McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Reggie Lamb killing it again

Highest scoring bench in the league.

Presti did it again

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Don't care much for Leonard (he has done jack ish for me this season)...Love on the other hand, I need him to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:13 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Don't care much for Leonard (he has done jack ish for me this season)...Love on the other hand, I need him to play.
I expected a lot out of Kawai this year after the playoffs but yeah, he's been pretty underwhelming.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 pm

LMA... beast

38 and 13 in a nice win against the Thunder. Getting MVP chants in Portland
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 am

dmize wrote:LMA... beast

38 and 13 in a nice win against the Thunder. Getting MVP chants in Portland
Yeah I love that guy, shame he's been so under the radar for a lot of years, for the average fan. Because he has consistently been a top 3 PF for some years now. Great player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:15 am

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:Drummond 5-8 from the line. Gotta be some kind of record for him.

19, 15, 3 and 2 through the 3rd quarter... just another day at the office
Every game of his is just agony for me at this point. What was I thinking....fecking Joakim Noah..
You have Monroe right? He's having a good night
Nope.

But those two got me thinking, whats the record for 2 players on the same team combining for the most rebounds?

He had 17 and AD 19?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 am

LMA without question should be in the convo for MVP, only reason he  wont is because he plays for Portland.

If he was in a bigger market, he would get the credit he deserves.

Funny enough though, I was reading an ESPN thing and they spoke of Lillard being part of the conversation Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:26 am

BTW I have Drummond a close 3rd as best center in the East, just below Lopez.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:54 am

I find it baffling people fap over Drummond but hate on Dwight. They're practically the same player, down to the poor FT shooting except the fact Andre is shooting at a historically bad rate.

rofl at the Rockets. Beat the Spurs at home, proceed to lose against the Jazz and Suns in the following games. No surprise that scrub Lin and the white LBJ Parsons were both missing.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:56 am

LMA is incredible, easily the best PF in the game. The League have been pushing Lillard as the superstar when in fact LMA is by far the best player on the team. I love their starting Five. Maybe they could find an improvement on Lopez but yeah it's nicely balanced.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:02 am

Gil wrote:I find it baffling people fap over Drummond but hate on Dwight. They're practically the same player, down to the poor FT shooting except the fact Andre is shooting at a historically bad rate.

rofl at the Rockets. Beat the Spurs at home, proceed to lose against the Jazz and Suns in the following games. No surprise that scrub Lin and the white LBJ Parsons were both missing.
Except Howard has been in the league a decade and Drummond has been in 1 and a bit Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 am

Gil wrote:I find it baffling people fap over Drummond but hate on Dwight. They're practically the same player, down to the poor FT shooting except the fact Andre is shooting at a historically bad rate.

Because Drummond has a better attitude towards improving his moves. And overall Howard's attitude isn't likeable in anyway, if there is something people hate it's waste of talent. Also Drummond is a better finisher, rebounder and ball handler than Howard. Nothing to dislike about the guy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:12 am

Gil wrote:LMA is incredible, easily the best PF in the game. The League have been pushing Lillard as the superstar when in fact LMA is by far the best player on the team. I love their starting Five. Maybe they could find an improvement on Lopez but yeah it's nicely balanced.
if they can pull out a trade for Asik...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:14 am

Do you not see how that is an indictment towards Howard?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:36 am

I'm talking about skill. Both players are limited offensively and score off putbacks, PNR, lobs and tip-ins. Only difference is that Dwight is an elite defensive player and a 20+ PPG scorer in his prime.

You can pretend the hatred is only because of his persona but I hear people criticizing his game or (lack of it) all the time. Same people who then call Drummond a beast.

Drummond is a hell of a player obviously but I'm just pointing out the double standards. It's a shame refs have taken away the "power game". He isn't going to be a reliable scorer until he improves his FT shooting and adds some finesse to his game. You can no longer overpower defenders on the block like Shaq in his prime without it being an offensive foul these days. Sick of refs rewarding soft players.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 am

Gil seriously just stfu and stop trying...it really is sad seeing you attempt to be knowledgable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:45 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:Gil seriously just stfu and stop trying...it really is sad seeing you attempt to be knowledgable.
Not really.

I only post when I have an idea about something. You don't see me partaking is discussions I have no clue about.

If you're getting wound up by my troll posts you need to learn not to take me seriously all the time. You're probably right though, half the people on here are sick of me so yeah carry on.

I'll stick to the Gen, Knicks suck and I dislike the majority of the squad so there's not much for me to discuss here anyway. Laughing

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=34032
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40