McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Swanhends wrote:
The Franchise wrote:1. Anthony Davis 31.4%
2. Brook Lopez 31.5%
3. Roy Hibbert 35.0%
4. Omer Asik 36.8%
5. Joakim Noah 37.7%
6. John Henson 40.5%
7. Tim Duncan 41.0%
8. Channing Frye 41.7%
9. Bismack Biyombo 41.9%
10. Paul Millsap 42.3%

Opponants FG% at the rim with player in the game. Small sample size obviously but still.
No Spencer Hawes? How can this be?! hmm
Laughing

He does block some shots though.

Freeza wrote:Didn't really expect him to be, Dwight Howard is such an overrated defender that it's not even funny. Give me Hibbert or Noah any day of the week.
Laker hate or not, may the lord be with you. :bow:

Gil, nobody was talking to you. Swagg asked and I answered. Go in a corner somewhere, your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:36 pm

A lot of Dwight Howards defense was due to his athleticism and Blocks. But a lot of his blocks are useless, and that's generally the case for a lot of players, do you guys know if you can find a stat, for some kind of effective block%. Meaning number of blocks that result in a possession for your own team, instead of just hammering it into the cheap rows.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:55 pm

My guess would be synergy sports, but if im not mistake you have to pay or at least sign up for their site.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:I have wondered this, since like year 2 of his Pistons deal but most certainly since joing the Bobcats.

Why have the Bulls not tried to get Ben Gordan back? They have lacked a shooting gaurd since forever and he had some great years as a 6th man there.
They would be much better with a scorer like Gordon again. When he was there Rose and Noah weren't even in their primes.

Then letting Nate Rob go to get Bumleavy

What a series that was

some of the shots he was making were just The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 11vsj81

Last edited by dmize on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:31 pm

I love the way Ben Gordon shoots the rock...what ever happened to homeboy? Any reason as to why he never really found a home with any team?

@dmize: Drummond is a freaking beast, man!

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Joe Dumars happened Laughing

But really he got overpaid off that playoff performance. Unfair expectations put on him. Team around him sucked too.

Charlotte only took his contract because it came with a 1st rounder. And it looks like their new coach hardly uses him.

One of the streakiest shooters I've ever seen lol. When he's on he could have 2,3 defenders right in his face and it doesn't matter

Last edited by dmize on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 pm

I just saw his stats (averaging nine minutes a game)....wtf scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Yep, Pistons tried to make him into something he is not. A number 1 option surrounded by medicore/old bums.

But that guy can shoot the shit of the ball, really. There is legend of his pre draft workout with the Bulls where he hit an insane % and number of jumpers.

Way better than backing up Henderson on the frecking Bobcats.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:56 am

lol, Wade got a show on Fox about based on his life.

"The show, which is currently in development, will be called "Three the Hard Way." It will feature a character named Daryl Wade, who is an NBA superstar responsible for raising his two sons as a single parent.

The show is described as Wade and "his entourage of eccentric friends, find themselves parenting by committee, when he gets full custody of his two young sons. It's a recipe made for disaster, but no matter how misinformed, misguided, or unfit Team Wade may be, they have a trump card that can't lose. It's called love."

The plot closely follows Wade's life and is based on the book he released last year called "A Father First." Wade has had sole custody of his two sons, Zaire and Zion, since 2010.

Wade, who recently formed his own production company called ZZ Productions, is a partner in the project with Mandalay Sports Media, Perfect Storm Entertainment and Sony Pictures Television."

rofl @ Daryl Wade. Hopefully he's got a friend on the show named LeBob James
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:05 am

Honestly idk what to say about the Knicks anymore.

Melo played like shit till the 4th, Shumpert forgot how to play defense, JR. smith still needs to learn when to shoot, and Stoudemire is just too slow on def.

Only player who had a solid game was Bargnani IMO. Attacked the rim pretty well throughout the night.

This game showed that we cannot rely on Melo to attack the rim and draw fouls everytime. Its just not working. When melo does bad, we lose. It's even shown more now that Tyson is out.

All in all, disappointing game.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:44 am

So Kevin Durant's brother gave Perkins a BDAY shout-out on Instagram 1 week ago, some guy decided to comment on Perkins' play and Perk had something to say.. Enjoy

(Glad I came across this Laughing)

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 110

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 210

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 310

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 410
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:49 am

Never been more ashamed of a Knicks team in my life. I wasn't this embarrassed even during the Eddy Curry/Starbury years.

Which is all this really has been. Stoudemire and Carmelo are just Curry and Marbury part 2. The similarities are incredible.

