Art Morte
barca 2011
Pedram
futbol
Onyx
78 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:13 pm

What’s wrong with Sergio Ramos? I hear he has 180 yellow cards and about 18 red cards in his career – that’s impressive!  rofl rofl 

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:57 pm

The Spanish Football Federation have confirmed that they will investigate Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo’s comments post-Clasico.

The Real Madrid pair accused referee Alberto Undiano Mallenco of bias towards Barcelona in their 4-3 defeat on Sunday.

And RFEF have revealed that Spain’s Referees’ Committee [CTA] have reported the duo to the Federation.

The Committee, which meets on Wednesdays, will now discuss whether Ramos and Ronaldo’s remarks are worth a retrospective punishment.

All precedents point to a fine, with Pep Guardiola, Gerard Pique and Angel Di Maria all having previously been found guilty of remarks against officials.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Tiki-Tata. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Tiki Bale please mark your playa
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:33 pm

http://gfycat.com/UniformLightheartedBlobfish

hmm

Discussing world peace? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:46 pm

I really want to know what the hell they were talking about.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Barcelona (45-5-0) and Spain (9-1-0) have never lost a game in which Andres Iniesta has scored.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Unlike Messi, both CR and Neymar are bloody drivers.

Frankly, anyone here who say either the CR or Neymar pens are legit should get wither their eyes or even better their brains checked.

CRs was a foul, but he clearly jumped into the box trying to get a pen. It was not a red however, and did not destroy Barca completely.

Neymar in the other hand, who is one of the worst divers the game produced for a quite some time clearly looked for the contact instead of going for the ball. Ramos clearly stopped his run in order not grant him that contact but Neymar backed his leg on Ramos's and fell down like the bitch he is. It is a dive that equals that of Gilardino's worst dive, and anyone who contests it is just being biased.

Contact you say, well blow me sideways and call me Harriette, Football is, wait for it, a contact sport. It is bloody natural for legs to brush of each other while playing and only a full swing of the legs or the arms can be considered a "tackle". Ramos was simply running and he didn't even run into Neymar at full speed when the bitch threw himself down like an Olympic champion.

Also, let us speak of the "principles" involved, which seems like a lot of you just abandon willingly in support of your "teams". Which is both laughable and sad since the performance of your teams adds nothing to your self worth, however your moral conduct towards sporting behavior does. Neymar clearly fell down looking for the pen, which both grants them a scoring opportunity and sends off Ramos. Neymar willingly decided to stimulate a foul to get his opponent sent off.

Regardless of your football loyalty, you should be appalled at this act of disgusting unsportsmanlike conduct. True, "your" team got three points and are now not out of the title race, but did you truly deserve it.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:24 pm

You are the last man, you have a clear 1 on 1, a defender makes contact with you and destabilizes you,maybe not enough for you to fall, but enough that you no longer have a clear chance. You know that if you don't fall the chances of the ref calling the pen are almost zero. You know that if you do fall you can win the game.

90% of the players would make the same decision. It's not diving if there was contact, it's embellishing. It's easy to stay on your feet when your center of balance is by your ankles. Most players, though, are human and don't have that benefit.

And there was clear contact. In Nerman's case it was a foul inside the box; the rules are pretty clear, that's a penalty. With Cristiano no one can blame the ref for thinking it was inside the box.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca2211 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Unlike Messi, both CR and Neymar are bloody drivers.

Frankly, anyone here who say either the CR or Neymar pens are legit should get wither their eyes or even better their brains checked.

CRs was a foul, but he clearly jumped into the box trying to get a pen. It was not a red however, and did not destroy Barca completely.

Neymar in the other hand, who is one of the worst divers the game produced for a quite some time clearly looked for the contact instead of going for the ball. Ramos clearly stopped his run in order not grant him that contact but Neymar backed his leg on Ramos's and fell down like the bitch he is. It is a dive that equals that of Gilardino's worst dive, and anyone who contests it is just being biased.

Contact you say, well blow me sideways and call me Harriette, Football is, wait for it, a contact sport. It is bloody natural for legs to brush of each other while playing and only a full swing of the legs or the arms can be considered a "tackle". Ramos was simply running and he didn't even run into Neymar at full speed when the bitch threw himself down like an Olympic champion.

Also, let us speak of the "principles" involved, which seems like a lot of you just abandon willingly in support of your "teams". Which is both laughable and sad since the performance of your teams adds nothing to your self worth, however your moral conduct towards sporting behavior does. Neymar clearly fell down looking for the pen, which both grants them a scoring opportunity  and sends off Ramos. Neymar willingly decided to stimulate a foul to get his opponent sent off.

