Gil
forza.milan
dostoevsky
Forza
Milantildeath
44 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:44 pm

CSKA are nuts. anyway its no problem to us, we will get Honda, and hopefully we get ljajic in the same way as we do with honda lol Very Happy Very Happy 

eriken purchase would make life sweet!!! and our club can think of selling boateng or muntari

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 30 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by celikmilan Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Ericksen have to come as soon as tomorrow. We need player who can give a last pass and who can take corners and do something with it because we don't have it right now.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:34 pm

If we get Eriksen and Sakho/Astori, the market would be great. Honda would be the cherry on top
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Wouldn't want Astori, Sakho is defo better+younger

I think the signing we are gonna make is gonna depends on Wednesday night...as i said before, 30 mil on the line...
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 am

i have always said time and time again, that this team needs midfielders, technical creative midfielders who can dictate and hold possession well. that area has been completely ignored. i dont get it why milan has to eyeball only on forward area, where midfield and defense department is obvious weakness.

we are always going to be a club who will play catch up and get our sorry a.. kicked by top clubs as long as we have mediocre players...

muntari, antonini, nocerino, boateng, robinho, amelia and i am seriously pissed off how many times abbiati gets free ticket, he always messs up at important times... s.. t keeper. no wonder why he not part of our glorious days.

tired of this problem. ok our club wants a project, focused on youth, so focus on damn youth... when other clubs focus on youth, they completely focus on youth on every department. we are like just 2-3 youngsters promoted or in first team, suddenly gets impression that we have focused on youth!!

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 am

Genoa coach Fabio Liverani is said to be looking at one more forward player to compliment his squad and AC Milan’s Under 21 international, Riccardo Saponara, is being seriously considered.

Saponara featured last season in Serie B for Empoli, making 18 appearances and showing flashes of genius which secured a move back to parent club Milan for the current campaign. He has also hit the net three times in 19 appearances for the Italian U21 team and is considered an exciting prospect.

However, as reported by Tuttomercatoweb, the youngster may look at a move away from Milan to guarantee regular football and Genoa have expressed an early interest in bringing the player to the Stadio Luigi Ferraris.

Liverani has also looked at making a move for trequartista Alan Ruiz of Argentine club San Lorenzo as well as Chievo’s Adrian Stoian should the move for the Milanese player fail.

Whether the Rossoneri would consider letting Saponara leave after having lost their opening game to Hellas Verona on Saturday evening remains to be seen.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:02 am

L'Equipe
Left in the stands on Sunday to move to PSG Nantes ( victory Parisians, 2-1 ), Mamadou Sakho is even more determined to leave the champion title in France. It should, in the coming days, be an offer from AC Milan, one of its most serious courtiers. The Lombard club is poised to qualify for the group stage of the Champions League, plagued by defensive worries, Sakho made ​​a priority. This is great: from is a priority for the French international, skippered by Alex and probably Marquinhos for the position of second stopper alongside Thiago Silva. He has one year contract with PSG. More information in our newspaper on Monday
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the bad translation.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Goal.com reporting Ljajic will be joining when his contract expires.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Fiorentina star Adem Ljajic has decided to quit the club and has lined up a free transfer to AC Milan next summer.

The attacking midfielder has been given until Tuesday to decide whether to sign a new contract with the Italian club, with his current deal expiring next summer.

It is understood the Serbian has already made up his mind to leave Fiorentina and has agreed in principle to move to Milan at the end of the season.

Fiorentina would like to sell the Serbian before the transfer window closes next week so they do not lose Ljajic for nothing - but the player is determined to move to the San Siro.

Milan have already had an €8 million bid for the former Partizan man rejected this summer and they are now prepared to wait a year to sign him.

Atletico Madrid and Liverpool have been strongly linked with the 21-year-old, while he has been mooted as a potential target for Roma to replacement Tottenham-bound Erik Lamela.

Fiorentina coach Vincenzo Montella admitted over the weekend that he is “fed up” with speculation surrounding Ljajic’s future.

"I am fed up of the situation," Montella said. "I think he showed something in the second half of last season, proving that he appreciated the support shown to him by his team-mates, club and coach.

"I have neither the time nor the desire to wait for him, seeing as he’s not calm and not focused on his work."

The team's training session on Saturday was reportedly interrupted by a group of supporters, who heckled Ljajic about his desire to leave the club.

Montella added: "The fans can do what they want to, just like Adem. I don’t think a few jeers can condition a player or a club. At times, jeers are a sign of interest ..."

Ljajic has scored 16 times in 88 appearances during three years in Florence following his €8m transfer from Partizan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Milan will try to sign Matri if they qualify for the CL. An eventual arrival of Matri doesn't exclude the arrival of Ljajic. [Sky]

Wat...
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Rickinch wrote:Milan will try to sign Matri if they qualify for the CL. An eventual arrival of Matri doesn't exclude the arrival of Ljajic. [Sky]

Wat...
WTF? I don't understand this obsession with attackers. We don't even need them. Pazzo will be back next month. Honda and Ljajic will come in January and next summer. How many more do we need? Sign a CB FFS! Sakhoooo.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 am

Sakho is heavily overrated, I don't rate him any higher than what we have now starting. Apparently Roma has hijacked the deal anyway. Matri is not a bad choice seeing as we don't have the fox in the box with Pazzini out for half of the season, could be detrimental to our campaign.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:56 am

If I were Galliani I would loan Niang to Roma to get them away from Ljajic. Niang still needs to learn, and is VERY young and raw hence his inconsistency.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 am

