di euro. Juve e Udinese continuano a parlare di eventuali contropartite tecniche.

on loan with option to buy him for 12 million
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Andrew_p wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:
Yes Nani has quality and could turn out to be a surprise like Tevez for example, but why gamble ? Except if we could get him as cheap as we got Tevez.

The thing is with Nani, he has been very, very injury prone for the last 2 years. He was injured for 5 months prior to the world cup and hadn't completed 90 mins once for us when he came back.  He wasn't match fit hence his incredibly poor first touch during the world cup, and just general bad play. I think if you're able to keep him fit you can get get good player, not the same one that was there 2-3 years ago for us, but definitely worth the risk for 7-10 mil euros. Just my two cents.

If the price is indeed around those figures then yes, there's no risk in getting him. He might actually come in handy.

Thanks for your post mate, you're always welcome to post in our section.

Thanks Smile
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I swear to god if the reports from sportmediaset are true and we are negotiating for Lavezzi and if we sign him I'll run naked in my home and I'll send you some pic's.

btw Allegri and Pirlo had a chat Yesterday and they sorted all their differences.

GdS: Andrea ha parlato con Allegri: tutto chiarito.

Lavezzi is a player I admired and wanted since his Napoli days though if this move goes through it will mean that we will play a 4-3-3 rather than a 4-3-1-2. Which is even better if you ask me !

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Lavezzi would help us massively for a few seasons, of that I am sure

Another player like him and finally we'll have some pace, direct play and a counter attacking threat. 3 things we miss badly.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:58 pm

@Juventude

I said that we have few players who can cover the TQR role so we just have to buy one without having to spend more on back ups.Tevez is fine in attack,so is Giovinco.
Pirlo will stay on his deep-lying playmaker role supported by Vidal,Marchisio and Pogba who I can also see as a good attacking midfielder.

I agree with Andrew,Pastore is the best option but difficult to reach.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 pm

@Devi: I know is a GREAT player, but as tom said he will only help us for 2-3 seasons cuz of his age (29+), just like carlitos, not a long term solution.

What is confusing me a lot is the formation we will play with allegri. 4231 433 or 352? If we will play with a treq why not use perreyra in that position, instead of experimenting? Or is it that perreyra is just another marchisio type of player?

Giovinco? Keep him as back up... we need at least 4 strikers now as we already sold 2 and 1 got back to England.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Adrien Rabiot Has Been One of the hot names on the transfer market. The midfielder born in 1995 Has yet to renew His contract with PSG, and Italy's biggest clubs are monitoring the situation. Juventus hopes to sign him on a free transfer in early 2015 Already they have an agreement in principle with the player. However Inter and Roma are negotiation with PSG. The French club is trying to 'maintain some control on the player by trying to insert a buy-back clause. Rabiot's situation is evolving, His Future Could be in Serie A
===
Lol, whats up with the free french players? Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 pm

https://twitter.com/carlosblanco96

^^ Out of contract Barca youth player signs for Juve!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Pastore won't leave PSG,I really hope we get Shaqiri,also we should try Isco,RM already bought Kroos and James so he won't have much space there.
Also if we can't reach those players I would be happy with Grenier as a cheaper and easier option.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 pm

I think were doing decent so far in the transfer market, bringing in good talent like Morata, covering some spaces with needed with experienced players like Evra, and getting rid of some dead weight like Osvaldo, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Peluso, etc. But now we need one BIG move if we want to even have a vhance of colpeting for the CL. Reus would be the best option hut is kostnlikely too expensive for us. We should go for one of Isco, Podolski, Shaqiri, or Lavezzi. Theres other options too like Hazard, Robben, Gotze, etc too but theyre jot really realistic. Bring in one of these guys and maybe Nani too if possible (though even Nani alone would be a HUGE step up), and hold on to Vidal and Pogba and we could be real contenders. Also, I know we wont unfortunatelt, butngoing after Hummels would be nice as a Barzagli replacement, especially at 20m which is rodiculously cheap in this market for such a player.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:57 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 22 Mioo

eco smile 
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Borini or Lukaku for Juve?