Regardless of your football loyalty, you should be appalled at this act of disgusting unsportsmanlike conduct. True, "your" team got three points and are now not out of the title race, but did you truly deserve it.

Get off your damn high horse.

Barca2211
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Also, let us speak of the "principles" involved, which seems like a lot of you just abandon willingly in support of your "teams". Which is both laughable and sad since the performance of your teams adds nothing to your self worth, however your moral conduct towards sporting behavior does. Neymar clearly fell down looking for the pen, which both grants them a scoring opportunity  and sends off Ramos. Neymar willingly decided to stimulate a foul to get his opponent sent off.

Let us speak principles, if CR is a foul as you yourself say, Neymar's is too. Please enlighten me, was Neymar brought down inside or outside the line like CR did? Thank you.

EDIT: Also why not mention a not called penalty earlier for Neymar? We should have been 2 up at that point so all in all RM can perform crybaby rituals taught by Mou all day long while in reality deep down inside they know they've just been screwed two times and will probably win the league without beating their nemesis.

3:4 @Bernabey with weakest Barca side in years against strongest RM in years!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:42 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:You are the last man, you have a clear 1 on 1, a defender makes contact with you and destabilizes you,maybe not enough for you to fall, but enough that you no longer have a clear chance. You know that if you don't fall the chances of the ref calling the pen are almost zero. You know that if you do fall you can win the game.

90% of the players would make the same decision. It's not diving if there was contact, it's embellishing. It's easy to stay on your feet when your center of balance is by your ankles. Most players, though, are human and don't have that benefit.

And there was clear contact. In Nerman's case it was a foul inside the box; the rules are pretty clear, that's a penalty. With Cristiano no one can blame the ref for thinking it was inside the box.

It's as if those who say that Neymar dived, have these uber balance that can handle being clipped on your ankle while at full speed without falling.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Limpakulli Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:10 am

No surprise there about Neymars dive to accumulate that cheap penalty, SA is the origins of play acting.

Limpakulli
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 am

eelir wrote:

Let us speak principles, if CR is a foul as you yourself say, Neymar's is too. Please enlighten me, was Neymar brought down inside or outside the line like CR did? Thank you.

EDIT: Also why not mention a not called penalty earlier for Neymar? We should have been 2 up at that point so all in all RM can perform crybaby rituals taught by Mou all day long while in reality deep down inside they know they've just been screwed two times and will probably win the league without beating their nemesis.

3:4 @Bernabey with weakest Barca side in years against strongest RM in years!

i mean really? REALY??!?! you guys won because madrid went 1 man down. THAT'S IT. the penalty call that tied the game plus making madrid go 1 man down and after that madrid went down hill. I insist. Barca is nothing without Messi and yesterday it was proven. Ronaldo didn't perform, but heck, atleast the rest of the team did. You needed 3 goals form messi to win. FACT. 11 vs 10, that is saying everything. I would have love to see what would have happened if Neymar got the penalty Ramos gave him but DIDN'T get send off.
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:32 am

I would have loved to see what would have happened if Neymar got the first penalty and CR not get his and see what happened once we are 2 up!

BTW Neymar was nicked in full run at the keeper. 100% penalty. even most RM fans think so, check this poll by a RM based media.
http://www.marca.com/debate/2014/03/150927/pinta-votaciones150927.html

You'll see it is convincing votes in favor of penalty of Pepe to neymar and 51% think that Neymar deserved the call from Ramos. This is RM based media.

Your facts are opinions like mine, it just happens that most of the people agree with mine.

Take care, and don't get to nervous about this. It is just a game, and we were little bit better than RM, but surely deserved the win.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 am

This game reminded me of why i stopped watching football apart from Roma .I learned my lesson and turned of the tv

still waiting for Barcelona to beat a team with 11 men , is that even possible ?

Last edited by Lupi on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 am

eelir wrote:I would have loved to see what would have happened if Neymar got the first penalty and CR not get his and see what happened once we are 2 up!

BTW Neymar was nicked in full run at the keeper. 100% penalty. even most RM fans think so, check this poll by a RM based media.

You'll see it is convincing votes in favor of penalty of Pepe to neymar and 51% think that Neymar deserved the call from Ramos. This is RM based media.

Your facts are opinions like mine, it just happens that most of the people agree with mine.

Take care, and don't get to nervous about this. It is just a game, and we were little bit better than RM, but surely deserved the win.

lol really? 51% thats a lot.........11 vs 10 made the whole difference, thats it.
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:41 am

Scuderio wrote:i mean really? REALY??!?! you guys won because madrid went 1 man down. THAT'S IT. the penalty call that tied the game plus making madrid go 1 man down and after that madrid went down hill. I insist. Barca is nothing without Messi and yesterday it was proven. Ronaldo didn't perform, but heck, atleast the rest of the team did. You needed 3 goals form messi to win. FACT. 11 vs 10, that is saying everything. I would have love to see what would have happened if Neymar got the penalty Ramos gave him but DIDN'T get send off.

