M99
Kamikaze692
Onyx
Pedram
Blue Barrett
81 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 12 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Real were dominant this game with chances which is what matters. Very well played, Carlo and players. Pep on the other hand made some shocking decisions which he should avoid, game is still on but it'll be hard.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 12 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

very proud of the team i expected no less than a win, and they delivered ffs Proud, can't believe the mentally weak benzema won us the game Laughing, great game by xabi and modric shocker, isco was extremely poor in the second half, di maria tried to do too much needs to calm down a bit, anyway all we need to do is keep this up come second leg.

la decima Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

juventus101 wrote:Real Madrid and Chelsea should be ashamed of themselves. This is not football, and im honestly sick and tired of seeing teams park the bus. In the second half at least Madrid opened up a bit more but tthegame of keep away they played in the second half with no intention to go for goal except when Neuer is the only Bayern player left in his own half is basically the same thing. Pretty pathetic for a team as prestigious as Real Madrid. Football lost this week.
:facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 pm

I don't think the approach was bad, but Carlo needs to get Di Maria in the middle. Hopefully back to normal in Munich, I think we need to score and Iker will bring it home.

Molenation
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Guardiola needs to switch back to counter attacking football when playing against defensive minded teams. Possession football is overrated.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I don't think the approach was bad, but Carlo needs to get Di Maria in the middle. Hopefully back to normal in Munich, I think we need to score and Iker will bring it home.

Molenation

Agreed Molenation
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Negative possession? 3/4 of the game consisted Bayern passing it around Madrids box to try to find a way through 11-men. And theres a difference between counterattacking and parking the bus. Counterattacking usually means you still have a decent amount of posession and more than one player outside of your own half. Even Ronaldo would drop directly back into his own half when Bayern got the ball. Thats called parking the bus.

And people grow up. I have a right to express my opinion. You want to make fun of it then it just shows how childish you are.

I do have to say its funny though, "Buyearn Munich"? Really? Two players on Madrid costed more than Bayerns whole team.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Thought Coentrao and Pepe were by far the best players on the pitch. Not surprised Madrid were all over the place as soon as Pepe went off injured.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:Guardiola needs to switch back to counter attacking football when playing against defensive minded teams. Possession football is overrated.
Guardiola switching to counter-attacking football Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 pm

BUT...BUT.... POSSESSION > GOALS

BUT.... IT'S NOT FAIR. WHY AREN'T MADRID LETTING US SCORE WICKED GOALS MAN?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 pm

so according to this genius , real didn't player counter attacking football ?

how did they score that goal ? how did they create more chances than bayern then ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm

I was really impressed with Madrid tonight. They looked like they were standing off too much in the first half, but after seeing that through, they managed to enjoy more spells of possession and more time in Bayern's half, and less time camped on the edge of their box. Had they remained stuck in their own half I think Bayern would have inevitably scored. They had the pace and directness to expose their centre backs and should have scored a couple more.

Bayern seemed to lack the tempo and intensity to break Madrid down. Most noticeable for me was the lack of overlaps down the sides from Alaba and Rafinha, which lessened the effect Ribery and Robben had on the game. A lot of their possession ended up being redundant.

The cleansheet is so important for Madrid. Bayern have to really press for goals and you know that will leave some space for Madrid to exploit on the counter attack. Whether they can keep it up physically if Bayern up the tempo is another matter, though.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm

I am back to say: today showed how oft forgotten good defending is. Alonso did a fantastic job imo. So did Contrao, Pepe and Ramos.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm

The key to the 2nd leg is keeping the same shape. Keep Ronaldo away from the wings. Isco was not much effective offensively but defensively he put up a great shift. Not sure Bale can do the same?

Of course it will be a different team at the Allianz. Pep needs to realise he made the same mistake as he did against United in the 1st leg. Lahm-Kroos-Bastian is a poor midfield. Both defensively and offensively. The amount of time Madrid ripped through them on the counter was ridiculous. Not to mention bayern's CBs were poor all game. Offensively, None of the midfielders were able to make runs in behind because that's not what they do as each of them like to play in a similar way and there is no variety in that midfield.

Goetze has to start for them.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Gil wrote:Thought Coentrao and Pepe were by far the best players on the pitch. Not surprised Madrid were all over the place as soon as Pepe went off injured.

TBH
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

juventus101 wrote:Negative possession? 3/4 of the game consisted Bayern passing it around Madrids box to try to find a way through 11-men. And theres a difference between counterattacking and parking the bus. Counterattacking usually means you still have a decent amount of posession and more than one player outside of your own half. Even Ronaldo would drop directly back into his own half when Bayern got the ball. Thats called parking the bus.

And people grow up. I have a right to express my opinion. You want to make fun of it then it just shows how childish you are.

I do have to say its funny though, "Buyearn Munich"? Really? Two players on Madrid costed more than Bayerns whole team.
Brah, I think you just need to calm down.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

-FCan'tc stand these pathetic tactics anymore........500 Million Oil to park the bus ffs........Pep please win and stop anti football please.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

honestly, the last 20 mins showed me that its going to be VERY difficult for RM to not concede at the allianz. i have a feeling we will see the real bayern next game, not the pep possession shit. bayern to go through imo.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 pm

What did everyone think of Ribery's performance? He's been shocking in the CL for me this season. Bayern are far too reliant on Robben.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 pm

juventus101 wrote:Negative possession? 3/4 of the game consisted Bayern passing it around Madrids box to try to find a way through 11-men. And theres a difference between counterattacking and parking the bus. Counterattacking usually means you still have a decent amount of posession and more than one player outside of your own half. Even Ronaldo would drop directly back into his own half when Bayern got the ball. Thats called parking the bus.

stop it we played nothing like chelsea, if you wanna see better footy your team should get out of the group first  Smile 
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Madrid's performance today reminded me of Chelsea in the Supercup last year.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

juventus101 wrote:BOO HOO WHY OH WHY DID MADRID NOT LET BAYERN WIN? Sad

Stop embarrassing yourself. Madrid had a game plan and frankly they could have scored more than 1 goal had the finishing and decision making in the final third been better.

What is your issue exactly? That Madrid exploited Bayern's weaknesses? Well damn homie I'm sorry to tell you this but when one team has more shot than the other team you can't turn around and say "but they didn't let us score easily!"

The absolute irony here is that if Bayern did score a goal you would have said how much Madrid's defence sucks.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Italian complaining about defensive football. I've seen it all. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

some how madrid don't even bother parking the bus while against juvuntus.

this show how indecisive carlo is.  Evil or Very Mad 

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:BUT...BUT.... POSSESSION > GOALS

BUT.... IT'S NOT FAIR. WHY AREN'T MADRID LETTING US SCORE WICKED GOALS MAN?

Real mature. How old are you? 12 im guessing? Seriously. Grow up. If youre older than 12, act your age.

And farfan, yes it is technically considered counter attacking football since they did attack every now and then, but its also called parking the bus when almost all your player camp in your own half or even around your own box for most of the game.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Gil wrote:What did everyone think of Ribery's performance? He's been shocking in the CL for me this season. Bayern are far too reliant on Robben.

Was invisible. Have been for quite some time. Robben and Neuer looks like the only ones who are actually motivated. Rest of the players could be passed as having a sunday league Banter
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next