Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Also, if you look at our style of play, its really getting worse. We are no longer controlling the game in midfield like before. We are constantly being pressed, and what we do is we let bonnuci cross it to Llorente from the back and hoping he will touch it to give it to Tevez or anyone in the midfield... Meh...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:43 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Antonio Conte pointed out “only a great team” like Juventus could’ve won in Genoa tonight and blasted their critics.

“I always said the Scudetto was our main priority, to give the third consecutive title to the President. Of course we also want to progress in the Europa League, but the primary objective has always been the Scudetto.”

“Fiorentina have a clear advantage with the first leg result. Reading the papers and listening to what people say, it felt as if on Friday they had already celebrated Juve’s elimination from the Europa League.”

This CLEARLY shows that he doesnt really give a shit about Europa league as much as Serie A... If it was the Champions league QF for instance, he would have overkilled our main players and there would be a less chance to see him rotate the squad. Do you agree?

you are fully aware that if we win EL we will only get 2 mills. If we win only eu league not the scudetto we will be in minus ffs.

If we win EL and Scudetto we will be in huge plus.

You see that our players are having hard time winning against Genoa, Chievo, Verona that proves that we can lose the scudetto if we focus fully in EL.

So stop acting like a girl before PMS

I did not say that we don't care about Serie A anymore... I am saying that we should focus on EL a little bit more, because if we don't, we are going to loose a lot of Europe coeffcicients, which then we would be in pot 3 in CL next season. So the probability that we be in group of death increases...

And yeah, the Juve department did actually say that EL is a target... SO they should care little bit more as I said. I really want to see Tevez play on thursday if he is fit.

If you notice, the players do not give their best in these matches.. Only when we are trailing, they start to play better, and when we are winning by 1 goal, they don't show that they want to score more goals, but sit back and hope the opponents won't score. Just look at our match vs Fiorentina in the league.

Trust me, we won't lose the scudetto if we play isla and peluso on the WB and if we play padoin in CM with marchisio/pogba and vidal.

How can they give their best when they were burnt out we can see that in the last 3-4 games
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

you are fully aware that if we win EL we will only get 2 mills. If we win only eu league not the scudetto we will be in minus ffs.

You see that our players are having hard time winning against Genoa, Chievo, Verona that proves that we can lose the scudetto if we focus fully in EL.

I did not say that we don't care about Serie A anymore... I am saying that we should focus on EL a little bit more, because if we don't, we are going to loose a lot of Europe coeffcicients, which then we would be in pot 3 in CL next season. So the probability that we be in group of death increases...

And yeah, the Juve department did actually say that EL is a target... SO they should care little bit more as I said. I really want to see Tevez play on thursday if he is fit.

If you notice, the players do not give their best in these matches.. Only when we are trailing, they start to play better, and when we are winning by 1 goal, they don't show that they want to score more goals, but sit back and hope the opponents won't score. Just look at our match vs Fiorentina in the league.

Trust me, we won't lose the scudetto if we play isla and peluso on the WB and if we play padoin in CM with marchisio/pogba and vidal.

How can they give their best when they were burnt out we can see that in the last 3-4 games
Just put padoin in, peluso in, isla in, vidal out, pogba out, lichsteiner out... in league games, so we could do better in EL Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:48 pm

wait wait wait wait wait wait... where they relaxing vs genoa to save up energy for EL game?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Just put padoin in, peluso in, isla in, vidal out, pogba out, lichsteiner out... in league games, so we could do better in EL Smile
and that's half team out, it would take for the team to get used to it but what would be be the point when the others like Chiellini, Barzagli,bonucci, Llorente,Tevez, Pirlo,Marchisio will be fatigued ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:46 pm

To be fair we need to play Isla more often. He has been doing better in recent games and if we can get his form back close to his Udinese days then he can be a formidable force either out wide or rotation for Vidal in the middle.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:27 am

I kind of agree win Salmano about some things, I really think we should focus a bit more on the Europa League considering we have a 14 point advantage in Serie A (11 if Roma win their game in hand) but I still think we should not let it slip from our grasp. So I think we should focus on both the league and Europa League. I'm just scared that the players will be too tired vs Fiorentina, I hope they aren't and that they play a good game and advance.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:57 am

@gigi
Thanks lol. And roma have a game in hand vs in-form parma. So it won't be an easy one.

@Devi
If we are out of europe, our season will be boring, because then there would be no more competition in serie a.
Why doesn't conte play the main players in EL and use the players we deploy in EL for serie a?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:22 am

Conte: 'I understood dismissal'

Antonio Conte accepted his bizarre double red card and hailed Juventus for their humility in Catania.

