Art Morte
barca 2011
Pedram
futbol
Onyx
78 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:29 am

Carvajal was staying close to Pepe to avoid a throughball between then, Bale should have tracked Iniesta

pls go with your straw clutching fu$bal Proud

we will win Copa :coffee:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:37 am

hala, didn't I win a bet against you? hmm

And how's the promise to Jese going? rofl Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:45 am

So what happened to Alba? I thought he was going to be destroyed by Bale? Quite an underrated player even by Barça fans themselves, his only problem is defending in corners otherwise he's quite complete.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:51 am

ESPN rating system: Ronaldo - 7/10  rofl 

Last edited by MaraVilla on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:51 am

urbaNRoots wrote:So what happened to Alba? I thought he was going to be destroyed by Bale? Quite an underrated player even by Barça fans themselves, his only problem is defending in corners otherwise he's quite complete.

Madrid fans were talking too much shit around how Bale and Carvajal going to destroy Alba. But actually, its happened offsite alba and iniesta destroyed both of them. rofl

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:32 am

Le Samourai wrote:I agree, clearly a foul on Busquets. Pepe should have seen red,

lol.

But yeah I agree that this is the best El Clasico in quite a while. I think this is the best since 3-3, the first Messi hattrick.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 am

Fußball wrote:hala, didn't I win a bet against you? hmm

And how's the promise to Jese going? rofl Proud

I was hoping you'd forget it : vagi :

Apparently it was just a misunderstanding, Jese wanted them to win Copa and not this poverty game Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 am

hala Proud

Your new sig:

El Clasico: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - Page 13 Javier-Liz%C3%B3n

Embrace it. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:37 am

with pleasure Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

The GOAT is on the bench while that farce of a goalkeeper is playing. he can't even jump. he was like slowmotion on Messi's penalties.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:00 am

BREAKING - Jordi Alba arrested after the game as he got caught walking away with £85 million pounds in his back pocket.

banana 

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 am

To me that Neymar PK looks like a coming together with Neymar exaggerating the contact and thus not a penalty.

I can see why the ref gave it in real time though, even though the decision is wrong.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:32 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:To me that Neymar PK looks like a coming together with Neymar exaggerating the contact and thus not a penalty.

I can see why the ref gave it in real time though, even though the decision is wrong.

Here's a gif of the incident.

http://gfycat.com/BarrenUnlinedBooby

The contact is clear, and while you are indeed correct that it was a coming together, it doesn't mean that it wasn't a penalty. If he wasn't clipped, he would have been 1 on 1 with the keeper, hence a goalscoring opportunity was denied.

And regarding exaggerating, I agree. But anyone in that situation would have exaggerated. Just look at C.Ronaldo's penalty. He was fouled, but if he wanted to, he could have stayed on his feet..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:37 am

My reaction was based on that gif mate.

I can see there's contact but as i said to me that's more due to them coming together than an actual foul.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:53 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:My reaction was based on that gif mate.

I can see there's contact but as i said to me that's more due to them coming together than an actual foul.

I posted that gif incase someone said that there was no contact. It wasn't specifally just to you.

And I agreed with you that it was a coming together, but even so he denied Neymar a clear goalscoring opportunity. Hence for me, although I am without a doubt biased, it's a penalty.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:59 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Video of the Busquets vs Pepe incident (poor quality)

https://vine.co/v/MMFUebFhUdr

ha, so after all that excuse making it turns out it was intentional

What? In that video you can clearly see how Busquets is not looking at Pepe and how he doesn't step on Pepe's head but merely scratches it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo:

They don't allow us. Maybe they want Barcelona back in La Liga.

I'm not looking for excuses, but this ref is not at the required level for a game like this.

If Barcelona lost today, they would have been out of the race. After five years here I finally understand how things work.

What a baby. Someone remind him of that "foul" which happened outside of the box yet they got a pen for it. Nah...ofcourse he forgot about that.

Both Barca penalties were stonewall. Red card was the correct decision too since Ramos was the last man and prevented a clear goal scoring opportunity by fouling Neymar. Ref didn't do too bad.

I'm a big fan of CR, but he should man up and take the defeat on the chin and move on.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Ronaldo was clearly upset in the heat of the moment.

Happens to all of us.... hell did you see this place last night? Laughing

Its one of the reasons i chose not to watch it live so i can debate the game when everyones calmed down.

Clasico seems to be the only game that is like that hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Clasico seems to be the only game that is like that hmm

Biggest and most important fixture in world football in the entire history of the sport etc. etc. :coffee: Cool 

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:20 pm

So is pressing high up the pitch against Barca, still the worst way to defend against them?

Because you're giving Messi and Iniesta more space which is the worst thing any team would want lol.

You see it a lot more often these days, as some teams think Barca have lost there fear factor.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Fußball wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Clasico seems to be the only game that is like that hmm

Biggest and most important fixture in world football in the entire history of the sport etc. etc. ☕Cool 

Poor man's Federer vs Nadal

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ronaldo was clearly upset in the heat of the moment.

Happens to all of us.... hell did you see this place last night? Laughing

Its one of the reasons i chose not to watch it live so i can debate the game when everyones calmed down.

Clasico seems to be the only game that is like that hmm

Makes sense
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Fußball wrote:

Biggest and most important fixture in world football in the entire history of the sport etc. etc. ☕Cool 

At least El Classico is usually a contest. Federer and Nadal is not a rivalry, it was borderline rape.If they were both in prison Federer would be following Nadal around holding the inside of his pocket.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Fußball wrote:

Didn't you want to say something to me after the Clasico? I'm listening ... :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:There were other slo mos during the game, Ramos simply clips his heel from behind, only lightly, sure, but still always a pen and a red in that situation.

I did watch the game and saw another replay from a front view, it didn't really make it any clearer. I really don't get how people can look at it from the back and say there's contact. One guy even thinking it was his right foot that was fouled Laughing
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:49 pm

free_cat wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Video of the Busquets vs Pepe incident (poor quality)

https://vine.co/v/MMFUebFhUdr

ha, so after all that excuse making it turns out it was intentional

What? In that video you can clearly see how Busquets is not looking at Pepe and how he doesn't step on Pepe's head but merely scratches it.

That's like a kid in a classroom punching someone while looking somewhere else pretending nothing happened, duh, you'd be a bully's dream teacher being that gullible. Yeah he didn't step on him he just wiped his studs on his face
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next