Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by S Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:13 am

Conte IFFHS’ eighth best Coach

Antonio Conte has been ranked as world football’s joint eighth best tactician, by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics.

The IFFHS have today released their selection for the game’s best Coaches in the game, based on performance and work carried out during the 12 months of 2013.

Compiling votes from ‘editorial offices and experts from 70 countries’, the IFFHS have placed Bayern’s treble-winning Coach Jupp Heyncke top of the list, with a comfortable lead over competitors too.

Whilst Juventus only placed 19th in the organisation’s club world ranking, their Coach has made the top 10 list here, placing joint eighth with Benfica’s Jorge Jesus, after picking up three points.

IFFHS 2013 best club Coach

1. Jupp HEYNCKES (FC Bayern München), 216 points

2. Jürgen KLOPP (Borussia Dortmund), 101 points

3. Diego SIMEONE (Club Atlético de Madrid), 61 points

4. Alex FERGUSON (Manchester United), 33 points

5. Josep GUARDIOLA (FC Bayern München), 30 points

6. Arsène WENGER (Arsenal), 29 points

7. José MOURINHO (Real Madrid/Chelsea), 10 points

8. Antonio CONTE (Juventus), 3 points

= Jorge JESUS (Benfica), 3 points

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Antonio Conte has paid tribute to Massimiliano Allegri and backed Clarence Seedorf to become a success at Milan.

Speaking at his Press conference today, the Juventus Coach was asked of this week’s move from traditional title rivals Milan to replace 2011-Scudetto winner Allegri with the untried Seedorf.

“First of all, I want to take this opportunity to salute Allegri, who in these two-and-a-half years has proven to be a great opponent for Juventus,” Conte responded to reporters today.

“I am sorry when a nemesis, in quotes, but one that has always been highly respected as an opponent, in the end has to lay down their arms.

“I’m sorry because Max Allegri is a Coach that I respect and that in two-and-a-half years has been an opponent on the field and also in terms of communication, through the media, which is always a part of the game.

“For me there is a great deal of respect, let’s not forget that he won the Scudetto with Milan and has always qualified for the Champions League. I say goodbye with affection and hope to see him again soon.

“Having said that, the choice of Seedorf is important for a club like Milan. According to me, the message you are trying to send that they wanted to find a person, a champion who has won a lot in his career, that knows them very well, and the environment at Milan.

“Certainly he has no experience as a Coach, but knowing Clarence as an opponent, both as a player and a Coach, I think that he may have everything to become a great Coach.

“I also have to say that it does not matter where you start, it matters where you get to. I said on my presentation day at Juventus, when they asked me if I was happy to be fifth or sixth choice, I said, it doesn’t matter where you start, but where you end up.

“The Coach should be like a good tailor, try to dress their team in the most beautiful dress, the dress that suits them.

“Maybe sometimes it may not be the most beautiful dress, but it may be what best suits, which in the end brings more guarantees from all points of view.

“Again, I am the Coach, I try to train the players that the club makes available to me.”

Conte was also asked if he was surprised to see Alessandro Matri this week move from Milan to Fiorentina on loan, just six months after leaving Turin.

“For Alessandro, I have great affection because with us he was always an important player, he contributed significantly to our winning two Serie A titles.

“From a sporting point of view, indeed, more than that, from the human perspective, I may regret that things have not gone well for him at Milan.

“Yet, I repeat, I have great affection for a player who was very important for us. And he showed that in the two years, helping us to win two Scudetti.”
====
Respect to Antonio Smile <3
Matri... I really feel sorry for him Sad Ti amo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:17 am

Conte: 'Pogba can do better!'

Antonio Conte praised Sampdoria for coming to attack Juventus, but was very critical of Paul Pogba’s performance.

The Bianconeri improved their club record with a 12th consecutive Serie A victory, but the Blucerchiati made them work for the 4-2 result.