Both Conte and Rolando Maran were sent to the stands simultaneously before half-time in the Bianconeri’s 1-0 victory.

“I think Mr Damato wanted to send a signal to the players on the field by sending off the Coaches and trying to calm things down. It was basically a warning, as he couldn’t send the players off that early,” Conte told Sky Sport Italia.

“Rolando and I both understood the situation and it wasn’t an easy game to officiate, as it was very, very fiery on and off the field. Juve did well to keep our heads, so I am very proud of the lads.”

Carlos Tevez got the only goal at the Stadio Massimino, where Gonzalo Bergessio was eventually sent off too.

“It’s another step towards the Scudetto. We have to give credit to Roma, who are also doing something incredible, so we need to keep on our toes as nothing has been decided yet.

“The Europa League will make us play every three days and Roma have shown they won’t give up to the end, so we can’t lower our guard.”

Daniel Osvaldo had several opportunities on the night, but failed to finish them off. How is the Southampton loaner settling in?

“He has settled in very well. Daniel arrived in January, so we had to prepare a different approach for him. He has great qualities and trained the right way, so he can become an important player for Juventus.

“He has technique and I am happy with what he’s doing at the moment. I am convinced that if we have time to work with him physically as well as tactically, we can see a whole other level to his game. I know he can do so much more.”

Juve are heading towards their third consecutive Scudetto and targeting a record 100 points.

“This team has improved in terms of maturity and confidence in its third year together, but also maintained great humility. That is why Juventus are having an extraordinary campaign with so many points.

“It is inevitable that in the third year our opponents are getting to know us and plan ways around our game. The first year our intensity was spectacular because we didn’t have Cup games.”

Conte rotated the squad for this trip to the bottom of the table club and defended his choices.

“Apart from the strikers, I only had Asamoah on the bench. We have a remarkable number of injuries to deal with, so the same players have to keep it going. They are proving they are great men as well as great players.”

There is a midweek round, then Juve go into the Europa League against Olympique Lyonnais next month.

“We always step on to the field for the victory. In the Europa League we now face Lyon and we certainly want to continue, that is beyond doubt. We know there are nine games left in the Serie A season, so we’ll try to balance the energy levels out.

“I just cannot stand that after the first leg some said my choices were incomprehensible.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:22 am

Why was he sent out? What did he do?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 am

Conte: 'Juve even surprise me'

Antonio Conte said Juventus “often even surprise me” after a new Serie A record to beat Parma 2-1.

“This was a wonderful important victory against a team that was unbeaten in 17 rounds and they showed their strength again this evening,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“You don’t put up a run like that if you don’t have quality. Let’s not forget we are in an emergency situation, so I have run out of words to praise these lads for playing every three days with no space for squad rotation.

“I am well aware the lads are pushing all the way and some need to rest, but at the moment we can’t afford to do that. So far the campaign has been extraordinary, but as I always say records aren’t worth much if you don’t get something tangible at the end of it.

“These lads deserve a trophy, as often they even surprise me.”

This was a record 15th consecutive home victory, but Carlos Tevez will be suspended against Napoli at the weekend after picking up a yellow card.

“Carlos won’t be there, but we will have someone else. We try to get the best out of the individuals via the collective.

“We are relaxed, especially after this victory over an excellent side.”

Juventus are the only Serie A side left in Europe for the second year running.

"We do feel that pressure on Juventus, as once again we are alone in holding up the name of Italy. I still say a 20-team League is not helpful, as there is no time to rest and it causes more injuries."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:04 am

Conte: 'Benitez, check your stats'

Antonio Conte told Rafa Benitez to “check his calculations,” but confessed Napoli deserved to beat Juventus.

“It certainly wasn’t a good first half performance, in terms of approach, character or anything,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia after a 2-0 defeat at the Stadio San Paolo.

“Napoli played a very good first half and we paid the price for the fact we’ve got such a packed fixture list and the injury emergency means the same players have to play all the time.

“We were facing a Napoli side that was built to win and not to take part. After all, a club that spends more than €100m on the transfer market cannot be happy just to take part.”

It was a reference to Benitez repeatedly pointing out Juve have to be favourites thanks to their revenue, which is much higher than any of the other Serie A clubs.

“The revenue issue is one of opinion. You can make €500m revenue, but it depends on how much you invest in the squad. Napoli spent more in one year than Juventus have in three,” continued Conte.

