CBarca
Donuts
BarcaKizz
61 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by free_cat Wed May 29, 2013 9:40 am

Donuts wrote:We should stop trying to look for forwards, and sell Sanchez, we can keep Deulofeu in the process, we should only be focusing on defence for now.

There, fixed for you.

BarcaKizz wrote:Rumoured to be looking at another 'Llarson #9' signing lol. Plenty of rumours today about picking up a second forward.

We should look no further than Claudio Pizarro, who is on a free, if we do this.

Pizarro is on a free? He's very old though.
I wouldn't mind Roque Santa Cruz on a loand or Valdez on cheap, they are very good headers.
Sport rumours that we could go for Bony, and I would really like this option. He's a good header but a dynamic and fast forward too.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 am

free_cat wrote:
Donuts wrote:We should stop trying to look for forwards, and sell Sanchez, we can keep Deulofeu in the process, we should only be focusing on defence for now.

There, fixed for you.
Pedro and Sanchez are both useless, but Sanchez atleast can play three positions which could be a handy sub.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed May 29, 2013 10:03 am

how would u guys feel about Company?
I always like the guy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 am

Yeah saw Bony rumour... I'm not really for it just because it would cost money and we have quite a lot of forwards already. I believe some of our players will come good. We should spend the money elsewhere.

I wouldn't bother so much on looking for another forward, but if they want one, then I'd go for Pizarro. He's old but who cares, he still looks decent... Bayern gave him a 1 year contract, we can do the same.

Actually Santa Cruz's contract is expiring too. However, I assume he'll negotiate with Malaga. He's interesting, though I think Pizarro's 'happy to sit on the bench' attitude would be valuable. Santa Cruz still wants to play, and fair enough.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 29, 2013 12:31 pm

danyjr wrote:He was loaned out to Bolton?
E
Oh yeah your right. But still the point was I think those who don't want him loaned feel he should (not to be confused with would) play a role.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Don't really like Luiz or Kompany. Don't dislike them but see some flaws I don't like.

David Luiz has become a little overrated on the ball. He isn't a passer, he's a dribbler. He can play a couple long passes but ask him to make good passing decision.many errors. He hasn't been better in midfield like people say either.

I think he is very good as a 1v1 defender but positionally and just common sense defendn he still has to
Kompany isn't leaving but even if he did..I think he struggles in open spaces on counter attacks.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm praying to come on here and read that Barça accepted Man Utd's bid for Cesc. It would give us more bank for the summer + Thiago would get he assurance that we are committed to move forward with him as our future.

Like some one pointed out earlier, with Neymar arriving that means Iniesta is likely to not play the left wing ever again (which is a good thing, he should of never been there in the first place). So now that means Cesc and Iniesta rotating and Thiago and Xavi rotating (and Song and Busi at DM). The only issue with the mid is that Cesc does not want to rotate. So maybe the Neymar signing is the end of not just Villa, but also Cesc? He must know he won't bench Iniesta or move him to another position just so he can play now with Neymar on the team.

If the Neymar signing pushes Cesc to leave this summer I will be so happy Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 29, 2013 4:01 pm

windkick, by any chance if we agreed, do you think Fabregas will agree to go to ManUtd? I don't think he will do to Arsenal fans what van Persie did.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Johann Cruyff has said that Tito Vilanova should resign because Barca is a job you should take on only if you are 100% and Tito should instead concentrate completely on his health.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Johann Cruyff has said that Tito Vilanova should resign because Barca is a job you should take on only if you are 100% and Tito should instead concentrate completely on his health.

I agree, as of late he has been missing all practices due to his trips to New York to get checkups, I understand its the end of the season and matches are pointless but the man is clearly not focused and rightfully shouldn't be.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

It is true that Moyes is after Fàbregas and I'm sure they would pay €25 million for his services, easily. That being said I cannot see it happening. The player clearly would not want to leave for an EPL team other than Arsenal.

Agree with Cruyff totally. Poor management by the sleeping Barcelona board, they think success comes easily.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 29, 2013 9:22 pm

What do you want them to do? Fire Tito because he is sick? That humanity....
I hate the board the most, but there's no right call with tito's situation.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 10:16 pm

free_cat wrote:What do you want them to do? Fire Tito because he is sick? That humanity....
Mutual termination the guy needs to worry about himself, and he could hold us back with his sickness and more importantly hold himself back.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 29, 2013 11:47 pm

messixaviesta wrote:windkick, by any chance if we agreed, do you think Fabregas will agree to go to ManUtd? I don't think he will do to Arsenal fans what van Persie did.

