Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon May 27, 2024 12:39 pm

Mavs need to sweep now so that Luka gets enough rest for Celtics. Rooting for him and Kyrie coz they're more skilled and fun to watch than those dudes in Boston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzc2WSJxkDo

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Tue May 28, 2024 5:53 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/18/75/76/10/20240510.jpg

2016, 17, 18 and 20 look very interesting. But you won't hear it mentioned coz it doesn't fit ESPN's narratives.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue May 28, 2024 7:17 pm

Holy shit LeBron :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 29, 2024 6:16 am

Fluka Y U NO sweep Mad
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri May 31, 2024 7:20 am

So glad Fluka and Kai schooled Edwards.

Was a big fan until he started running his mouth.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 31, 2024 3:33 pm

Vibe wrote:So glad Fluka and Kai schooled Edwards.

Was a big fan until he started running his mouth.

He’s always had a big mouth. That’s the best thing about him
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:12 pm

Vibe wrote:Was a big fan until he started running his mouth.

Ironic coming from you :coffee:

Ant is a better version of Emo Jimmy. Amazing playoffs run from the Timberwolves they have a window for the chip in the next 2-3 years.

I don't want Celtics to win nor will i ever root for a Boston team. But they have been the best team in the league this season and they are favorites in the finals. Somehow i think Mavs got a better chance to upset than Timberwolves so i'm glad they made it. Would not be that surprising to see Doncic champion and finals MVP with 35-9-9 lines.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:21 pm

best team in the league, my ass, best team in the East, sure
i believe Celtics are going to get shocked at the level of difference between the East and West

Plus not only do Mavs have the best player in this series (Luka), but they also have the joint-best closer (Kyrie, along with Luka)... unless Celtics shoot very efficiently from 3 for majority of the series, i can only see one winner here...

Mavs in 6 or 7
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:47 pm

23-7 record against the west (2-0 against Mavs)

However you are right it seems the Mavs have more imponderables going for them than the Celtics who had easy peasy road the finals playing only against depleted teams. I still predict 4-3 Celtics unfortunately.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:19 am

Warrior wrote:
Vibe wrote:Was a big fan until he started running his mouth.

Ironic coming from you :coffee:

I was trying to understand why did you say that, until it hit me...

In fantasy, I am Ant Edwards :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:22 am

Utah with a cool retro look next season

Much better than the horrific yellow jerseys they've been wearing these last few years. Only rebrand i've ever seen that was worse than Juve's.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Utah_j10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:00 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Screen68

Salary cap? Can't you just sue the NBA?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:29 am

"what do you mean get rid of the ball within 24 seconds"

Btw i will never not laugh at this picture of Pep with a Danuel House jersey Laughing

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Guardi11
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:05 am

Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:02 pm

Need @Dmize thoughts about Dan Hurley tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:01 am

Freeza, do you want Bron to re-sign?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:22 am

El Gunner wrote:Freeza, do you want Bron to re-sign?

Of course, we won’t have any cap either way if he doesn’t, so there really isn’t a choice.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:52 am

i guess it's solely Bron's decision... some Laker fans want him to leave, some are indifferent to him... but i guess if he goes somewhere else, you could trade for Spida, and build around him and AD
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:15 am

What kind of Lakers fans want LeBron to leave Rolling Eyes people just say whatever bs these days and think they master the art of trolling

For Lakers to land Mitchell the Cavs or a 3rd party must acquire expensive contracts such as Russell, Hachimura, Vincent just to match the salaries. As only valuable assets Lakers also give Reaves and all their picks... not exactly what you call a no-brainer... such trade would be miraculous
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:40 pm

let's be honest, it's not 2018 (or even 2020) Bron we're talking about anymore. He is more a statpadder than a consistent winning-impact player these days. Plus, a large majority of Laker fans are still Kobe stans and they never forgave the NBA media for elevating LeBron's favourable media agendas while Kobe was still the best player in the league, and how Kobe also gets shunned in GOAT talks. Lots of Laker fans actually feel "meh" about the Bubble ring.

Russell, Rui and Vincent are on 18, 17 and 11M for next year, barely expensive in today's market, come on now... i would expect Reaves , Rui and that infamous 2027 (or 2028) pick to be the main desirable pieces in any Lakers trade. Russell for his 18M expiring is also valuable.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:07 pm

Mitchell salary is 35m wtf i thought he earned at least 50m

Still if i was the Cavs GM and you offer me Reaves, Hachimura and a bunch of picks for Mitchell i hang up the phone very quickly
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:34 pm

you could, but if Spida wants to force his way out (which seems likely), you may lose leverage and risk losing him for nothing after next season
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:17 pm

Freeza wrote:Need @Dmize thoughts about Dan Hurley tbh

College coaches don't always have the greatest track record but probably would've been a great hire, he's the best coach in college basketball. If they asked him about 5 weeks ago when the Lakers job first opened up I bet he would've have taken it. But by then he had already convinced a few underclassmen(who were approached by other schools with NIL $) to stay. He convinced Alex Karaban to come back for his 3rd year. I didn't think he would leave those kids out to dry.

Being an east coast guy, I think he wants the Knicks job whenever that opens up
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:10 am

this was always a smokescreen so Lakers brass don't end up looking like idiots for Bron hiring JJ

@dmize did you actually get a notification from Freeza's post? because you haven't been on here for centuries Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:33 am

I think James Borrego is worth a try

His stint with the Hornets was not pathetic, never understood why they fired him and they've gone back to the depths of the standings right away
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:10 am

So watching some highlights, those other WNBA players really don't like Caitlin Clark.

It's a shame cause she filled the arenas and brought the viewership.

Basically everything everyone in WNBA wanted. And now they hate her for it.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next