“We paid out €25m, but covered that expenditure with sales like Emanuele Giaccherini. I hope Benitez will stop saying this or at least check his calculations. It’s important to say the truth and not just spreading stories that have no real basis in fact.

“The numbers are there, you can look at them. Juventus spent €25m on the transfer market this summer and Napoli spent €100m in order to go out of the Champions League in the group phase and the Europa League in the Round of 16.

“We try to reply on the field by winning and hope to do so again this season.”

Carlos Tevez was suspended and Juve really missed the Capocannoniere this evening.

“Let’s not forget Mirko Vucinic was out for two and a half months, Sebastian Giovinco returned this week and we’ve had a big emergency situation. It is inevitable Fernando Llorente would feel tired, as he is playing all the time. Daniel Osvaldo does well when called upon. Carlos is clearly a leader and someone who makes his presence felt in fiery games like this.

“Napoli did well to peg us back and we were also not aggressive enough to contrast them. We were playing against a very good side and it can happen when playing every three days to pay a price for fatigue.

“They seemed hungrier in the first half, but we had a strong reaction after the break and nobody could’ve complained if we had equalised. Of course, looking at the 90 minutes Napoli deserved the win.”

Conte was also asked about Jose Mourinho’s comments this week, in which the Chelsea manager said Juventus could not consider it a success to win the Europa League when they were constructed to win the Champions League.

“Mourinho was not talking about Juventus. He discussed Porto, Benfica and Napoli, so I think he was trying to make what Benitez did winning the Europa League last season with Chelsea seem less impressive. His real target was Benitez.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Conte: 'Lyon tried to block Juve'

Antonio Conte said Lyon “tried to stop Juventus playing” and reassured fans on the Carlos Tevez injury.

Leonardo Bonucci scored five minutes from time to snatch a 1-0 first leg Europa League quarter-final win at the Stade de Gerland.

“I was never worried by the fitness levels, as this team has always worked hard despite playing so many games this season,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We do tend to do better in the second half than the first recently, against Fiorentina and also Napoli.

“It was tough today, as Lyon were above all trying to stop us from playing with man-marking all over the field. In that type of situation, you have to hope there’s a one-on-one that goes well or moves practiced in training that go as planned.

“Inevitably, Lyon lost in intensity in the second half, we moved better off the ball and created several chances.

“I think the victory is a deserved result, but we know that we have achieved nothing yet, there is a second leg to play and a semi-final to achieve.”

Tevez went off in the second half after pulling up with a thigh problem.

“Carlos already felt a little pain in his thigh during the last game with Parma and we agreed the moment he felt pain in that area he should come off, as we didn’t want to take any stupid risks.

“Those who came off the bench did very well and I am very happy.”

Sebastian Giovinco came off the bench and was impressive, creating several dangerous opportunities.

“There aren’t enough people who praise Giovinco, who in my view has incredible quality. He needs to believe in himself even more and realise he can make the difference at a big club like Juventus the same way he did at Parma.

“I am happy that Tevez and Osvaldo did well, but we are also rediscovering Mirko Vucinic although he can’t even really play 70 minutes yet.

“We came to Lyon not to defend ourselves, but to attack and get the win that would make the second leg a little more comfortable for us. I wanted to point out the mentality of the side here.”

This evening general manager Beppe Marotta criticised Napoli for their “excessive euphoria” after beating Juventus on Sunday and said they had a “provincial” attitude.

“I am looking only to us,” shrugged Conte when asked about these comments.

“Napoli was in the past, the lads must understand and even be pleased that those who win against us act as if they achieved something extraordinary. Everyone plays the games of their lives against Juventus and that ought to make us proud.

“Inevitably it becomes news when Juve lose, so it gets discussed everywhere. The players and of course their Coach know what it means to represent Juventus and the pressure that entails.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 pm

'EL semis would be proud moment'

Antonio Conte has claimed his side are fully focused on reaching the Europa League semi-finals.

The Bianconeri host Lyon tomorrow, going into the game holding a 1-0 aggregate lead from the first leg.

And with the last four just around the corner, the Coach has urged his men to focus on what would be a prestigious occasion for the cub.

“Let's not forget that it's been seven years since an Italian side reached the semis,” he told a Press conference.

“That would really be something we would be proud of.

“We're completely focused on this game because it would be prestigious for Juve to reach the semi-finals of such a great competition.

“Our job's going to be very difficult though - all that counts is winning.

“When you win, you've got it right. When things don't go well, you've got it wrong – it’s that simple.

“We'll try to carry on doing the things which went well in the first leg, and try to correct what didn't go so well.”

