Forza
urbaNRoots
Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
M99
23 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Champions League Playoff: AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven - Page 10 Empty Re: Champions League Playoff: AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven

Post by M99 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Nocerino on for Muntari.

Robinho coming on too.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Champions League Playoff: AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven - Page 10 Empty Re: Champions League Playoff: AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 pm

FT: 3-0 Proud

Nothing more satisfying than to hear our theme at the end Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

3-0 Proud

Even though Boateng is sh*t, he seems to perform on the big stage most of the time.

Also, I like PSV will definitely keeping an eye on them this season. I'm also really diggin' there away jersey Thumbs up .

BTW if a team gets knocked out in the CL qualification round, do they qualify to the EL group stage?

Last edited by Casciavit on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

POLI .... we got our own redondo!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Casciavit wrote:GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

3-0 Proud

Even though Boateng is sh*t, he seems to perform on the big stage most of the time.

Also, I like PSV will definitely keeping an eye on them this season. I'm also really diggin' there away jersey Thumbs up

BTW if a team gets knocked out in the CL qualification round, do they qualify to the EL group stage?

i am wondering the same... will PSV be in Europa??? cuz i would also like to root for them!! they are brilliant team..

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 pm

JespSwe wrote:POLI .... we got our own redondo!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean by that lol, Poli has a completely different style of play.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:45 pm

JespSwe wrote:

3-0 Proud

Also, I like PSV will definitely keeping an eye on them this season. I'm also really diggin' there away jersey Thumbs up

i am wondering the same... will PSV be in Europa??? cuz i would also like to root for them!! they are brilliant team..
Yes they'll be playing in the Europa League
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Shoutout to Abbiati for redeeming himself from that 1st leg goal, what a performance Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Casciavit wrote:
JespSwe wrote:POLI .... we got our own redondo!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean by that lol, Poli has a completely different style of play.
poli is technically pretty good but also contributes in defense and offense... his twists and turns reminded me a bit like redondo in this game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

3-0 Proud

Yes they'll be playing in the Europa League
rooting for PSV then! they played some great football. its just young and inexperience they let themselves down a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Ha knew we were gonna win but not like this. Predicted a 2-1.

Forza Milan drinking Forza Matri drinking 
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:The team is in a bad condition mentally, get ready to be underwhelmed tonight

Hope we get an easy group for the EL
El Shaarawy wrote:No chance, PSV have figured us out in the first leg. They'll go in guns blazing and destroy us. I only hope we are able to come out of this onslaught with at least 1 goal
I deserve a standing ovation Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Wow, what a great performance :')

Allegri deserves some mad kudos for this one. He showed all these days after the verona match their mistakes of the past, and gave our players the right spirit to triumph. This is one of those games that make me proud of Allegri, when he's bad you're like wtf, srsly? But when he has a good game plan (like against Barca 2-0), he's world class. Hope we continue down this road Smile

ps. FORZA MATRI Razz 
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 pm

inb4 we get a tough group
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 am

Great win. PSV were never in it. Good to see Boateng back in form.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:06 am

Champions League Playoff: AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven - Page 10 BSzbicxCEAAEYzR

DAT 30M CELEBRATION Afro

Matri Afro
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:37 am

PSV defender Jeffrey Bruma feels that AC Milan's clinical finishing made the difference in their Champions League playoff tie.

The Eredivisie giants were beaten 3-0 at San Siro on Wednesday after they were held to a 1-1 draw in the first leg at home, yet Bruma feels his inexperienced side were a little unlucky not to have progressed to the group stage.

"We lacked the killer instinct that Milan have and that's why they won. I think experience made the difference. They had four or five chances and scored three goals – this is the killer instinct that we don't have yet," Bruma told the official Uefa website.

"It was a good experience and we had a chance to go through as well. In the first game we were no worse than Milan and also Wednesday I think if we had made it 1-1 when we had the chance it would have been a different game.

"Then they made 2-0 and the game was nearly over. Obviously at this moment we are a bit angry but now we have to go on with the Europa League and give our best there."

Milan have been placed in pot two for Thursday evening's Champions League draw in Monaco, which takes place at 17:45CET.

Champions League Playoff: AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven - Page 10 Walter-White-Youre-Goddamn-Right
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 am

M99 wrote:PSV defender Jeffrey Bruma feels that AC Milan's clinical finishing made the difference in their Champions League playoff tie.

The Eredivisie giants were beaten 3-0 at San Siro on Wednesday after they were held to a 1-1 draw in the first leg at home, yet Bruma feels his inexperienced side were a little unlucky not to have progressed to the group stage.

"We lacked the killer instinct that Milan have and that's why they won. I think experience made the difference. They had four or five chances and scored three goals – this is the killer instinct that we don't have yet," Bruma told the official Uefa website.

"It was a good experience and we had a chance to go through as well. In the first game we were no worse than Milan and also Wednesday I think if we had made it 1-1 when we had the chance it would have been a different game.

"Then they made 2-0 and the game was nearly over. Obviously at this moment we are a bit angry but now we have to go on with the Europa League and give our best there."

Milan have been placed in pot two for Thursday evening's Champions League draw in Monaco, which takes place at 17:45CET.

Champions League Playoff: AC Milan vs PSV Eindhoven - Page 10 Walter-White-Youre-Goddamn-Right
Jeffery Bruma good defender! rooting for PSV in Europa and Eredivisie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10