Motogp69
Robespierre
Helmer
Onyx
rwo power
73 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 28 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by S Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Perin will go to Roma in the end.Milan scouts them,Roma buys them Proud

(See Benatia,Ljajic,Strootman and most recently Toloi)

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 28 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by M99 Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo says he is not surprised that "everyone" is interested in signing Diego Costa.

"He's been with us for many years. He's been with many other sides in Spain [on loan], and everywhere he's been, they've spoken well of him," he told Marca.

"And that means one thing: that a player is valuable. So everyone wants him.

"He will be one of the top scorers this season and will shine with Spain in Brazil, I'm certain. He has quality and he deserves this, he's worked hard to get there."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Carlos Bacca has conceded that he would love to play for Barcelona one day, admitting that a move to Camp Nou would be ‘a dream’.

The Sevilla striker scored twice on Wednesday as the Rojiblancos beat Real Madrid 2-1 to dent Los Blancos’ title hopes.

And after impressing in his first full season in Spain, the former Club Brugge forward revealed that he harbours an ambition to play for the Blaugrana.

“As a kid I dreamed of becoming a professional so I could face the best teams in the world. On Wednesday I had a new chance to face a great team like Madrid," he told La Xarxa.

“I've always liked Madrid as much as Barca, but I've always had an affinity for the game that Barca play, although I like that Madrid always play with a fixed No.9 or two central strikers.

“It would be a dream to be at a club as big as Barca, but one always has to live in reality. I'm with Sevilla, where I'm very happy and have a contract. What happens next is whatever God wills.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Ruud Gullit says Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has met with Louis van Gaal and claims it is a "done deal" that the Dutchman will take over as Spurs boss.

Van Gaal, 62, will be replaced by Guus Hiddink as coach of the Netherlands after this summer's World Cup.
Spurs named Tim Sherwood, 45, as head coach on an 18-month deal in December.

Ex-Chelsea boss Gullit told BBC 5 live: "I know for sure he was at Van Gaal's house, the [Spurs] chairman. I think it's a done deal, but you never know."

Van Gaal, who has previously managed Ajax, Barcelona, AZ Alkmaar and Bayern Munich, said recently: "I've always said that I want to work in the Premier League, so there's a chance."
One proviso Van Gaal had made previously was that he was not prepared to combine two roles, but the end of his second spell as Netherlands coach this summer would allow him to pursue other jobs.

However, a Spurs source questioned the timing of a rumoured meeting between Levy and Van Gaal, intimating any such conversations might have been before Sherwood's appointment, adding: "We don't comment on speculation."

In his first managerial role, former Spurs midfielder Sherwood has presided over 10 wins, eight defeats and three draws in his 21 games in charge since taking over from Andre Villas-Boas in December, initially as interim boss.
But he accepts that with only a short-term contract, speculation will continue about his future.

He told the Independent: "Daniel wants the club to do well. He cares for the club. And I believe he wants me to do well. I would like [the contract] to be 10 years but I am realistic enough to know this is a dress rehearsal. I am untried.

"What I would say is there is no guarantee [about the alternatives]. Someone could win 19 trophies elsewhere and they might not fit at Tottenham. The club has to fit the manager and you don't know until you bring them in. But they have a better idea with me than anyone else."
Following the world record £85.3m sale of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid last August, Spurs spent £107m on seven new overseas players, recruitment overseen by technical director Franco Baldini, the former England assistant manager.

"They are all internationals, but it is like fixing a washing machine with someone's tool bag," Sherwood added. "Sometimes you might not have the right bit."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Inter continue their summer plans with requests for Casemiro, Bacary Sagna and John Obi Mikel.

President Erick Thohir got together with Coach Walter Mazzarri and his directors yesterday for a strategy session to prepare for next season.

The main target that emerged was Chelsea striker Fernando Torres, though he’d only be available on loan and if he took a large pay cut.