“I think we did well to prepare this game the right way, otherwise it would’ve been really tough to beat this Sampdoria tonight,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“It’s a shame, as we have to work on the fact most of their chances – and those scored by Cagliari last week – came from corners. We cannot dominate games and always have this anxiety from set plays.

“This problem has only really emerged recently with Cagliari and Samp. The Blucerchiati caused us a great deal of trouble from corners tonight and they deserve compliments for that.

“We created numerous scoring opportunities, got four goals again to show we are a team who like to play, to attack and that means leaving some spaces at the back.”

Conte was shown footage of his absolutely furious reaction on the touchline when Arturo Vidal lost the ball with some fancy footwork in midfield.

“I try to keep the utmost concentration in my players to the 90th minute and tonight we saw it was hard to kill the game off. In my view, that’s what has made the difference over the last two and a half years. We did well to hold Samp off and break away when we had the chance.”

Pogba scored a sensational strike this evening, his sixth of the Serie A season, but Conte was far from happy with his 20-year-old starlet.

“Tonight Pogba could’ve done a lot better. I’m not joking! I’ve certainly seen better performances from Paul. At times the goal fogs the vision of the whole game, but I get angry as people forget everything around it.”

The Bianconeri have struggled more in the last two rounds, but Conte believes that’s better for them and the fans.

“Sampdoria had seven men up for set plays and that made us nervous. As for the rest of the game, we did well to cause them a lot of problems too with our style of football.

“I am happy that we are facing teams who play the game rather than those who come here and sit with 10 men behind the ball. I hope this tendency will grow, as when two teams play to beat each other there’s more spectacle. It’s also inevitable that lowers our possession statistics, but I prefer that and I’m sure the people in the stadium do too. This match was well worth the price of the ticket.

“I compliment Sinisa Mihajlovic, but I knew we’d be in real trouble if we didn’t prepare for this game in the best way possible.”

Conte also hit back at Rafa Benitez after the Napoli Coach accused him of only saying the title race wasn’t over in order to give papers something to write.

“I have lost titles when eight points clear with seven rounds to go and I’ve also won them with comebacks, so I know it’s never over until it’s over. It’s better to be cautious rather than be left with egg on your face!”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Antonio Conte will be offered a new deal at Juventus within the next few months, hopefully keeping him with the club until 2018.

The Coach has led the Bianconeri to back-to-back Scudetti, as well as enticing the likes of Fernando Llorente, Carlo Tevez and Paul Pogba to Turin.

And as such, the hierarchy at the Old Lady will sit down with the tactician in March and table an extension to his deal, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The new offer will see Conte stay at Juve until 2018, with a pay rise of €4m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Antonio Conte to Juventus until 2018. The president Andrea Agnelli has reached an agreement for the renewal of the contract with the maxi Juventus coach. And 'as reported exclusively by Mediaset journalist Paul Bargiggia, which also shows the details of the deal: the coach will have a salary of four million Euros and decision-making powers on the market.

Conte would then start to retrace the footsteps of Alex Ferguson, with the same order. According to reports from Sportmediaset, in fact, with the signing of the new contract Conte will no longer be only a coach, but a real manager alongside Marotta and Guild, also on the market. With this new agreement, Conte would be even more the highest-paid coach in Serie A, in line with the parameters of the biggest in Europe, 3 to 4 million Euros season.

Juve has thus armored, banishing the specter of a possible farewell at the end of the season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Very Happy thats great news rlly Smile
I really wanted to see conte become part of the directors alongside marro since a long time... now he can decide who he can buy Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 am

salmano9 wrote:Very Happy thats great news rlly Smile
I really wanted to see conte become part of the directors alongside marro since a long time... now he can decide who he can buy Smile

with what money? u think those stingy donkeys (Agnelli and Marotta) would give Conte a transfer kitty of more than 10m?

they would keep on telling us how much Italy cannot compete financially everyday til transfers sales switch to BitCoins and even then they would still happily wait for Christian Brocchi to become a free agent and convince us to hail him as the signing of our time.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:35 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

with what money? u think those stingy donkeys (Agnelli and Marotta) would give Conte a transfer kitty of more than 10m?

they would keep on telling us how much Italy cannot compete financially everyday til transfers sales switch to BitCoins and even then they would still happily wait for Christian Brocchi to become a free agent and convince us to hail him as the signing of our time.....

