Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by zarola Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 pm

holy shit. this changes everything
PLEASE CONTE FOR ITALIA

zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Please Conte FOR JUVE Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:33 pm

I heard the news on TV...what can I say,I was shocked for few mins and almost cried.
What the hell is wrong?
What will happen to my Juve now?
First Alex and now Conte,something is wrong and I think our president is being a cheap ass,we simply didn't gave the players he asked for to continue winning.

There are roumors for Vidal leaving,some news said for 25 mln!!!!
If that happens we are fukkked...no matter how president and Marmotta solve this,we lost our 12th player,we lost the leader.
A big thank you to mr.Conte.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:44 am

I still feel pain in my chest! that was a real shock...
In mid july...  :facepalm: 
and we lost iturbe to roma  :facepalm: :facepalm: 
what a sad day...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:50 am

Im depressed srsly... Come back CONTE.... IO SEMPRE CON TE
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:24 am

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:09 am

salmano9 wrote:

that was a sad sad clip, made me worse.
man we could still do without vidal. we had marchisio, pogba, pirlo...
maybe failing to sign iturbe made him mad...
it feels like 2006 again...
we are not doomed but that will be a boring season with allegri as our coach having the excuse of not having the team from start, managements saying that we have to give time to any new coach and having morata as our big signing and no vidal.
at lease having Iturbe could make things better.
We have always supported Juve in much worse situations and we will still support the old lady though that was a major setback.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:50 am

MMM wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

we are not doomed but that will be a boring season with allegri as our coach having the excuse of not having the team from start, managements saying that we have to give time to any new coach and having morata as our big signing and no vidal.
We have always supported Juve in much worse situations and we will still support the old lady though that was a major setback.

I like your post man. And I agree with you. Nice words... Sad Yalla, its time to prepare for what is coming, even though it won't be good.. Fino alla gine, Forza Juventus, through the good and bad.

I guess its more like Inter post 2010... Maybe we can get something good out of this you know? We can't do anything about it but support our team, OR take the easy way out and be like Sciacca...

I hope the Juve players don't feel down though... Allegri is a champion and he could become our Ancelloti... Remember when we let go of him in 2001 and Milan appointed him? Forza Allegri, I trust you.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:52 am

Now, let's put the past behind and look forward!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:29 am

salmano9 wrote:
MMM wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I like your post man. And I agree with you. Nice words... Sad Yalla, its time to prepare for what is coming, even though it won't be good.. Fino alla gine, Forza Juventus, through the good and bad.

I guess its more like Inter post 2010... Maybe we can get something good out of this you know? We can't do anything about it but support our team, OR take the easy way out and be like Sciacca...

I hope the Juve players don't feel down though... Allegri is a champion and he could become our Ancelloti... Remember when we let go of him in 2001 and Milan appointed him? Forza Allegri, I trust you.

Yeah you're right, enough with sad feelings. losing iturbe is still sad tough especially to another italian team.
as you said we have to give allegri a chance. we all respected conte but can't deny that he was a failure in europe. he didn't have the courage to change his system and when you have limited games to play (unlike league) then everything goes to luck and last day's results. maybe allegri does a better job. however without proper wingers and this limited squad he can't change a lot.
thanks for the compliment by the way. Thumbs up 
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Friend: 'Conte had Milan deal'

Antonio Conte’s friend claims he “had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that,” which prompted his departure.

Conte caused shockwaves when he terminated his contract by mutual consent on Tuesday evening, just two days into pre-season training.

Now journalist Massimo Giletti, a friend of Conte’s, revealed the Rossoneri were originally behind the split.

“I don’t think I’m revealing anything too secretive when I say Conte had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that, so I think it made the situation more complex,” Giletti told RTL radio.

“Not many people knew this, but it’s not a big secret that Conte had an agreement with Milan. I think that is one of the many reasons behind this split, including tension after three years of success and the desire to try a new experience.

“He knew it would be difficult to win again with the same team and that probably pushed Conte to seek other important characters, like those he’d find at Milan.

“It is curious that Conte was meant to go to Milan and now Juve signed the ex-Milan Coach Massimiliano Allegri. It’s Kafkaesque.

“I think whoever arrived at Juventus would find huge difficulties, because they are replacing the man who revived Juventus and 60-70 per cent of their success is down to Conte.”

It had been reported the break occurred now because Conte was angry at the transfer strategy of Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta.

“I have a very deep personal rapport with Conte,” continued Giletti. “This Juve has many players on the way out, some coming in, but a Coach who has no say in which buys are made will have to work with a team out of his control.

