M99
Kamikaze692
Onyx
Pedram
Blue Barrett
81 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Ramos showing how to man mark:

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 1398278366_399329_1398280136_album_normal

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Alaba was at fault for that goal. Had the guy stayed with Benzema he probably would've cleared it but he lost him and Benzema had an easy tap in. He was nearly at fault for another goal when he tried to outjump Ronaldo when Dante was already with him leaving DiMaria completely free at the backpost. Boateng was not your worst defender of the night and he sure as hell was nit at fault for the goal

well probably we can agree all of our defenders didn't look good for the goal, Rafinha neither.

But watch it again and watch how Ronaldo's ball passes Boateng to Coentrao.
He's right there, it's well within his reach. He could've easily cleared it, it was a brainfart he let it through.

Although Boateng could and arguably should have intercepted it, Coentrao got the ball far from where he crossed it, Boaateng managed to get back but both Dante and Alaba had already been sucked in something I still don't understand because it's not like Ronaldo was there.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Of course it will be a different team at the Allianz. Pep needs to realise he made the same mistake as he did against United in the 1st leg. Lahm-Kroos-Bastian is a poor midfield. Both defensively and offensively. The amount of time Madrid ripped through them on the counter was ridiculous. Not to mention bayern's CBs were poor all game. Offensively, None of the midfielders were able to make runs in behind because that's not what they do as each of them like to play in a similar way and there is no variety in that midfield.

Goetze has to start for them.

Agree. Though the problem is, whoever starts for us at the moment, it's wrong Laughing
Götze for example was really poor recently. I always want Müller in there but he had some really poor games as well. Ribery was just a shadow of his former self.
All of our players form has dipped since end of last year, except maybe Madzukic, Alaba, and Neuer of course.
But I agree, Lahm, Schweini + Kroos together pose much too little danger. Defense focuses on shutting out Robben and Ribery and we're neutralized.

I remember how they proudly liked to call Ballack the 'world's most goal-threatening midfielder' in Germany.

Lahm surely is the least goal-threatening midfielder of all times Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Alaba was at fault for that goal. Had the guy stayed with Benzema he probably would've cleared it but he lost him and Benzema had an easy tap in. He was nearly at fault for another goal when he tried to outjump Ronaldo when Dante was already with him leaving DiMaria completely free at the backpost. Boateng was not your worst defender of the night and he sure as hell was nit at fault for the goal

well probably we can agree all  of our defenders didn't look good for the goal, Rafinha neither.

But watch it again and watch how Ronaldo's ball passes Boateng to Coentrao.
He's right there, it's well within his reach. He could've easily cleared it, it was a brainfart he let it through.

Although Boateng could and arguably should have intercepted it, Coentrao got the ball far from where he crossed it, Boaateng managed to get back but both Dante and Alaba had already been sucked in something I still don't understand because it's not like Ronaldo was there.

let's just talk no more of it okay? Sad Sad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 Falcao_portada_80_port_sobretitular

hmm

Stay where you are Bro, you aint needed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Ramos, Pepe, Varane and Xabi committed 0 fouls against Bayern last night.
Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 GoT_joffrey_approves
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 GoT_joffrey_approves

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 Giphy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:43 am

Nah i can't believe it. it's too good to be true.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 am

Phritz wrote:Ramos showing how to man mark:

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 1398278366_399329_1398280136_album_normal

Someone needs to do a Mario/Yoshi Photoshop lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:19 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Spoiler:

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6AbqVxJk8Fzw1y5-8g_qHuXn-x2etQOE6QU0HfGoR_GtYkm_trOUWTXr3

Probably just confirms how bad Bayern were. I expect them to foul ten times more in the second leg
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:20 am

Pepe I'm not surprised about since he rarely commits fouls. Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 am

Bayern should never have conceded that goal, it was so obvious Contraeo's run, nobody bothered to track him or just underestimated the move, still, nice goal. Real defended very well, Bayern just had no answer.