I would advise you to stop going into every thread with the same old story.... it's just painful borring to read and it makes them go away from Juve section
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:06 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

I would advise you to stop going into every thread with the same old story.... it's just painful borring to read and it makes them go away from Juve section
Well... Sometimes it is hard to accept the truth Devi :p .
The maximum we CAN spend is 15m.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Juve hoping for Conte extension

Juventus want to sit down with Antonio Conte soon and negotiate a contract extension, reports suggest.

The Gazzetta dello Sport reveal this morning that the Bianconeri are desperate to keep the tactician, with several admirers all around Europe said to be circling.

The 44-year-old has guided the Old Lady to consecutive Scudetti, with Juve well-set for a third this season.

And the paper claims that the Turin side want to keep Conte past his current 2015 contract, and will attempt to make him sign until 2017.

The sports daily though, believe that the tactician will want assurances that the club will invest heavily in the team as he tries to take them into the elite of European football.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:46 pm

The last sentence seems to be appearing quite a lot in these stories. I hope it's true and Conte pressures the club into giving in.

I think it's time we made another significant dip in the market. We finally got back on top of Italian football, and we've been penny pinching ever since. We need that one last financial boost for the next few years, which will pay for itsself in the long term.

More star players, loads of merchandise profits. Better CL campaigns = much more revenue. We create a team worth watching, we get more fans etc etc

Success leads to success. It's time we got our team to the next level. We have a world class spine, we don't need to pull a City or a PSG

Just 2 or maybe 3 new first team players.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:54 pm

They happen to do that every year.Even last season ,there was a report from Gazzetta which suggested Conte wanted two top strikers(aside from the Llorente signing) and we ended up signing the cheapest option available in Tevez.

I think its a possibility if we sell Pogba otherwise i wouldnt bet my hopes on that.Realistically,2015 is probably the year i can expect the board to spend a bit more money than usual considering the sponsorship money kicks in at the time.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Even if we used a lot of money, who would we spend it on?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:12 am

Trap: I see myself in Conte

Former Juventus boss Giovanni Trapattoni admits that he sees himself in current Coach Antonio Conte.

It was revealed this morning that the Bianconeri are looking to extend Conte’s contract a further two years until 2017.

And the ex-Republic of Ireland tactician has conceded that there are similarities between the two.

“Sure, I see myself in Antonio,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport. “Especially with his preparation to games.

“If it doesn’t come across as arrogant, he certainly seems to be like me as a Coach.

“It’s no coincidence that after the player he was, he has become a top Coach. Playing in the middle of the park, you get to understand all the dynamics. You could see that he was going to have all the features to be a real tactician.

“Juve require balance, so I think keeping him is a great choice. He’s a proven winner, but doesn’t sit on his laurels. It’s a great choice. He deserves all the success he’s getting.

“Is he the Italian Ferguson? I don’t know. We’re Italians. In England and Germany that tradition is important . They think twice before getting rid of Coaches. We are always looking for the next new things.

“We have owners here who decide, not a board of directors. To stay somewhere like Ferguson did is very difficult.”

Trapattoni then commented on his own future, and where he sees himself working next.

“I have had so many different offers that I am considering. I have to think about what the right move is for me.

“If I wanted to, I could be on a bench today in the Far East, Africa or Central America. Let’s just say there’s been some curious offers that have come my way.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:59 am

Juve press for Conte renewal

Juventus are reportedly eager to sign Antonio Conte to an improved contract and want to have it settled within the next month.

The 44-year-old is midway through a third season with the Bianconeri and currently on course for a third successive Scudetto success.

Rumours have continued to suggest that where the tactician’s current deal runs through to June 2015, Juve have been keen to extend that sooner rather than later, to avoid the possibility of other clubs tempting his signature

Tuttosport today indicate that the Old Lady is looking to hand Conte an improved wage and extend his contract by ‘a few years’ and that they intend to nail this agreement down as soon as possible.

