Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 29 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by M99 Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Swansea City boss Garry Monk is keen to make Jonathan De Guzman's loan deal from Villarreal permanent after the midfielder impressed again on Saturday.

The Netherlands international netted twice in the hosts' 3-0 win over Norwich City and Monk knows the importance that the loanee has on his side's success.

De Guzman, at the Liberty Stadium for a second successive season, has scored four goals in the 2013-14 campaign but his all-round performances have most impressed Michael Laudrup's successor.

"He's a very good player," Monk told the press. "He suits the way we play, he can play in quite a few positions and is technically very good.

"You've seen what he offers to the team and those are the sort of players you want at your club.

"For me, he was our man of the match [on Saturday], he epitomised everything that was good about us - his movement, his desire to get the ball back and to get two goals. He was very good value, I thought he drove the team on.

"He enjoys it [here], hopefully that's an attraction [for him to stay]. The fans like him very much. It would be an important signing for the club."

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 29 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Nantes full back Issa Cissokho has a verbal agreement to join Marseille this summer, they understand, according to La Provence.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Chelsea keen on Barkley-Lukaku swap deal

Chelsea will let Romelu Lukaku join Everton this summer but only if they are allowed to sign Ross Barkley.

Source: Sunday People

Eto'o not close to PSG

According to Le Parisien, Samuel Eto'o, who nearly joined Paris on two separate occasions during his carreer, will not join PSG despite the fact that he has a flat in the capital city and goes there often.

Source: Le Parisien

Juventus & Napoli duel for Nani

Juventus and Napoli, opponents on the pitch on Sunday, could duel for Manchester United winger Nani, who has been a long-term target of Antonio Conte.

Source: Tuttosport

Dzeko top of Inter's list

Edin Dzeko is the first name on Inter's list of targets for the next season. Thohir likes also Morata while Torres isn't convinced about leaving Chelsea.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

Kroos & Gundogan in Man Utd’s 200m overhaul

Manchester United are planning a £200 million overhaul this summer and are lining up deals for Southampton left-back Luke Shaw, Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos, Sporting Lisbon’s William Carvalho and Borussia Dortmund’s Ilkay Gundogan.

Source: The Sunday Telegraph

Arsenal in £8m Drmic bid

Arsenal are preparing an £8 million move for Nurnberg striker Josip Drmic.

Source: Mail on Sunday

Man Utd lead Shaw race

Manchester United lead Chelsea in the race for Luke Shaw. The Southampton left-back is set to join Old Trafford in a £27 million deal this summer.

Source: Sunday People
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Diego Lopez has decided to leave at the end of the season, according to Cadena Ser. Italy is his first choice.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Matthäus tells BILD Drmić to Arsenal is a done deal.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Diego Lopez has decided to leave at the end of the season, according to Cadena Ser. Italy is his first choice.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/images/smilie/g.png
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:55 am

are we gonna give Lopez to milan for free again?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:56 am

Donuts wrote:Kaka will retire in Orlando fl.

There is already an agreement in place for Kaka to join Orlando City in January 2015, but he has the option to stay with Milan until the end of the 2014/15 season on loan.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 am

RealGunner wrote:Matthäus tells BILD Drmić to Arsenal is a done deal.
Drmic tells BLICK (the Swiss "BILD") that Loddar is a story lady and he [Drmic] doesn't even have a wife [who could look for an apartment in London].

http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/international/drmic-loddar-ist-eine-maerchentante-id2763431.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 am

S wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Diego Lopez has decided to leave at the end of the season, according to Cadena Ser. Italy is his first choice.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/images/smilie/g.png

I actually would not mind having him at all but then again I prefer Perin infinitely more.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

Monaco forward Radamel Falcao refused to be drawn on a future transfer to Real Madrid as speculation continues to link him with a return to La Liga.

The striker left Atletico Madrid in a deal worth an estimated €60 million and was having a solid first season in Ligue 1 before a knee injury in January ended his club season and made a World Cup appearance with Colombia look extremely unlikely.

Falcao has been living back in the Spanish capital while he tries to recover in time for the summer tournament, and Blancos fans have been pleading he join them, but he says his sights are set on Champions League football with les Rouge et Blanc next year.

"Football fans I've spoken to in Madrid have been wishing me a swift recovery and say they hope I go to the World Cup," the striker told Marca.

"Some people ask if I will join Real Madrid, but these are just opinions. Anyway, I tell them my only concern right now is to recover soon.

"I am realistic, I am aware of my injury and I just want to recover to play with my new club, Monaco. And if we qualify for Champions League in France, I want to be ready for next season.

When asked if he might be featuring in the tournament at the Santiago Bernabeu, he responded with a smile: "Now I do not think about anything other than my knee getting better."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says that it is "clear" that his side will be looking to sign a striker this summer.

"I think it is clear in everybody that Chelsea next year wants to bring a striker," he told the press.

"That is clear but it is also clear that we want to improve our players.

"I can't, and I don't, need to improve [Gary] Cahill, [Branislav] Ivanovic, John Terry. I can't improve them and I don't need to improve them.

"But there are other guys I need to improve. I think we are doing that step by step but it is not enough to be champions."

"The ones that are staying are competing with the striker we are bringing," said the 51-year-old.

"And it is also sometimes normal that, at the end of the season, players – I am not speaking about the strikers but players that are not playing a lot or are not happy and prefer a change - that is part of the market.

"We want to improve the team and the players and make some surgical movements in the transfer window."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:40 pm

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has confirmed that the club are looking to keep goalkeeper Pepe Reina beyond the end of the season.

