Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Deulofeu to Dortmund on loan

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by danyjr Tue May 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Because you loan out your worse players, who eventually get sold because they either can't get play time in their teams or they don't turn out to be class players Barcelona would want to take back. Why didn't Barcelona loan out Thiago last season? Now he's contemplating the option to leave because Fàbregas gets more playing time solely because of the long ass transfer saga of Barcelona trying to bring him home. None of you should hold grudges against Thiago if he decides to leave.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Welcome to Manchester United Thiagito cheers
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue May 28, 2013 10:11 pm

He's the type of player United need badly.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You are right Danyjr but problem is if he goes to Dortmund he will get no game time at all so defeats the purpose of a loan.

No game time at all? Who's gonna eat all Deulofeu's game time? That scrub called Grossekruts or that guy that only runs called Kuba? Or that other brazilian teenager called Bernard?

I think you underate Deulofeu, he is a pure talent.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Personally hope if he moves it's to City.

Also danyjr I agree, we only loan out the bad players, but that's because as a club we only loan players if we no longer believe in them. So if Deu is loaned that bodes bad for his club prospects.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 28, 2013 10:31 pm

I wouldn't hold any grudge against Thiago if he leaves, it's the board and Tito's fault. Well, I lie, I would hold a grudge as I would like him to stay and fight.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 29, 2013 12:44 am

danyjr wrote:He's the type of player United need badly.

lol no he isnt. We need a martinez type player. Vidal would be perfect as well.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 1:00 am

free_cat wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You are right Danyjr but problem is if he goes to Dortmund he will get no game time at all so defeats the purpose of a loan.

No game time at all? Who's gonna eat all Deulofeu's game time? That scrub called Grossekruts or that guy that only runs called Kuba? Or that other brazilian teenager called Bernard?

I think you underate Deulofeu, he is a pure talent.

Kuba does a lot more than just run, he's very important to Dortmund and as of right now is ahead of someone like Deulofeu.

I will accept Grosskreutz how ever, but i don't expect Grosskreutz to start anywhere near the midfield next season.

Fullback cover at best.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed May 29, 2013 1:18 am

I think the reason why Barca like Dortmund is that Klopp does give youngsters a chance. Its not like Barca won't discuss the plan with them first either.

I'd expect him to get quite a bit of time since Gotze is leaving.

Dzeko?
Deulo - Reus - Kuba

Likely they'll go for someone like Erikson too, but I still don't think that puts Deulo too far down the list. Him and Grosskreutz would be backups across the line there... and like Free says, he has better qualities than him.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 1:22 am

When we loan, we'll probably never see them again, move on our bad coach is ruining the youth.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed May 29, 2013 1:24 am

BarcaKizz wrote:I think the reason why Barca like Dortmund is that Klopp does give youngsters a chance. Its not like Barca won't discuss the plan with them first either.

I'd expect him to get quite a bit of time since Gotze is leaving.

Dzeko?
Deulo - Reus - Kuba

Likely they'll go for someone like Erikson too, but I still don't think that puts Deulo too far down the list. Him and Grosskreutz would be backups across the line there... and like Free says, he has better qualities than him.

Eriksen* would start ahead of Deulo regardless.

Also, Dortmund are pursuing Kevin De Bruyne and Bernard, who would both also be ahead of Deulo in the depth charts.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 am

Well if they get all these players its not a great idea, but you'd think they wouldn't.

Of course Eriksen starts ahead, I said he'd send Deulo down the list. However, even if there are 2 new attacking mids. He'd still be #5 for 3 positions. Dunno, I have a feeling if he went it'd be good for him, but I'd rather we keep him. I think we'll have too many forwards though...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed May 29, 2013 2:17 am

As many have said don't think Duef will get as much game time with the possible transfers they could be making...
I prefer if he doesn't go on loan due to how we don't use them again but also feel like he will not get any game time especially with Neymar coming in...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 29, 2013 2:58 am

Got this garbage rumor from General Section - Barcelona have submitted an offer of €17m + Alexis Sánchez to Chelsea for the acquisition of Juan Mata - El Economista.

I am completely down to sell Alexis + cash for a defender though.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed May 29, 2013 3:00 am

If/when Martinez takes over Everton they'll be short on attacking options that fit his preferred approach AND the cash needed to buy players, so they'd probably be open to loans and able to provide some real playing time. Not sure if the Premier League is a preferred destination for Barca youth loans though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed May 29, 2013 3:00 am

windkick wrote:Got this garbage rumor from General Section - Barcelona have submitted an offer of €17m + Alexis Sánchez to Chelsea for the acquisition of Juan Mata - El Economista.

I am completely down to sell Alexis + cash for a defender though.
David Luiz? It's been suggested that Mourinho isn't a fan of his...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 29, 2013 3:43 am

I'm not convinced David Luiz is a good enough player for Barca.

People are already pissed about the amount of mistakes Masch made in high profile games and in general despite being an all around decent defender against the majority of La Liga opposition (and I can't blame them, I'm one of them). People also get angry at some of the cheap goals Pique can give away through a lack of concentration.