It is believed that the club are looking at committing the Coach to an extension within the next month, so as to then begin evaluating other areas of work together, such as transfer market strategy for the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Conte ‘to concentrate on football’

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte has refused to discuss his long term future in Italy after his public row with Fabio Capello.

The tactician was asked whether his recent exchanges with compatriot Capello and the subsequent criticism he has received had made him want to seek a future outside the peninsula.

“Seriously, I think it’s better to concentrate on the football being played on the pitch as we are approaching a very tough period in the season,” Conte said to the journalists gathered at his pre-match Press conference ahead of the Old Lady’s Europa League tie with Trabzonspor.

“There are less and less games to play in the league and we are in the knockout rounds of the Europa League, so if we want to move forward we must only concentrate on the football.”

The 44-year-old added that he was taking the Europa League very seriously and explained that he would need a contribution from his entire squad over the coming months.

“I’ve noticed that in the next 52 days, including the national team’s match, the players will have to play 16 games.

“This shows that we all need to be ready, the entire squad needs to be available because I really will need all of them.

“There is the league and also the Europa League, which we want to honour to the best of our ability.

“We will therefore be looking to approach every match in the best way possible and rotate the squad where we feel necessary.

“The target is always to do well game by game.

“The Europa League is a very prestigious tournament but we now need to be strong, not just physically but also mentally.

“I have great faith in all the squad.

“Winning the Europa League in our second season back in Europe would be an extraordinary achievement.

“We know that we underachieved in the Champions League this season and it was our fault.

“But now we have the Europa League and we want to progress.

“I really don’t know if Juventus are favourites to win it or not, if a lot of people think that then I thank them!

“But we know that even for the favourites, the journey from here to winning the final is a very, very long one.”

Finally, Conte commented on his opponents.

“We are playing a team who finished top of a group including Lazio, we know they are very good going forward,” he said.

“It’s also a very experienced squad, with players like Zokora, Bosingwa and Malouda.

“We are only thinking about Thursday’s game and doing well in it.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Conte wins second consecutive ‘Panchina d’Oro’ award

Antonio Conte has today been crowned Serie A’s best manager by his peers for the second consecutive year.
The prestigious ‘Panchina d’Oro’ accolade is voted for by all of the top flight’s coaches, and this time they have recognised the scale of Conte’s achievement in guiding Juventus to a second consecutive Scudetto trophy in the 2012/13 campaign.
In a speech at the ceremony in Coverciano, the Bianconeri boss expressed his delight at picking up the award and took the opportunity to thank all those who have supported him in his endeavours.
“This prize follows the one I received from the AIC on behalf of the players, which means that the world of Italian football appreciates the extraordinary work that we're doing.
"I’m very pleased, and I dedicate this award to my family, the staff, the players – without whom I wouldn’t be here – and to the club.”

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 8 BhzTzM8CMAE7zF3
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Juve preparing Conte contract

Juventus are working behind the scenes to prepare a contract ready for Antonio Conte’s extension.

Rumours have circulated in recent months that the Bianconeri are trying desperately to tie the Coach to a new deal.

But with a third consecutive Scudetto to win, and his team fighting for the Europa League, Conte is more interested in results on the pitch at the moment.

Tuttosport however, write on Wednesday morning that the hierarchy at Juventus Stadium are currently working on a new deal they can offer the tactician whenever he’s ready to sit down.

Having already guided them to two Scudetti, the Old Lady are desperate to keep hold of their boss.

The paper fails to report on details of the new deal, but they expect Conte to sign somewhere towards the end of the campaign.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Conte: '50 per cent Champions'

Antonio Conte admits Juventus are “50 per cent Champions of Italy” after seeing off Fiorentina 1-0.

The Bianconeri notched up a 14th consecutive home victory, matching the all-time Serie A record set by Torino in 1975-76.

