M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Dnmac4 Sun May 25, 2014 12:58 am

Zealous wrote:It was the CL final ffs seriously move on. Laughing

You're still not making any comments about Clownione though.

You keep trying to justify Ronaldo's behavior with Simione's? Why?

I already said what Simione did was wrong and I think he totally lost it.

I don't know if you're new to sports I guess you must be because if you weren't you would know that when you lose a in a manner like that you get a little more room to act like an asshole. Kind of like Drogba when they lost to Barca and I never said anything about it.

When you act like an ass while winning especially while having a bad game that is where the classlessness comes into play.

Have you ever heard 2 wrongs don't make a right?

I fully expect Simione in the next week or two to totally admit he was wrong in what he did, and I also totally expect the paper tomorrow to have Ronaldo with his shirt off and no picture of Di Maria, Bale, Marcelo, Isco, Ramos etc.

If you want Ronaldo with his shirt off to mark La Decima then you probably are a 14 year old girl. There wasn't a worse player on the pitch outside of Casillas and I love Casillas.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Freeza Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 am

Simeoni was just mad he doesn't have defenders with pinpoint passes like Varane Proud
Ronaldo getting shit for celebrating a CL win Laughing #StayclassyGL

Last edited by Freeza on Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 am

Simeone has always been a prick as a player if anyone remembers here, he was dirty as *bleep*, I'm amazed that some are surprised.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 25, 2014 1:00 am

The_Badger wrote:
Zealous wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Just read through this thread and dem tears are glorious Proud

Somehow CR celebrating a scoring a goal which gave RM la decima is wrong, but Simeone invades the pitch like a butthurt princess and nobody has anything to say?

stay may GL rofl

Simione is a clown. I'm glad he showed his true colours.

I wouldn't go as far to say they are his true colours. He was antagonised by a silly boy and reacted in a way that didn't do him any favours.

Antagonized? Yeah right, Varane passed the ball to him oh my god won't somebody think of the children.

If Mourinho did that I can only imagine what you would have said. Laughing

Clownione disgraced himself tonight. So glad he didn't get his hands on the CL tonight.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 1:00 am

Dnmac4 wrote:You keep trying to justify Ronaldo's behavior with Simione's?  Why?

I don't know if you're new to sports I guess you must be because if you weren't you would know that when you lose a in a manner like that you get a little more room to act like an asshole.  Kind of like Drogba when they lost to Barca and I never said anything about it.

When you act like an ass while winning especially while having a bad game that is where the classlessness comes into play.

I fully expect Simione in the next week or two to totally admit he was wrong in what he did, and I also totally expect the paper tomorrow to have Ronaldo with his shirt off and no picture of Di Maria, Bale, Marcelo, Isco, Ramos etc.

If you want Ronaldo with his shirt off to mark La Decima then you probably are a 14 year old girl.  There wasn't a worse player on the pitch outside of Casillas and I love Casillas.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Man, get your sour ass outta here.  Laughing 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 1:01 am

Spot on Dnmac4.  Thumbs up 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Sun May 25, 2014 1:02 am

Dnmac4 wrote:

You keep trying to justify Ronaldo's behavior with Simione's?  Why?

I don't know if you're new to sports I guess you must be because if you weren't you would know that when you lose a in a manner like that you get a little more room to act like an asshole.  Kind of like Drogba when they lost to Barca and I never said anything about it.

If you want Ronaldo with his shirt off to mark La Decima then you probably are a 14 year old girl.  There wasn't a worse player on the pitch outside of Casillas and I love Casillas.

Don't deny it, you're just jealous of those sexy abs.

Man, I am a self-proclaimed Messi fanboi usually. I can't believe I am defending Ronaldo. But quite honestly it's quite silly how people are questioning his morals and virtues as a human being on the basis of a celebration after scoring a goal in final of Europe's most prestigious club tournament.

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 1:03 am

So sour.

Thank you CR7, thank you so fcking much.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 1:03 am

Zealous wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Simione is a clown. I'm glad he showed his true colours.

I wouldn't go as far to say they are his true colours. He was antagonised by a silly boy and reacted in a way that didn't do him any favours.

Antagonized? Yeah right, Varane passed the ball to him oh my god won't somebody think of the children.

If Mourinho did that I can only imagine what you would have said. Laughing

Clownione disgraced himself tonight. So glad he didn't get his hands on the CL tonight.

We know what Varane's intention was, don't be so ignorant. Simeone was wrong and stupid to react, and is rightly criticised, but watching you cry your eyes out when people point out what a classless *bleep* Crynaldo is then slam Simeone for reacting to provocation doesn't do you any favours.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 1:05 am

mowgli wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

Man, I am a self-proclaimed Messi fanboi usually. I can't believe I am defending Ronaldo. But quite honestly it's quite silly how people are questioning his morals and virtues as a human being on the basis of a celebration after scoring a goal in final of Europe's most prestigious club tournament.

