CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

+92
BarrileteCosmico
El Rey
The Yellow Canary
Dante
_SuperFloren_
Collblanc
CBarca
B-Mac
Nishankly
harhar11
McLewis
farfan
Hapless_Hans
sportsczy
Art Morte
guest_07
halamadrid2
zenmaster
buddytaller
Blue
titosantill
FalcaoPunch
VanDeezNuts
Blue Barrett
LeVersacci
missjb
Busby Babe
EarlyPrototype
El Gunner
Doc
Casciavit
Adit
Pedram
Harmonica
Winter is Coming
jontsu
Swanhends
LeSwagg James
Rebaño Sagrado
nadinkrah
Zees
VendettaRed07
Donuts
Margera
vivabarca38
stunt
Freeza
Magic Spray
Zealous
nasir6371
1991
Lupi
daneq
Guiltybystander
Lord Spencer
Le Samourai
McAgger
Valkyrja
Dnmac4
terrance511
fatman123
che
urbaNRoots
zizzle
elm_baraja_shaman
ronalessi
Unrighteous
mowgli
Juveman17
REWB
Kev
Tomwin Lannister
EL Patron
Mr Nick09
Onyx
chad4401
Mamad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Arquitecto
izzy
jibers
The Franchise
MaraVilla
Robespierre
Ganso
RealGunner
Lex
M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by che Thu May 29, 2014 4:04 pm

uh... no? i'm pretty sure there were only like three madrid fans who weren't blindly following dear leader

che
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Zealous Thu May 29, 2014 4:18 pm

che wrote:
Zealous wrote:
And in case you say "well he didn't go crazy!" CR never celebrates a tying goal in the last minutes because he wants play to restart quickly even if he scores.



i know this is basically talking to a wall here


You're telling me. Laughing

Then again you're probably an expert on watching a team score in the last minute. Obviously it's never Valencia that's scoring the last goal but you know what I mean.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Doc Thu May 29, 2014 4:27 pm

RM fans would prefer a proper footballing manager than a ruthless dictator who is in the bracket with Pol Pot, Nero and whoever started the Cross Atlantic Slave trade.

Seriously though, that wasn't nice.

Che is right though, only 3, 4 posters were upset with Mourinho being hired. Most either gave him the benefit of the doubt and the very few came as Mourinho fan boys to begin with.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15987
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by che Thu May 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Zealous wrote:
You're telling me. Laughing

Then again you're probably an expert on watching a team score in the last minute. Obviously it's never Valencia that's scoring the last goal but you know what I mean.


huehuehue it's funny because you made fun of the club i support instead of arguing against the point i made

look obviously i don't like the guy, but i can admit that he's an immensely talented player, and the best in europe this season... if you're not willing to stop the jerking for one second and concede that he may have some flaws, for instance acknowledging the mountains of evidence that show him behaving like an absolute narcissist on the pitch, that's on you, not me
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by jibers Thu May 29, 2014 10:25 pm

I agree with Che tbh. The fact that he was the only one not celbrating Ramos equaliser and he celebrated like that after scorig an irrelevant goal like he did all cl is what puts people off. Zealous you are blindly defending him like Harmonica does Messi. O well, I'm sure this is what he is thinking...



























































































































































































CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Ronhrpjd

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Zealous come on, he barely cares when his team scores a 93rd minute goal yet celebrates his own meaningless penalty like he just won the ballon d'or? Are you seriously seeing nothing wrong with that?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28330
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 pm

okay let me put an end to this....if another player did this besides cristiano it won't even be a topic of discussion. c'est fini!
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5052
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by jibers Thu May 29, 2014 11:13 pm

titosantill wrote:okay let me put an end to this....if another player did this besides cristiano it won't even be a topic of discussion. c'est fini!


If any United player did this after being anonymous all game, I would think they were a *bleep*. Especially if they didn't celebrate the Ramos goal with the whole team. Get a grip. What he did left a bad taste in peoples mouth. I know a Real Madridista (someone who actually watched the final in Lisbon and actually has a Madrid season ticket), he said a lot of the Madridista thought it was in bad taste but they know Cristianos character. Take from that what you will.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by B-Mac Thu May 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Cristiano is a red, that is all :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 11:37 pm

whatever helps you sleep at night......all that matters is we won. Not discussing what somebody did not or did celebrate anymore. Its very exhausting. Only a matter of time before people start arguing about why a player didn't point at the teammate who passed the ball to him when he scored.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5052
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Dnmac4 Thu May 29, 2014 11:40 pm

titosantill wrote:okay let me put an end to this....if another player did this besides cristiano it won't even be a topic of discussion. c'est fini!

