M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Dnmac4 Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:07

Zealous wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:The guy was terrible all game long down to the end trying to do a million step overs in the corner and getting the ball taken from him instead of running the clock down to getting in position to score and falling flat on his face.

His free kicks were terrible and he basically had 0 impact on the game.

Then he see's Marcelo get's a goal while Atleti are DEAD tired and one of there defenders basically has a broken ankle and he decides this is a good time to go get a soft penalty.  The ref gives it of course (it was a penalty but a weak one a ref usually lets go when the game is over) and he makes the PK then rips his shirt of and flex's in a celebration all by himself acting like he had anything to do with winning this game what so ever.

This guy is so scripted it's incredible.  Bale runs all the way over and thanks Di Maria for setting his goal up as he knows where his bread is buttered and for Ronaldo to run around flexing acting like a dirt bag is just typical from him.  How about show a little respect for a team that was dead on there feet.

Just classless.

What's your opinion on that clown Simione then?

Frankly I wanted him to rub it in their faces even more. :bow:

Also Ronaldo tracked back and started the attack for Bale's goal. That for me is a moment that will get overlooked but it puts to bed the myth that he doesn't do the dirty work for the team.

Wow, really man?

Are you really trying to pretend Ronaldo had a good game or if it wasn't for him MAdrid would have lost or something?

HE was terrible, guess what, Messi was too against this team.

I can admit it, why can't you.

And to the others, Simione running onto the field was bad, I mean I didn't catch what Varane did but the guy should have stayed in his area and then pummeled Varane in the tunnel or something.

Was what he did classless, no. I basically think he lost all control of himself where as Ronaldo had probably scripted that shirt/flex celebration for days before the game.

BTW, let me clear this up. Had Ronaldo scored Bale or Marcelo's goal I wouldn't have any problem with the celebration. Sure I would cringe a little at him running as fast as he could to the cameras and away from his team but he would have earned to do what ever he wanted.

What he did was just something you expect from a 18 year old or a reality TV star or something not a footballer.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:08

Di Maria is immense
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:10

Dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:The guy was terrible all game long down to the end trying to do a million step overs in the corner and getting the ball taken from him instead of running the clock down to getting in position to score and falling flat on his face.

His free kicks were terrible and he basically had 0 impact on the game.

Then he see's Marcelo get's a goal while Atleti are DEAD tired and one of there defenders basically has a broken ankle and he decides this is a good time to go get a soft penalty.  The ref gives it of course (it was a penalty but a weak one a ref usually lets go when the game is over) and he makes the PK then rips his shirt of and flex's in a celebration all by himself acting like he had anything to do with winning this game what so ever.

This guy is so scripted it's incredible.  Bale runs all the way over and thanks Di Maria for setting his goal up as he knows where his bread is buttered and for Ronaldo to run around flexing acting like a dirt bag is just typical from him.  How about show a little respect for a team that was dead on there feet.

Just classless.

Also Ronaldo tracked back and started the attack for Bale's goal. That for me is a moment that will get overlooked but it puts to bed the myth that he doesn't do the dirty work for the team.

Wow, really man?

Are you really trying to pretend Ronaldo had a good game or if it wasn't for him MAdrid would have lost or something?

And to the others, Simione running onto the field was bad, I mean I didn't catch what Varane did but the guy should have stayed in his area and then pummeled Varane in the tunnel or something.

Was what he did classless, no.  I basically think he lost all control of himself where as Ronaldo had probably scripted that shirt/flex celebration for days before the game.

BTW, let me clear this up.  Had Ronaldo scored Bale or Marcelo's goal I wouldn't have any problem with the celebration.  Sure I would cringe a little at him running as fast as he could to the cameras and away from his team but he would have earned to do what ever he wanted.

What he did was just something you expect from a 18 year old or a reality TV star or something not a footballer.

Dude stop being butthurt and let Madrid celebrate. Most European cups and Most champions leagues. Stay mad Dmad.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:11

The butthurt here ffs, some people have waited for this moment for over a decade why must people always bring negativity.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:11

Why would they attack while they were winning  Laughing.
Tell me about the Madrid clear cut chances before atletico scored.They couldn't attack in ET as they had subbed in all defensive players and were shaken.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:11

How can people say that Atletico was better?

Up until the 60th minute, both teams sucked (I would say that, given their underdog position, Atletico would have deserved the win). After that, Madrid was completely dominant.

Have to praise Atleti for their fantastic defense though.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:16

I can only imagine the reaction on here if Mourinho did what Simione did tonight. Acting like he was going to start a fight while yelling "HOOOOLD ME BAAAACK!"

But hey Atleti were the humble team who deserved to win aside from losing the game 4-1.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:17

Donuts wrote:he is so lucky he scored though, otherwise he would of been eaten alive by everyone in the world for his misses.
All of our players would have been eaten alive.
Also, could have, would have, should have.

