Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 16 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:50 pm

ESPN rofl

They have zero credibility when it comes to football lol.

Also as always we are putting credibility under an umbrella when in reality crediblity depends entirely on the person who reports it.

For example unless it comes from Di GOATzio then Sky Italia is not worth mentioning hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 16 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Sources like Sky only report things when they're at an advanced stage

they're clearly more credible than other sources but it's the equivalent of me making a crappy site and only posting 'rumours' when both clubs and a player has come out and confirmed it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Rumour credibility:

Sky Sports/Sky Italia/BBC/El Confidencial = 70% - 100%

Bild/Gazzetta dello Sport/ESPN = 50% - 70%

L'Equipe = 45%

A Bola/Record/Corriere dello Sport/Marca/AS/any 'Corriere' papers/El Mundo Deportivo/Sport/Super Deporte/O Jogo/Voetbal International/Izvestia/Tuttosport 30% - 40%

Guardian/Telegraph 20%

Metro/Sun/Daily Mirror/Daily Mail/Daily Telegraph/Daily Star 0% - 10%

L'Equipe is 90% accurate with Ligue 1 and french players... rarely ever see them get anything wrong on those. Crap at everything else mainly because they don't use their own sources and quote poor ones lol. For example, they use Marca for Spain and Daily Mail for the UK.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:57 pm

The BBC is the best, but they are also very careful, no breaking footy news there.

The Guardian and The Telegraph are good, usually don't publish stories without any legs on them.

Judging by all the rumours I've seen posted here, I wouldn't mark Gazzetta dello Sport between 50 and 70%, sorry.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I would actually give Daily Mail a bit more credit than 0 - 10% hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Yeah i thought The Guardian and Telegraph were respected sources.

And yeah mole El Confidencial is goat, but there is a pleb on there that said Isco chose Man city the same week he went to RM lol.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:02 pm

EC is not always correct lol, some of their articles are pure conjecture. sometimes they know, sometimes they dont.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Di Farcio is clearly the best source out there though Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:30 pm

From my experience, A Bola is pretty bad.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:35 pm

DerWesten.de and RevierSport.de are usually very credible, too, as they usually only report on clubs in their area and when a transfer is already advanced.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Liverpool will offer around €10m for Ljajic in the summer, according to Il Tiempo.

Barcelona interested in Danilo, according to Sport.

Inter Milan interested in Montoya and Sergi Roberto, according to Mundo Deportivo.

Roma interested in four Udinese players, according to Corriere dello Sport. Allan, Pereyra, Scuffet and Silva.

Quagliarella will leave Juventus at the end of the season, according to Tuttosport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Yohan Cabaye has expressed his regret at not joining Arsenal last summer.

The France international left Newcastle United for Laurent Blanc's side in January but had been linked with a move to Arsene Wenger's men for some time.

And the 28-year-old has revealed that he would have liked to join the Gunners last summer.

"I would have liked to play for Wenger last summer but, unfortunately, it didn't happen," he told Telefoot.

Cabaye also admitted that he almost moved to les Parisiens before he went to the Premier League in 2011.

"I was approached by PSG but it didn't happen, then I went to England," he added.

Now, though, the Frenchman insists he is happy at Parc des Princes, with it being his "destiny" to help the side go as far as they can both domestically and in Europe.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Along with Inter, Atletico Madrid also want to sign Javier Hernandez, according to AS.

Andre Villas-Boas agrees to join Zenit, according to Benfica manager Jorge Jesus.

"I have an excellent relationship with Villas-Boas," Jesus said. "We were speaking yesterday, and I speak with him frequently. I don't know if I should say this, but he told me that he's going to Zenit."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Looooooooooooool AVB making more millions for doing nothing

Legend. I really do look up to him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Man Utd plan Reus move

Manchester United manager David Moyes is hoping to persuade Borussia Dortmund to part ways with Marco Reus this summer by offering a cash-plus player swap involving Shinji Kagawa.

Source: The People

LA Galaxy to land Lampard

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard could finally join MLS side LA Galaxy when his contract expires this summer, after being offered a £4 million-a-year deal.