“We played the first half at a high level, then after the break we dropped back in part due to fatigue after international duty,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We allowed Fiorentina only one chance to score, rarely ran risks and held out pretty well.”

These teams will face off again on Thursday in the Europa League with the second leg on March 20.

“It won’t be difficult to prepare for that game because we have reference points and know them well. It will be a battle.

“It was important to win today because this is Serie A and with victories over Milan and Fiorentina we’ve put pressure on the chasing pack.”

Second-placed Roma visit Napoli in third this evening, so Juve’s lead at the top of the table could be extended.

Will I watch the game? I can’t eat when I’m nervous! We will watch it in a relaxed and satisfied manner, because we have done our job.

“We did well to win the first Scudetto unbeaten, while last season only Inter and Sampdoria got the better of us. This term we are pretty winning too...

“There are still 11 rounds to go, but we are 50 per cent Champions of Italy. We’re going at an extraordinary pace, but they’re not letting up behind us either.

“What do I tell the fans about the future? Nothing, as we should focus on the present, because confirming our status would be extraordinary and historic.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:10 pm

His words are full of motivation. Forza Conte!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Conte: Squad rotation vital

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte admits he will need to rotate his squad if they are to continue their challenge on two fronts this season.

The tactician also said that he was taking nothing for granted in the race for the Scudetto despite his side’s healthy lead at the top of the table.

“Thankfully we have always worked very hard, so the physical condition of the players will always be the last thing on my mind,” Conte said at his pre-match Press conference ahead of his side’s Europa League match with Fiorentina.

“It’s inevitable that, given that there are so many games in not a long period of time, you need to try to dilute the effect of these matches on the players.

“Otherwise, we will get to the end of the season having run out of gas.

“I have the chance to rotate the squad and so I will do, while always looking to put a formation and a team out on the pitch that I think can win.

“No one rotates their team because they want to weaken it.

“I have analysed things and we hope we will be able to rotate, both in the Europa League and Serie A, and we hope that this can take us to victory.

“There are still eleven games to go in the league, we are doing very well and we have got a good lead, but that means nothing.

“There are still 33 points to play for and anything can happen.

“We don’t consider the Scudetto finished.

“We now face Fiorentina, then we go to Genoa and then we have Fiorentina again.

“After that we have Catania, and I think after that game we will be able to talk about our position more.”

Conte then commented on the current form of Paul Pogba and the fitness of Carlos Tevez.

“Paul is in good from,” he said.

“I have rewatched our last game and I honestly believe he had a great match.

“I don’t agree with those who have criticised him.

“From a physical point of view, I think it was one of the best games he has had.

“Let’s not forget that Paul is a 20-year-old boy who has played so much in the last year and has only had 15 days of holiday.

Tevez has aggravated a knee tendon.

“Even last week we were monitoring it during training.

“We will see how he is tomorrow and then make our decision.”

The Coach was then asked about tomorrow night’s opponents.

“We expect a fired up Fiorentina,” he responded.

“A Fiorentina who want to get through to the next round, even more so because they don’t have much to play for in the league.

“They have already qualified for the Europa League, so they will put all their efforts into these two games.

“That is where we differ from them.

“We have a huge target, which includes winning our third consecutive Scudetto and the Europa League.

“I think the matches with them could be a good advert for Italian football.

“It obviously could be a boring 0-0 draw but I don’t think it will be.

“Both teams always want to attack and hurt the opposition.

“I hope it will be a good game as it holds a lot of importance.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Antonio Conte pointed out “only a great team” like Juventus could’ve won in Genoa tonight and blasted their critics.

Gigi Buffon parried an Emanuele Calaio penalty before Andrea Pirlo curled in a last-minute free kick for the 1-0 result at Marassi.

“Inevitably coming here and winning in Genoa against a team that played the game of their lives, after our run of matches with tired players I couldn’t rotate, it means only a great team could’ve done it,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“There were also some controversial incidents, but we know referees are humans and can make mistakes, so I compliment the officials.”

