Juventude
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
pedrosom
DeviAngel
34 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 10 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:15 am

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 10 Juventus%2C%20Conte%20difende%20Giovinco

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 10 Conte-consoles-sad-crying-giovinco

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 10 607DFB7311B49AE69DC8777ED88D5

Conte defending Giovinco Smile

Last edited by salmano9 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 10 Empty Re: - Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:18 am

Conte and Tevez

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 10 Carlos+Tevez+Juventus+v+Sassuolo+Calcio+Serie+GFjLxbZDBCBl

- Mr. Antonio Conte | Former Coach 2011-2014 -  - Page 10 Carlos+Tevez+Antonio+Conte+Juventus+v+SSC+eOclEg3v_1Yl
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Antonio Conte reassured Chilean journalists on Arturo Vidal, prepared Juventus for Sassuolo and called Rudi Garcia’s comments “provincial.”

The Bianconeri visit Sassuolo on Monday at 19.45 UK time (18.45 GMT), click here for a match preview.

“Before starting the Press conference I’d like to remember Tito Vilanova, who proved himself to be not only a great Coach, but showed great strength, dignity and class when facing a horrible disease. I send his family great affection in this painful time and I salute him.

“This is an important game, a fundamental one, as a victory would put our hands on the Scudetto. We know it’s not easy, as Sassuolo are fighting for safety, so we’ll need to be very wary, but go there to achieve our primary objective, which I repeat is the Scudetto.”

There were several Chilean journalists in Turin and they asked about reports Vidal will require knee surgery ahead of the World Cup.

“Arturo has this inflammation in the meniscus area. He seemed to be healed when he played against Lyon, but it became inflamed again. He is training with the team and we’ll try to get him on the field, maybe tomorrow for a small period, but more likely on Thursday in the Europa League.

“He is an important player for Juventus, who pay his wages, and then he’ll be an important player for Chile. I understand there is alarm in Chile, but if anyone ought to be alarmed about an injury to our player it’s Juve.

“The Chilean medical staff are always in contact with Juve doctors, just as they always have been. Similarly, when Vidal wasn’t well during a national team get-together we sent our doctor to Chile. The common objective is to ensure the player is well. We treat him with kid gloves!”

Conte was asked about Roma Coach Garcia’s call for opposition teams to raise their game against Juventus in order to keep the title race alive.

“I was honestly surprised by Garcia’s comments, as I found them very provincial and going back, if added to the ‘help’ I can catalogue them in the folder marked ‘bar talk.’ I don’t think Serie A needed Garcia to bring new motivation to teams facing Juventus. Don’t forget that for many years any Italian side that faces Juve plays the game of a lifetime.

“I also find it a huge lack of respect for the Coaches, players and clubs, but also the fans, as I don’t think supporters would think their team comes to the Juventus Stadium and doesn’t try hard. I thought it completely unnecessary.”

The Sassuolo fixture arrives just days before the second leg of the Europa League semi-final against Benfica, where Juve must overturn a 2-1 defeat, so will he rest some stars?

“Any squad decisions must be made looking for victory. The game of a lifetime is always the next one. If I need to make changes in some sectors based on fitness levels, then I will, as this game is too important.

“Andrea Barzagli has this bursitis in the calf, he was unable to train yesterday and is doing better today. It has been a bit of a tormented campaign for him in fitness levels. Fortunately this season Martin Caceres has been giving a great response.

“Carlos Tevez wanted to play even when he was ‘broken!’ He is a very generous player and we took a few risks, as every game was important in the Scudetto race. He’s doing much better at the moment and when the going gets tough, he has to be there.”

Conte was asked whether this was the most intense week of his Juventus career.

“Perhaps more than intense it is exciting. The first year we weren’t in Europe, last season we went out of the Champions League in the quarter-finals and this term we’re going forward in the Europa League. It’s the first time we have been challenging on two fronts to the end of the campaign.

“It is tough and tiring, but very exciting and this scenario has to become habitual for Juventus. In just three years we managed to take Juventus to compete for more than one trophy to the end, which was another of our objectives when beginning this adventure.

“We need our fans in Reggio Emilia on Monday and at the Juventus Stadium on Thursday, as with them things will be easier for the players.”

Finally, Conte was asked how his English lessons were coming along amid reports of an approach from Manchester United.

“It’s a non-issue. I continue to confirm I am so concentrated with the team, club and fans on achieving our objectives that nothing else can creep into our minds.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 11:14 am

Guys, the fans are angry and furious about the tactics. Conte may not renew and he may leave.

Football, Juventus: Conte, days of fire. Between expectations and pink juice. Now what?

After the elimination in the Europa League the environment is uncertain about nervousness of the coach, asking the club a broader international project.

