BeautifulGame
terrance511
M99
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
72 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (agg 1-3) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (agg 1-3) - 2nd leg discussion

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm

CBarca wrote:
Lex wrote:But I thought an away 0-0 was to Chelsea's advantage? hmm

What are you talking about? The 0-0 was a brilliant tactical plan and executed to perfection. Clearly this result is rigged, I can't see how Chelsea could lose this tie. They were in such a good position coming into the second leg.

It wasn't a brilliant plan, in CL you need to score away goals to get advantage and Chelsea didn't. Thus making it harder in the return leg, Chelsea played 6 defenders to prevent a goal which would've been unnecessary had Chelsea score in the first leg. In fact that game was a failure from Chelsea's point of view.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (agg 1-3) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (agg 1-3) - 2nd leg discussion

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm

izzy wrote:
Mamad wrote:Stop being stupid will ya? or just change your username to i am stupid. it looks good on you.

Haha......haha.....funny.  Rolling Eyes 

Just answer the question; Name one team in football history that has won a game in which their opponents never made a mistake.

Just one.

Oh yeah? change your username to i am stupid and i will name one.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm

lol at those saying atleti is a park the bus outfit. showed passing abilities chesea could only dream off
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Hazard to beIN sport:

"Chelsea is not done to play football; it is done to play counter-attack"

Ouuuu, shots fired!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Mamad, Chad Laughing

Just stop. Your idiocy is too much.

EVERY Manager relies on the mistakes of their opponents to win games. That's why they have tactics and team selections, so they can use their strengths to exploit the weaknesses of their opponents and force mistakes which lead to victories.

Good grief. Laughing

Couldn't even answer a simple question....

Last edited by izzy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 pm

chad4401 wrote:mamad is saying mou likes when his opponents have the ball, since its gives them more opportunities to make mistakes and since atleti didn't make much errors, chelsea were clueless on what to do next without the mistakes, its simple what he is trying to say stop acting dense to seem smart.

Izzy and Zeal are butthurt about Benz and Ronaldo discussions. don't take them seriously. specially that clown Izzy.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:25 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
CBarca wrote:

What are you talking about? The 0-0 was a brilliant tactical plan and executed to perfection. Clearly this result is rigged, I can't see how Chelsea could lose this tie. They were in such a good position coming into the second leg.

It wasn't a brilliant plan, in CL you need to score away goals to get advantage and Chelsea didn't. Thus making it harder in the return leg, Chelsea played 6 defenders to prevent a goal which would've been unnecessary had Chelsea score in the first leg. In fact that game was a failure from Chelsea's point of view.

Pssssst i think Cbarca was being sarcastic  silent
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:25 pm

It was evident Simeone would have became a great coach when he was a midifielder. Amazing leader. I remember when he was elected by squad as future Inter captain but Ronaldo cried for it and eventually Nike was satisfed with the Brazilian....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:26 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Zealous wrote:mamad is easily the worst poster on this forum. And that's saying a lot lol
He surpassed you? https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img96/5076/trolldolski.gif

Sadly yes Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (agg 1-3) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 7 Trolldolski

@Mamad

Do 50 push ups before you quote me again.

EDIT: In fact you better eat all your vegetables before you even mention me in any of the drivel you post.

At least Chad contributes with posts. All you do is share your pointless one line musings that amount to absolutely nothing.

Last edited by Zealous on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:27 pm

izzy wrote:Mamad, Chad Laughing

EVERY Manager relies on the mistakes of their opponents to win games. That's why they have tactics and team selections, so they can use their strengths to exploit the weaknesses of their opponents and force mistakes which lead to victories.

Good grief. Laughing

izzy you know nothing, there is a difference between forcing mistakes and just getting lucky, carlo forced bayern to make mistakes and mou got lucky with gerrard slip you see the difference your brain is rock hard sometimes i swear.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Is there a thread these days where izzy isn't fighting with someone  :facepalm: 
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:28 pm

madrid fans fighting

that's what i call

mou's influence :bow:
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm

chad4401 wrote:izzy you know nothing, there is a difference between forcing mistakes and just getting lucky, carlo forced bayern to make mistakes and mou got lucky with gerrard slip you see the difference your brain is rock hard sometimes i swear.

Wow.