LOL why do people continue to just make stuff up to support whatever insane agenda there pushing?  

I've never seen anything like this, I mean not only are they making these things up, there bad lies at that.

These are from this page alone:

1) Ronaldo never celebrates when the game is tied up late. Sure buddy, sure.

2)If another player did this besides cristiano it won't even be a topic of discussion.

Really man?  
Rooney has been hit hard by the press at not celebrating some of RVP's goals, Balotelli has been hammered for not celebrating his and his teammates goals.  

It happens, stop the propaganda.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 11:40 pm

....and i can play that game too, I also know a madrid season ticket holder, who was at lisbon and was at the celebration at the bernabeau, who said nobody cared about that since we won the ucl, and to prove it the fans chanted the names of all the players including iker, ramos, cron, bale etc when they were presented....see what i did?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5052
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Onyx Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Wasn't it already proven that Ronaldo did the celebration due to his movie or something?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40129
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 pm

lol some people just post without understanding the meaning of what they are posting....lol at "promoting an agenda", please pray tell what agenda am i promoting? the agenda that someone celebrating or not celebrating is a complete over-reaction? okay you know what? you are right, he should have celebrated, him not celebrating really dented the team's unity and it prevented the team from winning, and the whole stadium and everyone watching was in total shock and disbelief at the atrocity committed and finally, just like cristiano at the beginning of last season....we are all "sad".....hope this ends all this talk now.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5052
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Dnmac4 Fri May 30, 2014 12:20 am

titosantill wrote:lol some people just post without understanding the meaning of what they are posting....lol at "promoting an agenda", please pray tell what agenda am i promoting? the agenda that someone celebrating or not celebrating is a complete over-reaction? okay you know what? you are right, he should have celebrated, him not celebrating really dented the team's unity and it prevented the team from winning, and the whole stadium and everyone watching was in total shock and disbelief at the atrocity committed and finally, just like cristiano at the beginning of last season....we are all "sad".....hope this ends all this talk now.


Wow, really? It's pretty obvious the agenda you're pushing.

Your pushing the it's not a big deal Ronaldo didn't celebrate with his team after one of the most exciting and meaningful goals in the history of the Champions league and the recent history of his own club because if it were someone else no one would mention it or notice it.

Which also piggy backs on the it's fine to not celebrate your teammates goal but to celebrate your own goal (sorry soft PK) at 4-1 with 2 minutes left by running away from his team like a crazy person and then performing your already choreographed flexing into your own movie cameras celebration even though it was weird and out of place is just fine and no big deal.

And LOL, your first sentence

"lol some people just post without understanding the meaning of what they are posting"

Is basically you describing yourself.

You lied, and made some crap up that is completely untrue and then tried to be cute about it as well with your whole "let me end this right here" nonsense.

That is the definition of not understanding what you're posting.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by jibers Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
titosantill wrote:lol some people just post without understanding the meaning of what they are posting....lol at "promoting an agenda", please pray tell what agenda am i promoting? the agenda that someone celebrating or not celebrating is a complete over-reaction? okay you know what? you are right, he should have celebrated, him not celebrating really dented the team's unity and it prevented the team from winning, and the whole stadium and everyone watching was in total shock and disbelief at the atrocity committed and finally, just like cristiano at the beginning of last season....we are all "sad".....hope this ends all this talk now.


Wow, really? It's pretty obvious the agenda you're pushing.

Your pushing the it's not a big deal Ronaldo didn't celebrate with his team after one of the most exciting and meaningful goals in the history of the Champions league and the recent history of his own club because if it were someone else no one would mention it or notice it.

Which also piggy backs on the it's fine to not celebrate your teammates goal but to celebrate your own goal (sorry soft PK) at 4-1 with 2 minutes left by running away from his team like a crazy person and then performing your already choreographed flexing into your own movie cameras celebration even though it was weird and out of place is just fine and no big deal.

And LOL, your first sentence

"lol some people just post without understanding the meaning of what they are posting"

Is basically you describing yourself.

You lied, and made some crap up that is completely untrue and then tried to be cute about it as well with your whole "let me end this right here" nonsense.

