Ganso
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Aguero and Chris Foy - Page 4 Empty Re: Aguero and Chris Foy

Post by julias Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:48 pm

So if I stamp on a player's head and the ref "partially" sees the "incident" and doesn't have the balls to deal with it properly that's ok?

What a bunch of f'n moronic fools

julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:25 pm

white_star wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:Aguero was a player that i had a huge respect for. I was a big fan of him since his Atleti days, when he was rumored to come to Chelsea i was over joyed! Until about an hour ago I still had respect for him. But now, he is being labeled as a di** in my dictionary, that was a proper di** move and he can go rot in hell for all I care. Football is a beautiful game, these di**s ruin the game, for everyone!

Nope your not overreacting at all. I take it you never saw a premier league game in the 90's because you would probably cry yourself to sleep with how brutal the game was.

I think this forum is too fragile for this sport I recomend ballet to you folks. It is pretty easy on the eyes and there is no violent conduct at all.

Ah, hows ballet working for you? Let me know. And when u r done rotating and etc etc, find a time machine so these players can play in the 90's. Would be helpful. Sadly for them these players were mostly little kids who weren't taller than 3-4 footballs. So if you bring back the time machine, and let me know about the ballet classes it would be lovely. Have a nice day, cheers.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:42 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
white_star wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:Aguero was a player that i had a huge respect for. I was a big fan of him since his Atleti days, when he was rumored to come to Chelsea i was over joyed! Until about an hour ago I still had respect for him. But now, he is being labeled as a di** in my dictionary, that was a proper di** move and he can go rot in hell for all I care. Football is a beautiful game, these di**s ruin the game, for everyone!

Nope your not overreacting at all. I take it you never saw a premier league game in the 90's because you would probably cry yourself to sleep with how brutal the game was.

I think this forum is too fragile for this sport I recomend ballet to you folks. It is pretty easy on the eyes and there is no violent conduct at all.

Ah, hows ballet working for you? Let me know. And when u r done rotating and etc etc, find a time machine so these players can play in the 90's. Would be helpful. Sadly for them these players were mostly little kids who weren't taller than 3-4 footballs. So if you bring back the time machine, and let me know about the ballet classes it would be lovely. Have a nice day, cheers.

Wtf are you talking about? I just let you know that the sport was more violent before and your acting like he killed Somone. Real it wasn't that bad Luis will live. Emotions get the better of people all the time and a little misconduct won't kill anyone. The FA should have fined and banned him for 3 hlgame to think about it and everyone would have moved on.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm

"I'll be back" ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

"It wasn't that bad" ~ White_Star

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" ~ Clark Gable
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Lex wrote:"I'll be back" ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

"It wasn't that bad" ~ White_Star

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" ~ Clark Gable

Ffs it wasn't people are too fragile nowadays I blame the hippies!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"Me comuniqué con David Luiz y me disculpé por lo que pasó durante el partido. Fue una reacción en caliente que yo no debería haber tenido".

"I taked to David Luiz and apologized for what happened at the match. It was a burst of anger that I should not have had."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:00 am

white_star wrote:

I have no problem with physical play

I have problems with people who try to injure and hurt players..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
white_star wrote:

I have no problem with physical play

I have problems with people who try to injure and hurt players..

Yes but you should know how it is because you play yourself. Sometimes emotions take over and things happen. I am not agreeing that it was a nice thing to do because it wasn't!! I just think people are taking this way out of context here. Hating on a player for this is useless. He apologized and should get a a fine and ban so he learns. It wasn't the first and won't be the last that's all I am saying. I had surgery on my knee 2 times because of bad fouls and I have never hated anyone for it. It happened and I knew signing up for football that I might get hurt.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:46 am

there's a difference between getting in a car accident because someone broke too late and someone purposely going out of their way to run into you.
When I play football I understand accidents happen but this was no accident and shouldn't be viewed as something small, was a pointless tackle that could injure someone, but people here make it seem like he is about to fire a gun at Luiz.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 am

white_star wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
white_star wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? I just let you know that the sport was more violent before and your acting like he killed Somone. Real it wasn't that bad Luis will live. Emotions get the better of people all the time and a little misconduct won't kill anyone. The FA should have fined and banned him for 3 hlgame to think about it and everyone would have moved on.

Hello again.If he killed someone I would post differently, trust me. Sadly for me, Aguero was one of my favourite players, and I hate players who play out of anger. If it was a word or two I can understand, but this was shameless. I've moved on, I might be a bit bitter about Aguero but I will not like that player anymore. end of story, lets go our seperate ways Smile Good day, Cheers Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"Me comuniqué con David Luiz y me disculpé por lo que pasó durante el partido. Fue una reacción en caliente que yo no debería haber tenido".

"I taked to David Luiz and apologized for what happened at the match. It was a burst of anger that I should not have had."

Good to hear. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4