M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Doc Sat May 24, 2014 7:21 pm

izzy wrote:After all we've been through......  Sad 

...... You didn't put my name..................

Doc pls. Sorry, I know I forgot others who I enjoyed arguing with. Like yourself (though you and I are usually on the same page), Josh, JD, Swagg, that flippy floppy Mamad, Adit, JD, Valk, Pedrag. Seriously, I'm really so happy at this point it's unreal.

More importantly, why is Cristiano's celebration such a contentious issue? The man is selfish and very much personal glory driven. What's the issue?!

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Honestly I find this whole 'this is how players should act' nonsense boring as *bleep*

If a man wants to react after getting wound up, and he wants to get in somebodies face. So *bleep* be it. Good on them.

If a player is loving every second of his personal glory and he wants to celebrate like mad after scoring in a CL final then so *bleep* be it.

I think football would be a hell of a lot less entertaining if everybody was (pretending to be) extremely humble 24/7 and there was no aggression, no rivalries etc etc.

man up and take it for what it is, just because they're professionals doesn't mean they all have to be choir boys man.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat May 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Pedram wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
mowgli wrote:

Don't deny it, you're just jealous of those sexy abs.

Man, I am a self-proclaimed Messi fanboi usually. I can't believe I am defending Ronaldo. But quite honestly it's quite silly how people are questioning his morals and virtues as a human being on the basis of a celebration after scoring a goal in final of Europe's most prestigious club tournament.

It's an accumulation of things, not this incident solely.

The other RM players were graceful and modest. They know this success is for the team and for the club. Ronaldo believes it is about him.

Why it matter so much to you if they are modest or arrogant, what difference does it really makes ?

We all know you hate Ronaldo but you're pushing it mate, criticising players over their celebration is absurd. you're just trying to find something negative about him.

And why does what I, or other people post on here matter to you? This is a thread to debate topics relating to the game that was played tonight.

If you don't like the content why don't you run off the general discussion forum and post your usual racist, homophobic and sexist drivel?  Thumbs up 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Honestly I find this whole 'this is how players should act' nonsense boring as *bleep*

If a man wants to react after getting wound up, and he wants to get in somebodies face. So *bleep* be it. Good on them.

If a player is loving every second of his personal glory and he wants to celebrate like mad after scoring in a CL final then so *bleep* be it.

I think football would be a hell of a lot less entertaining if everybody was (pretending to be)  extremely humble 24/7 and there was no aggression, no rivalries etc etc.

man up and take it for what it is, just because they're professionals doesn't mean they all have to be choir boys man.

Took the word out my mouth. Proud
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Also don't get this Ronaldo hating.
I mean, I personally like it a bit if he fails now and then, because he played for United and I'm a Messi fan when it comes to the infamous "Messi vs Ronaldo" debate. But I rarely hate on the guy these days, and whenever he scores a stunning goal or scores a hat-trick or whatever I like appreciate it. I appreciate the guy's class at what he does.
We all know Ronaldo is an attention-seeking pos. He likes the spotlight right on him, but that's what the guy is. He has been like that forever. We can't change him. If he enjoys being who he is who are we to judge him or say that he is taking it a bit OTT.
Let the man enjoy his success ffs.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat May 24, 2014 7:33 pm

What is "pos"? Apologies as I don't follow cliques on here and these little in-jokes.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 7:33 pm

I bet Courtois would have got a hand on that ramos goal if it was De Bench girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 24, 2014 7:35 pm

POS of shit for taking his shirt off Proud Balo would be applauded, Ibra would be applauded, every other player in the history of football would be applauded, for celebrating winning a *bleep* champions leauge Laughing

People on here, so insecure in their own bodies they hate on Ronaldo.
Here, buy this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-ABS-Abdominal-Roller-Wheel-Workout-Exerciser-Fitness-Gym-Roller-Exercise-/171331541432?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e427d9b8

Also this woman
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat May 24, 2014 7:36 pm

The_Badger wrote:What is "pos"? Apologies as I don't follow cliques on here and these little in-jokes.