According to Tuttosport, Inter have already received positive feedback from Real Madrid when requesting Casemiro on loan for next term.

The Brazilian, full name Carlos Henrique Casemiro, just turned 22 and has been at the Bernabeu since July.

He made only 15 appearances this season in all competition, most of them as a substitute, and a loan spell at Inter would give him a chance to develop.

The Nerazzurri’s other targets are in the Premier League and the Daily Mirror claims there are difficulties on this front.

Sagna had been ready to join Manchester United’s Nemanja Vidic in marking the end of his contract with a move to San Siro, but it’s reported Arsenal want to lock the 31-year-old right-back down to a new deal.

Inter also face competition from Roberto Mancini’s Galatasaray in their attempts to sign John Obi Mikel from Chelsea.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:24 pm

AC Milan attacking midfielder Kaka has revealed he would like to move to the MLS when his career at San Siro comes to and end.

The Brazilian, who rejoined the Rossoneri last summer from Real Madrid, is in line to make his 300th appearance for the club against Chievo on Saturday.

While he insists he does not regret his return to Milan despite their difficult season to date, Kaka has hinted he could consider leaving in the summer - and he would like to move to North America should he quit the club.

"I have no regrets at my decision to come back to Milan," he told Corriere della Sera. "It is part of life to experience strange moments and every team has had a crisis at one stage, so this is Milan's moment.

"I don't think [Clarence] Seedorf expected to find such a difficult situation, but Clarence is still only at the start [of his coaching career].

"In future I'd like to play in America. At the end of the season I'll talk to Adriano Galliani to understand his ideas and those of the club.

"If I were to leave, then I would like a transfer to the United States."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Rumours that Javier Mascherano will leave Barcelona for Napoli at the end of the season seem to be gathering pace.

The Argentine midfielder has been linked with a switch to the Italian side in the past, and Marca this morning lead with the revelation that the former Liverpool man is keen to reunite with Rafa Benitez.

The Spanish tactician is currently in charge at Stadio San Paolo, and the paper believes that Mascherano is leaning towards moving to the Partenopei.

The sports daily writes that there has been contact between Barcelona and Napoli, with the Catalans willing to listen to offers.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Thibaut Courtois has insisted that rumours of a move to Real Madrid are false, claiming that his future is at Atletico Madrid or Chelsea.

The goalkeeper is on loan at the Colchoneros until the end of the season, where he would normally go back to his parent club in west London.

However, after a series of astonishing displays, the Belgium international has intimated that he will only go back to Stamford Bridge if he’s the number one choice.

With Petr Cech still performing, that may not be an option for the youngster – thus leading to rumours that Los Blancos could make a move.

Courtois though, has claimed that he will either stay at Vicente Calderon, or move to the Premier League.

“If the rumours [about Real Madrid] are not true, then they are not true. The one thing I have always said is this - it's Atletico or Chelsea," he told Castilla La Mancha TV.

“I'm very happy to be with Atleti, my desire is to play and if I can't do that at Chelsea and I can continue here, I'll be very happy.

“I've never spoken with Mourinho. At the moment Chelsea cannot guarantee me a place in goal, because [Petr] Cech is there, he is playing well and is one of the best keepers in the world.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Roma boss Rudi Garcia insists that he is unconcerned by the speculation linking midfielder Miralem Pjanic with Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

The Blaugrana have identified the Bosnia and Herzegovina international as a potential replacement for veteran playmaker Xavi, while PSG are expected to return with a summer bid for the 23-year-old after being put off by the €55 million fee they were quoted by the Giallorossi during the January transfer window.

However, Garcia says that he is not paying the slightest bit of attention to the transfer talk surrounding Pjanic.

"I'm not worried," the French trainer told reporters on Saturday. "I have spoken with him for a long time.

"He should only be concentrated on the pitch - and he is. There's no immediate rush [to sort out his future]."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:37 am

M99 wrote:AC Milan attacking midfielder Kaka has revealed he would like to move to the MLS when his career at San Siro comes to and end.