You're gonna one game against Liverpool this past weak to critque Mou's reliance on mistakes to win games as your argument?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
CBarca wrote:

I am making fun of those who thought it was a good plan Laughing

I thought it was godawful from the beginning.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:30 pm

izzy wrote:Mamad, Chad Laughing

EVERY Manager relies on the mistakes of their opponents to win games. That's why they have tactics and team selections, so they can you their strengths to exploit the weaknesses of their opponents and force mistakes which lead to victories.

Good grief. Laughing

Some managers aka Mou like to give the ball to their opponents and use their mistakes to score a goal More Often. they are different to managers who like to have the ball and create.

yeah every goal is a result of a mistake somehow. everybody knows that but use your brain if you have one and just try to understand the difference.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Abramovich wrote:Is there a thread these days where izzy isn't fighting with someone  :facepalm: 

he just likes it lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Mamad wrote:
izzy wrote:
Mamad wrote:Stop being stupid will ya? or just change your username to i am stupid. it looks good on you.

Just answer the question; Name one team in football history that has won a game in which their opponents never made a mistake.

Just one.

Mamad, I think most will get what you are saying, izzy is just a bit slow at times and struggles to understand what has been posted.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Mamad wrote:Some managers aka Mou like to give the ball to their opponents and use their mistakes to score a goal More Often. they are different to managers who like to have the ball and create.

yeah every goal is a result of a mistake somehow. everybody knows that but use your  brain if you have one and just try to understand the difference.

It doesn't matter the style. Both types of Managers are trying to force the same issue; to force a mistake out of their opponents with their set-up and capitilize on it.
Having more of the ball doesn't mean you are less likely to rely on the mistakes of your opponents.

EVERY Manager does that, every game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Someone unplug izzy's computer!  :facepalm: 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:34 pm

CBarca wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
CBarca wrote:

*bleep* hell, I need to go to sleep
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:35 pm

izzy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:izzy you know nothing, there is a difference between forcing mistakes and just getting lucky, carlo forced bayern to make mistakes and mou got lucky with gerrard slip you see the difference your brain is rock hard sometimes i swear.

Wow.

You're gonna one game against Liverpool this past weak to critque Mou's reliance on mistakes to win games as your argument?

see deflecting the argument with some garbage come back, you watched the game tonight? how many chance chelsea created by forcing atleti to make mistakes? the moment the game was level the tie was lost, cause they have no real plan other than get a goal and defend, you remember last season you clown it was the same, no mistakes we lost almost all of our big games cause we were predictable and easy to handle.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Hazard in beinSports: "Chelsea is made to the contrary, not to play football"

rofl

Chelsea rofl
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Zealous wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Zealous wrote:mamad is easily the worst poster on this forum. And that's saying a lot lol
He surpassed you? https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img96/5076/trolldolski.gif

Sadly yes Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid (agg 1-3) - 2nd leg discussion - Page 7 Trolldolski

@Mamad

Do 50 push ups before you quote me again.

EDIT: In fact you better eat all your vegetables before you even mention me in any of the drivel you post.

At least Chad contributes with posts. All you do is share your pointless one line musings that amount to absolutely nothing.  

I've never talked about you ( as i remember ) lol. i talk about bright people. It is you who mentioned me.

next time don't mention my name and go back and praise Higuain with your little friend Izzy. so i don't have to quote you.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:38 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
CBarca wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

*bleep* hell, I need to go to sleep
Laughing urban I think you should.
Such obvious sarcasm Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Mamad wrote:
izzy wrote:

Just one.

Mamad, I think most will get what you are saying, izzy is just a bit slow at times and struggles to understand what has been posted.

I know.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 pm

izzy wrote:
Mamad wrote:Some managers aka Mou like to give the ball to their opponents and use their mistakes to score a goal More Often. they are different to managers who like to have the ball and create.

yeah every goal is a result of a mistake somehow. everybody knows that but use your  brain if you have one and just try to understand the difference.

It doesn't matter the style. Both types of Managers are trying to force the same issue; to force a mistake out of their opponents with their set-up and capitilize on it.
Having more of the ball doesn't mean you are less likely to rely on the mistakes of your opponents.

EVERY Manager does that, every game.

Oh stop. don't embarrass yourself. i know you know what i meant and i know you want to make me look stupid but you are doing the opposite and making yourself look stupid. just stop.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next