La Decima was inevitable Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:17

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Bobv4aFCUAAnwDV

Laughing iker...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:18

LOL GUYS, Alonso Vine:

https://vine.co/v/MwX5JnaHAdZ
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nadinkrah Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:19

Atletico literally controlled the game up until the 93rd min. They even started making fancy passes because it was getting too easy. Good thing Di maria, modric,bale and Ramos actually played football and won the game.
nadinkrah
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:20

I'm kind of glad Madrid won, or at least tied it because if it ended 1-0 that would have been one crap final. I mean sure Atleti defended well and all but it was pretty crap to watch. The extra time was fun though
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:20

Mr Nick09 wrote:CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Bobv4aFCUAAnwDV

Laughing iker...

Because of Iker's brain fart people on here are saying Atletico were the better team smh.

Still I luv u San Iker.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:21

Guiltybystander wrote:LOL GUYS, Alonso Vine:

https://vine.co/v/MwX5JnaHAdZ
Alonso Molenation
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:22

nadinkrah wrote:Atletico literally controlled the game up until the 93rd min. They even started making fancy passes because it was getting too easy. Good thing Di maria, modric,bale and Ramos actually played football and won the game.
CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 6 65-wat
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:23

"They even started making fancy passes because it was getting too easy"

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 6 Wat2xsc0
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:24

Shame Alonso didn't play in the final. You can see how much this victory means to him.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:24

jibers wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Wow, really man?

Was what he did classless, no.  I basically think he lost all control of himself where as Ronaldo had probably scripted that shirt/flex celebration for days before the game.

BTW, let me clear this up.  Had Ronaldo scored Bale or Marcelo's goal I wouldn't have any problem with the celebration.  Sure I would cringe a little at him running as fast as he could to the cameras and away from his team but he would have earned to do what ever he wanted.

Dude stop being butthurt and let Madrid celebrate. Most European cups and Most champions leagues. Stay mad Dmad.

Uh BTW I will say this again since you obviously can't read or just have really bad reading comprehension.

I am fully aware my thread belongs nowhere near this thread, that is the reason I didn't put it in this thread I made my own. Someone (which I have already asked who/why) moved my thread in here where IT DOESN'T BELONG!!!!!!!!

I would be celebrating my ass off had my team won the Champions League and no, Atletico was not the better side. Madrid deserved to win and I'm glad La Liga is strong enough to have there third place team win a competition like this. Whoever won was a win for the league.

I don't mean to crash the Madrid celebration thread, in fact I was posting IN THE THREAD I CREATED, and it just wound up in here for a reason still no one will tell me.

I'm not mad at all nor was I routing on the team who just beat Barcelona to the title.

If you're cool with Ronaldo acting like a 15 year old trying to make it on TMZ then you didn't need to enter my thread which AGAIN Isn't active anymore (not my decision)

Can we please move my thread back where it belongs or do I have to re-post it???????????????????????????????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:26

The_Badger wrote:Shame Alonso didn't play in the final. You can see how much this victory means to him.

Agreed- I think he would also have aided the game a lot. Madrid quite noticeably missed that poignancy on the midfield

Now at least we got to see his reactions throughout the game, which were kind of funny.
Also good that he claimed his medal wearing his suit, rather than a kit (John Terry...)
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:33

We outplayed Atletico and were getting a foothold into this game, then they scored due to a Casillas blunder and controlled the match for a bit but that's about it.. GTFO with all this they deserved to win of outplayed us BS

They played a dirty game and didn't deserve shit
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:34

Holy shit Dnmac, you're complaining about a guy celebrating a goal in the final after the victory was guaranteed. A final that Real Madrid had to bleed for and one that we almost lost during the 90 minutes.

Are you trying to say that he hasn't earned the right to celebrate?

You guys are practically crying salt about Ronaldo being "classless" when Simione did something ten times more claseless than celebrating a goal and yet not a word about that at all.

Atleti are the dirtiest team in Spain, congrats to them for winning the league because they deserved it but Madrid don't have to show them any major respect.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:35

Real fans get out and celebrate brahs, it's your time, you don't have to read these hateful comments.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:37

I find it rather ironic that all these people criticizing Ronaldo are having exactly the type of behaviour they claim he had, by paying far too much attention to such a meaningless detail.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:39

Atletico were the better team until the subs were made imo. Before that we couldn't break them down.

Isco and Marcelo. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:40

BAAAAAALEEEEEE3EEEE
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun 25 May 2014 - 0:41

urbaNRoots wrote:Real fans get out and celebrate brahs, it's your time, you don't have to read these hateful comments.

The "Real" fans will be.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next