The tactician then commented on Paul Pogba’s remarkable rise from Manchester United outcast to most-wanted man in European football.

“Certainly [Paul] Pogba has taken giant steps forwards since he joined us. He's improved physically, technically and tactically.

“I'm convinced he can grow even more though. He's got margin for improvement and he must not settle for where he is now."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:04 pm

Conte to shift Juve midfield

Sebastian Giovinco and Mirko Vucinic compete for one spot in attack at Lyon, as Juventus prepare to rest one of Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo and Paul Pogba.

The Bianconeri tonight host the Ligue 1 outfit in the second leg of their Europa League quarter-final, with a 1-0 advantage from last week’s first leg.

Antonio Conte is speculated as set to pick a first-choice defence available to him, with Martin Caceres, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini expected to start.

Midfield has conflicting reports on Vidal’s selection. The Gazzetta dello Sport believe he will be rested due to a slight knee issue, but Tuttosport see him as a likely starter alongside Claudio Marchisio in the centre, with one of Pirlo and Pogba fighting for the remaining spot.

The wings are expected to be covered by Mauricio Isla and Federico Peluso, whilst Carlos Tevez is set to be supported in attack by Giovinco or Vucinic, although Dani Osvaldo is seen as a third option in contention for that place.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Is peluso back from injury?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Antonio Conte snapped at those who “think everything is easy just because we are Juventus” after reaching the Europa League semi-final.

The Bianconeri become the first Italian side to reach a European semi-final since Fiorentina in 2007-08, having beaten Lyon 2-1 on the night, 3-1 on aggregate.

The other semi-finalists are Benfica, Sevilla and Valencia, who crushed Basel 5-0 in extra time.

“I think that when we reach these levels, we meet excellent teams who are well organised,” the Coach told Mediaset.

“It’s not that just because we are called Juventus we are greeted by a red carpet ushering us through to certain victory.

“Anyone who thinks everything is easy just because we are Juventus is deeply wrong. There is always a journey to go through.

“This season, even though the competition is different, we are still having an important journey in Europe. Juventus hadn’t reached this phase in Europe for 10 years.”

Carlos Tevez again failed to score, as his goal drought in UEFA competitions stretches back to 2009.

“I am happy because he played a very good game. Now we are going into a very important match against Udinese.

“We’ve got to keep our feet on the ground and not forget three years ago this team wasn’t even in the Europa League.

“We have won a great deal over the last two years and are protagonists this season too. The fans must stay close to the team for 90 minutes and I hope this can happen, so we never forget the past.

“We cared about reaching this objective and hope all of Italy can be happy with it. We represent Italy and that has to bring satisfaction, as there hadn’t been a European semi-finalist for six years.”

Conte elaborated on this point in a later interview with Sky Sport Italia.

"Nobody gives a damn about the UEFA ranking in Italy. They are either Juventini or anti-Juventini. Let's not beat around the bush, it's a question of local pride. We wouldn't expect Juve to support Inter, so we're not so hypocritical as to say we want Inter fans to cheer on Juventus.

"What happened on the goal? We fell asleep. It's that simple. We thought it was going to be easy. I want everyone to remember it's always a battle and we have to keep pushing. I am referring to the crowd too, as they should always support this team. I didn't like the crowd much tonight.

"As for the semi-finalists, I'd say Benfica are the strongest opponents we could get in the draw tomorrow."
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Antonio Conte held his first pre-match Press conference in three months to say “it’s systematically Juventus against everyone.”

The Coach had refused to speak to the media before Serie A games since January, though he was contractually obliged to do so ahead of Europa League ties.

He broke his silence to prepare for Monday night’s trip to Udinese, which kicks off at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT). Click here for a match preview.

“Why did I decide to talk now? There are only six games left to play, so I’ve rested my voice enough to get through the rest of the season,” smiled Conte.

“The Scudetto is not won already, which I already said again and again even when people considered the title race to be over. I knew that it would be a head-to-head with Roma right to the end.

“The choices of squad rotation I’ve made so far have in my view been the right ones, even when criticised at the time.

“Don’t forget we are also doing very well in the Europa League and have reached the semi-final against Benfica. Time has proved me right.

“It is certainly a stressful year both mentally and physically. At the moment we are boosted by challenging for the Scudetto and Europa League, which must give us the strength to reach the end in the best way.

“Arturo Vidal will come with us to Udine, but he has this pain in his knee and we’ll decide tomorrow whether or not he’ll play.”

Conte snapped at Roma’s suggestions they felt victimised by video evidence used against Daniele De Rossi and Mattia Destro this term.

