McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Stephenson career 30% 3pt shooter is shooting 42%. He also only averaged 9, 4 and 3 in 30 min last year. Hill is shooting 43% from 3. PG is drawing as much attention as anyone, which doesn't make your teammates better necessarily but being a willing passer and knowing your teammates strengths/weaknesses/where they want the ball does. Now does PG get a ton of assists, no, but I fail to see how those two are not better because of him.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Marc Gasol sprained MCL out indefinitely. Rose another non-contact knee injury Suspect 
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Official: Derrick Rose tore his meniscus; will need surgery

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/10025640/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-indefinitely-needs-surgery-torn-medial-meniscus-knee
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:05 pm

We have two fantasy teams in need of owners! Please let us know if you have any interest in joining...all you have to do is pm myself (or dmize) your email address. Mole will even throw you D-Rose if you respond within the next 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:We have two fantasy teams in need of owners! Please let us know if you have any interest in joining...all you have to do is pm myself (or dmize) your email address. Mole will even throw you D-Rose if you respond within the next 24 hours.
Bit hard now he's injured Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 am

Having my first experience seeing Rubio play and I must say he is a delight to watch Thumbs up 

Just doing a little scouting on my fantasy players - currently watching Timberwolves v Rockets and will be watching Kemba as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:37 am

I must say i like watching the Timberwolves play.... got some nice pieces and they fit together nicely.

Shame that it will broken up pretty quickly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 am

rofl rofl Knicks Laughing :facepalm: 
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Lbjn1

King James :bow:

Dat weak jumpshot tho rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:30 am

Knicks :facepalm:

On a happier note my boy John wall did get 31 points......

Im disappointed that the knicks lost again but i guess i can live with the fact that it was Wall who beat us
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:30 am

Gil wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Lbjn1

King James :bow:

We are all Witnesses :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:24 am

Wade today, think it relates to D-Rose because they had similar injuries:
"Interestingly, he today that he regretted having surgery on his meniscus back in 2002. "My knee problems and the things I've dealt with started from that," Wade said. "That was [11] years ago and technology was different and the way you approach things was different." He will need to rest during the year, so his owners should plan accordingly. "

Wade I believe had a minor meniscus tear where it could've healed on it's own with enough time.

Rose's is more severe, I think he only has 2 options: He has the meniscus removed, and he has the chance to be back in 4-6 weeks, but at the risk of shortening his career. Or he has it re-attached and probably misses most, if not all the rest of the season. Considering his last injury, I think he goes with the latter.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10027180

LeBron on Rose: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10027320
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Gil wrote:
Ultimate fanboy behaviour LOL

Irrational reactions to 1 jumper.

The regular season king at it again :bow:
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:17 pm

I will present Goal Legacy Knick fans with the same question I did my FaceBook Knick fans: did y'all really think you were going to be that good? Or better yet, did y'all really expect to not be this s**t?

As for Gil...thank you for showing us time and time again how oblivious you are. There is a difference between people saying LeBron's jump shot is a weakness in his game and LeBron having a weak jump shot. Also, regular season game, score is tied and there is still time left on the clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:51 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:I will present Goal Legacy Knick fans with the same question I did my FaceBook Knick fans: did y'all really think you were going to be that good? Or better yet, did y'all really expect to not be this s**t?

As for Gil...thank you for showing us time and time again how oblivious you are. There is a difference between people saying LeBron's jump shot is a weakness in his game and LeBron having a weak jump shot. Also, regular season game, score is tied and there is still time left on the clock.
We came off a strong playoff run last season and then we came into to this season siging Metta and Bargnani while keeping a core of Melo, JR, Tyson, and Amare so its obvious that we should have been pretty good. Idk what you mean by that good, but who would predict us to be 3 and 8? Thats not us at all Dom we are a playoff team. If you think we should be in this spot then thats ridiculous imo.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Keep on thinking that. New York teams always play worse when expectations are high. Funny to hear you bring JR up like he isn't the same guy in your avatar chucking up bricks. I think the Knicks made the wrong decision when the blew up their team in order to bring in Melo and now they are stuck with no first round draft picks next season. Amare has been a shadow of himself for quite some time now and he has always lacked on the defensive end.

Strong playoff run? You beat the Celtics who ended up blowing up their roster (coach included) after the season. Not to mention that you guys play in a weak Eastern conference. Sure last season was a pleasant surprise, but I'm never shocked when the Knicks start playing garbage. Maybe not 3-9 type garbage, but garbage nonetheless. Your team revolves around Carmelo and from what I've seen they lack on the defensive end (nearly giving up 100 points a game - I'm not forgetting that Chandler is injured).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Knicks 2 biggest problems, defence and 3 point creation.

Last season, they defended quite well for stretches. They created positive energy (remember those Heat beatdown games?) and really locked in while getting out in transition too.