Source: The Sun

Man City keen on Valdes

Manchester City are interested in signing Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes, who will be a free agent this summer.

Source: Mail on Sunday

Pogba rejects Manchester United return

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has rejected the chance to return to Manchester United with the youngster keen to move to Real Madrid instead.

Source: Sunday Mirror

Joe Cole set for Brighton switch

Joe Cole will leave West Ham in the summer in order to move to Brighton where he wants to work under Oscar Garcia.

Source: Daily Mirror

Inter want Montoya and Sergi Roberto

The Nerazzurri's technical director, Piero Ausilio, who had been in Madrid to discuss a move for Alvaro Morata, has reportedly spoken with Barcelona over the Serie A side's interest in the young Catalan duo.

Source: Mundo Deportivo

Benatia interests Barcelona

Roma's Moroccan centre-back Mehdi Benatia is said to be being looked at by Barcelona, who are eager to bolster their defensive options in the summer transfer window.

Source: Mundo Deportivo

Leo's Barca negotiations becoming Messi

Barcelona are said to be €45 million away from meeting the Argentine's demands as the club look to upgrade the record-breaking forward's contract to keep him at Camp Nou.

Source: Marca
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Xherdan Shaqiri wrote:"When you hear these names [Liverpool, Juventus, Napoli, Borussia Moenchengladbach], of course you have to listen to the offer, but there is nothing concrete. I cannot say anything to this. I am feeling good in Munich but as a player you have to listen, if one of these top clubs is interested.

"I hear the interest from Borussia Moenchengladbach for the first time. You have to ask Gladbach. I cannot say anything."

"Bundesliga is the best league for me, but I also like the Premier League and Serie A. In Serie A many teams have developed well with nice players."

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1752467/bayern-munich-winger-xherdan-shaqiri-open-liverpool-juventus-napoli-offers?cc=5901
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:47 pm

That Pogba link also claimed he was avaialble for £35,000,000 Laughing

I'd take Shaqiri definitely.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 pm

I can see him leaving this summer, especially with Bayern signing Lewandowski. He would start for the majority of teams there.

Juve are rumoured to be playing a winger formation next season, so he'd fit in at RW.

In terms of Liverpool, he could possibly take Sterling's spot in attack.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Looooooooooooool AVB making more millions for doing nothing

Legend. I really do look up to him.
+1
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Barcelona finally set to sign a CB, according to manager Tata Martino.

He also referenced the rumours that persist regarding his future, insisting nothing has been decided either way.

“Every day I speak with [sporting director Andoni] Zubizarreta. We talk about everything.

“I don’t want to say anything publically about a meeting,” he added when asked if they had met to discuss his potential departure this summer.

“We’re planning on renewals for [Andres Iniesta], [Marc Bartra] and [Christian Tello]. We’re planning on signing a goalkeeper and a central defender too.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Man the Shaqiri rumors,please be true.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 pm

don't think he'll leave
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:15 pm

M99 wrote:Manchester United manager David Moyes is hoping to persuade Borussia Dortmund to part ways with Marco Reus this summer by offering a cash-plus player swap involving Shinji Kagawa.
So that Shinji will flourish again, while Marco Reus will rot on the bench because Moyes doesn't know what to do with him, other than expecting him to save ManUtd just because? :facepalm:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:don't think he'll leave

Quite possible, as he says he's happy at Bayern and the club certainly don't appear eager to let him go. That said, Bayern do have a pretty huge squad already and they'll be adding to it in the summer... someone will have to go.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:22 pm

RedOranje wrote:That said, Bayern do have a pretty huge squad already and they'll be adding to it in the summer... someone will have to go.
IMO it is more likely that they will sell Mandzukic for a good price.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Andre Villas-Boas agrees to join Zenit, according to Benfica manager Jorge Jesus.

"I have an excellent relationship with Villas-Boas," Jesus said. "We were speaking yesterday, and I speak with him frequently. I don't know if I should say this, but he told me that he's going to Zenit."

Sky Italia also confirms an agreement has been reached

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm

in reality these rumoured swap deals NEVER happen
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next