Jay29
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
SamuelJayC
58 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Chumlum Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:41 am

By the by, are there any halfway credible places linking Arsenal with El Shaarawy, or is the entirety of that just smoke & mirrors Twitterish stuff?

Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Manchester City are close to making Malaga playmaker Isco their third signing of the summer.ShockedShocked
If City continue like this, we have no chance at wining anything next year.

Are you guys sure we have to wait until July first to sign next Gervinho?Laughing

Cazorla is our best player. Cazorla had his best season and he will only get better.

You're being harsh here. I dont think adding Isco to city will propel them to untouchable status. If We can add Fellaini and a decent striker, I think we will be in contention of winning the league aswell. Ofcourse if our backline starts off where they left from last season. 
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 am

Chumlum wrote:By the by, are there any halfway credible places linking Arsenal with El Shaarawy, or is the entirety of that just smoke & mirrors Twitterish stuff?

Meh! He is good, but I doubt he would add anything else to what we are lacking. We are alright in the wide forward position. Plus, Milan are planning on building a team around him and Ballo ... so I dont see it happening. I think if we splash out on him, it would be money wasted.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:48 am

Pretty sure Madrid are favourite to sign Isco
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:51 am

Meh I am not bothered. Btw any development on Higuain? or Roonay?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 am

Navas, Fernandinho, Isco, Pellegrini and the window has not open yet.Laughing I am sure they are not done yet, Cavani could be their last signing.

I am not saying we should have signed any of them or had a chance just its funny how some teams get their player when they want and not when the window opens.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:54 am

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:Meh! He is good, but I doubt he would add anything else to what we are lacking. We are alright in the wide forward position. Plus, Milan are planning on building a team around him and Ballo ... so I dont see it happening. I think if we splash out on him, it would be money wasted.

I agree. The figures being thrown around him are way too high, and I honestly don't think he'll leave Milan this summer anyway. So I don't believe the reports. But since Wenger is a known admirer, and since Gervinho might depart, a small part of me remains curious if any place more substantive than eg CaughtOffside reported a bid or enquiry from Arsenal about SES. That's all.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:02 am

Pellegrini is a good manager, but in no way is he  better than Arsene. Maybe I am biased. If Arsenal bought Fernandinho, the media would be crucifying us saying we signed a player in in late 20s who was virtually a nobody until recently. 

Navas, is a winger who gives width to that city team (about to lose Dzeko btw). Better than the options we have currenty ? Walcott, OX, Poldi, Cazorla? Dont think so. 

Isco looks good, but again... doubt he will go to City over Madrid. 

As for Cavani, yea you are right... that would be a deadly accusation. Do realize that city are set to lose Tevez AND  Dzeko... Do you see Cavani alone compensating for those 2 (in terms of goals?)
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:12 am

Man City will try to buy the tittle back again at any coast, and Navas is better than any winger we have imo.

Cavani is a freak with the team City has, will break EPL record.

FFP any?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:20 am

Heard someone argue that we're not signing anyone as to avoid paying their wages for the month of June... Not sure if a signing's contract takes effect before July 1st or what but if that's legitimate then it gives this window (which hasn't bloody opened Razz ) some perspective.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:24 am

Okay Rap I know stats do not mean  everything BUT ... have a look. There is a reason why Navas was never picked by either Barca or Real.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 TW%20v%20JN

http://www.gunnerstown.com/arsenal/2013/6/6/mj-piece-needs-title
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:38 am

Apparently Marseille only want him on loan and not as a permanent signing.Further Marseille aren't too desperate for Gervinho as well.

Marseille’s assistant manager, Franck Passi told le10sport that their primary targets are Alessandrini, Cabella, Thauvin, Payet.

There was no mention of Gervinho Mad
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 am

São Paulo have officially signed free agent Denilson until 2017. Coach Ney Franco labels him "tactically perfect"

http://esportes.terra.com.br/futebol/volante-denilson-assina-renovacao-ate-2017-com-o-sao-paulo,5fe8e81e2424f310VgnCLD2000000ec6eb0aRCRD.html
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:53 am

Just need Bendy and Chamack to go as well Mad
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gee! Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:13 am

Goodbye Deni! Smile
Gee!
Gee!
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:45 am

Denielson will forever be that guy who  stoof in our way of getting Xabi Alanso ... and for that I say good fookin riddance. Useless player... cant believe he was getting 60/week.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 am

Reports on twitter Rooney was Spotted at The Emirates.roflrofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:09 am

lol lets see.. over the last 3 years many players have been spotted  near the emirates according to twitter. Lets revisit :

Jagielka
M'vila
Cahill
Goetze
Christopher samba NeutralLaughing
Hazard No

So we can just conclude that we wont be signing Roonay now Sad
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:09 am

Arsenal fans are such a desperate lot, we need to calm down seriously rofl
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 am

Yea we are like a sexually frustrated bunch. But then again, 8 years of misfiring/ dry spell will do that to anyone.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 am

lol Even if we get the players we need, I don't think the fans will be satisfied. Last years we signed Cazorla, Poldi and Giroud yet some fans weren't happy :facepalm:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:40 am

Benefica interested in Nicklas Bendtner

According to the Potuguese site Abola.pt Benfica are considering a move for Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner as he is wanted by their coach Jorge Jesus.

The site reports that the Danish forward was the subject of a conversation between the president of the club, Luis Filipe and the coach as they plan for the season ahead.     

Surprising that despite him being sh!te,he continues to be linked with good clubs.Pretty much sure he'll be off this season.
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:02 am

EL Patron wrote:lol Even if we get the players we need, I don't think the fans will be satisfied. Last years we signed Cazorla, Poldi and Giroud yet some fans weren't happy :facepalm:

Signing those three had more to do with replacing who we had sold the previous few years. Oh yea and then we sold RVP. So once again we were weaker than the previous year. Which was weaker than the year before that. So on and So on for the past 8 years.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 am

EL Patron wrote:lol Even if we get the players we need, I don't think the fans will be satisfied. Last years we signed Cazorla, Poldi and Giroud yet some fans weren't happy :facepalm:

you forgot, we sold the best striker in EPL if the world to our rivals. Sold Song to Barcelona.

What is there to be happy about?Mad

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:25 am

According to the Spanish football program Punto Pelota, Arsenal have turned their attentions to Carlos Castro, a 18 year old who has come up through the ranks of Sporting Gijon and has been called ‘the new David Villa’.

Of course, this wouldn’t possibly be ‘instead of’ David Villa who Arsenal tried to sign during the January transfer window, merely a move to replenish the depleted ranks of the academy due to the cull which recently took place.

http://goo.gl/JdZ7y
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Arsene Wenger would break transfer record for Higuain, according to the Guardian:

http://t.co/191HmZTDJQ

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next