Thursday night is over, however, with the Juventus Stadium standing ovation Buffon and his companions. The black and white people really want to love these guys, she loves Conte, is grateful to a working group that has brought the club out of the quicksand of Calciopoli. The positive reaction to heat, however, has not been followed plebiscite, especially on the web, where for the first time came mighty noisy and also the wave of who, among the Juve fans, just did not understand the technical management of the end times , who does not take it anymore to live on the margins of international competitions .....
Antonio Conte's Juve knows the planet like few others, that air a bit 'so he had already breathed. He felt that the bar of expectations of the fans continued to get up ... The pressure must be rising too much for him, and here comes probably the evening all the nerves of the Europa League, in both fields and in front of the cameras. .. PERSPECTIVE - Earl feels he got the most out of a pink juice, and at the same time knows that next year another title will not be enough to placate the "hungry" people Juventus. And then one question: is it not the case with leave here, from winning? And again, that I can have room for growth in Turin? The answers to seek in the highly anticipated face-to-face with the club. What do you hope to achieve? A major revamp of the rose, numerical and technical, as well as a new project with broader international ...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am

^^ That was from Gazzeta... Look at what tuttosport are reporting:

Juventus: Conte, the fans ask him to remainThe Juventus fans are ready to celebrate the Scudetto but after asking for clarity. They want to know the fate of the technical, Pogba and ask for a recruitment drive to the occasion to point, with more possibilities, in the Champions League.

TURIN - That long and unending applause after the referee whistled the end of the game put the willies: people Juventus, at a difficult time, it was close to his favorites. And then, considering that for the whole year has filled the Stadium, deserves respect. The fans are ready to celebrate the Scudetto but after asking for clarity. They want to know the fate of Conte, Pogba and ask for a recruitment drive to the occasion to point, with more possibilities, the Champions League. Do not want to wait, have the right to know the mind of the coach, the French champion and all the other big names. Next week, Andrea Agnelli, at this time in America to work but will be back for the match against Atalanta, and the general manager Beppe Marotta will meet the technician to find an agreement. The coach, now more than ever, calls for reinforcements from the Champions League, two external and one striker with great depth. The names are those of Nani, Mandzukic and Dezeko. But the list is longer and will be delivered to the market leaders Juventus. The intention is to continue, of course, but the two sides must be found. The confirmations of Vidal and Pirlo are the first positive responses towards the coach of the club, but not enough: we need more. It takes a financial sacrifice for unrivet definitely the situation. People want to know ...
====
Why are we after Dzeko and Mandzukic? They are just another Llorente... We need more creativity and wingers in the squad... Ugghhh
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Lol, it's hard to read the things you post because they're off of translate, but thanks for posting them anyways. I do agree, we need wingers first.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 4:19 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Lol, it's hard to read the things you post because they're off of translate, but thanks for posting them anyways. I do agree, we need wingers first.

Yep, lol I agree, some are hard to understand x-x
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 pm

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Lol, it's hard to read the things you post because they're off of translate, but thanks for posting them anyways. I do agree, we need wingers first.

when I used google translate I always put bold on the improtant parts of the text
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 6:11 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

when I used google translate I always put bold on the improtant parts of the text
Alright Devi, will do next time.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat May 03, 2014 6:31 pm

You can also just explain what's said under if you understood Very Happy
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 7:43 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:You can also just explain what's said under if you understood Very Happy

Hahahahahahha yeah Smile but bolding is much easier and less time consuming xD.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Count to two roads: either remains and renews or goes to Monaco

Antonio Conte arithmetically a few days after winning his third championship, is at a crossroads; renew and remain in black and white or go away, probably at the Monaco of the Russian Rybovlev. These are the two roads which assumes calciomercato.com for technical Salento, accused even by some of the fans for the defeat and elimination from the Europa League semi-final against Benfica. One thing, however, is certain: his future will be decided after the party Scudetto. At that point, with the presidnete Agnelli returned to Italy will be a vertex and will be studied in the future, however, could provide a third way: stay one more year and then say goodbye.

====
No third way. He either stays or goes... If he shall go next year, then we will have to start a new project...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Conte: 'Scudetto and Coppa shock'

Antonio Conte prepares the Scudetto party in Juventus-Atalanta, but inevitably was shocked by the Coppa Italia Final chaos.

The Bianconeri need only a victory – or for Roma not to beat Catania this afternoon – in order to secure the title. It kicks off on Monday at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

“The important thing isn’t when or how the Scudetto arrives, but that it does arrive,” said Conte in his Press conference. “I achieved promotion with Bari when watching television.

“The Scudetto is always special, especially a third in a row, as that had never happened to us before. Even legendary Coaches were unable to get three consecutive titles, but I am a realist and until I have the Scudetto trophy in my hands, I will not celebrate.”

Roma Coach Rudi Garcia confessed the title race “is over” in his Press conference on Saturday, complimenting the Bianconeri on their record-breaking campaign.

