AnJl
zizzle
Tomwin Lannister
Casciavit
Onyx
23 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 7 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 7

Post by M99 Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:22 am

He should just stick to the Running KTTOC. Everyone calls it the Running KTTOC.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 7 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 7

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:33 pm

The McMahons, separate from Triple H, are once again being advertised for upcoming WWE TV tapings, including the December 2nd RAW in Oklahoma City. Vince McMahon has been advertised to return a few times lately but obviously hasn't.

Vince is still returning to TV as a character soon but they wanted to delay his return as long as possible to build up heat on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 pm

"I have a great amount of respect for Bill Goldberg, but I'm not going to beat around the bush and say I wanna be best friends with the guy," Ryback said. "I'd like to face him in the ring. I've heard him say he's not happy with comments I've made about him, if he has a problem with it let's settle it at Wrestlemania."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Smackdown definitely feels like the B show nowadays. At least before it was the same format as RAW and had proper storylines etc. Ever since Edge retired, it's never been the same.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:38 pm

I think that ever since Raw became 3 hours that SD had to take a back seat. They couldn't keep any resemblance of a brand extension after that otherwise Raw would be 1 hour of good stuff  followed by 2 hours of crap/jobbers/comedy.

My ideal world would be go back to 2 hour Raw, back to brand extension, brand only ppvs and have supercards on the big four ppvs.

WWE has really gone downhill ever since they've created all these themed ppvs and booking matches to fit the ppv theme rather than the feud. For instance you would never see Punk vs Ryback/Heyman in a HIAC if there wasn't a HIAC ppv coming up. The feud simply was not at that level that required a HIAC match.

My interest in WWE really started to wane after the brand extension ended and only started following it again when the Shield debuted. They are simply awesome.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Right now the roster isn't the strongest, so they can't really have the brand split.

Ideally RAW would be 2 hours and Smackdown would be live and would carry on from the previous RAW's storylines. However I guess due to costs, Smackdown can't be live.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Final Survivor Series card for tonight:

WWE Title Match
Big Show vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena

5-on-5 Traditional Elimination Match
Cody Rhodes, Goldust, The Usos and Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro

7-on-7 Traditional Elimination Match
Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, Eva Marie, Jo Jo and The Bella Twins vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes and Aksana

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Curtis Axel vs. Big E Langston

Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk

Kickoff Pre-show Match
Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Not the best card and nothing really to look forward too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:38 pm

WWE Title Match
Big Show vs. Randy Orton :facepalm: Worst main event since forever

World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena - Good match Razz

5-on-5 Traditional Elimination Match
Cody Rhodes, Goldust, The Usos and Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro - Some really good in-ring workers here so should be alright

7-on-7 Traditional Elimination Match
Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, Eva Marie, Jo Jo and The Bella Twins vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes and Aksana

f off

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Curtis Axel vs. Big E Langston - Yes Big-E

Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk

decent

Kickoff Pre-show Match
Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gtfo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:27 pm

i know i wont be watching it live, too many skippable matches
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:05 am

Survivor series time bounce
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:55 am

Ok just started watching Survivor Series (will only watch the good stuff) and HHH/Steph comes out and gets a HUGE pop. Now if I was there I would have done the same thing as he is a legend and his theme music - bow down to the kings - is kickass, but doesn't this show exactly why the storyline is not working. I don't really watch Raw/SD but do they usually get this kind of reaction? No face is going to get over if the heel is not hated. The Authority is no where near Helmsley/McMahon regime (2000) or Vince/Shane McMahons (1999) level of hatred.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 am

Roman Reigns - What a beast!

Destroyed Mysterio with the spear. When it was 5 on 2, was worried they were going to clean sweep them. Luckily Reigns and Rollins did the business. Rollins is so under-appreciated.

What they need to do is turn the Shield face against the Authority, with Reigns creating a Batista moment against HHH. I would also take elements from when the Brood turned on the Ministry of Darkness. First HHH gets angry with Reigns for whatever reason, demand he apologies. Reigns doesn't and goes face to face with HHH. HHH then demands Ambrose and Rollins attack Reigns. Shield loyalty kicks in and they attack the Authority. The Authority uses their new bodyguards - the Wyatt Family - to feud with Shield.

I should work of WWE.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:00 am

silver wrote:Roman Reigns - What a beast!

