McAgger
Sina
SUPERCARTTS
EL Patron
RedOranje
65 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:57 am

6 days including today

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Lex Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 am

Rooney is such a pathetic schmuck
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 am

And some ppl here were getting excited about us signing him at the beginning of the summer Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Rooney 2-0 Man Utd :bow:
what a joke..first time..ok forgive him...twice? rofl

Manu is a joke
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France wrote:
Cadena Copé backing up our reports that St Etienne have received a bid from Atletico Madrid for Joshua Guilavogui.
With Arsenal now looking as if they will miss out on signing Geoffrey Kondogbia, as meaningful discussions never really took place they are also interested in Saint Etienne’s young French international according to Mercato 365.
========
La Voix du Nord: Arsenal, Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolfsburg and Dortmund are monitoring Florian Thauvin situation.
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:48 pm

The fustrating thing is that nobody knows what Arsene is doing, everyone that we've been linked to are all smokescreens

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 pm

What we know is Paulinho went for £18 mill, Gustavo went for £17 mill & Kondogbia for £17 mill

Meanwhile....Rosicky is playing as our DM Mad Mad
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:55 pm

JGUNZ wrote:The fustrating thing is that nobody knows what Arsene is doing, everyone that we've been linked to are all smokescreens
We have won 3 games in a row and Wenger is back to his god mode. The sad thing is, during the winning streak it showed how much we need new signings.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Our transfer record is still Reyes and I think Wenger still has nightmares about spending that much money

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:03 pm

I think that the real danger is that we will destroy spuds this weekend simply because they haven't gelled yet. And this will masked our problems more

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:04 pm

‘I watched the [Chelsea] game last night that Juan Mata could be on the market. I don’t know, there is a reluctance in England to sell to each other,’ said Wenger.

‘Does that frustrate me? Yes, I like him.

‘Everybody knows we are in the market. The whole world knows that now. I cannot be more creative than that, because all has been said and nothing has been concluded.’

Why didnot you buy him in the first place? :facepalm: 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm

JGUNZ wrote:Our transfer record is still Reyes and I think Wenger still has nightmares about spending that much money
I dont think Wenger cares about the transfer record, Wenger would never allow another player at the club make more money than him.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:07 pm

I always thought our record signing was Cazorla.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:10 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:I always thought our record signing was Cazorla.
Arshivan no?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 pm

We have been linked with every player in the world other than Messi, does this mean we will sign him?Shocked Razz

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 BSwg7Z1IcAAi3dr
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:19 pm

JGUNZ wrote:I think that the real danger is that we will destroy spuds this weekend simply because they haven't gelled yet. And this will masked our problems more
Surely after 30 years in management Arsene knows by now what he is going to do and will not be swayed by the result of the Spurs game.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Ljajic making such side step if not step down move to Roma
why didnt we.... Sad
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
JGUNZ wrote:I think that the real danger is that we will destroy spuds this weekend simply because they haven't gelled yet. And this will masked our problems more
Surely after 30 years in management Arsene knows by now what he is going to do and will not be swayed by the result of the Spurs game.
Wenger's quality and experience is never in doubt but rather his ambition.. I personally think that he will do the bear minimum again this year just to get his fourth place nut

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Arseblog
From Darren Dein's autobiography in the future - the chapter where he negotiates a return for Mathieu Flamini
Spoiler:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:32 pm

JGUNZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Wenger's quality and experience is never in doubt but rather his ambition.. I personally think that he will do the bear minimum again this year just to get his fourth place nut
I wonder what excuse we will get if we don't actually sign anyone before Monday. You cannot rotate a squad with 12 fit players,a few of whom are inexperienced and young, making top 4 will be harder than ever.

It will be very hard to convince our players to stay next season.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
JGUNZ wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Surely after 30 years in management Arsene knows by now what he is going to do and will not be swayed by the result of the Spurs game.
I wonder what excuse we will get if we don't actually sign anyone before Monday. You cannot rotate a squad with 12 fit players,a few of whom are inexperienced and young, making top 4 will be harder than ever.

It will be very hard to convince our players to stay next season.

Exactly. That's why it was so crucial to come out early in the transfer window and snatch up high-profile big time players. Would've sent a message that we're committed to winning a title.

lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:52 pm

I think Wenger will get flamini on a free and probably wear down Newcastle by bidding in increments of 300,001.00£ until Ashley caves in on deadline day for 13.6M plus addons

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:03 pm

can somebody just tell me

what does Wenger actially want?

its not making sense anymore
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:13 pm

‏@MickTheGooner

Net Spend Summer 2013:
1. Man City £80.4m
2. Chelsea £59.5m
3. Soton £35.5m
4. Sp*rs £34.5m
5. Cardiff £30m

20. Arsenal -£10m #TickTock
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

this dude knows arsenal more than wenger
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:47 pm

http://goonerhead.com/done-deal-arsenal-completes-the-sign-of-midfielder-according-to-sky-sports/

looks like it is our first senior signing.. welcome back Razz
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next