“I have always given praise to Roma for their excellent season, as their performance pushed us on to give our best too,” added Conte.

“We have an antagonist of a very high level that is forcing us to keep our foot firmly on the accelerator. I always complimented Roma and will continue to do so.

“Similarly, I feel the need to compliment Napoli and Fiorentina for last night’s Coppa Italia Final. I hope next season these teams can do well in Europe and help Italy to climb back up the rankings. We must make Italy important at a European level again.”

Juventus had hoped to boost the rankings, but were eliminated in the Europa League semi-final by Benfica, so Portugal leapfrogged Italy.

“I watched that game back and the sensations I had from the touchline were correct. I am very satisfied with the growth of my team and its consolidation in Europe.

“Dropping down into the Europa League helped us to grow, as it was the first time for many in the squad. We still proved we are on a par with the big clubs and have what it takes to challenge in the major competitions.

“I did complain about the referee, but I did so after the game, not beforehand like our opponents. I still think we deserved more.”

Conte inevitably commented on the chaotic scenes in Rome last night, which saw the Coppa Italia Final delayed by 45 minutes because three Napoli fans were shot by a local man in the Tor di Quinto area of the city.

The game only went ahead after intense negotiations between police, clubs, local authorities and more importantly the ultra leaders in the Stadio Olimpico.

“The problem is that periodically something happens, we all get angry and it becomes news, but then nobody does anything.

“Slowly the situation is getting worse and worse, so we must be careful not to just be moralistic when the incident happens, but to come together and build something.

“We talk and talk and talk, but it just exasperates the whole situation. The signs we are sending out are not the best from the system, those who set the rules and the football authorities.”

After the game there was a pitch invasion from Napoli fans, as stewards were warned beforehand not to try stopping them.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 7:13 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 06, 2014 7:07 am

Conte: 'Stay at Juve? We'll see'

Antonio Conte hailed an “historic Scudetto,” but refused to commit his future. “I will always be a Juventus fan.”

He had called the first title one of rebirth, the second a confirmation, so how would Conte describe the third in a row?

“I’d call this the historic Scudetto. That is the most pertinent word for what this team has done over three years, having finished seventh twice in a row,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I doubt Juventus could’ve done any more than this over the past three years.”

Conte has not confirmed whether he will renew his contract and his comments after the Scudetto celebrations left the door wide open to an exit.

“We have always said, along with the club, that we’ll talk it over when the situation calms down and analyse every aspect. These have been three very intense and stressful years, so I thank the lads for their incredible efforts and tonight confirms their professionalism.

“Last night they asked to have a dinner together and this evening they were out there, ready to play and concentrated.”

Tonight’s 1-0 win over Atalanta was Conte’s 100th victory on the Juventus bench. Will there be another 100?

“I am very proud to have, along with the lads, achieved that tally. There are exceptional numbers in our campaign, as I think we have an average of almost 90 points each season. That is tough to improve upon.

“I repeat, we have to evaluate everything in all aspects and we’ll see.

“People often forget that the history of Juventus becomes a handicap to growth, even on a European level. Last season we went out in the Champions League quarter-finals to the eventual winners and people acted as if we’d failed.

“This term we certainly didn’t have a good Champions League, but we grew in the Europa League and went so close to the Final. Everything needs time and patience.

“It’s a handicap because the fans want this club to be a protagonist in Europe again, but it’s not simple for many reasons.

“I think what this team did in Italy cannot be improved. We have to understand many things after three very intense and tiring years. Those close to me know what I put into the team over three years and what the players put into it with me.

“Sabbatical year? No, I just need to talk to the club and we’ll make the necessary evaluations. I am a Juventino, I was even when I went around the country to work as a Coach and learn. I am now that I am the Juventus Coach and will be in future. It is my family.

“Having said that, we need to sit down, confront our opinions on matters and in a relaxed manner see what the situation is.

“I don’t want to say I need reassurances. I will say what I need to say with the club, so together we can evaluate what is best for Juventus. I want what is best for Juventus, in every way.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Sad I hope he stays. His respone shows that heay leave... we'll see?!?! Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 10:01 am

Im really mad about those rumors saying that conte will leave and we are thinking of replacements
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Mancini, Spalletti Juve’s plan B?

As speculation centres on Antonio Conte meeting with Andrea Agnelli, reports are that Roberto Mancini or Luciano Spalletti may be Juventus’ plan B.

Bianconero President Agnelli is seen as set to meet with the club’s current Coach to discuss his future beyond this summer, following continued rumours on the 44-year-old’s intentions and on from his refusal at the weekend to commit himself publicly to the club.

Tuttosport are running the line that talks between Agnelli and Conte will be held on Friday and that neither party is ‘in a rush’ nor ‘anxious’ heading into this proposed talks and that both are thinking along the same lines.