So let's see. Barca are nothing without Messi, but Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta. Great to be back here again.

And in case you have not noticed it, but MESSI IS A BARCA PLAYER! Of course that Barca will depend on him, because he is by faaaaaar the best player in the world, no one is even close. But that does not mean that we are nothing without him. I mean, when he was out injured, we were great this season. Tata was getting alot of compliments on the fact that he had destroyed the fact that we were messidepent.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:42 am

Lupi wrote:This game reminded me of why i stopped watching football apart from Roma .I learned my lesson and turned of the tv

still waiting for Barcelona to beat a team with 11 men , is that even possible ?

Well, it's impossible if every teams start to make last man fouls against them. It can't be that hard, don't you think so?

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:43 am

harhar11 wrote:
Scuderio wrote:i mean really? REALY??!?! you guys won because madrid went 1 man down. THAT'S IT. the penalty call that tied the game plus making madrid go 1 man down and after that madrid went down hill. I insist. Barca is nothing without Messi and yesterday it was proven. Ronaldo didn't perform, but heck, atleast the rest of the team did. You needed 3 goals form messi to win. FACT. 11 vs 10, that is saying everything. I would have love to see what would have happened if Neymar got the penalty Ramos gave him but DIDN'T get send off.

So let's see. Barca are nothing without Messi, but Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta. Great to be back here again.

And in case you have not noticed it, but MESSI IS A BARCA PLAYER! Of course that Barca will depend on him, because he is by faaaaaar the best player in the world, no one is even close. But that does not mean that we are nothing without him. I mean, when he was out injured, we were great this season. Tata was getting alot of compliments on the fact that he had destroyed the fact that we were messidepent.

I never mentioned xavi or iniesta. I said without messi, barca is nothing.
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:44 am

Scuderio wrote:
eelir wrote:I would have loved to see what would have happened if Neymar got the first penalty and CR not get his and see what happened once we are 2 up!

lol really? 51% thats a lot.........11 vs 10 made the whole difference, thats it.

Right from RM media dude! plus majority agree Pepe fouled Neymar and should have gotten a penalty and that CR shouldn;t have gotten a penalty. So, 51% from marca is reason enough for me to call your FACTS bullshit.

EDIT: What would have happened if Neymar got his call on Pepe and RM did not get the penalty? Please do elaborate if you are so objective?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:47 am

Scuderio wrote:I never mentioned xavi or iniesta. I said without messi, barca is nothing.

Of course you didn't, but that's how it tends to go. When people are comparing Barca to Real Madrid, they say that Barca are nothing without Messi. But once the topic changes to Messi vs C.Ronaldo, the same who said that Barca are nothing without Messi, say that Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta..

And btw, Iniesta was brilliant last night. So there goes your stupid comment about Barca being nothing without Messi..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:48 am

eelir wrote:
Scuderio wrote:

Right from RM media dude! plus majority agree Pepe fouled Neymar and should have gotten a penalty and that CR shouldn;t have gotten a penalty. So, 51% from marca is reason enough for me to call your FACTS bullshit.

lol, calm down. 51% is mehhh to say most people agree. but hey, thats my opinion on that. Thats a very small margin to call majority even if it is. But I really dont care about that. the red card sentenced madrid.
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:49 am

eelir wrote:
Scuderio wrote:

EDIT: What would have happened if Neymar got his call on Pepe and RM did not get the penalty? Please do elaborate if you are so objective?

Don't forget that a potential 19,5% of other voters thought that Neymar was offside. He wasn't. "El chiringuito", used to be know as "Punto Pelota", which is a very pro madrid football show, showed that Neymar was onside..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:49 am

"Barca is nothing without Messi"

I do not see Messi wearing Manchester United or Borusia jersey. He is a product of Barca and he is Barca. The most stupid butthurt argument ever.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 am

harhar11 wrote:
Scuderio wrote:I never mentioned xavi or iniesta. I said without messi, barca is nothing.

Of course you didn't, but that's how it tends to go. When people are comparing Barca to Real Madrid, they say that Barca are nothing without Messi. But once the topic changes to Messi vs C.Ronaldo, the same who said that Barca are nothing without Messi, say that Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta..

And btw, Iniesta was brilliant last night. So there goes your stupid comment about Barca being nothing without Messi..

I ain't criticizing Iniesta. But doesn't change the fact that the one who scored the hattrick was Messi. Messi won the game, Messi the hero.
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next