Again very impressed by Cavarjal, hes really improved Real I think, and Ribery had a quite game and got subbe, that says a lot.

I think Pep was too cautious as he always is in the first leg, second leg he needs to go for it now, of cos Real would be happy with that...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 am

Zealous wrote:Pepe I'm not surprised about since he rarely commits fouls. Proud

Xabi on the other hand..........Let's not even go there Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:41 am

Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben claims he "expected more" from Real Madrid, despite the Spanish giants beating the Champions League holders 1-0 in Wednesday's semi-final first leg at Santiago Bernabeu.

Karim Benzema's goal in the opening 20 minutes was the only difference on the scoresheet and, although Pep Guardiola's men dominated possession, they struggled to create meaningful chances.

Robben, who spent two years at Madrid before joining Bayern in 2009, refused to accept his team were inferior and expressed his shock that Carlo Ancelotti's side were willing to allow the holders to dictate play.

"I have to compliment my team," the Dutchman told NOS. "We played a world class team, in the Santiago Bernabeu, but still we dominated and were the better side. I expected more from Real Madrid.

"I expected Madrid to come storming out of the gates but instead they waited and allowed us to run the game.

"We didn't create many chances, but it should have been enough to score at least one goal. At the end we wasted a big chance. This is a bad result, but nevertheless I feel good about the game.

"Confidence will be high ahead of the return. We know they are lethal. With their goal you could see what they are capable of. That is their quality and we have to be careful."

The result means that Bayern must win at the Allianz Arena next Tuesday if they want to compete in the final for the fourth time in the past five seasons.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 am

"We dominated"
"We didn't create many chances"

Yeah that fits perfectly together, what a prick Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:11 am

Arjen 1 trick pony Robben wrote:"I have to compliment my team. We played a world class team, in the Santiago Bernabeu, but still we dominated and were the better side. I expected more from Real Madrid.

"I expected Madrid to come storming out of the gates but instead they waited and allowed us to run the game.

"We didn't create many chances, but it should have been enough to score at least one goal. At the end we wasted a big chance. This is a bad result, but nevertheless I feel good about the game.

Does he even realise that he is contradicting himself?????
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 am

The term 'domination' is subjective, we can also say we dominated them because we had more clear cut chances than them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:34 am

They "dominated" possession of the ball which isn't the same as dominating the game itself lol

Pep's brainwashing has started to affect Bayern's players Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:59 am

rummenigue: it will be hell in munich, trees will burn

carlo: i hope trees burn in munich, after we are gone

trolololololololololololololoololololololololollolololololloolololol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 am

2 - 1 Madrid to go through
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:rummenigue: it will be hell in munich, trees will burn

carlo: i hope trees burn in munich, after we are gone

trolololololololololololololoololololololololollolololololloolololol

Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 am

Carlo wrote:In some matches it's better to defend with two banks of four, but that doesn't mean I'll play four midfielders. Defensive work is about sacrifice and it's up to everyone to put in a shift. We could try playing four in midfield with Bale, Cristiano and Benzema in the team"

hmm

----Ronaldo---------------------
----------------Benzema--------
Di Maria/Isco--Modric--Xabi---Bale-
Coentrao---Ramos--Pepe--Dani--
--------------Iker---------------

hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:20 am

Bayern have come a long way from their "win at any cost" mentality. Can't really picture Jens Jeremies calling a loss a good performance.

Don't think I like this version much but Bayern are still annoyingly good so I guess it's cool...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:53 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
jibers wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Tactics-wise this is probably the best fit for Bayern, but Real also brings the biggest quality of the possible opponents, so while Pep will be glad he won't be facing concrete, he's still facing the overall strongest team they could've gotten in the draw.

This is 50/50 to me, Real are a lot stronger than they were last season.

This real is not better than Real in 11/12. Bayern would love this game. Madrid are useless on the back foot and cant defend. Alonso and will be a foul magnet and ramos and pep will get dominated Laughing

Pep must be so happy. Madrid are the best match up for them
Potential GOAT bumpworthy post.
Laughing
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21