M99
Kamikaze692
Onyx
Pedram
Blue Barrett
81 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 19 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by Magic Spray Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:01 am

harhar11 wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:The tactic of passing it around until the opposing team gets bored, and then exploiting said boredom with a goal is so 3 years ago

That is actually the fault of the defending team. No matter what style you use against a deep defence, you will be forced to pass the ball around until the opposition get's bored. Just look at Atletico last night. They are a very direct team, yet they were FORCED by chelsea to pass, pass, pass and pass some more.

Sadly, this is what awaits football in the future :/

rofl Those tears are so delicious. How many times have you posted something like this today?  Laughing You trying so desperately to equate what Real Madrid did today to what Chelsea did reeks of butthurt barca fan. Please cry more, it's the most enjoyable part of winning. Your tears sustain me.

Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 19 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:01 am

No Müller? This was a loss Pep forced with all his might, did everything wrong he was able to get away with. Congrats on that.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:09 am

VivaStPauli wrote:No Müller? This was a loss Pep forced with all his might, did everything wrong he was able to get away with. Congrats on that.

Jupp didn't start Mueller against us last time round either. Bayern people are so silly.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 am

And what did it get them? Is there any doubt Müller is their most reliable big game player from anyone whatsoever?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:17 am

Magic Spray wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:The tactic of passing it around until the opposing team gets bored, and then exploiting said boredom with a goal is so 3 years ago

That is actually the fault of the defending team. No matter what style you use against a deep defence, you will be forced to pass the ball around until the opposition get's bored. Just look at Atletico last night. They are a very direct team, yet they were FORCED by chelsea to pass, pass, pass and pass some more.

Sadly, this is what awaits football in the future :/

rofl Those tears are so delicious. How many times have you posted something like this today?  Laughing You trying so desperately to equate what Real Madrid did today to what Chelsea did reeks of butthurt barca fan. Please cry more, it's the most enjoyable part of winning. Your tears sustain me.

Madrid played a somewhat similiar game, but not the same as you actually tried to counter..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:18 am

VivaStPauli wrote:And what did it get them? Is there any doubt Müller is their most reliable big game player from anyone whatsoever?

I wasn't disagreeing. I'm the bigggest non-german Mueller fan on the forum lol.

You also aren't a Bayern person  Suspect 
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:46 am

No Thomas Müller, no party. I said so when I first saw the line-up. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 am

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 19 N535874a20fd84

modric
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:45 am

97% pass accuracy. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:47 am

Modric had a goat game super under appreciated by some fans here
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:43 am

Modric owned the supposed best midfield in the world.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:02 am

ok am a little late to the party but I agree with happless, this game could've been better. I lost count on the number of unforced errors by Bayern, it was too easy for us to defend at times. Everytime we went up to pressure them they would pass it back to Neuer, I have seen too many Clasicos to be surprised instead we said "you wanna pass it back and force between your midfielders and CBs? ?? go ahead because we are used to similar cautious tactics by Barca" . We knew where they were most dangerous and doubled up on them to nullify their threat. Muller is so important to them, god knows why he didn't play. Ribery and Rafinha were awful

And to those saying we parked the bus, go watch the game again, we played a 4-4-2 when defending something I have prayed for us to do this season but only did twice both games which we won surprise surprise. Whenever we attacked and lost the ball in their third instead of launching a quick counter they passed it back to cbs which allowed to regroup, wash, rinse and repeat. I thought it was because there was noone to pass to but reading peps post match comments I realised it was actually a tactic because they couldn't afford to go back and force in an end to end game against our "athletes" (sic) so he only has himself to blame.

for us on the other hand, Bayen players swarmed us like peps barca usually did and we found it hard to get the ball out of our half at times in the first half and it was frustrating to see because we have worked so hard at calmly getting the ball out of our half by quick, slick passing. When we got oppurtunities we even managed to fluff an easy tap in. I have grown accustomed to that. We have a chronic miss easy chances syndrome which will never be cured

Thought both Isco and DiMaria had poor games losing the ball easily. DiMaria had a hard time marking Alaba. he just looked so tired. Probably the partying after the copa win. Both should rest vs Osasuna and recharge their batteries for a proper onslaught in Germany. Carvajal, Coentrao, Benzema, Modric, Alonso, Pepe and Iker were our best players yesterday the others will need to improve if we are to go through next week

WE GOT A CLEANSHEET, what a miracle and that wifh only one shot that really tested our keeper by gotze after Ramos had k'od two real madrid players with a stupid tackle

We all saw what we looked like against Dortmund after getting a favourable result in the first leg, here is hoping we can be thus solid in the next leg or bayern being as ineffective to be precise

Pep's press conferences are even more ludicrous than Carlo's lmao. I haven't even read the German news but I bet Pep will be slated again Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 am

when the defence and counterattack wins against tiki taka is always a good day for me, good job Carlo

I am neutral for this challenge but anyway who plays with Lahm in midfield and Rafinha as LB with Javi Martinez on bench ( :facepalm: ) , deserves to be knocked out , if then I think to Thomas Muller (the real Bayern Munchen' s big games player ) and Gotze on bench too..

I loved Bayern Munchen of Heynckes but I still can't fall in love for this squad
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am

yepp starting Rafinha was a mistake for them as Lahm is a better RB than him. Pep realized his mistake and subbed on Martinez and put Lahm back where he belongs

I thought Muller was going to start honestly but as a false number 9 but Pep opted for a real number 9 in this game, he had every right to seeing how we struggled with Lewa last season. But starting useless Kroos over Muller just to keep pointless posession is all on Pep

he is probably going to rectify his mistake in the second leg but even with those player there are disadvantages that we will probably exploit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 am

For me the MOTM was Carlo. Came out with the perfect game plan. If Ronaldo and Di Maria had their finishing boots on, it could have been 3-0 in the first half. That says a lot about the match. Bayern for all their possession and what Juve101 is implying the right and beautiful way to play football could not create a single clear cut chance. They had no answer to Madrid's organised defence while Madrid caught them on the break an unbelievable amount of times.