The Brazilian, who rejoined the Rossoneri last summer from Real Madrid, is in line to make his 300th appearance for the club against Chievo on Saturday.

While he insists he does not regret his return to Milan despite their difficult season to date, Kaka has hinted he could consider leaving in the summer - and he would like to move to North America should he quit the club.

"I have no regrets at my decision to come back to Milan," he told Corriere della Sera. "It is part of life to experience strange moments and every team has had a crisis at one stage, so this is Milan's moment.

"I don't think [Clarence] Seedorf expected to find such a difficult situation, but Clarence is still only at the start [of his coaching career].

"In future I'd like to play in America. At the end of the season I'll talk to Adriano Galliani to understand his ideas and those of the club.

"If I were to leave, then I would like a transfer to the United States."

Come to me (laughs diabolically)
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:39 am

Come to NYRB before Henry retires pls

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:44 am

Beckham's first signing hmm
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj7cwKLIAAAQTL8.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:13 am

Kaka will retire in Orlando fl.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17 am

Fenebahce considering making a bid for Benfica winger Salvio, according to O Jogo.

Bayer Leverkusen interested in signing Morata in the summer, according to Bild.

Borussia Monchengladbach reach agreement to sign Augsburg midfielder Hahn, according to Bild.

They matched the €2.25m release clause and he'll join until 2018. He rejected an offer from Borussia Dortmund.

Juventus, Roma and Inter Milan among clubs interested in Udinese goalkeeper Scuffet, according to Tuttosport.

Lazio ready to make summer bid for Atletico Mineiro captain Araujo, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Sevilla have been scouting Nurnberg's Kiyotake and they've had positive reports, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 am

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho cannot rule out moving on.

Mourinho is keen to stay at Chelsea for the long-term.

But he said: "In football you should never say never.

"I am very happy at Chelsea. This is a new project for me, a new Chelsea to be built with a new team. I am very happy. My family feel good here, so for now I do not think of another future. "But I love football and if one day I am no longer at Chelsea, why not go to PSG?"

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:44 am

Orlando or Miami for Kaka....both just seem natural choices for him. Would personally like to see him at Orlando myself.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:15 pm

the owner of orlando is set to have ties with him, it only make sense it would also be perfect for a new team to bring someone like Kaka.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Donuts on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:14 pm

I hope Kaka comes to Toronto  bounce 
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes that Luis Suarez is on course to become a £100 million player.

The Uruguay international's 28 goals have been integral to the Reds' Premier League title challenge this season after the club were forced to reject two bids from Arsenal last summer.

And while Rodgers has dismissed any suggestions of selling Suarez at the end of the campaign, the Liverpool manager believes that the forward is performing at the same standard as Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

"He is certainly heading towards that [£100m valuation]," Rodgers told reporters.

"If you look at the top people in the world, the Ronaldos, the Messis, those who have been doing it for five or six years, he would be right at that level.

"Luis is certainly on his way towards that. His consistency has been phenomenal and what you see now is a more mature player.

"He is a world-class talent. Things evolve and times change. Time will tell."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Ricky Kaka has a clause allowing him to leave Milan this summer, but insists “I am very happy here.”

The Brazilian bagged a brace in last night’s 3-0 victory over Chievo, which was his 300th appearance in a Rossoneri jersey.

However, CEO Adriano Galliani revealed there is a clause in Kaka’s contract allowing him to walk away if the club fails to qualify for the Champions League.

“Since I first arrived at Milan there have been rumours on my future,” said a frustrated Kaka to journalists after the game.

“I am in no hurry and I am very happy here. I ask you not to talk about these things any more. I am very happy at Milan and that is my last word on my future.”

The concerns grew among the fans this weekend when Kaka confessed to the Corriere dello Sport that he would like an experience in America.

Orlando City appear to be the prime candidates after their owner Phil Rawlins tweeted: “We’re ready when you are Ricardo” with a link to the story.

Kaka’s current contract holds him to Milan until June 2015 and Orlando City won’t officially join the MLS until 2015.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Adel Taarabt revealed he wants “to stay with Milan” and his agents are already working out the deal with QPR.

The Moroccan international joined on loan in January and is eager to make this move permanent at the end of the season for €7m.

“My agent is already talking to Milan, as I am very happy here,” he told Mediaset.

“I played important games, I really like Italy and I want to stay with Milan.”

Taarabt spoke after the 3-0 victory over Chievo, which seems to have put the crisis behind them.

“It was a negative period for Milan after the Champions League exit, but with the draw at Lazio everything changed.

“Europa League qualification is an objective above all for the fans, but we must take it one game at a time.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Newcastle defender Mathieu Debuchy has flirted with Paris Saint-Germain by labelling the Ligue 1 champions "an immense club".

The France international moved to the Premier League from Lille in January 2013 and has gone on to become a regular under Alan Pardew.

Debuchy is adamant that he remains focused on the Magpies, who are currently ninth in the Premier League, but will think about his future after the World Cup.

"I'm still under contract at Newcastle, I'm focused on the end of the season and the World Cup," he told Telefoot.

"After that, we don't know what the future holds. PSG is an immense club."

Debuchy has been linked previously with a move to PSG, prompting manager Pardew to insist in February that the full-back will not be following in the footsteps of Yohan Cabaye by swapping Tyneside for Paris in the summer.

"He is very happy at the club, he signed for four years and he is an important player who has done well and improved as he has gone along," the Englishman told reporters.

"We are looking to change and strengthen in a lot of positions next year but that won't be one of them."

Last edited by M99 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Fluminense left-back Carlinhos has revealed he's in talks with Inter Milan.

Carlinhos, 27, has been with Flu for three years.

“I had the chance to play for Galatasaray, but Fluminense asked me to stay,” revealed Carlinhos to local media.

“The possibility to go to Inter emerged and they are a great European club. There are talks on-going, but I am enthusiastic about this idea.

“I think I am the right age to make my mark in Europe, but of course it all depends on Fluminense.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Ruffier could leave Saint-Etienne at the end of the season.

“Abroad? Yes, and I have a soft spot for Italy and Spain,” the 27-year-old explained to L’Equipe on Sunday.

“I have had a crush on Serie A since 2008, in Messina, a friendly match between Monaco and Juve.

”I loved feeling the pressure of Tifosi behind my back. I had impression the stands would collapse. I would like to experience that every weekend.”

Juventus and Inter Milan interested in Nani, according to Tuttosport.

Dzeko is top of the list for for summer targets for Inter Milan, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Chelsea midfielder Oscar has told PSG to keep their money.

The Brazilian insisted that he wants to become a Chelsea legend, like former Stamford Bridge favourite Didier Drogba.

He said: “Didier has always been my idol.

“Now I am wearing the same jersey he used to have. I am writing my own Chelsea story.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Swansea City boss Garry Monk is keen to make Jonathan De Guzman's loan deal from Villarreal permanent after the midfielder impressed again on Saturday.

The Netherlands international netted twice in the hosts' 3-0 win over Norwich City and Monk knows the importance that the loanee has on his side's success.

De Guzman, at the Liberty Stadium for a second successive season, has scored four goals in the 2013-14 campaign but his all-round performances have most impressed Michael Laudrup's successor.

"He's a very good player," Monk told the press. "He suits the way we play, he can play in quite a few positions and is technically very good.

"You've seen what he offers to the team and those are the sort of players you want at your club.

"For me, he was our man of the match [on Saturday], he epitomised everything that was good about us - his movement, his desire to get the ball back and to get two goals. He was very good value, I thought he drove the team on.

"He enjoys it [here], hopefully that's an attraction [for him to stay]. The fans like him very much. It would be an important signing for the club."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next