McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:42 am

This Knick-Pacer game. Shocked 

PG24 getting 3 FT with 5.2 left. Shocked

.... and we're going to OT....

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:35 am

Knicks and Nets lose. Again.

Nets lose to the Bobcats and D-Will injures his ankle AGAIN. Rolling Eyes 

This is getting very sad, Nets look awful. :facepalm: 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:15 am

Don't even know what to say. Un. Real. Lowest lQ basketball team of all time. Shump. Bargs. Smith. gtfo.

Nothing short of Arsenal stomping Southampton 7-0 this weekend will soothe my rage right now.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 B7552c09-4e83-482b-ad12-5b5cfdf0140b

Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:47 am

The Franchise wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 B7552c09-4e83-482b-ad12-5b5cfdf0140b

Laughing

SMDH Laughing

Serious is prone to madness like that every night. PG24's reaction to that. Laughing

Also, Shumpert with the 'I'm getting traded face'. Laughing

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Iman_crop_north
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 am

Very talented guy but yeah, prone to crazyness lol

The most impressive thing I saw though was him defending Melo in the post. Man, Lance is strong as a bull, barely gave Melo any ground.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:51 am

Can only hope he continues to improve.

If he works on his J, calms the hell down on the fast break (Laughing), he could be an all-star next year (maybe even this year).

Am I the only one who has been disappointed in David West so far?
What an extremely slow offensive start. I know the team is built on defence first, but I seriously don't trust him with the ball in his hands any more.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

izzy wrote:Can only hope he continues to improve.

If he works on his J, calms the hell down on the fast break (Laughing), he could be an all-star next year (maybe even this year).

Am I the only one who has been disappointed in David West so far?
What an extremely slow offensive start. I know the team is built on defence first, but I seriously don't trust him with the ball in his hands any more.
I only watched 4th quarter+overtime, but I dont even remember him really being involved on offense

It was all PG/Hill pretty much the entire time I was watching
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:17 pm

They played this in-game during yesterday's game rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Dont know what to say about that lol

Opinion on, Carmelo or Paul George? Who is the better player? I think its an open discussion right now the way George is playing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Never really been a big Melo fan so I may be bias but George is the better player tbh. Won't be surprised if he has a 40pt game this season. PLANETS ahead of Melo on defence. Probably the best one-on-one Lebron defender in the league and that says a lot about his defense. Wing span is CRAZY. This season he has shown some signs of being streaky like he used to be but he's getting more and more consistent. Definitely a top 3 MVP candidate so far this season. His progression since his rookie season has been really impressive. Oh yeah and he's the ONLY Pacers player I like.

Melo hasn't changed.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:50 pm

George is a better defender and it's not even close lol....

I'd take George in pretty much every department apart from perimeter shooting.

Do find Melo a bit overrated tbh, he's a great scorer but that aside I find his game to be lacking some what.

Anyway is it me or are people sleeping on Spurs again? Same record as the Pacers but nowhere near the hype.

Long way to go of course but I wouldn't be surprised if they went all the way again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 pm

No way is George better in the post, nor can he create quite as well as Melo from the triple threat position. Melo can be a more tenious rebounder too (like last night) because he is just incredibly physical.

The only thing I fault Melo for is his D.

And yes, as every year noone respects the Spurs. I constant here people talking about "true contenders" and they are never mentioned...why I have no idea.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm

I agree on the creative part... in the post it depends what you mean.....offensively Melo is better I agree but defensively stopping someone in the post I'd have George everytime.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:08 pm

I meant offensively.

I dont agree that other than Perimeter scoring George is better, Melo has him overall as a scorer and probably all individual aspects. Maybe finishing at the rim, where statistically George is a small margin better.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:04 am

George easily but offensively Melo is probably the 2/3rd best pure scorer in the league, so there's a gap there but everything else is in Georges favor

Also, Carmelo doesn't make his teammates better like, imo George does.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:15 am

I thought the Bulls were playing Golden State tonight for some reason and I was excited, turn on the TV and it's the Nuggets :facepalm:

PG24 is playing better than Melo right now, but is he flat out better? I don't know about that.. What if George was on this shit Knicks team?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Give me PG over Melo every time
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:I thought the Bulls were playing Golden State tonight for some reason and I was excited, turn on the TV and it's the Nuggets :facepalm:

PG24 is playing better than Melo right now, but is he flat out better? I don't know about that.. What if George was on this shit Knicks team?
People keep saying this like PG is not the reason Pacers are this good.

Don't get me wrong the entire team is loaded, but the reason they are legitimate championship contenders is because of PG's emergence.

Its like saying what if Lebron on this shit Knicks team? George is obviously not Lebron but the point is clear just like Lebron he is the man for the Pacers and the reason they are so good.

Plus George makes everyone around him play better, something Melo has always struggled to do.

Melo needs another superstar around him like for example it would be great for him to go to LA with Kobe, he can't carry a team while PG can.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:02 am

Anyone watching games tonight? I'm currently watching Atlanta vs Detroit (trying to get a look at Jeff Teague). I like his game thus far, he seems to move the ball quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:12 am

How does George make everyone around him better though? Im still trying to figure that one.

Hibbert does what he does because of his own size and skill, West plays the same way he always has and Lance is just Lance, sometimes crazy sometimes an all star level.

I dont really see George making anyone better than they were already really. Yeah, he is a more willing passer than Melo (he also isnt quite the scorer so I get that) no question...but making people better isnt quite the same.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:22 am

The value George has over Melo is that he actually defends. It's significant, but really dependent on context. Switch George and Melo and the Pacers might just get better, they rebound just as well as any team in the league and they have such a good variety offensively that he could do a range of things.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:23 am

Nets lose by 30 to the T-Wolves :facepalm:

Just disgusting.

In better news, Serious dropped his second triple double this season.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:39 am

Derrick Rose with a right knee injury ffs. I hope its not too serious. Guy worked so hard to get back from that ACL tear.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Damn i feel so bad for him. If is his ACL again then there is no doubt he wont ever be the same player again.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Stephenson career 30% 3pt shooter is shooting 42%. He also only averaged 9, 4 and 3 in 30 min last year. Hill is shooting 43% from 3. PG is drawing as much attention as anyone, which doesn't make your teammates better necessarily but being a willing passer and knowing your teammates strengths/weaknesses/where they want the ball does. Now does PG get a ton of assists, no, but I fail to see how those two are not better because of him.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next