Destroyed Mysterio with the spear. When it was 5 on 2, was worried they were going to clean sweep them. Luckily Reigns and Rollins did the business. Rollins is so under-appreciated.

What they need to do is turn the Shield face against the Authority, with Reigns creating a Batista moment against HHH. I would also take elements from when the Brood turned on the Ministry of Darkness. First HHH gets angry with Reigns for whatever reason, demand he apologies. Reigns doesn't and goes face to face with HHH. HHH then demands Ambrose and Rollins attack Reigns. Shield loyalty kicks in and they attack the Authority. The Authority uses their new bodyguards - the Wyatt Family - to feud with Shield.

I should work of WWE.
HHH putting someone over yeah right Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:20 am

fatman123 wrote:
silver wrote:Roman Reigns - What a beast!

I should work of WWE.
HHH putting someone over yeah right Laughing
Batista?
Orton?
Cena?
Jeff Hardy?
Sheamus?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:28 am

OMG Kane has hair! This is awesome!

Ok for the last time Cena/Orton is NOT the same as Austin/Rock no matter how hard they try. Although I do like that the WHC is treated like an actual world title.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:11 pm

I called it ages ago that Cena and Orton would face for the Undisputed title. Thought it would be Wrestlemania but it looks like it's gonna be in TLC/Royal Rumble.

Just watched 2 matches and the Cena/Orton face off.

Roman Reigns Shocked
Punk and Bryan :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Big Show's corpse didn't even have time to cool off before Cena ran in to steal the spotlight Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Surprisingly a good PPV, didnt skip as many matches as i thought i would, i even watched the finish of the Diva's match Shocked 

The tag match was great, i knew that Reigns is gonna be the man and he didnt disappoint. Obviously he's no where near ready to main event, but if there's someone who has a big future in the WWE its Roman Reigns. They should stop trying to make him a 1 move guy though..

Ryback making that open challenge made me hope that Goldberg would come out and spear him out of the building. Yea i was a bit disappointed when Henry's music played but oh well, Henry is good enough for now..

Cena vs ADR was a good match (although i couldnt give 2 shites) Big E and Curtis Axel would've been good if the crowd gave a shite about Axel. Punk and Bryan were good (although i expected them to do the job)

The finish was kinda meh, i do NOT want to see Orton vs Cena (although i dont mind a title unification at this point) If this match is gonna happen at Mania i think the build up is too early but hey, at least the Big Gold Belt is getting some main event time after years of obscurity.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Hopefully it's not Cena/Orton again. Orton's lost his credibility. It's clear Cena's superior.

Bryan/Punk will probably have a rematch with the Wyatt's at at TLC, then join the authority storyline around Royal Rumble time.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm

We'll probably get a filler WWE title fued between Orton and Henry since there isnt any credible face available outside of Punk and Bryan. It will be interesting to see who will Cena defend his title against in TLC, maybe the Miz ? agh..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Against Sandow and Del Rio in a triple threat?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Anything but ADR, he's been pushed down our throats for almost 2 years now and he still cant get a reaction.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeh true, although the WHC doesn't really matter and it's not like Cena's going to lose.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Was a decent PPV. Too tired to talk about everything.

Roman Reigns was amazing. He has improved a lot over the year. Legit beast atm. Great performance.

Nice win for Big E.

Good to see Mark Henry

Cena vs ADR was good. Obviously Cena was going to win. That Tornado DDT was amazing.

punk/Bryan vs Wyatt duo was ok. Was expecting it to be a bit different.

Main event was terrible lol. Hopefully that was the end of Big Show in the spotlight. Might see HHH vs Big show though.

But the main talking about. Cena coming out in the end. Maybe it was just a teaser for the WM. It's still a lot of time left for WM so they surely can't do unification in the TLC? Maybe it was just a teaser of some sort. Or they are starting a massive angle which will take half the year or something.

That did came out of nowhere.

btw the crowd was absolutely terrible.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:11 pm

zizzle wrote:We'll probably get a filler WWE title fued between Orton and Henry since there isnt any credible face available outside of Punk and Bryan. It will be interesting to see who will Cena defend his title against in TLC, maybe the Miz ? agh..
Hopefully Cody

Won't mind even if it's a face vs face.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next