AnJl
zizzle
Tomwin Lannister
Casciavit
Onyx
23 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 7 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 7

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Daniel Bryan is indeed out of the WWE Title picture after the storyline "reset" at last Monday's RAW. For now, there are no plans for Bryan to contend for the championship.

There is at least some talk of putting some contention back on Bryan during WrestleMania season but he is in a program with CM Punk and The Wyatt Family for the next few months.

In WWE's mind, they made Bryan a star and showed the audience that he can hang with their other top Superstars. The storyline is that Bryan couldn't overcome The Authority, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, so later on down the line this can be addressed again.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 7 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 7

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:13 pm

For what it's worth, Hulk Hogan is rumored to have agreed to work with WWE again for a short-term run with the company according to a report by Examiner.com.

Their report mentions that although Hogan has not signed a legends deal, he has verbally agreed to work a match and there is even talk of him being a surprise entrant in the 2014 Royal Rumble. Examiner wrote the following about Hogan's return to the company:

"We knew this would happen at some point. It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:26 am

up at half 3 in the morning watching two corny samoans  I've never seen before try to get reactions from the crowd with a cringe worthy entrance

what am I doing with my life :facepalm:

I can't name a single tag team nowadays...I know it seems like I'm living in the past and always hating on the current WWE but nobody cares about any title outside of the big ones..when I was a kid tag team titles were awesome
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:56 am

CRINGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:11 am

"Tread Lightly", "Yes" :facepalm:

-Big Show. rofl

Wants a WWE Title match vs Randy Ortrash. :facepalm:

Suing to own the WWE

:facepalm:

Gets his match :facepalm::facepalm:

Faces Shield and the Gaypex Predator in a 1v4 :facepalm:

Kane comes out in a SUIT AND TIE rofl

Big show gets pummelled by chairs

TRIPLE POWERBOMBED THROUGH THE TABLE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

/fin.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 am

WTF HAVE DONE TO MY BIG RED MONTSTER :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:07 pm

u know what pissed me off the most about yesterdays episode? when people had to vote on the WWE App for the biggest title change ever in WWE. 50% voted for Cena/Rock.. Jesus Christ man CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN we all fkin knew Cena was gonna win the title, Rock was going and make movies. how is that the biggest title change? these damn kids man i swear lol, know absolutely nothing about wrestling and its glory days. out of the options they had, there was 1 clear winner. Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior WM 6. THAT is the biggest title change.

it really got to me man Sad
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:28 pm

i think these polls are rigged tbh
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 pm

*Watching raw as i type*

CM(idcard) Punk vs Luke Harper to start us off. Weird to see this. Nice pop for Punk. Luke harper is pretty good. Nice match. Obviously punk won. Obvious Wyatt assault after the match. Obvious Daniel Bryan coming to save CM Punk. wtf is that hair Laughing

LOOOOL Big Show banned for life ( please for real (

Holy shit John Cena and Coady teaming up later :bow:

On the Phone with Paul 🤣lmfao Paul talking like an abused housewife rofl

LOOOOOL Khali trying to look hard against Ryberg 🤣Del Rio vs Kofi. lol Del Rio trying to get a reaction Laughing

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO legal documents calling Paul 'Big Show' roflroflrofl WWE playing the lawsuit video roflrofl WTF is this rofl

Big Show vs HHH Hell in a Court room at SS pls

Orton with a nice pop. "Hold on there one second Luller" rofl🤣Orton trying to be relevant Laughing

LMFAOOOOOOO Orton seducing roflrofl All the women cheering rofl Orton's best promo in years

BIG E FFS 🙇pls don't job pls pls don't job annnnnnnnnnnnnnd he jobs :(Pretty good match though

That pop for the GOAT cena :bow:

LMAO at the announcer ' joining John Cena ' when announcing Coady brothers coming in rofl

Great match.

HHH with that horrible acting lol.

LOOOOOOOOOL BIG SHOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ' HEHEHE I GOT MY JOB BACK ' roflroflroflrofl

Orton Vs Big show :facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: F off :facepalm:

Wtf is this shit. Terrible RAW

Last edited by RealGunner on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:28 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:u know what pissed me off the most about yesterdays episode? when people had to vote on the WWE App for the biggest title change ever in WWE. 50% voted for Cena/Rock.. Jesus Christ man CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN we all fkin knew Cena was gonna win the title, Rock was going and make movies. how is that the biggest title change? these damn kids man i swear lol, know absolutely nothing about wrestling and its glory days. out of the options they had, there was 1 clear winner. Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior WM 6. THAT is the biggest title change.

it really got to me man Sad
Polls are rigged. Miz got more votes than Ziggler in one of the poll ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 pm

WWE have absolutely ruined Kane. wtf was that :facepalm:

Apart from the 6 man tag team match. It was a terrible Raw
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Been hoping for the old kane to come back for years, it's clear they don't want that so tbh i'd take new corporate relevant Kane over big red jobber/comedy act.

Harper is legit, end of tbh.

Big show law suit looooooooooooooooooooool

'Banned for life' less than 2 hours later they write him into the arena again AND into a WWE title match rofl rofl

Polls are most definitely rigged, never seen anything from a poll other than the obvious choice. Although sometimes I think they're legit. Only ones where they put down 1 decent option and 2 truely awful options.

Like .... Vs .....

A) Tog of war match

B) No DQ

C) 1 arm tied between back

Shit like that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:43 pm

They once had a poll "Who would win in a match: Big Show vs Shaquille O'Neil"

Shaq won rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:45 pm

loooooooooooooool i think i remember this

Shq dat 7 foot 1 300 odd pound out of shape former sports player vs Big show dat 7 foot 500 pound out of shape wrestler with boxing experience.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:15 am

The one poll WWE should have rigged, and they didn't rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:54 pm

While Daniel Bryan isn't being fully blamed for the low WWE SummerSlam buyrate this year, there is a feeling within WWE, among upper management, that if he was a bigger guy then it would have been up.

explains why he's back in the midcard
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Midcarders who are being pushed can't be blamed for poor ratings/buyrates. The key thing here is they aren't established main eventers.

If it was Cena/Triple H not getting the buyrates/ratings, then it would make sense to blame them, because they're established main eventers.

In terms of Bryan, I think he's just getting a break from the main storyline. It's clear he'll eventually win the title by WM next year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Brock Lesnar sold his first Summer Slam after just 6 months with the company. That's the type of logic the WWE follows. I agree that they should put more effort in building up smaller guys but yea, we dont run that company..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:51 pm

The title will revolve around the same 4 people for 2 years at least

Won't mind Lesnar winning the title somehow.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:52 pm

I think Bryan will win the Royal Rumble, probably will face Punk at Wrestlemania hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Not feeling that main event. That match should go before Undertaker Vs Lesnar if it happens

I also think Bryan is winning the RR. Or Punk

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Before Kane retires, they should push him and big him up for a year then give him a WM streak match Vs Taker.

Would be a fitting end for either of them.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:23 am

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4621e1e1a2538c55c4fb4891ca20c1bf/tumblr_mvrxdqC5721r9qa3no2_250.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:32 am

Hard to believe Goldust is still relevant in 2013 Shocked
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:35 am

He is actually pretty decent atm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:35 am

Have to watch Scrubdown due to Cena :facepalm:

But it was really worth it. Cena Vs Ryback was amazing. Really really good.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next