McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Duncan is making like 10, KG 11-12.. He's making double that, if he came down to similar figures they can build a much stronger team

His attitude might be fuxk everyone else but the reality is he's not winnig anything without some serious help.. Especially after his injury

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Sure but he isnt that guy.He isnt Duncan or KG. Especially in terms of attitude but also he is/was playing at a higher level than both at this stage.

Duncan and KG cant command those figures because of the combination of playing level, money making for the franchise plus they are unselfish team oriented guys.

But we talking about personality..He dont give a shit who joins, he doesnt believe in needing help like most new age superstars.

Call him selfish and arrogant, nobody would debate that.

But not about winning? Nah, thats a lie.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:59 am

I guess, but the help doesn't have to come from another superstar, he can still be 'the guy'.. Just surround himself with some better talent

But anyways we'll see how long his stubbornness lasts eco smile
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:09 am

Kobe is in the perfect situation of any superstar at the moment. Take up half the cap space, and when the team inevitably comes up short again, his teammates take the blame and he can fall back on his 5 rings. 2 of which are worth any damn. Selfish bastard. Wade, LeBron and Bosh left around $60m on the table to team up, Duncan and KG were each earning around $23m but took a paycut for the betterment of their teams while this guy who's constantly bigger up as someone who's willing to leave it all on the line to win, completely hinders his clubs moves forward and his stans/media are in damage control at the moment. It's not as if he's in his prime or something, he's coming off a serious Achilles injury and he's currently nowhere near the best in the League.

On a sidenote King James might be the best athlete of his generation. I mean who comes close to him atm? Messi, Nadal, Bolt, Ronaldo?

35 points, 11-14FG, 2-4FT, 11-11FT tonight

79%FG, 50% 3PT, 100%FT

That is *bleep* incredible. I don't think even Jordan had a stretch this good. Durant is *bleep* good but LeBron is about two levels better than anyone else at the moment which just isn't fair.

Averaging 25/7/6 on 61/50/80 shooting while cruising is unheard of. Most talented player I've ever seen and that includes Duncan, Hakeem and MJ. Shame he wasted 8 years of his career on a garbage Cavs team.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:52 am

Preach brother, preach.

Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:33 am

knicks suck, giants suck, mets suck, rangers suck.

Arsenal, please win a trophy or else l might not make it through the year
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:02 pm

How impressive, the destruction of the Phoenix Suns lol

Nice how you didnt put down the turnovers either.

Tons of players have had better stretches...take your fanboyism to the thread in which it belongs, please.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:47 pm

I really can't be arsed hearing about how great Lebron is every f*cking week.

We get it he's great but you don't see anyone talking about PG every week, Durant or CP ( who broke a Magic record recently ffs) its just boring.

Anyway can someone explain to me how the blazers have won 11 in the spin lmao? Not watched them at all so that's sort of crept up on me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I really can't be arsed hearing about how great Lebron is every f*cking week.

We get it he's great but you don't see anyone talking about PG every week, Durant or CP ( who broke a Magic record recently ffs) its just boring.

Anyway can someone explain to me how the blazers have won 11 in the spin lmao? Not watched them at all so that's sort of crept up on me.
They have a top young PG, a top 2 offensive PF, and great role players, still a surprise. Though i expected them to be in the top if they could get something out of their bench. Their start 5 is amazing imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Blazers surprised me for sure. I thought they would be better simply because of their bench, but their bench hasnt been all that great (or at least my expectations).

But their starting 5 is a force, Lopez is underrated general, LA I always liked, Lillard we all know about and Matthews and Batum round out a pretty well put together unit.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Yeah Blazers have to be the surprise team of the season so far.

Much more disciplined defensively and a good amount of that is because they have an actual center, not masquerading Meyers Leonard and Freeland as one. Also give a lot of credit to Stotts.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 pm

So what do the Bulls do now?

Trade Deng or let him walk?

Toss Boozer or include him in some kind of deal or even keep him?

Fight it out for an almost inevitable first round playoff exit?

Deng and Boozer for Amare's contract, Shumpert and whatever has been mentioned...not sure the use of that but ill just mention it because I heard it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 am

Isn't Nikola Mirotic suppose to be Boozer's long term replacement anyway? maybe you could use Boozer to try get another scorer on the team.

As for Deng i'd try and trade him but not sure what really for at this point.

Its difficult to really know what to do with Rose getting injured again.

As for Deng and Boozer for Amare and Shumpert isn't worth it i wouldn't do that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:53 am

Not sure how that trade works either. Deng is on a 14m expiring and Boozer has 15.3 and 16.8. Amare is owed 21.6 and and 23.4( Laughing he was the highest paid next year before Kobe resigned). Sounds like it's 3 years of Shumpert on his rookie deal for taking on Amare's terrible contract(really only the 2nd year hurts them but still).

I would trade Deng asap. Move Butler to the 3 and draft/sign a SG.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Isn't Nikola Mirotic suppose to be Boozer's long term replacement anyway? maybe you could use Boozer to try get another scorer on the team.

As for Deng i'd try and trade him but not sure what really for at this point.

Its difficult to really know what to do with Rose getting injured again.

As for Deng and Boozer for Amare and Shumpert isn't worth it i wouldn't do that.
Yeah but it could be tricky bringing him over, with all Euro guys you have to buyout the contract.

Plus, im not sure what they could get for Boozer. Who really wants him?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:10 am

dmize wrote:

How about Deng for Eric Gordan?

Peli's got a hole at the 3 and maybe getting Evans in the SLU helps him some.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 am

I'm not sure who is missing Brook Lopez more.... the Nets or my fantasy team.

Its definitely close. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 am

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:

How about Deng for Eric Gordan?

Peli's got a hole at the 3 and maybe getting Evans in the SLU helps him some.

That's interesting cause yeah NO is crowded on the wings, and EG has never seemed like he wanted to be there, I guess it depends if NO thinks they can make a run in the playoffs with:

Holliday
Evans
Deng
Anderson
Davis
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 am

Gonna catch my first Pelican game of the season, just caught the end of the 1st. GSW 11-0 run to end the quarter, unibrow in foul trouble.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 am

Tyreke Evans scoring has decreased every single year....so dissapointing.

Rookie he put up 20, next year 17, then 16, then 15 and this year 10.

I really loved his game as a rookie, but its a shame his jumper still isnt any better and obviously now teams know his game more he really needs it.

Looks decent today so far though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:54 am

J O Neal rolling back the years, 6-6 from the floor.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:12 am

John Wall is having a hell of a game. He's nearly unguardable if he ever develops a reliable jumpshot.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 am

John Wall with 31 pts and 9 ast vs lakers cheers

3rd straight 30 pt game and deservedly player of the week
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:41 am

Throw in 6 boards and shooting 55% from the field. I didnt watch but im happy he in my fantasy team.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:45 am

Knicks with the 3rd worst record in the league rofl Brooklyn with 5th worst
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:35 am

Juveman17 wrote:John Wall with 31 pts and 9 ast vs lakers cheers

3rd straight 30 pt game and deservedly player of the week
Allstar this year hopefully :bow:

I think the Bulls should get rid of Boozer, but keep the rest of the guys and see where they end up in the draft.. It's looking like they will get a high pick, the team is deflated at the moment

If they don't get a high pick they should make a move for Melo (or use the pick to get him), Thibs will always have the defense doing it's thing, Melo would provide the fire power they need
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next