That is the definition of not understanding what you're posting.
CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Slow-clap-gif
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by titosantill Fri May 30, 2014 12:31 am

as i said....whatever helps you sleep at night
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5052
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 30, 2014 2:16 am

Cristiano is a selfish douche, I thought that was already known :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Zealous Fri May 30, 2014 8:23 am

che wrote:
Zealous wrote:
You're telling me. Laughing

Then again you're probably an expert on watching a team score in the last minute. Obviously it's never Valencia that's scoring the last goal but you know what I mean.


huehuehue it's funny because you made fun of the club i support instead of arguing against the point i made

look obviously i don't like the guy, but i can admit that he's an immensely talented player, and the best in europe this season... if you're not willing to stop the jerking for one second and concede that he may have some flaws, for instance acknowledging the mountains of evidence that show him behaving like an absolute narcissist on the pitch, that's on you, not me


There's no point in discussing it with you though. It's nice that you're willing to admit his quality as a player but his quality as a player is undisputed anyway.

Of course he has flaws, for example when he had a go at Morata during our match with Valencia this season I was extremely disappointed with him at the time. THAT is something that can harm team unity etc, how he chooses to celebrate goals is entirely pointless because it neither here nor there.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Zealous come on, he barely cares when his team scores a 93rd minute goal yet celebrates his own meaningless penalty like he just won the ballon d'or? Are you seriously seeing nothing wrong with that?

First of all you have no idea whether he cares or not. How a person reacts outwardly doesn't reflect what he feels internally. Secondly by the time Ronaldo scored the pressure was off and it was pretty much party time, I thought the celebration was awesome because it felt like the cherry on top.

Do I see anything wrong with that? Hell no, why should I? It's not hurting team unity and Ramos and Cris are extremely close friends. The Bernabeu greeted Ronaldo like a hero, that should have been enough to put the issue to bed but some people want to feel outraged for some reason.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by guest_07 Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 am

conclusion

whoever the player, whatever he done

is not our concern, as long as we live happily ever after

thank you


guest_07
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1971
Join date : 2013-10-16

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by teamanarchy Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 am

How can you guys call yourselves football fans if you're dedicating pages and pages of posts to whether or not Cristiano celebrated with his teammates and whether or not he's a d*ck for marauding around with his shirt off?

I think it's pretty clear Ronaldo did celebrate Ramos' goal, and yes, Ronaldo has a massive ego... So what? He's the best and has plenty of reason to love himself... Wouldn't you?

I mean, here we are, after witnessing the most competitive CL final, and most exciting since the 2005 Istanbul affair (nothing will ever beat that one) and we're discussing petty BS. That doesn't speak much to your claims as football supporters... you're closer to football fanboys.

How about you discuss the amazing fact that Atletico took the world by storm on a shoestring budget... or about the incredible state of Spanish football, despite the fact that not so long ago, we all thought it was going the same way as the SPL.
Or, and I'm sure I speak for all RM fans, we can discuss the fact that La Decima is finally ours... and perhaps that Ancelotti could build some kind of footballing legacy akin to that which Barcelona has enjoyede for far, far too long...
Discuss the football, be grateful for this beautiful, nailbiting game that we were all so lucky to have born witness to. They come around, at this stage, very rarely.
For god's sake, just STOP discussing whatever you call that shameful rubbish...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 32

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Mamad Fri May 30, 2014 10:10 am

Ronaldo is a selfish douche. that's why so many people hate him. just like Mourinho. some of their acts you just can't defend.

Look at Marcelo, Iker, Di Maria, Xabi and other players reactions in the final and then compare it to Ronaldo.

they are 80% about the team and 20% about themselves. Ronaldo is 20% about the team and 80% about himself and that's the bitter and ugly truth we should accept.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by FennecFox7 Sat May 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Mamad wrote:Ronaldo is a selfish douche. that's why so many people hate him. just like Mourinho. some of their acts you just can't defend.

Look at Marcelo, Iker, Di Maria, Xabi and other players reactions in the final and then compare it to Ronaldo.

they are 80% about the team and 20% about themselves. Ronaldo is 20% about the team and 80% about himself and that's the bitter and ugly truth we should accept.


Posts like these show how shallow and small minded you are dude.
He took off his fkin shirt. Are you jelly of his abs or something. because honestly your slating him for no reason
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7555
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by The_Badger Sat May 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Mamad wrote:Ronaldo is a selfish douche. that's why so many people hate him. just like Mourinho. some of their acts you just can't defend.

Look at Marcelo, Iker, Di Maria, Xabi and other players reactions in the final and then compare it to Ronaldo.

they are 80% about the team and 20% about themselves. Ronaldo is 20% about the team and 80% about himself and that's the bitter and ugly truth we should accept.


Posts like these show how shallow and small minded you are dude.
He took off his fkin shirt. Are you jelly of his abs or something. because honestly your slating him for no reason


Mamad is spot on. Don't be butthurt because he speaks the truth.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2013-04-24

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum