Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 14 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by BoBo Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 am

Maybe it could be a good idea in the sense Juventude is making but i think there are many downs too.

It would be hard for a coach to be wieved as non partial for picking his own players or not because of fatigue or getting them play time or any other reasons and at least in Italy it would mean gigantic controversy.

Then could a coach focus enough on his club duties coming back from an international break would a club endorse this kind of thing.

Not the biggest downs compared to the ups but they would still surely be there and be of great importance in Italy.

BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 14 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Guys, this year's tactics and transfers is a mystery imo... nobody actually knows if we will use 433 or 352 or what next season... And the fact that conte hasn't renewed is really worrying, cuz it means that if juve fail in Europe, he may leave...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:23 pm

I want us to continue to use 3-5-2 as it proved on big stage with right names and proper LWB and RWB can be great.

btw Lich doesn't want to extend
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:29 pm

salmano9 wrote:Guys, this year's tactics and transfers is a mystery imo... nobody actually knows if we will use 433 or 352 or what next season... And the fact that conte hasn't renewed is really worrying, cuz it means that if juve fail in Europe, he may leave...

I think it's a little too early to judge the future formation based on the lack of transfers at this point in the summer. During World Cup years, it's common knowledge that the transfer market doesn't really start until the tournament is over or at least a significant number of teams are eliminated.

If it gets to late August and no major transfers are completed, then I'd be worried about our chances in Europe and our future formation.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:40 pm

salmano9 wrote:Guys, this year's tactics and transfers is a mystery imo... nobody actually knows if we will use 433 or 352 or what next season... And the fact that conte hasn't renewed is really worrying, cuz it means that if juve fail in Europe, he may leave...

If we fail early in Europe again Conte has to take a lot of the responsibility so yeah i'm not worried about that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Guys, this year's tactics and transfers is a mystery imo... nobody actually knows if we will use 433 or 352 or what next season...  And the fact that conte hasn't renewed is really worrying, cuz it means that if juve fail in Europe, he may leave...

If we fail early in Europe again Conte has to take a lot of the responsibility so yeah i'm not worried about that.

I agree.  Conte can complain all he wants about lack of transfer funds and top players, but it's not like this team is lacking star players.  Our midfield is loaded.  Two of our players (pogba and vidal) might be some of the most sought after players this summer.  The backline is pretty great.  And our strikers are satisfactory.  

There was no excuse for getting knocked out in the group stages last season.  Winning the Italian league is always a feat, but it's hardly as difficult as winning the scudetto ten years ago.  

A few wide attacking players would be nice to give us more flexibility, but it's not as if Juve is lacking world class players.  Managers with less talent and money always seem to put together better UCL runs than Conte has so far at Juve.

Conte is not a victim.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:42 pm

@Devi: we had thw perfect players for this formation, didn't achieve anything in Europe. As I said before, we played the best games in europe vs the champions despite that we didnt win. Lich won't extend? Meh... I dont trust the media on this stuff anymore
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:54 pm

@Juventude: Yeah I agree, but with the media pressure and all our links to the classic wingers (Iturbe. Sanchez, Perryera?), we might change to 433... But ya as you said, we will not know anything until mid-late July and when the players come back from vacation.

Satisfactory Attackers? Well, Llorene and Tevez proved to be world class, but we can add some more youth and depth in there. We just need to sell Vuci Quag and return osvaldo (which he will most probably), and use Giovinco as a super sub? Giovinco won't leave lol, i remember Conte asking Juve to buy him back last season, and I think he still has potential in him... Still young.

@Tom: I feel that Conte does have the ability to win, he has this winning spirit in him, the motivation and everything, and he is the one who can lead us to victory, but the only problem is that... In Italy, the media pressure is crazy, and if you lose or draw one match its a big deal, and with all the controversy, how will he stay?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:52 am

Yep, our squad is multiple times better than the likes of Gala in every position, yet we failed.

The first season back in the CL was fine on paper, getting KO'd by Bayern, but the way we played was so negative and poor that we barely had a shot on goal in both legs. Our playing style is slow, predictable and lethargic. This has to change, partially with fresh faces and partially with Contes work.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yep, our squad is multiple times better than the likes of Gala in every position, yet we failed.

The first season back in the CL was fine on paper, getting KO'd by Bayern, but the way we played was so negative and poor that we barely had a shot on goal in both legs. Our playing style is slow, predictable and lethargic. This has to change, partially with fresh faces and partially with Contes work.

True True True True True True, and the snow should not be an excuse cuz we failed to win Kobenhaven away... Whereas Madrid slashed them 5-0 or so... And a draw to Gala at home? hmmppphhhh.... There clearly is something wrong as our team is 100x stronger as you say!

This is why I said above, management and transfers for next season is a mystery... We won't know what the formation will be until we play our first match!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 pm

I'm hoping conte goes with his 4-3-3 in europe especially next season, we've played almost all of our best football in this system.

considering the players at our disposal it suits us best and depending on the starting XI (and any signings we make) you could actually argue it would constitute a 4-6-0, very interchangeable and fluid.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 pm

LIVE VINOVO - Monday Conte begin to study the tactical of his Juve. Here's how it could change the formation from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3 Juventus

Two days at the beginning of the withdrawal of Juventus in Vinovo. Antonio Conte during the weeks of preparation will begin to study the tactical for the upcoming season. The technical Salento thanks to the reinforcements that are looking Marotta on the market can vary form more easily. Conte, then, according to Sky Sports, it could go from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3. In defense could deploy the line formed by Lichtsteiner on the right, Barzagli and Chiellini in half and Evra on the left. While Bonucci, Caceres and Ogbonna would be ready to take over from the bench. In midfield three space Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio or one of Pogba. In Count attack could deploy the trident formed dall'inamovibile Tevez with one of Llorente and Morata in the middle and finally Iturbe complement the market. Conte, however, maintain a lively attention to the 3-5-2, but certainly with the new purchases would have a better chance of also vary during the race.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 pm

If everyone stays:

Starting:

Buffon
Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Evra
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Iturbe - Llorente - Tevez

Subs:

Giovinco - Morata - Coman
Asamoah - Marchisio - Romulo
Caceres - Ogbonna - Bonucci - Isla
Storari

Not bad in my opinion. It's far from being a reality though.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:41 pm

JUventus’ Fernando Llorente says the fact Coach Antonio Conte has only a year left on his contract will have no influence on the Old Lady.

The Bianconeri tactician’s future was placed into doubt towards the end of last season, but he eventually agreed to remain in Turin for another year.

“There have been other times I have played in teams with Coaches who only had one year on their contract,” Llorente told a Press conference.

“In Italy you are used to Coaches having many years on their contract, but many prefer for that not to be the case. There is no difference, in the end the moment coul
d come this season when he renews.

“Conte is a great Coach and he will give everything for the team as he has always done.”

Llorente also passed comment on Italy’s poor performance at the World Cup and said he was surprised at the Azzurri’s failure to reach the knockout stages.

“I am sorry for Italy, because I thought they could have gone on for longer. The match with Uruguay was very even.

“Italy had chances to win, but that’s football.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm

salmano9 wrote:“Conte is a great Coach and he will give everything for the team as he has always done.”

Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 14 Empty REPORT: CONTE QUITS JUVENTUS

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm

’s reported Antonio Conte has quit Juventus after three consecutive Scudetti due to disagreements over strategy.

According to multiple sources, including La Stampa and La Gazzetta dello Sport, Conte failed to reach an agreement over a three-year contract renewal today.

He did not share their view of strategy for transfers and expected objectives for the next few seasons.

It is reported the contract, which runs until June 2015, will be terminated by mutual consent.

Conte has been heavily tipped to follow Cesare Prandelli as Italy Coach, but until now was not expected to leave Juventus for the post.

More to follow...

I quit watching Juventus next season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I quit watching Juventus next season

+1

Agnelli and Marotta out.

The fans will eat them alive for this.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 pm

*bleep*, i quit.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:30 pm

We went through fcking hell to reach top again and now that it was time to evolve into something bigger the management let us down.

To hell with them.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 pm

*bleep* TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MARROTA AND AGNELLI! GO DIE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. IF WE WIN NOTHING THIS SEASON ITS BECAUSE OF UR *bleep* FACE! *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*... WHATS NEXT? VIDAL LEAVING FOR UNITED? BUFFON RETIRES? POGBA TO PSG?

NOW SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY? PRANDELI IN AND WE DRAW ALL THE MATCHES AND END UP 7TH? BACK TO EUROPA LEAGUE? OR WE GET MANCINI AND FAIL IN EUROPE AGAIN?

IM OUT OF HERE.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 pm

VERGOGNA AGNELLI VERGOGNA
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Antonio Conte announced his departure from Juventus in a video message and hinted at the Italy job.

“I need to announce the consensual decision to terminate the contract with Juventus, which tied us together for this season,” he told Juventus Channel in the video below.

“There was a journey towards this decision.”

“Let’s say that winning is first of all difficult, wherever you are. It is inevitable that at such a prestigious and historically winning side as Juventus you are obliged to win, so it can be tough.

“However, someone who has proved himself to be a winner can survive that stress and I think I’ve proved it.”

Conte was asked whether he would be up for the “prestigious and open” current Italy job, vacated by Cesare Prandelli after the World Cup.

“At this moment I am thinking about the present and the decision I just made.”

Does he have a message for Bianconeri fans?

“I say what they already know, a huge and infinite thanks for everything they’ve shown me over the years, both as a Coach and a player.

“What I want is for the fans to be proud of our three years, as we achieved something historic with three consecutive titles and the Serie A points record. Nobody can take that away from us.

“I want to thank all the players I’ve worked with over the years, who helped me to become a winning Coach and helped me to grow.

“I thank the club and Andrea Agnelli for choosing me three years ago in a tough moment for Juventus. I thank the kit staff, groundskeepers, chefs, everyone ho contributed with me to help this Juventus.”

What does the future hold for Conte?

“I’ll think about that tomorrow.”
====
We thank Marrota and Agnelli for kicking you and Alex out of the club.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:44 pm

I swear to god if this cheap asshole sells Vidal and Pogba im going to flip out. First Alex then Conte now this? *bleep* U AGNELLI
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Someone in youtube wrote this on the video that announced Conte would leave:

"Count ashamed. Leave in mid-July, I'm really speechless. He could do it before, and now has ruined us. Again, shame on you. And the leadership has nothing to do, since we are making the purchases to which no one would turn up their noses."
====
I agree with him really, they should have agreed to do this a long time ago, not now in mid july when the players return and they are enthusiastic to start a new Journey with Conte... Its really upsetting. So its Conte's fault as well...

#FinoAllaFine *bleep* Marrota
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 pm

President Andrea Agnelli wrote an open letter to Antonio Conte. “Juventus must continue their journey.”

The Coach surprisingly announced this evening in a video message on the club website that he had terminated his contract by mutual consent.

“Dear Antonio, you were a great leader for our lads and this news leaves me enormously sad,” wrote Agnelli in an open letter on the Juventus website.

“I think of the three years we spent together, three years that brought us to write history with this club: three consecutive Scudetti, two Italian Super Cups, but above all exponential growth.

“Faced with sentiments and personal reasons, even a President has to take a step back. Only two months have passed since the last great victory and Juventus must continue their journey.

“We start again from scratch, from 0 points in the table, like the others, and 0 victories. But this club is gifted today with a young, ready and cohesive group of directors who over the years have been able to find the ambition and determination to achieve any target.

“Juventus begin again from a very talented and professional group of athletes, who will be at the disposal of the new Coach in order to continue writing the present and the future.

“You also contributed to the history of the Bianconeri colours and, whatever decision you make, the news of a Juve victory will always make you smile.

“Beppe, Fabio, Pavel and I, along with all the players, directors and employees, will continue to work day and night for what the Juventus fans deserve and what Juventus deserve.

“Those who work here will know they must be up to the task of this great club in every minute.

“Thank you for everything Antonio. All the way to the end...

“AA.”
=====
Devi, keep this thread as an honour Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 pm

holy shit. this changes everything
PLEASE CONTE FOR ITALIA
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next