The Gazzetta dello Sport suggest those lines include a possible revolution of the playing staff, to begin a new three-year cycle to push towards greater success in European competition.

Tuttosport, meanwhile, also report today that in the possibility of seeing Conte walk away this summer, Juve are drawing up a list of likely replacements and the most notable name apparently on there at the moment is former Inter Coach Roberto Mancini’s.

The Corriere dello Sport indicate that Luciano Spalletti is another prominent name on that list.

==

If conte leaves I want spaletti
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Spaletti? Never won anything in his life besides in Russia maybe... got roma to 2nd ad 6th/7th in his final years.

Mancini? Maybe...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 07, 2014 2:38 pm

salmano9 wrote:Spaletti? Never won anything in his life besides in Russia maybe... got roma to 2nd ad 6th/7th in his final years.

Mancini? Maybe...

Mancini ?? I rate him as Ranieri nothing more.

Under Spaletti Roma played great football. He has a great eye for players and rates young talents. He had not so good Roma side and finished 2nd to a mighty Inter and they lost the title in the last match ffs, they never invested so much in Roma when he was manager.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Spaletti? Never won anything in his life besides in Russia maybe... got roma to 2nd ad 6th/7th in his final years.

Mancini? Maybe...

Under Spaletti Roma played great football. He has a great eye for players and rates young talents.  He had not so good Roma side and finished 2nd to a mighty Inter and they lost the title in the last match ffs, they never invested so much in Roma when he was manager.
Mancini has better records as a coach in big leagues. Won the EPL with City, Serie A for 2-3 seasons with inter, yet he did fail in the champions league
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 08, 2014 1:00 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Mancini? Maybe...

Under Spaletti Roma played great football. He has a great eye for players and rates young talents.  He had not so good Roma side and finished 2nd to a mighty Inter and they lost the title in the last match ffs, they never invested so much in Roma when he was manager.
Mancini has better records as a coach in big leagues. Won the EPL with City, Serie A for 2-3 seasons with inter, yet he did fail in the champions league

Mehncini rofl might as well get Del Neri instead, sh*t coach who only wins with world class players in all positions and yet still fails at it after one year, what was he achieving when Juve was all superior to Inter back in the day (perhaps Salmano was too young) but this guy is sh*t as sh*t itself, clueless manager at best....

Spalletti I will take everyday, the guy can do wonders with our squad and potential transfers to boot....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 08, 2014 1:54 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Mancini? Maybe...

Mehncini 🤣might as well get Del Neri instead, sh*t coach who only wins with world class players in all positions and yet still fails at it after one year, what was he achieving when Juve was all superior to Inter back in the day (perhaps Salmano was too young) but this guy is sh*t as sh*t itself, clueless manager at best....

Spalletti I will take everyday, the guy can do wonders with our squad and potential transfers to boot....

finally we agree :bow: 
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 08, 2014 1:59 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Mehncini 🤣might as well get Del Neri instead, sh*t coach who only wins with world class players in all positions and yet still fails at it after one year, what was he achieving when Juve was all superior to Inter back in the day (perhaps Salmano was too young) but this guy is sh*t as sh*t itself, clueless manager at best....

finally we agree :bow: 

I'll agree with that Smile. Spalleti really looks like Ben Kingsley don't you guys agree on this at least?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Conte 'given Juve guarantees'

It’s reported Antonio Conte received ‘guarantees for a top Juventus squad’ in order to extend his contract.

The Coach made comments during the Scudetto celebrations that suggested he was far from certain this adventure would continue after three consecutive titles.

There are reports of a preliminary meeting already held between Conte and the club hierarchy, working out a transfer strategy to make a genuine push for European success.

“I am happy this marriage will continue,” former Juventus man Antonello Cuccureddu told TuttoMercatoWeb with surprising confidence.

“They seem to have reached an agreement and perhaps he asked what their projects are. Now he and the club can get back into the top sides on an international level and win the Champions League.

“He asked for guarantees, they will give him a competitive squad. This team needs to be reinforced above all on the flanks and in defence.

“If this midfield remains intact, I think it can be one of the best in Europe. There need to be investments and to do that sales are also necessary.”

The most likely candidate for an exit from Turin is Paul Pogba, as he is valued at over €70m.

“If those figures are real, then it’s only right to sell Pogba. Claudio Marchisio can comfortably go back to being first choice.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu May 08, 2014 6:42 pm

This is great news no Spalletti or anybody else will ever achive the things Conte has achived and has the potential to achive.
This should be clear to anybody who knows little about Juve and he will be given an improved squad cause every year TheOne(eyed) has improved his mercato significantly and he will again anybody discarding the transfers of Tevez and Lorente in addition to all the other greats at great prices is plain iggnorant and just bitc-ing.

4za Juve next year will be not as boring as this and it should be a thrill to watch Conte deploying his trades in a more offensive form of the 4-3-3
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next