Art Morte
barca 2011
Pedram
futbol
Onyx
78 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:24 am

Iniesta is genius ffs :bow:

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 12 Untitled-14cbdno

Clear pen

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:29 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
What are the chances he didn't know he was there? what are the chances he couldn't easily avoid him?

Ive debated with you before about decisions like this and I already know your bias stops you from seeing sense. So, those were rhetorical questions I asked, I don't want a dumb debate about this

Everyone is biased. You for example almost always take the side of the team that is playing against Barca/Messi.

And for the guy who said that it was a foul on Busquets, I never said that. What I meant with that was that he was being hindered..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:38 am

One of the newspapers 'DT El Comercio' posted this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjc1X4mCEAAkhZ9.jpg

rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:41 am

harhar11 wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
What are the chances he didn't know he was there? what are the chances he couldn't easily avoid him?

Ive debated with you before about decisions like this and I already know your bias stops you from seeing sense. So, those were rhetorical questions I asked, I don't want a dumb debate about this

Everyone is biased. You for example almost always take the side of the team that is playing against Barca/Messi.

And for the guy who said that it was a foul on Busquets, I never said that. What I meant with that was that he was being hindered..

Everyone is biased, some can still be rational though. When exactly have I taken the side against Barcelona? when they got away with several flagrant decisions against Chelsea, the disgraceful rvp incident, and now when busquet brushes metal across pepes face. I cant remember anything else. I don't think any of that's bias, its just reasonable.

Btw lets say its accidental, is there a reason why instead of lifting his foot up he dragged his foot along pepes face. Too weak to lift his foot up?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:44 am

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 12 BarrenUnlinedBooby

penalty for me. You can clearly see Ramos foot hit Neymar's trailing leg. Accidental contact though.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 am

i still cant comprehend that just a minimal touch is a penalty or a foul. i guess if the wind were to blow  , barca players would be crying for penalty... no offense... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 am

Brady2Moss wrote:El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 12 BarrenUnlinedBooby

penalty for me. You can clearly see Ramos foot hit Neymar's trailing leg. Accidental contact though.

It is literally impossible to tell if there is a touch from that angle
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:01 am

DuringTheWar wrote:

Notsureifserious.gif

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:05 am

The gif looks like he hits the ground near his foot not his actual foot.

It looks like Neymar clipped himself.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:14 am

JespSwe wrote:i still cant comprehend that just a minimal touch is a penalty or a foul. i guess if the wind were to blow  , barca players would be crying for penalty... no offense... Laughing

Its penalty even if you think its not. Neymar got benefit of the doubt. Where madrid got conpleletly non existance penalty. Laughing 

So yet barca should won this 3-2. Where as usual Real got punished for their thuggery. Its their fault not to play varane.
He is miles ahead of Ramos.

Every clasico when real madrid lose its ref fault. Early season they got all the help from ref. It was incredible.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:17 am

Do people really believe that wasn't a clear penalty on Neymar?

Maybe it wasn't intentional. I don't know but it looked like Ramos clearly clipped him from behind.

I agree that Neymar needs to stop diving and exaggerating contact but this looked pretty straightforward to me.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:20 am

In my view I can see Neymars legs go up and then bounce back down once it makes contact with Ramos' leg. Seems pretty clear to me, but that's just my humble opinion. I fail to see how that is not a penalty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:44 am

What matters now, that this season RM got raped twice by Barcelona... Messi scored another hattrick this time at the bernabau.., Real Madrid has flopped again in a big game [1 from 12 possible points against Barcelona & Atletico].... #FLOPS

Funny that all the talk about Neymar's penalty from RM fans, although its 100 times clearer than CR who was fouled outside the box and dived into the box...

See you on 16 April, cry babes...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:46 am

There are just two things 100% sure here:
1. CR penalty should not stand, and
2. Mous crybaby butthurt philosophy is still strong among RM players and fans.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:51 am

Brady2Moss wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:

Notsureifserious.gif

You and everyone else that agree are just looking at the effect neymars leg made. Yes, it moved as though it was clipped, he hit his foot in the ground as though ramos caught the back of his heel. It is not impossible that neymar did that deliberately, neymar in particular is someone well trained on how to sell an imaginary foul and make it look convincing.

With that in mind, it is impossible to see from that angle whether there actually was an actual contact. After reading this, I will wholeheartedly call anyone that disagrees here a LIAR
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:56 am

Khaled wrote:What matters now, that this season RM got raped twice by Barcelona... Messi scored another hattrick this time at the bernabau.., Real Madrid has flopped again in a big game [1 from 12 possible points against Barcelona & Atletico].... #FLOPS

Funny that all the talk about Neymar's penalty from RM fans, although its 100 times clearer than CR who was fouled outside the box and dived into the box...

getting raped? Laughing stay calm and wank to messi double pens
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:59 am

Here's a clear gif and it shows the clear contact of Neymar's penalty...

http://shrani.si/f/2U/Uv/1nGvlYKI/pen.gif
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:03 am

chad4401 wrote:
Khaled wrote:What matters now, that this season RM got raped twice by Barcelona... Messi scored another hattrick this time at the bernabau.., Real Madrid has flopped again in a big game [1 from 12 possible points against Barcelona & Atletico].... #FLOPS

getting raped? :lol:stay calm and wank to messi double pens

conceding 4 goals at the bernabeu, its called being raped.... especially after all the hype...

it could have been 3-0 in 1st 15 minutes, if Messi & Ney didn't miss one on ones...
both penalties were also 1 on 1 chances... Alves shot hitting the post etc...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 am

I don't really see how much contact there lol
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:08 am

FFS

Yeah, or that was just him moving his leg forward at the same time Ramos moved his leg across, you can't flipping tell from directly behind. You know why? Because ramos is in the way. Can someone not just post a gif from an angle were someone's body is not in the way of it. And I didn't realize neymars right foot was in question as it was the left that he clearly either made or faked contact with
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:10 am

Ancelotti: "It is true Messi scored three goals, but we controlled him well. Two were penalties. Our control of Messi was good."

Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:17 am

I guess Messi's assist and goal was a result of their "control" rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:55 am

There were other slo mos during the game, Ramos simply clips his heel from behind, only lightly, sure, but still always a pen and a red in that situation.

The Busquets-Pepe one is really strange.
Because while I also don't buy Busquets doesn't know that Pepe's head is there, there's just about so little pressure that it seems to me more like a controlled, VERY menacing gesture than an actual violent conduct.

If it was accidental, like 'oops what's that, a head..' you'd expect him to look down and check afterwards, which he doesn't.

Anyway, Pepe is so busy playacting from the imaginary head butt that he doesn't seem to realize there's an even bigger opportunity to playact right there lol.

Very ugly thing, though.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:56 am

Khaled wrote:Here's a clear gif and it shows the clear contact of Neymar's penalty...

http://shrani.si/f/2U/Uv/1nGvlYKI/pen.gif

lol that gif enhances the wrong detail, that's absolutely nothing with Neymar's right foot Very Happy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:18 am

Dani "best fullback in Bundesliga" Carvajal.

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 12 Ac118972ed6768a63d0346274b34dccf

"Oh, there is Iniesta on my flank, let me just stay 10 yards away from him." :bow: :bow: :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:29 am

Carvajal was staying close to Pepe to avoid a throughball between then, Bale should have tracked Iniesta

pls go with your straw clutching fu$bal Proud

we will win Copa :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next