Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 37 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:16 am

I thought Bale was having a good season?

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 37 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Busby Babe Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:18 am

Moyes wanted to last summer
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:54 am

urbaNRoots wrote:People still take seriously the clown that is Honigstein? Buyern get a lot of stick for signing young players from the league who they don't necessarily need unlike Dortmund. The very last example is Sebastian Rode, who despite being a young talented player will not see much playing time at all under Guardiola. I can easily predict that after a few loan spells because of lack of playing time he'll lose any confidence in himself and spend the rest of his career in midtable mediocrity. That is Honigsteins beloved Buyern.

Nobody having half a brain calls then Buyern. It is a retarded term used by stupid people.

Which player Bayern bought which they did not need?

Neuer - Best GK int the world?
Goetze - Called German Messi, one of the most talented German player ever?
Klose - Starting ST for Bayern for a long while
Mandzukic - Starting ST
Gomez - Starting ST and immensely successful
Gustavo - Was a Starter at Bayern and let go when Martinez solidified himself

The only example logical maybe guys like Nils Peterson, Kirchoff who Bayern over-estimated. They were cheap buys who bayern thought will be clever but neither were good enough and as a result loanded/sold the next year.

The reason people call the retarded term "BUyern" is the because they are fans of a pathetic club who feel the Bundesliga is their feeding ground where they can buy Quality for Cheap and fell dangered because Bayern the balls to take those great talents and let them stay in the Bundesliga.

It does not matter whether they actually start like Merte or they are bench players like Podolski, Schurrle who would have started in most BL Teams or players like Ozil who flop partially due to the team not suiting them.

The reasoning is "Hey we are English, we can buy quality frm this Cheap Market and start some and bench some".

It is disgusting the these English fans of plastic clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea feel Schalke is their hunting ground and they can take guys like Draxler, etc but when Bayern show interest they feel threatened.

Bayern did not start poaching Dortmund.
Dortmund were forced and low-balled to sell Sahin to Madrid. No Bitching then.
Forced to sell Kagawa due to Contract Situation again. No Bitching

Sell Goetze. Whole world erupts.
Lewandowski - Goes to Bayern on free because Bayern need a WC ST like him as Suarez, Aguero are unavailaible. The Bitching starts again.

Had the Goetze's and Lewandowski's gone to City and Chelsa or Arsenal there would be no problems, no bitching.

Face it. It's guys being hypocrite and trying to justify their stupidy with a stupid term

Last edited by Footyfan on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:56 am

Ohh and BTW if Martinez shifts to CB and considering Schweni is more of a CM, we in desperate need for a DM.

We sold Gustavo and bought no replacement.

I don't think Rode is the man or ready. But shame since someone like Vidal is unavailaible.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:08 am

Adrian Ramos is convinced he can fill the goalscoring void left by Robert Lewandowski when he completes his move to Borussia Dortmund this summer.

BVB confirmed on Wednesday that the Colombia international has agreed a four-year deal with Jurgen Klopp's outfit, who are reported to have paid €9 million to Hertha for his signature.

Ramos will move to Signal Iduna Park as a replacement for Poland international Lewandowski, who will join champions Bayern Munich in the summer, but the 28-year-old says he is far from daunted by the task.

"It's something I'm pretty proud of. Everyone wants to play for Dortmund. I am happy with this important step in my career," he is quoted as saying by Colombian newspaper El Tiempo.

"Robert has scored a lot of goals, I know the comparisons with him will come. But I trust myself for this task."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 am

Zorc has confirmed there will be 2 ST's. I think the 2nd will depend on Gundgan. Since Dortmund have Jojic and Sahin, if they sell Gundogan(provided Gundogan refused to extend) they can add another 20M odd to a 10-12M Budget for a ST.

It would allow a 30-32M Budget for ST and they can get a Fantastic ST with that price. Otherwise they will go for cheap buys of around 8-10M like Drmic, etc.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 am

Footyfan wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:People still take seriously the clown that is Honigstein? Buyern get a lot of stick for signing young players from the league who they don't necessarily need unlike Dortmund. The very last example is Sebastian Rode, who despite being a young talented player will not see much playing time at all under Guardiola. I can easily predict that after a few loan spells because of lack of playing time he'll lose any confidence in himself and spend the rest of his career in midtable mediocrity. That is Honigsteins beloved Buyern.