Juventus target Liverpool hitman Fabio Borini or Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku after the Alvaro Morata injury.

The Bianconeri had an unlucky start to Morata’s spell in Turin, as in his first training session he sprained his knee with ligament damage, meaning six weeks on the sidelines.

According to CalcioNews24, general manager Beppe Marotta is already looking for a short-term replacement who can arrive on loan.

The primary target is Borini, who seems not to have much room at Liverpool and is due to snub a permanent transfer to Sunderland worth £14m.

However, it would be tricky considering Liverpool are tired of loaning the ex-Roma striker out and wanted to cash in.

Another alternative for Juventus is 21-year-old Belgium international Lukaku, whose rapport with Jose Mourinho at Chelsea is problematic.

He too seemed to be on the verge of joining Everton, but the promise of Champions League football could change Lukaku’s mind.

A far easier task would be to bring back Daniel Osvaldo, who spent the last six months on loan with the Bianconeri.

Today Southampton confirmed they do not want him back this season, so another loan or a sale would be easy to arrange.

He scored only one Serie A goal during the loan period in Turin.
----

SKY reports that we started the talks for Lukaku
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Lukaku is a great option, but really hope he would come on loan with an option to buy Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Juventus Shaqiri, tomorrow meeting with intermediaries: the situation

A Swiss talent on the mouth of the clubs Italian, Xherdan Shaqiri in the middle of the market. And Juventus tries to fit. Tomorrow there will be a first contact between the leaders Juventus and brokers who are interested in the negotiations for the player of Bayern Monaco. Developments in sight, which might eventually take off. In the background always Rome, if interested Ljajic should pack their bags. Xherdan Shaqiri in shop windows, the Italian try.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus Shaqiri, tomorrow meeting with intermediaries: the situation

A Swiss talent on the mouth of the clubs Italian, Xherdan Shaqiri in the middle of the market. And Juventus tries to fit. Tomorrow there will be a first contact between the leaders Juventus and brokers who are interested in the negotiations for the player of Bayern Monaco. Developments in sight, which might eventually take off. In the background always Rome, if interested Ljajic should pack their bags. Xherdan Shaqiri in shop windows, the Italian try.

Just once, I'd like to see us sign one of the rising young stars. I feel like we haven't made a purchase like that in a very long time. I'm not counting our free transfers.

We've let some very good young players pass us by on the transfer market in recent years. Some of those players were sold in the 20m or less range.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus Shaqiri, tomorrow meeting with intermediaries: the situation

Please be true
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Problem, as always, is that there's competition for this guy and Juve are going to have to pay up... Monaco has jumped in too and have a war chest of over 100 mil now. They will offer Bayern a lot of money and offer Shaqiri tax free wages.

I know you guys don't like to hear this... but this is a profession. As such, players want to get paid as much as possible.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:Problem, as always, is that there's competition for this guy and Juve are going to have to pay up... Monaco has jumped in too and have a war chest of over 100 mil now. They will offer Bayern a lot of money and offer Shaqiri tax free wages.

I know you guys don't like to hear this... but this is a profession. As such, players want to get paid as much as possible.

True but still we are ready to spend 340 million euros on a building project. I am sure we can splash the cash if we want to ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:Problem, as always, is that there's competition for this guy and Juve are going to have to pay up... Monaco has jumped in too and have a war chest of over 100 mil now. They will offer Bayern a lot of money and offer Shaqiri tax free wages.

Sleep
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Problem, as always, is that there's competition for this guy and Juve are going to have to pay up...  Monaco has jumped in too and have a war chest of over 100 mil now.  They will offer Bayern a lot of money and offer Shaqiri tax free wages.

I know you guys don't like to hear this... but this is a profession.  As such, players want to get paid as much as possible.

True but still we are ready to spend 340 million euros on a building project. I am sure we can splash the cash if we want to ..
That's what the fans should demand tbh...  the product on the pitch should be the #1 priority. You already have a new stadium. There shouldn't be any other priority.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next