I'm shocked that I actually believe that Carmelo has been outplayed by Andrea ****ing Bargiani. He lets the game come to him, doesn't kill ball movement and doesn't make stupid game costing idiotic low iq decisions. ****.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 am

TBH Perk just looks a moron.

The guy dont need to be bombarding twitter with his opinions, but he is coming with solid facts. Perk dont really have a comeback.

LOL at the Wade show.

Why are you Knicks fans mad at Melo for? He was a ball stopper when you did well and he a ball stopper when you did bad...thats his game. The difference now is not to do with him.

Its pretty clear, you dont have point guard play, you dont have inside play and without Chandler you dont have rebounding or rim protection.

Amare barely plays, but you can be better than you are without him anyways...you was last year. So its not Amare's fault either.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:18 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 AmareD

Amare looks like an NBA Live 14 glitch rofl Is that even defence?!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Kevin Seraphin is following me on twitter hmm
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:25 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Lebron10
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Jordan's team because Kobe would insist on making it a 1 v 1 game vs him and MJ.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:16 pm

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/11/19/olajuwon-the-teacher-reaches-out-to-nigerian-youth-and-dwight-howard/

Kareem and now Hakeem, lost cause.

Once Howards athleticism fades it's gonna be absolute rofl status

"Even from half a world away, though, Olajuwon was thinking about the struggles of his current pupil, Howard, who he mentored in the offseason after the big man signed a four-year, $88-million free agent contract with the Rockets, Olajuwon’s former team.

“The truth is that I can’t wait to get back to Houston to do more work with Dwight,” said Olajuwon, who left Houston in early October to return to his home in Amman, Jordan and has been keeping track of his pupil on TV. “I wish he was doing a better job.

“Dwight has always been athletic and aggressive and he still is. But when I watch him, what I see are opportunities that he is missing. When he gets the ball, he seems to be taking his time to decide what move to make, where he should go.

“There should not be a delay for Dwight. He must be able to make a faster recognition of the situations and react immediately with a go-to move. You must move right away before the defense has a chance to set up. You must be the one making the first move so that you can force the defender to always be the one reacting.

“I thought we were doing a good job with this when we were working together over the summer and at the start of training camp. But what I see now is that when Dwight gets in competition, he has a tendency to go back to all of his old habits. He’s just doing all of the things that he did before. He needs a reminder.”

Olajuwon plans to return to Houston prior to the NBA All-Star break in February and will remain in Houston through the end of the season and the playoffs."
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Lost for words with those quotes.

Disgusting, coming up to 10 years in the league and has no offensive skills in his arsenal.

Absolute disgrace.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:Jordan's team because Kobe would insist on making it a 1 v 1 game vs him and MJ.

Lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:46 pm

I guessed from the start not even Dream can help him.

Howard problem is not just skills, he has no brain. Dream is wasting his time, thats the real truth because Howard lacks everything needed to be elite outside athletic ability.

All I get in my facebook feed is him laughing and joking around, doing elbow drops and bullshit...he dont take this stuff seriously, he doesnt have it and he probably never will.

Dmize is right, once his springs and bounce goes, its over for him. He already losing mobility and speed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

At 27 years old your game should be finalized, not still being developed. Kobe was right, he's more of a Tyson Chander type and should(ve) just accept that.

Could Dwight do this at 20? Can he even do it now?
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 31 Jjju8k2u
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:29 am

No, dont think he can.

He has the inside pivot to running hook going towards the basket.

Or the much less seen reverse away from the defender like Drummond did, but he has to be closer in and usually in a position to use the glass.

That Drummond hook looks close to being out of his range.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:40 am

Yeah that 1st one is his go to, and then defenders take it away and he doesn't have a counter move. Like Hakeem said get the defenders reacting to you. An up and under, spin something.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 am

I know it's real early in the season but the Nets are looking AWFUL.

Down 11 to the Bobcats in the 3rd quarter(hope I don't jinx silent)

edit: that '14 1st rounder looking pretty good for the Celtics right now.

and we got their '16 and '18 firsts as well, and considering they have no future, those will be even better.

All their owed picks:
2014 first round draft pick to Boston
2014 first round draft pick to Atlanta
2014 second round draft pick to Philadelphia
2015 first round draft pick to Atlanta
2015 second round draft pick to Atlanta
2016 first round draft pick to Boston
2016 second round draft pick to L.A. Clippers
2017 first round draft pick to Boston
2017 second round draft pick to Atlanta
2018 first round draft pick to Boston

Four franchises all about to eat good off these deals.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:42 am

This Knick-Pacer game. Shocked 

PG24 getting 3 FT with 5.2 left. Shocked

.... and we're going to OT....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next