Pepe, Coentrao, Benzema, Alonso, Iker, Modric gave excellent performances. Take a bow fellas.

I have to say, if this was Mou's Madrid of 2012 with Ozil supplying through balls to Ronaldo, Higuain and Benzema on the counter attack, Madrid would have won by a large margin. But then again if Heynckes was here the game would have been very different.

Pep was outclassed tonight. CL GOAT Carlo Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 am

jibers wrote:@Valkyrja

That's your opinion. I feel Coentrao is smarter with regards to whether to attack or defend.

Yes, but Coentrao offensively is worse than Marcelo defensively. Depends on what you want. With Marcelo we get the ball forward much easier because of his dribbling and flair, while Coentrao brings more security in defense.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:38 pm

It's funny how people try to compare us to Chelsea, just goes to show some people understand zilch from football. Chelsea were more than capable of giving Atletico a good game, they chose not to. we had double the amount of shots Chelsea did despite facing a much stronger opponent than them. when Real won the ball back they tried to counter, when Chelsea won it back they just kicked it as far as they could and went back into their defensive positions.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:00 pm

lol I'm the biggest Mehdrid anti and even I think their gameplan was legit.

Juve101 has to be the forum clown. Bayern played exactly the same way against Barca last season. 4-4-2 defensive shape, 30 % possession, swarm out and counter when the ball is lost. Only difference: they took all their chances and scored some irregular goals on top of that. If I remember correctly Juve101 was celebrating hard and calling Bayern the best team of all time.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

I fell asleep after 20 mins, was too tired -_-

How Ramos did?
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Fußball wrote:lol I'm the biggest Mehdrid anti and even I think their gameplan was legit.

Juve101 has to be the forum clown. Bayern played exactly the same way against Barca last season. 4-4-2 defensive shape, 30 % possession, swarm out and counter when the ball is lost. Only difference: they took all their chances and scored some irregular goals on top of that. If I remember correctly Juve101 was celebrating hard and calling Bayern the best team of all time.

Indeed.

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 19 MMD_305016_diferencias_de_estilo_entre_guardiola_y_heynckes

Funny thing is, Bayern statistically had a better game against Real Madrid than against us. More shots, more shots on target, more shots that were blocked/saved, more corners and ran 6km more and yet they lost against Real Madrid and won 4-0 against us..  Laughing 

Shows you how useless stats are when it comes to football..

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Franz Beckenbauer has again criticised Bayern Munich’s style of play under Pep Guardiola.

Bayern were beaten last night by Real Madrid in the first-leg of their Champions League semi-final despite having the overwhelming majority of possession.

But Mundo Deportivo reports that Beckenbauer said on German television that possession is pointless when you can’t break down your opponent - echoing a comment made only a few months earlier.

“Bayern played as expected - with a lot of possession but no bite,” he said.

“We can’t win with possession if the opponent creates chances. We can be happy that Madrid only scored once.

“They created more danger than Bayern with the most possession. Bayern’s play wasn’t as dynamic as usual and they didn’t press as normal.

“It might have surprised Madrid, who were able to change the pace as they wanted.

“Madrid have played one of the best games I have ever seen. They were very good tactically and exceeded Bayern with a couple of moments.

“Madrid were superior, better, had more spark, and could economise their effort in the League so they were better physically.

“The win is deserved for Madrid but we still have the second-leg. It will be difficult but not impossible.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:14 pm

BusterLfc wrote:I fell asleep after 20 mins, was too tired -_-

How Ramos did?

Ramos was good, he had a quiet game (in a good way).
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 pm

I agreed with Beckenbauer until the league comment. Remind me when Bayern won the league again?????
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Zealous wrote:

How Ramos did?

Ramos nearly let Bayern equilise with his stupid tackle which was unnecessary because Coentrao had the situation under the control

Knowing how Ramos/Pepe have at least one brainfart in a two legged tie I hope this served as the only brainfart and we can enjoy both being at their best at the same time Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:47 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

How Ramos did?

Ramos nearly let Bayern equilise with his stupid tackle which was unnecessary because Coentrao had the situation under the control

Knowing how Ramos/Pepe have at least one brainfart in a two legged tie I hope this served as the only brainfart and we can enjoy both being at their best at the same time Proud

It wasn't that bad the only issue is that the scramble afterwards resulted in a Goetze shot which was saved by Iker.

That was his only shaky moment imo. He did everything else good.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:50 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Fußball wrote:lol I'm the biggest Mehdrid anti and even I think their gameplan was legit.

Indeed.

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 19 MMD_305016_diferencias_de_estilo_entre_guardiola_y_heynckes

Funny thing is, Bayern statistically had a better game against Real Madrid than against us. More shots, more shots on target, more shots that were blocked/saved, more corners and ran 6km more and yet they lost against Real Madrid and won 4-0 against us..  Laughing 

Shows you how useless stats are when it comes to football..

Also shows that Fussball's comparisons of the two games is completely off.
Of course we played to counter against Barca, just like Real did against us. Nothing wrong with that at all anyway.
But while possesion and passes may be almost the same, we had significantly more shots and attempts than Barca, and Real had less than us.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next