McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 am

knicks 3-11...

l wouldn't even be mad if we had our pick this year. lmagine we end up in the lottery and denver gets wiggans rofl 

Oh god. lts just painful..

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:55 am

Amar'e needs to retire NOW. Automatic points for the other team when he steps on the court. He is an absolute black hole.. The ball just wills its way through the net when hes standing under it
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:02 am

ffs man when are we going to get out of this damn slump
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:26 am

https://vine.co/v/hU3dDIwj0i7

rofl

had to be on purpose, no? Nets had no timeouts, looks like he says to Tyshawn Taylor "hit me". Spilled drink = ref timeout

If so best coaching move Kidd will make all year. Laughing Laughing at that being the one play they can execute to perfection.

edit:

Blake and Henry sneaking into the Nets huddle at the end rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 pm

I dont know if the job is too big for Kidd, or he just isnt a good coach, or its early and you can use injuries as an excuse a little...but whatever it is, I wish him well but this looks almost destined for disaster.

Do you think the guys are even listening to him? I mean, really listening?

I find it hard to believe guys like Garnett and PP are.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Melo is simply a flawed player and clearly isn't a superstar. The player with the most usage on your team simply can't be shooting at a sub par 43% clip and NOT be a playmaker as well. He's someone that needs to be the second option on a true contender, he just can't be the best player on a team with those sort of aspirations.

He settles for far too many jumpshots, can't finish around the rim at an elite rate, slows down the game with his iso-heavy style, doesn't run the floor for fastbreak opportunities and doesn't move without the ball well. Very overrated player and he crippled the Knicks future by demanding a move to NY midseason hence the substandard talent he's currently surrounded with.

He's the Dominique Wilkins or Vince Carter of his generation.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:11 pm

I am tired and bored of arguing with Gil, but noone gonna defend Melo here so f-it, I will.

First of all, he crippled the Knicks? lol

If not for him, what future did they have? A what would now be completely broken Amare and nothing? Go away with that.

Yeah, he is a iso scorer ball dominating player. But as we already saw last season, when there is a system in place which has the parts he is a willing participant in that.

Whatever the Knicks run now obviously isnt going to work because they dont have guard penetration or shooting like last season..so obviously he isnt going to just let them lose, he is trying to shoot them into games.

Melo finishes around the rim just fine, thats not a criticism you need to throw at him.

And whats this 42% bullshit man. Its like a month into the season?

For his career he is at 45% and has had all but 2 years above that since year 2.

Melo is simply Paul Peirce before he got saved by KG, Ray and Doc.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:54 pm

http://sport.bt.com/watchnow/programmes/bt-sport-agrees-multi-year-broadcast-deal-S11363853884297

:bow: no more streams for me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:12 pm

More people will become 'witnesses' Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont know if the job is too big for Kidd, or he just isnt a good coach, or its early and you can use injuries as an excuse a little...but whatever it is, I wish him well but this looks almost destined for disaster.

Do you think the guys are even listening to him? I mean, really listening?

I find it hard to believe guys like Garnett and PP are.
It seems like it's a combination of the first two. I wouldn't be surprised if he is losing or has lost KG and Pierce.

It probably won't end well but at this point I'd keep him at least until Lopez and Williams are healthy.

He got fined 50k for the spilled drink stunt Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:56 pm

50k sounds insane to me. I mean, yeah he probably did it on purpose but no way can the NBA really prove that and when you compare it to the fines for flopping (far far less) it dont make any sense.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Hopefully Lopez is back tonight... last time i heard he's a gametime decision.

I missed his 20ppg ass badly lol Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:28 pm

How good is Marcus Smart college ball experts? I hear good things and from the highlights im impressed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 am

Dat feel when you are searching tirelessly to find out if Brook Lopez is fit tonight and miss entirely the fact that Parker is out with a sprained ankle Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:27 am

The Franchise wrote:How good is Marcus Smart college ball experts? I hear good things and from the highlights im impressed.
best PG in the draft I think. Some will say Dante Exum but I haven't seen enough of him really, an he was kinda underwhelming when I did watch him. Smart is like a 2guard playing PG and he's not a great passer yet, but I don't see why he can't become Westbrook with better shooting.

Draft is so loaded, I think Shabazz Napier is the best overall PG in the country and he's probably going 2nd round.

I'm watching Duke(Jabari Parker) vs Arizona(Aaron Gordon) right now. Jabari is struggling but neither has really done much.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 am

Would you say Smart is as athletic as Westbrook? Or basically he is close enough that it dont matter.

One thing which stands out right away is his size, dude is a straight tank.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:06 am

The second one. He's built more solid, not as athletic, but he'll make up for it shooting wise.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am

Just watching the highlights vs Memphis now, his shooting stroke looks really nice and he bullies people by getting into the posts or flashing right to the middle.

Impressive with the weakside shot blocking and steals too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:29 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 IC5WK7tAitlua
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:00 am

The Franchise wrote:Just watching the highlights vs Memphis now, his shooting stroke looks really nice and he bullies people by getting into the posts or flashing right to the middle.

Impressive with the weakside shot blocking and steals too.
Memphis is a good team too. He's legit.

I like Exum's potential(think Penny Hardaway) but right now I'm taking Smart no question.

anyone watching this Warriors-Thunder game. I'm a little behind but the Warriors are up on the road vs OKC. I don't think OKC has lost yet at home.

edit: okay, nevermind OKC 12-2 run to take back the lead

Scott Brooks needs to close out games with Jackson-Westbrook-Lamb-Durant-Ibaka their most talented lineup by far
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:21 am

100-100 2 minutes left. Great game

edit: Overtime.

Lamb officially has Brooks' trust. He closed out the game with Westbrook-Lamb-Sefo-Durant-Ibaka. Same lineup in OT. He's already better than that bum Kevin Martin.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:51 am

HOLY FK Westbrook you beaut

what a shot :bow: :bow: gw fadeaway 3 down 2 with .1 left

Shot of the season so far.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:19 am

Broke my f*cking heart that Sad

And Gil gtfo with that avatar
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:59 am

Knicks Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:15 am

Wesley Johnson Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Didnt watch anyone last night, looks like I missed a heck of a game and ending between OKC and GSW. Im kicking myself.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next