It's an accumulation of things, not this incident solely.

The other RM players were graceful and modest. They know this success is for the team and for the club. Ronaldo believes it is about him.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 1:06 am

Didn't know we had so many Priests on the forum?

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 1:09 am

izzy wrote:Didn't know we had so many Priests on the forum?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 1:09 am

izzy wrote:So sour.

Thank you CR7, thank you so fcking much.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Boy i'm loving this, didn't know him celebrating like whatever the way he wants can cause such outrage. moral teachers in this forum. rofl 

Again CR does not live for people's applause, he doesn't give a fck about what you think.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 25, 2014 1:10 am

Atletico were so unlucky... So, so close to winning the match. But yeah that's football for you.

Madrid did well in extra time, and Atletico just couldn't keep up.
Congratulations Real Madrid fans.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 25, 2014 1:11 am

Zealous wrote:Doc I'm so happy man. Congrats my friend, it's weird but I thought of you for a split second after we won.

Brothers, not by blood but by bond. I actually, in my moment of sanity and sobriety (which was brief) thought of you, Nick, Crimson (wherever the f he is), that uber bias Sport, Old man Bill, Earlyprototype, Yuri, that crazy man Super Flo, the bot Yohan, HalaAtletico and every stinky, silly, arrogant, delusional, foolish, uptight, sensitive Madridista that made this forum their internet home for football discussions.

I also thought of Hans and Mole for their comments about Ronaldo not winning anything. They know so much yet so little. Stay safe predicting gents...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 am

Doc wrote:
Zealous wrote:Doc I'm so happy man. Congrats my friend, it's weird but I thought of you for a split second after we won.

Brothers, not by blood but by bond. I actually, in my moment of sanity and sobriety (which was brief) thought of you, Nick, Crimson (wherever the f he is), that uber bias Sport, Old man Bill, Earlyprototype, Yuri, that crazy man Super Flo, the bot Yohan, HalaAtletico and every stinky, silly, arrogant, delusional, foolish, uptight, sensitive Madridista that made this forum their internet home for football discussions.

I also thought of Hans and Mole for their comments about Ronaldo not winning anything. They know so much yet so little. Stay safe predicting gents...

After all we've been through......  Sad 

...... You didn't put my name..................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 1:13 am

izzy wrote:
Doc wrote:

After all we've been through......  Sad 

Because you're a fake.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 am

Zealous wrote:If Mourinho did that I can only imagine what you would have said. Laughing

oh man this x100000000000000000000000

If mou did 1% of what Simeone did tonight GL would have exploded Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 am

Izzy a fake Laughing pls go The_Badger Proud He's one of our most dedicated posters on this forum. You're such a poser it's ridic.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 1:16 am

The_Badger wrote:Because you're a fake.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

You still around?  Laughing 

Styles P wrote:Yeah, they gon' hate when you get power
They gon' be sour, they gon' be sour

The immortal Styles P, preaches truth.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 am

Freeza wrote:Izzy a fake :lol:pls go The_Badger :proud:He's one of our most dedicated posters on this forum. You're such a poser it's ridic.

He's an immature troll that derails threads and contributes *bleep* all to debate.

I can see why he impresses people like you.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 am

The_Badger wrote:
mowgli wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

It's an accumulation of things, not this incident solely.

The other RM players were graceful and modest. They know this success is for the team and for the club. Ronaldo believes it is about him.

Why it matter so much to you if they are modest or arrogant, what difference does it really makes ?

We all know you hate Ronaldo but you're pushing it mate, criticising players over their celebration is absurd. you're just trying to find something negative about him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 am

Hala Madrid!!!! I actually can not speak as I have lost my voice. Congratz to my fellow Madridista brothers Proud

That Ronaldo goal and celebration was the cherry on top Proud

So so happy. 12 long years.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 1:20 am

The_Badger wrote:
Freeza wrote:Izzy a fake :lol:pls go The_Badger :proud:He's one of our most dedicated posters on this forum. You're such a poser it's ridic.

He's an immature troll that derails threads and contributes *bleep* all to debate.

I can see why he impresses people like you.

You: 25%
Me: 100%

Laughing 

SOUR

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 25, 2014 1:21 am

Congrats to Real Madrid, best team on the night.

fatman123 wrote:https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1381519_713780152014212_3758248617891041158_n.png

Proud
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 25, 2014 1:21 am

izzy wrote:After all we've been through......  Sad 

Doc pls. Sorry, I know I forgot others who I enjoyed arguing with. Like yourself (though you and I are usually on the same page), Josh, JD, Swagg, that flippy floppy Mamad, Adit, JD, Valk, Pedrag. Seriously, I'm really so happy at this point it's unreal.

More importantly, why is Cristiano's celebration such a contentious issue? The man is selfish and very much personal glory driven. What's the issue?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next