The 31-year-old is on a season-long loan from Liverpool, who are currently top of the Premier League, and has largely been a hit during his time at the Stadio San Paolo under Rafa Benitez.

Following the Partenopei's impressive 2-0 win over Juventus on Sunday, which offered hope that the victors could yet catch Roma in second place, whom they are six points behind having played a game more, club chief De Laurentiis revealed the Spaniard could make his move to Naples permanent.

"I talked to Reina," he wrote on his Twitter account. "If they finish in second place I'll reward them all, but I also want him to stay.

"Winning against Juventus is always special, we don't hate them but we support Napoli passionately, that's all."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Jeremy Menez has an agreement with Juventus for next season, according to reports in the Swiss Press.

The winger is expected to leave Paris Saint-Germain in the summer, with his contract in the French capital set to expire in June.

The wide man has already intimated that he would welcome a return to Serie A, following his exit from Roma in 2011.

And website InfoTicker suggests that Turin will be his new home as of next term, having already agreed to sign for the Bianconeri on a free.

It should be stressed however, that no confirmation has come from any of the parties involved.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:50 pm

Reports in the Spanish Press this afternoon suggest that Kaka has a verbal agreement with MLS franchise Orlando City.

The Florida-based outfit will become the American League’s 21st side next season, and Madrid-based paper AS believe that the Brazilian will become their first marquee signing.

The sports daily writes that the Milan playmaker already has a verbal agreement with owner Flavio Augusti da Silva.

The former Ballon d’Or winner has already intimated that he would like to play in the US one day, but these reports indicate that that could be as soon as next season.

Kaka marked his 300th appearance for the San Siro side by netting a double in their 3-0 win over Chievo at the weekend.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Massimo Ambrosini could join Kaka at MLS side Orlando City, it has been claimed in the Italian Press.

Reports earlier on Monday suggested that the Milan playmaker already has a verbal agreement with the new MLS franchise to sign for next season.

However, Calcio Mercato believe that he could be joined by former Rossoneri teammate Massimo Ambrosini.

The veteran midfielder is currently in the last year of his contract at Fiorentina, and the story indicates that the former Italy international will look for one last payday as he opts to leave the peninsula and start afresh in the States.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Inter have made official the news that they have terminated Romanian defender Cristian Chivu’s contract.

The full-back has barely featured over the past three seasons for the Nerazzurri due to a problematic foot injury.

On from the expectation that he will hang up his boots after a final surgery on the issue earlier this year, Inter have announced he has officially left their playing squad.

“Inter and Cristian Chivu officially announce the mutual termination of the contract that has lasted seven years between the Romanian and the club,” read Inter’s statement released on Monday.

“Seven unforgettable seasons, studded with successes, victories, punctuated by dramatic days, sharing the strength to overcome them.

“Inter and Cristian Chivu have shared a relationship that went beyond the field and the sheer professional aspect.

“The club wishes to thank Cristian for having worked with great strength and loyalty in years that will always be remembered as among the most glorious in Inter’s history.

“To him and his wonderful family, goodbye and thank you from Inter.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Real Madrid offer deal to Cole

Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole has been offered an two-year deal worth £8 million to join Real Madrid this summer.

Source: The Sun

Liverpool and Man Utd keen on Boateng

Liverpool and Manchester United are both interested in a summer move for Bayern Munich and former Manchester City defender Jerome Boateng, according to reports in Germany.

Source: Bild

Bremen want Immobile

Werder Bremen want Juventus striker Ciro Immobile, who plays on loan for Torino and has scored 17 goals in Serie A in this season.

Source: Kicker

Man Utd willing to sell Zaha

Manchester United are set to sell Wilfried Zaha for just £5 million this summer.

Liverpool target Lovren

Liverpool are targeting a summer move for Southampton centre-back Dejan Lovren.

Source: Sunday Mirror
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Acc to Bild (reported in guardian) Liverpool are interested in Jerome Boeteng .

Not sure whether Bayern are interested in selling him
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:09 pm

M99 wrote:Man Utd willing to sell Zaha

Manchester United are set to sell Wilfried Zaha for just £5 million this summer.

To think, when he moved to Man Utd he was one of the more hyped young players in England, and many of over in the Arsenal camp were upset that Wenger wasn't showing more ambition to sign him up.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Sevilla left back Alberto Moreno has signed a pre contract agreement with Real Madrid, according to El Desmarque.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 pm

Chumlum wrote:
M99 wrote:Man Utd willing to sell Zaha

To think, when he moved to Man Utd he was one of the more hyped young players in England, and many of over in the Arsenal camp were upset that Wenger wasn't showing more ambition to sign him up.

Well, go get him then, he's cheaper now than he was hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Acc to Bild (reported in guardian) Liverpool are interested in Jerome Boeteng .

Haha
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Acc to Bild (reported in guardian) Liverpool are interested in Jerome Boeteng .

Haha
Arent there rumors Pep wants to sign a new cb? Read rumors linking to Luiz and Kosnielcy
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm

FC Basel's Vale Stocker seems to snub Roma for BMG:

http://www.infoticker.ch/news-fussball/article/stocker-korb-fuer-die-roma-einigung-mit-gladbach/
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:05 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Haha
Arent there rumors Pep wants to , sign a new cb? Read rumors linking to Luiz and Kosnielcy

... and to Pique and Thiago Silva. Yes. Very Happy

Boateng just renewed till 2018, Dante just renewed till 2017. Pep sees Martinez as a CB as well.

Van Buyten is old and needs replacing, Badstuber will come back but who knows if to full strength.

So yeah, we will get a CB at some point, but Boateng sure won't leave.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next