McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:35 am

Juveman17 wrote:John Wall with 31 pts and 9 ast vs lakers cheers

3rd straight 30 pt game and deservedly player of the week
Allstar this year hopefully :bow:

I think the Bulls should get rid of Boozer, but keep the rest of the guys and see where they end up in the draft.. It's looking like they will get a high pick, the team is deflated at the moment

If they don't get a high pick they should make a move for Melo (or use the pick to get him), Thibs will always have the defense doing it's thing, Melo would provide the fire power they need

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:10 am

I feel like Melo is gonna end up on the Lakers or back in NY, but IDK just a feeling. If the Bulls can move Boozer, keep Deng as an expiring they can offer the max I believe.

Maybe then resign Deng if he will take less than what he'd get on the open market.

Rose
mid 1st round SG Gary Harris or Wayne Selden
Deng
Melo
Noah

actually not bad... good mix of scoring and D. Butler off the bench. Sign a 6th man and they're good.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:51 am

John Wall has considerably improved his jumpshot as of late and by the end of the season we should probably see his FG% at around 50% or at least higher than his career 41%.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 am

he sucks
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 am

gtfo wisconsin FOOTBALL MONDAY NIGHT PARTY cb
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:06 am

dmize wrote:I feel like Melo is gonna end up on the Lakers or back in NY, but IDK just a feeling. If the Bulls can move Boozer, keep Deng as an expiring they can offer the max I believe.

Maybe then resign Deng if he will take less than what he'd get on the open market.

Rose
mid 1st round SG Gary Harris or Wayne Selden
Deng
Melo
Noah

actually not bad... good mix of scoring and D. Butler off the bench. Sign a 6th man and they're good.
That would be a good team, he would take the scoring load of of Rose and let him come back slowly (I don't think he's finished just yet).. I also don't think he's that bad of a defender when he wants to be, I think the defensive culture on the Bulls would rub off on him.. Deng can guard the opponents best perimeter scorer anyways

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:45 am

Dont see Melo in Chi either.

If NY continue like this, I see the Lakers being his destination.

I think he is at the point he wants more help, and if Kobe comes back to somewhere near the level he was previously, he is surprisingly a safer bet than Rose.

LA will probably be in for either him or Love the following year, I think they prefer Love but they dont have much time considering Pau and Kobe's age.

Of course there is the LBJ pipe dream but I highly doubt he is intrested.

Melo is 30 now? He is in the same boat Paul Peirce was in in my opinion, a great scorer and player but not quite good enough to be the best player on a champion team...he will need his KG and Ray Allen.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Melo will go to LA imo, his wife will make sure of it Laughing

I don't think that is enough for them though, they really need Kobe + 2 instead of +1 and i doubt they have the cap space to do that with Kobe's new contract.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Im not sure, whoever is the 3rd wheel on a team with Melo and Kobe isnt going to get alot of shots. Need to be a passer and casual scorer...like Gasol is.

I think it would be a waste of a Love or a Westbrook to be akward 3rd wheel on that team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Oh definitely Love and Westbrook would be insanely limited in such a set up.

What i was saying i believe Kobe +1 who ever that is wouldn't be enough to turn them into contenders personally.... they need 2 players of that standard but obviously fit into the fabric of the team too.

Not sure who that would be though as it would be of a heck of a waste to get Westbrook or Love to be that player.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Cavs shopping Dion Waiters
Chris Broussard [ARCHIVE]

ESPN The Magazine | November 27, 2013
The Cleveland Cavaliers are actively shopping second-year shooting guard Dion Waiters, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Three teams the Cavaliers are known to have spoken with are the New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls and Philadelphia 76ers, the sources said. The Cavs' targets are Iman Shumpert in New York, Evan Turner in Philadelphia and Luol Deng in Chicago, sources said.

It is believed Cleveland has reached out to other clubs as well.

Waiters, whom the Cavaliers drafted with the No. 4 pick in 2012, has a contentious relationship with several teammates, including star point guard Kyrie Irving, and sources say he is open to being traded. In fact, although Waiters has not demanded a trade, he brought up the subject in a three-hour meeting last week with coach Mike Brown and general manager Chris Grant, according to sources.

The Cavaliers are looking to shake things up after a 4-10 start. Part of their problem has been the dysfunction in their locker room. Waiters, a 6-foot-4 guard, got into an altercation with forward Tristan Thompson during a players-only meeting after a 29-point loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Nov. 13, sources said.

