S
Lupi
sportsczy
Kaladin
RealGunner
89 posters

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 35 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:25 pm

chad4401 wrote:who has arsenal bought other than yaya?

no one Very Happy

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 35 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:27 pm

If what people are saying about Yaya is true, he's a god awful finisher.

I'm so surprised Arsenal haven't bought anybody decent yet.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Benfica striker Nelson Oliveira to be loaned to Cardiff, according to Record.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm

AVB has now said Bale will not be sold for any price...
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Why are people surprised about Arsenal? It's World Class player or bust this year.

They already have an excellent young core just need 2/3 players to realistically compete for the title like the did in the Cex era.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:35 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:Sunderland have made an offer for highly-rated Napoli striker Lorenzo Insigne, according to the player’s agent.

Black Cats manager Paolo Di Canio is on the lookout for another striker after loaning Danny Graham to Hull City this week, and is hoping to pull off a coup by landing Insigne.

Crying or Very sad Looks like we are selling Alfred N'Diaye which is a shame, he did well since we signed him in Jan.

Thats just one part of the story.

His agent : "Napoli have said NO to Sunderland for dealing with the player and we are awaiting a contract renewal "

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/napoli/?action=read&idtmw=467650
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:Fiorentina could bid for DDR?

lol

He's the highest paid player in Serie A.They cant afford his wages let alone making an offer for him.

Although i would say Nainggloan would be a fantastic transfer for them and they would become Scudetto contenders in my book.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Ganso wrote:United are a joke, i feel like they are only pursuing Cesc (and maybe Bale) to say "we tried".Moyes and everyone else in the world know that Barcelona arent going to let Cesc go atm

A lot of that going on this window, to be honest.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Arsenal haven't bought anyone since they are trying to get cut price deals. They need to fork out the cash if they really want a player.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:-----------De Rossi---Strootman
--Lamela---------Pjanic---------Gervinho/Totti
--------------Osvaldo/Destro/Totti

or:

-------------------------De Rossi---
-------------------Strootman--Pjanic
Lamela-----------------------------------Gervinho/Totti
------------------Osvaldo/Destro/Totti

If they are keeping both Pjanic, and with the signing of Strootman, I don't see De Rossi staying honestly because if he is going to have to play that deep then you might as well take the cash and play Bradley there because he was far more consistent in the Destroyer/DM role for Roma. You can't have an inconsistent CM/DM like De Rossi in front of the defense if we actually intend on improving our overall team defense. Could he step it up yeah, it's hard to let a potentially world class player go, but I have higher aspirations for Roma and I don't want to wait for him to get his form together.

I like the way Garcia is letting the Midfield make runs right now and I think it'll only get better with Strootman. Good luck to the rest of Serie A, the best midfield in the league just got better.

GoonerJay29 wrote:This incredibly short report from tuttomercatoweb says that Gervinho to Roma could happen soon:

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/roma-la-prossima-settimana-si-puo-chiudere-per-gervinho-467584

Please stop with this crap, he's like cancer in the final third, no one wants cancer.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Keisuke Honda press, wants AC Milan right now. Monday there will be a meeting with the leaders at 12 with CSKA Moscow, the difference in time is 2 million. The Russian club asks 5, AC Milan with sponsors offer 3. This evening there will be another dinner with the sponsor that is pushing the operation is in port, and also the player wants to Italy immediately. So you try to close, and bring Honda in Italy on Tuesday and Wednesday.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:59 pm

@ moto

He is not that bad.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Apparently Roma brought back the retired No.6(of Aldair) and gave it to Strootman.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Honda to revive Milan Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Napoli have made new contacts with Madrid for Higuain given the difficulties in the Damiao deal.They have already spoken with Higuain's father but the engagement of the player and the situation related to the image rights remains to be understood-Sky Italia

Gonzalo Higuain and Napoli. HIs arrival is not impossible. Seen the difficulties in acquiring Leandro Damiao, Napoli has restarted their contacts with Real Madrid for the Argentine striker. In the last few days, Napoli had already spoken to Higuain’s father. There appears to be a chance the deal could happen, but the main hurdles are the player’s wages and the situation tied to his marketing rights.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Skysports wrote:Chris Hughton is prepared to let Leon Barnett leave Norwich City this summer, as he continues to chase attacking additions. The Canaries have been linked with Juventus forward Fabio Quagliarella and Catania's Maxi Lopez.

Quagliarella in EPL Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:27 pm

They will meet the new asking price of 37M only for RM to claim he's worth 60M because Cavani is worth 63M Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Creanga Ion wrote:
Skysports wrote:Chris Hughton is prepared to let Leon Barnett leave Norwich City this summer, as he continues to chase attacking additions. The Canaries have been linked with Juventus forward Fabio Quagliarella and Catania's Maxi Lopez.

What's so bad about that? He works pretty hard and he's definitely not weak.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Creanga Ion wrote:

What's so bad about that? He works pretty hard and he's definitely not weak.

I didn't say it's bad. I like the idea of seeing Quags in EPL. I always liked him and his style of play.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 pm

The 'lol' emoticon has confused me then.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The 'lol' emoticon has confused me then.

I used the 'lol' emoticon because Quagliarella played only for teams from Italy and it is a bit weird after so many years in Italy to see him playing in England but I was very glad to read that rumour Very Happy, honestly.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Yeah it would definitely be interesting.

But I don't think he's too keen on going from Juve to a lower midtable dog fight with 2% chance of silverware in the form of a domestic cup.

Although he's not a starter at Juve, he gets plenty of minutes so it's not like he's tripling his game time or anything.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 pm

depends how much he's on at Juve and how much/long a contract Norwich are offering. He's too good for them though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Firenze wrote:depends how much he's on at Juve and how much/long a contract Norwich are offering. He's too good for them though.

I believe they are offering him more than what he earns right now(which is 2.1m euros net) but i get the feeling he's holding out for a club that play in the CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:46 pm

It's not a Giac type situation

He's not on a very low wage. Can't remember what it is exactly but I doubt there would be an increase, definitely not a significant one.

And yeah he's too good for them, even though they're buying well so are most of the clubs around them with the new TV money so in terms of competing for anything, they still probably won't be.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 pm

According to my argentinian sauces Barcelona are going to have a meeting with ex N. Old Boys coach Martino Monday.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next