Andrea Barzagli pulled out in the warm-up, so Giorgio Chiellini had to be introduced.

“Barzagli’s problem is to be taken as an example, because when some moan about the squad rotation, I was resting Barzagli against Fiorentina because he played three games in a row. Despite that, he still had to stop. There are other players who need a rest, but Marchisio and Giovinco’s injuries mean I had few options.

“Genoa were very aggressive, but the forwards did very well to hold on to the ball and we had scored other goals, so I am satisfied. We could’ve been more precise in the final ball, but they did well both attacking and defending.

“This team is having a super-fantastic campaign and at the end of the day people have to admit it, even if they do so with a heavy heart. I hope to win the Scudetto, then it will be in the record books and the chatter will be gone with the wind.

“Going at this extraordinary pace, we are pushing those behind us over the edge into depression. They will hopefully be disconcerted by this and fall behind.

“I always said the Scudetto was our main priority, to give the third consecutive title to the President. Of course we also want to progress in the Europa League, but the primary objective has always been the Scudetto.”

On Thursday Juventus face Fiorentina in the Europa League and were held to a 1-1 draw in the first leg, but Conte again aimed a sideswipe at critics.

“Fiorentina have a clear advantage with the first leg result. Reading the papers and listening to what people say, it felt as if on Friday they had already celebrated Juve’s elimination from the Europa League.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Antonio Conte pointed out “only a great team” like Juventus could’ve won in Genoa tonight and blasted their critics.

“I always said the Scudetto was our main priority, to give the third consecutive title to the President. Of course we also want to progress in the Europa League, but the primary objective has always been the Scudetto.”

“Fiorentina have a clear advantage with the first leg result. Reading the papers and listening to what people say, it felt as if on Friday they had already celebrated Juve’s elimination from the Europa League.”

This CLEARLY shows that he doesnt really give a shit about Europa league as much as Serie A... If it was the Champions league QF for instance, he would have overkilled our main players and there would be a less chance to see him rotate the squad. Do you agree?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:22 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Antonio Conte pointed out “only a great team” like Juventus could’ve won in Genoa tonight and blasted their critics.

This CLEARLY shows that he doesnt really give a shit about Europa league as much as Serie A... If it was the Champions league QF for instance, he would have overkilled our main players and there would be a less chance to see him rotate the squad. Do you agree?

you are fully aware that if we win EL we will only get 2 mills. If we win only eu league not the scudetto we will be in minus ffs.

If we win EL and Scudetto we will be in huge plus.

You see that our players are having hard time winning against Genoa, Chievo, Verona that proves that we can lose the scudetto if we focus fully in EL.

So stop acting like a girl before PMS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

you are fully aware that if we win EL we will only get 2 mills. If we win only eu league not the scudetto we will be in minus ffs.

If we win EL and Scudetto we will be in huge plus.

You see that our players are having hard time winning against Genoa, Chievo, Verona that proves that we can lose the scudetto if we focus fully in EL.

So stop acting like a girl before PMS

I did not say that we don't care about Serie A anymore... I am saying that we should focus on EL a little bit more, because if we don't, we are going to loose a lot of Europe coeffcicients, which then we would be in pot 3 in CL next season. So the probability that we be in group of death increases...

And yeah, the Juve department did actually say that EL is a target... SO they should care little bit more as I said. I really want to see Tevez play on thursday if he is fit.

If you notice, the players do not give their best in these matches.. Only when we are trailing, they start to play better, and when we are winning by 1 goal, they don't show that they want to score more goals, but sit back and hope the opponents won't score. Just look at our match vs Fiorentina in the league.

Trust me, we won't lose the scudetto if we play isla and peluso on the WB and if we play padoin in CM with marchisio/pogba and vidal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Also, if you look at our style of play, its really getting worse. We are no longer controlling the game in midfield like before. We are constantly being pressed, and what we do is we let bonnuci cross it to Llorente from the back and hoping he will touch it to give it to Tevez or anyone in the midfield... Meh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next