Sources described the following account:

Irving called the meeting after the game, and every player spoke. When Waiters was given the floor, he criticized Thompson and Irving, accusing them of playing "buddy ball'' and often refusing to pass to him. Thompson took umbrage with Waiters' words and went back at him verbally. The two confronted each other, but teammates intervened before it could escalate into a fight.

However, Waiters and Irving are not close. Waiters believes the Cavaliers have a double standard when it comes to Irving, sources said. Waiters feels that while Irving is allowed to get away with loafing defensively, making turnovers and taking bad shots, he is taken out of games for such things. Waiters has shared his views with Brown and Grant.

Waiters is slumping after a promising rookie season -- both his scoring and shooting percentage are down.

Dat locker room drama Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Cavs are awful at drafting and Kyrie is incredibly overrated.

They should just tank this season away for Wiggins because they're going nowhere with an undersized chucker that plays no defense masquerading as a point guard.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Time for Lebron to #Return
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:42 pm

No surprise who's last on this chart. A bench player who's put into a position where he's first option and this is the result.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 CrFDthJ

Utter shit player. Raptors fans have unsurprisingly had enough. Inb4heclutchtho rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Of course Irving is a chucker, who you think he is going to throw the ball to? Waiters, Gee, the ghost of Bynum and Varajao?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Irving has more to his game than just scoring.... he's just forced to do so because he has no one else around him Laughing

If say the outlandish rumours of Lebron coming back are true and they did tank enough to get one of the great college kids like Wiggins then that changes.

Edit: Basically what Dani said.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:14 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 WixlMvO

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 YvRE8hI

ESPN had him ranked in their Top 10 before the season started. Unbelievably ridiculous.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Irving has more to his game than just scoring.... he's just forced to do so because he has no one else around him Laughing

If say the outlandish rumours of Lebron coming back are true and they did tank enough to get one of the great college kids like Wiggins then that changes.

Edit: Basically what Dani said.
What could LBJ possibly gain by moving to back to that shithole? He's in the perfect situation atm. Stacked team, his best mates are there, best GM in the League and he can cruise throughout the entire regular season and exert more energy in the playoffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 am

Oh yeah, because its Irving' fault they dont win games Rolling Eyes 
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:07 am

Cavs suck and you can tell they all hate each other, not a recipe for winning. Thompson/Waiters almost fought. Rumors that Waiters Irving fought. Irving has no trust in anyone and rightfully so. He's had to try to force things and play hero ball. lol @ anyone criticizing him for 13 games this year, I'll take the 100+ he was great in and go by that, thanks.

Gil stick to footy breh

Bennett & Waiters rofl

It's pretty obvious the Cavs GM is one of those dudes that has to try to be the smartest guy in the room. Why else would you reach for a college 6th man who never even worked out for Cleveland. They could win #1 again this year and would probably take another Syracuse scrub.

Last edited by dmize on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am

Irving is fun to watch obviously but anyone who doesn't see flaws in his game is deluded. I'm not saying he can't improve but I hate seeing players crowned before they deserve it.

They're playing in the garbage East and actually have a decent squad this year. Bynum, Varejao, Waiters, Jack, Earl Clark, Benett, Thompson is an above average supporting cast for a supposedly top ten player. Bledsoe is doing more with a lot less this season.

Person telling me Rudy Gay is a great player is telling me to stick to footy. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

You mean the guy who has more playoff wins than your entire bum squad the last 10 years The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Driz

Where'd I say that btw?

Last edited by dmize on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

You crown players before the deserve more than anyone, you should understand.

Come on, we all know he isnt a top 10 player, be serious. Just because ESPN say so doesnt mean most people believe it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:31 am

Why the hell is Miami-Cleveland on TV, but Thunder-Spurs isn't? Lame.

edit: Nice win for OKC. Westbrook shoots 2-16 and they still beat the Spurs. 39 points from the bench had a lot to do with it. Reggie Jackson was ballin.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:30 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Troll11

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:46 am

Beasley is looking good out there, exactly what I expected from him.. Just has to do it in the playoffs and it's a wrap, our offense will be too good
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 am

knicks 3-11...

l wouldn't even be mad if we had our pick this year. lmagine we end up in the lottery and denver gets wiggans rofl 

Oh god. lts just painful..
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next