Nobody having half a brain calls then Buyern. It is a retarded term used by stupid people.

Mandzukic - Starting ST

The only example logical maybe guys like Nils Peterson, Kirchoff who Bayern over-estimated. They were cheap buys who bayern thought will be clever but neither were good enough and as a result loanded/sold the next year.

The reason people call the retarded term "BUyern" is the because they are fans of a pathetic club who feel the Bundesliga is their feeding ground where they can buy Quality for Cheap and fell dangered because Bayern the balls to take those great talents and let them stay in the Bundesliga.

It does not matter whether they actually start like Merte or they are bench players like Podolski, Schurrle who would have started in most BL Teams or players like Ozil who flop partially due to the team not suiting them.

The reasoning is "Hey we are English, we can buy quality frm this Cheap Market and start some and bench some".

It is disgusting the these English fans of plastic clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea feel Schalke is their hunting ground and they can take guys like Draxler, etc but when Bayern show interest they feel threatened.

Lewandowski - Goes to Bayern on free because Bayern need a WC ST like him as Suarez, Aguero are unavailaible. The Bitching starts again.

Had the Goetze's and Lewandowski's gone to City and Chelsa or Arsenal there would be no problems, no bitching.

Face it. It's guys being hypocrite and trying to justify their stupidy with a stupid term

Götze was not needed and neither is Lewandowski, but Buyern will sign them anyway to weaken their only rival who can challenge them for the title as it has happened in the past. Fair play to Buyern as it's not illegal to do it and very smart but when Buyern fans and people like you or Honigstein take the moral high ground and dare to compare Dortmunds transfer policy with theirs or when they justify this by believing that they are keeping talent in the Bundesliga and actually helping the league then of course people will take digs, make jokes and even question the credibility of the league.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:43 am

Gündogan will stay 100% and maybe sign an extension (1 year).

According to a Kicker report without sales Dortmund have €30m available. Ramos, Ji and Sahin have already been signed, that leaves about €13m to sign Drmic, Ginter and Kagawa on loan hopefully, that'd be ace.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Footyfan wrote:

Mandzukic - Starting ST

Götze was not needed and neither is Lewandowski, but Buyern will sign them anyway to weaken their only rival who can challenge them for the title as it has happened in the past. Fair play to Buyern as it's not illegal to do it and very smart but when Buyern fans and people like you or Honigstein take the moral high ground and dare to compare Dortmunds transfer policy with theirs or when they justify this by believing that they are keeping talent in the Bundesliga and actually helping the league then of course people will take digs, make jokes and even question the credibility of the league.

Should the people not question the credibility of your league when a bonafide looser team having the 4th place trophy and constantly bitc*ing about others tops the league after successfully coming 2nd twice to Schalke and Dortmund?

We don't compare out policy to theirs. We are not fans of a so-called looser club in England or its looser rival who has time to b***h about others.

Bayern don't have any CAM as Kroos is alternating between CM and DM(last match) and is slow as a tortoise. Goetze is my favourite player and Uli and Kaiser's favourite.

He is the most talented German player in the last 10-15 years and even more he is a bavarian. As a child he slept in bayern clothes and it will be stupid to not take him.

We have 0 WC ST's. Mandzukic is a technically poor Aerial Bomber type ST, Muller a 2nd ST who plays ST and Goetze plays False 9 sometimes as we have no WC ST's. Like Javi Martinez, Lewa is the missing link. He is the reason we let Gomez go.

The best German players similar to Gomez or Neuer or Kahn have to come to Bayern.

If Bayern cared about weakening Dortmund that match we would have tried for Sahin, Kagawa and Gundogan as well. Dortmund were massively weakened when the 1st 2 went. But since then went to Madrid and a weakened Dortmund got humiliated in CHL, it's all fine.

You know what you're saying is BS and you're saying to cover up the failures of Looser Clubs.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Please calm down a bit.

And for the record, I can't stand the "Buyern" term either as I think such slander is unnecessary and not really fitting to boot. I think people really should try to show some manners and not call team stuff like "Pathetico", "Manure" etc as this is plainly unbecoming.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 pm

To be continued here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t35344-2014-summer-transfer-rumours-mk-ii
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37