“I know what Juventus represent in Italy, that there are pro-Juventini and anti-Juventini. It might be sporadic for Roma to feel they are alone against everyone, but for us it’s systematic.

“Before we had become likeable, because we were struggling, but now we have regained our rightful place. We’re happy with that and everything that comes with it.

“Do some say the only difference between Juve and Roma is made by referees? I won’t even answer that question,” added Conte.

“Anyone who faces Juventus puts in the performance of a lifetime. It has become normal for us to expect that.”

Daniel Osvaldo is on loan from Southampton and increasingly likely to be sent back to Saints, as he has struggled for playing time recently.

“I can only speak highly of Osvaldo because he works hard and settled into the group well. He will give us a hand from here to the end of the season so we can achieve our objectives.

“My own future? It is irrelevant at this moment. It’s better to concentrate on the end of the campaign so we can do as best we can.”

===========================
Our defence needs some rest IMO. Its good that we finaly have one week without playing every 3-4 days.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 pm

So guys, hypothetically speaking if Conte lets his contract run out after next season and decides to go on a new adventure, how would the future look? Who would you want to replace him (realistic choices only)?

I actually can't think of any realistic coaches who would bring the same type of entertaining football we are playing right now mixed with the success we're having. Maybe Rijkaard?
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:30 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:So guys, hypothetically speaking if Conte lets his contract run out after next season and decides to go on a new adventure, how would the future look? Who would you want to replace him (realistic choices only)?

I actually can't think of any realistic coaches who would bring the same type of entertaining football we are playing right now mixed with the success we're having. Maybe Rijkaard?

Rijkaard is to soft and he has retired from Football management.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Klopp, Rudi Garcia, or Simeone would do great.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 pm

It won't happen Very Happy we have a project in mind and I donr think that conte would just ditch us. Don't worry bout it really.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:12 pm

jibers wrote:

Wow really. Last I heard he was coaching some team in Turkey and I haven't heard anything about him since. Too bad, he did something great with Barca.

inderbaby wrote:Klopp, Rudi Garcia, or Simeone would do great.
I feel Klopp will either stick to coaching German teams or move on to the Premier League. I haven't watched too many matches of Atl. Madrid but from what I read on the forums they play pretty direct counter attacking football. Simeone's team works really hard though, something they have in common with the current Juve team.

salmano9 wrote:It won't happen :Dwe have a project in mind and I donr think that conte would just ditch us. Don't worry bout it really.

Haha mate, as much as I want him to stay on for a long time I think he might get tired of Italian football and how it's ran. I also wonder if we will let him carry on if we don't win the Champions' League in the next few years.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Juve seek Conte resolution

The Gazzetta dello Sport report that Juventus are eager to have Antonio Conte signed to a new contract inside 20 days.

Speculation has been in recent months of the Bianconeri’s intention to extend the 44-year-old’s current deal beyond its June 2015 expiry and yesterday director general Beppe Marotta revealed plans to talk over the situation at the end of the season.

However, the Gazzetta dello Sport are reading that as a sign of Marotta and President Andrea Agnelli’s hope to avoid a similar situation to this time last year, and to have Conte agreed on new terms inside the next 20 days.

The Coach is seen by the pink paper as currently happier to remain on the one year left on his current deal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:15 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:
jibers wrote:

Wow really. Last I heard he was coaching some team in Turkey and I haven't heard anything about him since. Too bad, he did something great with Barca.

inderbaby wrote:Klopp, Rudi Garcia, or Simeone would do great.
I feel Klopp will either stick to coaching German teams or move on to the Premier League. I haven't watched too many matches of Atl. Madrid but from what I read on the forums they play pretty direct counter attacking football. Simeone's team works really hard though, something they have in common with the current Juve team.

salmano9 wrote:It won't happen :Dwe have a project in mind and I donr think that conte would just ditch us. Don't worry bout it really.

Haha mate, as much as I want him to stay on for a long time I think he might get tired of Italian football and how it's ran. I also wonder if we will let him carry on if we don't win the Champions' League in the next few years.

I can't imagine him leaving. He knows that in few years that our revenue will increase rapidly with new sponsorships. This will enable him to invest on better players for the future and maybe we would reach the SFs of the Champs league in 2-4 years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:15 am

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 9 Juventus%2C%20Conte%20difende%20Giovinco

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 9 Conte-consoles-sad-crying-giovinco

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 9 607DFB7311B49AE69DC8777ED88D5

Conte defending Giovinco Smile

Last edited by salmano9 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next