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 11 That_lonely_feeling_by_xfinal_fantasyx-d4x46h0
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat May 24, 2014 7:46 pm

izzy wrote:
The_Badger wrote:What is "pos"? Apologies as I don't follow cliques on here and these little in-jokes.

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 11 That_lonely_feeling_by_xfinal_fantasyx-d4x46h0

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Little cliquey troll izzy.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by missjb Sat May 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Congartulation Carlo  cheers 
I'm happy for him
missjb
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat May 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Pedram wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Honestly I find this whole 'this is how players should act' nonsense boring as *bleep*

I think football would be a hell of a lot less entertaining if everybody was (pretending to be)  extremely humble 24/7 and there was no aggression, no rivalries etc etc.

Took the word out my mouth. Proud

You guys must be like 15 years old and never have played a sport in your life. There is a time and a place for everything in life. In a 100 year old rivalry especially against a team you share a city with there is a certain amount of professional courtesy you extend. Not to mention a courtesy you show your own teammates, especially when they carried your sorry ass all game

Many people in this thread have said that's what Ronaldo is so what's the problem? Well right now Ronaldo is the best player on the planet and this is the showpiece of European football, he needs to act like something other than a "Selfish POS" especially when he played really bad.

I have seen a lot of people say why can't he celebrate La Decima etc etc. IF he had done that celebration at the final whistle again it would annoy me but I would be OK with it knowing how he is but he wasn't celebrating the teams victory and glory he was trying to grab the glory and headlines for himself when he was awful.

He was 100% trying to make this his moment when he did nothing. It was 4-1 with 2 minutes left for gods sake. I have never seen anything like that before on a PK as well. The game was well won. When Atleti had legs under them he wanted no part of driving in the box with the ball.

I'm an American and love the fact that they let players celebrate in football and in American professional football and college they have taken a lot of the fun out of the game.

It's not being against celebration people are making a big deal out of it because it was weird to see it, it was out of place, it was low class and 100% scripted. Again it was a PK with 2 minutes left against a team who couldn't run on a soft penalty at 4-1. You would have thought he saved mankind or something
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat May 24, 2014 8:10 pm

This sour guy is STILL whining?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Dmac, seriously, why are you so obsessive about Ronaldo Laughing
You can't make a decent argument other than "Ronaldo is a piece of selfish shit" to say how his celebration was wrong.
So much hate for Ronaldo, some people on here need to get prozac descriptions, because it seems like they have nothing to be happy about in life.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Dmac man the *bleep* up seriously

You *bleep* vagina
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Oh no Ronaldo isn't humble. God forbid not everybody is a stand up perfect human being, the horror of it all.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Sat May 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Can someone please get Dmad a tampon
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 pm

I liked the bit when Simeone wanted to kick Varane's ass Proud
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat May 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Letting Marcelo stroll at his own leisure and scoring rofl Wtf were Atleti doing :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 24, 2014 8:23 pm

He was barely jogging lmfao Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 24, 2014 8:24 pm

i didnt know varane had it in him. top job

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 24, 2014 8:24 pm

It was like watching me play Fifa against my mother the other day tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Freeza wrote:It was like watching me play Fifa against my mother the other day tbh

Can't read a single post of yours without stopping and laughing at that *bleep* avatar rofl rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Freeza wrote:It was like watching me play Fifa against my mother the other day tbh

Can't read a single post of yours without stopping and laughing at that *bleep* avatar rofl rofl

Proud Mole helped me improve the original
That raw chat was the darkest thing ever ffs rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 24, 2014 8:28 pm

rofl

Was a typical daily text chat for me Molenation

Still waiting on us sharing the same cell block in a jail soon tbh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Proud

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_n63mn00B4o1rzesy7o1_250
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next