They arent defending as well and therefore have to walk the ball up and play half court offence. Which leads to the next point.

Last season, Felton was beating people off the dribble/playing pick and roll and creating situations where the defence has to rotate and therefore Novak, Copeland and co were getting open looks.

He is hurt and playing poorly, so they arent getting that.

Melo is then forced into being more and more of a scorer, when last season he balanced scoring with being a pick and roll ball-handler (statistically one of the best in the league).

Plus, what this guy says.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:57 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Keep on thinking that. New York teams always play worse when expectations are high. Funny to hear you bring JR up like he isn't the same guy in your avatar chucking up bricks. I think the Knicks made the wrong decision when the blew up their team in order to bring in Melo and now they are stuck with no first round draft picks next season. Amare has been a shadow of himself for quite some time now and he has always lacked on the defensive end.

Strong playoff run? You beat the Celtics who ended up blowing up their roster (coach included) after the season. Not to mention that you guys play in a weak Eastern conference. Sure last season was a pleasant surprise, but I'm never shocked when the Knicks start playing garbage. Maybe not 3-9 type garbage, but garbage nonetheless. Your team revolves around Carmelo and from what I've seen they lack on the defensive end (nearly giving up 100 points a game - I'm not forgetting that Chandler is injured).
I dont like JR at all im just saying we kept our core, to which he was part of it. Its obvious we are a playoff off team at the bare minimum and that's indisputable. When you have a star like Melo you are a playoff team. And yes Chandler and Felton are both injured atm. I have no doubt that we will obviously drastically improve with Tyson comes back.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:07 pm

On the Melo trade:

The Knicks gave up a lot of replaceable role players to acquire Anthony:
• Danilo Gallinari, who has averaged 15.5 points and shot 41.6 percent from the field in 128 games with the Nuggets. He sustained a torn ACL last April.
• Raymond Felton, who is back with the Knicks after disappointing seasons with the Nuggets and Trail Blazers.
• Wilson Chandler, who has averaged 12.3 points in 77 games with Denver.
• Timofey Mozgov, the "deal-breaker," who has been DNP for more than 40 percent of his games as a Nugget, and has averaged 4.7 points in 13 minutes when he has played.
• Eddy Curry, who has played 108 minutes since the trade.
• Anthony Randolph, who has averaged 6.9 points with two teams since the trade.
• Two second-round picks that turned into Quincy Miller and Romero Osby, who between them have played a total of 27 NBA minutes.
• A first-round pick in the 2014 draft, which may turn out to be the most valuable piece surrendered by New York.
Not only did the Knicks receive Anthony, but they also acquired Chauncey Billups, whose contract (via amnesty) enabled them to land Tyson Chandler. So they were able to exchange those role players (whose value had suddenly increased thanks to coach Mike D'Antoni's offensive system) for one of the NBA's most prolific scorers and a championship center.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20131122/carmelo-anthony-knicks/#ixzz2lajkYvKb
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Lakers extending Kobe fore 2 years, 23 mil and 25 mil... how the fck are u going to rebuild? scratch

pls nash retire, just quit ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Perfect opportunity for the Bulls to tank the season away and draft their 2nd "star". They aren't going anywhere with a broken down Rose that's for sure.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lakers extending Kobe fore 2 years, 23 mil and 25 mil... how the fck are u going to rebuild? scratch

pls nash retire, just quit ffs
Highest player in the league next 2 years. And they haven't even seen him back from the injury. Kobe had to be pushing for the extension before he played a game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Jesus.

I wouldnt say they overpaid in the true sense of the word, because they are fully aware Kobe is not worth that much money at this stage of his career. Again, this is like a loyalty contract.

But this is really stupid none the less by the Lakers unless they are willing to pay way over the tax. I think they will, mostly because by approx figures Kobe the Lakers make 80-100M a year off Kobe's name alone. But the problem here is it hinders them in signing marquee names, because if Kobe was on a Dunca contract, it might (not sure) of been possible to grab two key free agents.

I think the plan will have to be sign one of Love/Melo/Westbrook to pair with Kobe and Pau (who you assume will take a significant pay cut) and whatever pieces you can have around that (Hill, Henry, Farmer and a couple others) you play with.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 pm

But he's all about that 6th ring Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Are you questioning that he isnt? lol

Of course he is. But he isnt stupid either..if his agent can negotiate 25m or whatever it is, you think he is going to decline it Laughing

His attitude is, I dont give a shit, I can win it with or without another star. Didnt the Howard negotiations teach you anything?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Duncan is making like 10, KG 11-12.. He's making double that, if he came down to similar figures they can build a much stronger team

His attitude might be fuxk everyone else but the reality is he's not winnig anything without some serious help.. Especially after his injury
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next