Well....who knows. I do know Cesc is a hardcore Gunner. But I also know he wants regular playing time, which is something he will not get until Iniesta retires lol.

He wouldn't be leaving the way RVP did either, going directling from Arsenal to Man Utd because he wanted to win titles. Which is a big insult from RVP to the fans imo. I think people understand he left to be with his child hood club and he didnt live up to the billing, and that now Man Utd want him. Nothing wrong with that. Also, he is bff's with RVP; so he would get to be with his friend again
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 am

Marc Bartra looking to go on loan to either West Ham or Crystal Palace. The move could easily improve his physicality and strength aspect of his game though I prefer if he stays...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 am

I like how our backline needs the most help, and has had the most injuries, and we are rumored to be loaning out our brightest prospect at CB.

wtf....

How about we sell them Masch? lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barcaholic Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2013/05/29/4012636/galatasaray-reject-17-million-barcelona-bid-for-muslera?ICID=H

Didn't know that he was a target...

I hope it doesn't go through. if Barca are paying 20 mil for a gk I'd rather they sign Ter stegen this season. Otherwise, they should go for Julio Cesar IMO. QPR relegated and I think they would prefer getting rid of his high wages. Barca could get him practically for free. that would buy them at least an extra year.
barcaholic
barcaholic
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 am

BS imo

Muslera hasn't been a target and even if he was he's not worth that money from what I've watched and I don't see Barca wanting him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu May 30, 2013 4:42 am

free_cat wrote:there's no right call with tito's situation.

cat, very well said. These matters are so delicate that there's hardly ever a right call. If you take one kind of action you will be subject to all kinds of criticism and if you do the opposite then you will have to suffer for it. All I will say right now is that if Tito offers to step down we shouldn't try to convince him to stay on. However the ball is pretty much totally in Tito's court.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu May 30, 2013 4:45 am

windkick wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:windkick, by any chance if we agreed, do you think Fabregas will agree to go to ManUtd? I don't think he will do to Arsenal fans what van Persie did.

Well....who knows. I do know Cesc is a hardcore Gunner. But I also know he wants regular playing time, which is something he will not get until Iniesta retires lol.

He wouldn't be leaving the way RVP did either, going directling from Arsenal to Man Utd because he wanted to win titles. Which is a big insult from RVP to the fans imo. I think people understand he left to be with his child hood club and he didnt live up to the billing, and that now Man Utd want him. Nothing wrong with that. Also, he is bff's with RVP; so he would get to be with his friend again

Interesting reply. I think if Arsenal want him back he will be expected to look at that possibility first. Otherwise my feeling is he is better off looking at Bundesliga (BVB), Seria A (Inter, Juve) and Ligue 1 (PSG, Monaco).

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu May 30, 2013 4:47 am

The Sanchez wrote:Marc Bartra looking to go on loan to either West Ham or Crystal Palace. The move could easily improve his physicality and strength aspect of his game though I prefer if he stays...

Yes that rumor about Bartra going on loan is becoming pretty strong. So with Abidal sure to leave and then this I suppose we need to buy at least two center backs.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 am

Can't really blame Bartra. 5th choice CB even without this new one we're buying, and none others are on their way out. Next season he will be 6th choice.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 30, 2013 6:16 am

Apparently Muniesa is leaving for free this summer to Real Sociedad.

I had such high hopes for that guy. I honestly believed he would be our Puyol replacement. Those damn injuries...

I wonder what will happen of Fontas
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 am

It’s official then. We will play with no defense next year :facepalm:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 am

Donuts wrote:
free_cat wrote:What do you want them to do? Fire Tito because he is sick? That humanity....
Mutual termination the guy needs to worry about himself, and he could hold us back with his sickness and more importantly hold himself back.

Mutual means both parties agree. Tito doesn't agree so far. Hence the difficult situation.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 am

messixaviesta wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:Marc Bartra looking to go on loan to either West Ham or Crystal Palace. The move could easily improve his physicality and strength aspect of his game though I prefer if he stays...

Yes that rumor about Bartra going on loan is becoming pretty strong. So with Abidal sure to leave and then this I suppose we need to buy at least two center backs.

But didn't you remember that Song, Adriano and Busquests are all very solid replacements?
Our board :facepalm:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next