“It is all very difficult, an uphill struggle and that is a great shame
. Have I spoken to Conte? I often speak to Conte, but I’ll never reveal what we said to each other.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:40 pm

BTW, Conte is the reason for his resignation*... His failure in Europe is the MAIN reason...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 am

Very Happy EEEEEHHHH MOOLLTOOO IMPOOORTAANTEEEE LOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:17 pm

rofl

Allegri struggles for words

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:27 pm

@JM: posted it already in allegri thread xD loool EEEEEEEEHHHHH
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:28 pm

salmano9 wrote:@JM: posted it already in allegri thread xD loool EEEEEEEEHHHHH

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Conte-Milan link reiterated

Reports in Italy today reiterate that Antonio Conte held ‘intensive talks’ with Milan in May and reached a deal in principle to be their next Coach.

The tactician was briefly named as one of a number that the Rossoneri apparently considered during their hunt to find the unsuccessful Clarence Seedorf’s replacement.

Whilst Pippo Inzaghi was eventually promoted from leading the Primavera side, Conte’s split from Juventus this week saw one journalist and friend of the 44-year-old claim he had a deal in place with the Diavolo first.

This suggestion is now being reported by more than one outlet today in the peninsula, with it being speculated that Conte held ‘a series of intensive talks’ with Milan.

Sportsmediaset believe also that an agreement in principle was reached, but that Juventus blocked allowing the Coach to break the final year of his contract with them.

This apparently resulted in his ‘reluctant’ acceptance to initially continue on with the Bianconeri, before the two parties separated earlier this week.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Conte-Milan link reiterated

Reports in Italy today reiterate that Antonio Conte held ‘intensive talks’ with Milan in May and reached a deal in principle to be their next Coach.

The tactician was briefly named as one of a number that the Rossoneri apparently considered during their hunt to find the unsuccessful Clarence Seedorf’s replacement.

Whilst Pippo Inzaghi was eventually promoted from leading the Primavera side, Conte’s split from Juventus this week saw one journalist and friend of the 44-year-old claim he had a deal in place with the Diavolo first.

This suggestion is now being reported by more than one outlet today in the peninsula, with it being speculated that Conte held ‘a series of intensive talks’ with Milan.

Sportsmediaset believe also that an agreement in principle was reached, but that Juventus blocked allowing the Coach to break the final year of his contract with them.

This apparently resulted in his ‘reluctant’ acceptance to initially continue on with the Bianconeri, before the two parties separated earlier this week.

If thats true.............

Conte :facepalm: why would you do that ffs
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:33 pm

If it is true then I will lose a lot of respect for him

I don't mind if he wanted to go to a different country, or even if he went away then took the Milan job down the line, That's fine. After all it's his career.

But to moan about lack of motivation and pressure etc etc, just to dump us for freaking Milan after we stood by him during his ban (most clubs would've just released him) is just a joke
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:38 pm

If he did this behind our backs he deserves no remorse for the departure........I applaud Agnelli if this is what actually happened
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:36 pm

I doubt that any of this is true.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:26 pm

His friend revealed that.... and I believe it tbh.

But really, I am kinda annoyed from him and I this is why I keep calling him a *bleep*... What happened 2 days ago broke my heart. If he does actually end up going to another Serie A club, the news above is true..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:08 pm

bullsh*t stories....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Conte-Milan link reiterated

Massimo Giletti first reported this story.  Giletti is an important TV personality in Italia and a renowned Juve tifoso.  He is a good friend of Conte's so this story does lend some credence.

If true, then Conte was obviously negotiating behind Juve's back for a better contract.  I doubt he felt he could get his wish of European glory by becoming the coach of an 8th place team, so most likely it was about the money for him.

Sounds kinda slimey to me and like I said before it shows Conte's lingering immaturity and stubborness.  But this is typical Italian Calcio so it is also not surprising either.

At the end of the day Conte has some growing up to do and he was obviously unhappy with his current situation at Juve, so it was best I think that he left.  The only crappy part was the timing of it all, as he pretty much left Juve hanging in mid-July with only a handful of decent candidates available to replace him.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:51 pm

People want to believe into conspiracy talk instead of seeing the obvious ?

I'll repeat myself. If Conte wanted to leave for personal reasons or to get hired by another team then he would of left the day after the season was over.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Andrew_p wrote:People want to believe into conspiracy talk instead of seeing the obvious ?

I'll repeat myself. If Conte wanted to leave for personal reasons or to get hired by another team then he would of left the day after the season was over.

This is true but if Agnelli blocked the move to Milan then Conte had no choice but to stay as he still had a contract with Juve.  Where would he have gone if he just quit after the season?  Milan hired Pippo, ManU hired Van Gaal.  Who's left?  

The fact that he quit now tells me that he most likely is aiming for the vacant coaching position of La Nazionale.  I'm sure Conte could not have predicted that Prandelli would have resigned, so now that he did he probably sees himself as the front runner so he mutually consented to get out of his Juve contract.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next