Milantildeath wrote:Sakho is heavily overrated, I don't rate him any higher than what we have now starting. Apparently Roma has hijacked the deal anyway. Matri is not a bad choice seeing as we don't have the fox in the box with Pazzini out for half of the season, could be detrimental to our campaign.
He's only out for a month.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:09 am

Milantildeath wrote:If I were Galliani I would loan Niang to Roma to get them away from Ljajic. Niang still needs to learn, and is VERY young and raw hence his inconsistency.
This is a smart idea as long as Roma has no option to buy. However, I'm not sure that Niang will develop as well at Roma with the reduced playing time he will get.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:13 am

Forza wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:If I were Galliani I would loan Niang to Roma to get them away from Ljajic. Niang still needs to learn, and is VERY young and raw hence his inconsistency.
This is a smart idea as long as Roma has no option to buy. However, I'm not sure that Niang will develop as well at Roma with the reduced playing time he will get.
If his competition is Borriello and Gervinho, I like his chances
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:53 am

Milantildeath wrote:Sakho is heavily overrated, I don't rate him any higher than what we have now starting. Apparently Roma has hijacked the deal anyway. Matri is not a bad choice seeing as we don't have the fox in the box with Pazzini out for half of the season, could be detrimental to our campaign.
Ok, I have not seen enough of Sakho to be a fair judge of weather he is overrated or not. What I do know is that we need a new CB way more than another attacker.

And Sakho is a highly rated 23 year old CB with potential and is available at a relatively low price given his desire to leave and the fact that he has only a year remaining on his contract.

On the other hand, Matri is 29 and I don't see any place for him at all once we sign Honda (and possibly Ljajic) and Pazzo returns (which as Forza already pointed out is for another month and not half the season).
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:31 am

Surely will not be another month, we would not be looking as hard for an attacker. It's one month until he can step foot on a field again, another two or three until he can actually play.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 am

Milantildeath wrote:
Forza wrote:
Destro too, no?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:05 am

Forza wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
Forza wrote:This is a smart idea as long as Roma has no option to buy. However, I'm not sure that Niang will develop as well at Roma with the reduced playing time he will get.
Destro too, no?
I see them playing a 4-3-3 once they sign another forward, the 4-3-1-2 is just there right now given the players they have.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:13 am

Milantildeath wrote:Surely will not be another month, we would not be looking as hard for an attacker. It's one month until he can step foot on a field again, another two or three until he can actually play.
OK yeah. 1 month is a little too optimistic. But Allegri himself said in this interview that Pazzini will be back by the end of October. So say 2-3 months at max. We need to think ahead of that and not for the short term. We still have Balo, ES and Robinho that can all fill that role if needed. So why waste the little resources we have on a short term fix rather than solving a problem for the long run, i.e. CB.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:52 am

SES, Robinho, and even Balotelli aren't that "Fox in the Box" player, they all are what I call "spectacular play players". Without Pazzini we are missing that fox we need.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 am

Milantildeath wrote:SES, Robinho, and even Balotelli aren't that "Fox in the Box" player, they all are what I call "spectacular play players". Without Pazzini we are missing that fox we need.
I agree. However, it all comes back to the idea that with the limited funds that we have, and given an opportunity to choose between two similarly priced players, our money would be much better spent on a CB.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:21 am

Forza wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:SES, Robinho, and even Balotelli aren't that "Fox in the Box" player, they all are what I call "spectacular play players". Without Pazzini we are missing that fox we need.
I agree. However, it all comes back to the idea that with the limited funds that we have, and given an opportunity to choose between two similarly priced players, our money would be much better spent on a CB.
My point exactly. Thumbs up I agree with MTD, we don't have a true poacher or a "fox in the box" right now. But I'd rather we play without that guy for the next three months and improve our defense for the next few seasons than get another one of those short term fixes and get stuck with another scrub who takes up valuable space and contributes next to nothing.

Last edited by Il Diavolo on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:05 pm

another DiGOAT source saying: Ljajic is on his way to Roma. Roma will play Fio 10M + 3M in bonuses. Ljajic to do his medical check ups tomorrow.

F*ck this man
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Viola reveal Ljajic will leave this week.

According to reports in Italy, Roma are close to reaching an agreement with Fiorentina over the transfer fee for Serbian starlet Adem Ljajic.

Having been left out of the squad for the opening game of the season against Catania on Monday night, club owner Andrea Della Valle confirmed that he expects the talented youngster to leave in the next few days.

Despite their best efforts, Fiorentina have been unable to reach an agreement over a contract renewal with the 21-year-old and look set to deliver on their warning of selling him this summer.

Ljajic’s current deal expires at the end of the season, and the Viola are keen to avoid losing him for nothing as both AC Milan and Roma step up their interest.

It had been believed that Della Valle was opposed to selling to Milan after tense relations between the club arose due to the Rossoneri making an “inopportune” €8m bid last month.

However, he dismissed that notion last night and revealed “never say never” to a move to Milan, which is thought to be Ljajic’s preference.

Nevertheless, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Roma are willing to offer €10m for the starlet with additional bonuses potentially taking the deal up to Fiorentina’s €13m valuation.

With Erik Lamela expected to clinch his move to Tottenham in the coming days, it remains to be seen whether or not the Giallorossi can tie up a deal for Ljajic, as Milan are more than likely to return with an improved bid if they qualify for the Champions League.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next