David Luiz doesn't really offer anything better than either IMO. He's very good technically obviously, but he's not the world class defender Barca need. I doubt he's one to lead the back line like Pique needs either. Barca need someone who can replace Puyol...David Luiz sounds more like a Pique back up to me and I shudder at the thought of seeing him play with Pique.

It's been iterated on here more than a few times and I agree, Barca don't need a technically great CB, we have Pique for that. Barca need a leader, a real defender, and someone that can do his job well and leave the other fluffy stuff to the likes of Pique and Busquets.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 29, 2013 4:46 am

What I mean when I say he doesn't offer anything better...that was poor wording, what I mean is that he has the same faults as both. He's been pretty error prone since coming to Chelsea- whether he has evolved out of that would be better answered by someone who watches Chelsea every week. I despise the club and rarely watch them tbh.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 29, 2013 5:01 am

Not a big fan of Luiz either to be honest. I mean there was a reason why he did better at DM than at CB this past season. He needed some players behind him backing up. And is also too much like Pique, when we need some one more like Puyol who will sit back and do the dirty work when Pique decides to run forward like he is Rivaldo all of a sudden.

Honestly I would shoot for Sakho or Subotic. I think they can get the job done that we need and won't cost an arm and a leg.

I wonder if we do somehow land Mata (and at the same time get rid of Alexis!), that hopefully that means Cesc is out or Deulofeu wont go on loan. Mata would strictly be used on the right wing I'm assuming.

Btw, whos keeping track of how much money we have in our war chest?

Wasnt it 45M to start off for the summer?

minus the 28M for Neymar
plus the 5M for Bojan
the rumored 12M for Villa from Spurs

that means right now we have around 34M give or take to work with for the summer? We can buy Ter Stegen with about 10M, which I think is his release clause. I'm sure Monaco will give us more than 10M for Valdes, or atleast as much. Which means the Valdes sell will automatically cancel out the money we spend for Ter Stegen-still leaving us with 34M to work with. That's not bad at all. With 34M we can still get a quality CB, and another random back up position player.

Other things to keep in mind

Reina will cost us round 8M or so (does anybody else agree on that figure?). I'd rather just use one of our Barca B players or Pinto for the lesser matches to be honest than to spend on Reina. He seriously is on a decline but all rumors point to us signing him. On the other hand, he would likely get the Pinto matches, which is an upgrade

Other players that are likely out and we should be receiving some cheese for
- Jona Dos Santos; (Betis interested to replace the Cañas/Beñat hole left in there midfield). He should take it, he would get plenty of playing time there
- Fontas; will be returning from loan from Mallorca. Mallorca will not be able to keep him since they are likely relegated. We won't get much for him, but odds are he is for sure leaving this summer
- Afellay; really like this kid but he is made of glass. Just no way he isn't sold this summer as well
- Cuenca; another kid I am a fan off-but there really isn't much room for him unless we sell either Alexis or Pedro
-Abidal; we are letting him walk this summer for free which will open up some money from his wages being taken off the books

So over all, we can probably make a total of 8-10M off these random sales as well-adding to the 34M we would already have to work with which isnt bad. Bringing our possible summer war chest to 42M

Also, according to ESPN, Man Utd/Moyes are willing to offer Barça 25M for Cesc. They should take that shit and run. It would be a great move for all parties involved. Not only that they are also interested in Thiago. I'd rather they sell Cesc and keep Thiago and get that 25M while they are at it.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1462772/united-open-talks-sign-fabregas?cc=5901
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 am

free_cat wrote:I wouldn't hold any grudge against Thiago if he leaves, it's the board and Tito's fault. Well, I lie, I would hold a grudge as I would like him to stay and fight.

To be very honest and brutal above all I think it's Pep's fault because he forced the signing of Fabregas on all of us. Whether it was just to fulfill his old promise to Cesc or he really thought he would be of great benefit I cannot say. What I do think though is by December 2011 Pep realized that this was not working and neither were his experiments for the season, very unlike what happened in the previous three seasons. It's then that he decided to leave Barcelona. Not trying to put down Pep. We all admire him and miss him. His contributions are immeasurable. However it does come to mind at times that if he made major changes in the summer of 2011 he should have stayed longer to deal with their effect or he should have made the decision to leave us earlier and not made those changes.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 7:38 am

if you guys buy David Luiz, i'll regularly visit your board for post-game reactions. Particularly interested in Dani's take on Pique-Luiz Laughing

just as a snippet, i stopped watching some chelsea games when Luiz played CB because his position cluelessness was driving me crazy... it was that bad. Nice shot and nice pass... sure. Defense ability... not so much Laughing why do you think benitez moved him to DM when all he had was ivanovic, cahill and terry at CB while having ramires, mikel, lampard, oscar, etc at CM /DM?

Truly terrible defender and, believe me, if you look tactically unaware as a CB in EPL where it's not that complicated, you will look like a buffoon in La Liga.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed May 29, 2013 8:29 am

Rumoured to be looking at another 'Llarson #9' signing lol. Plenty of rumours today about picking up a second forward.

We should look no further than Claudio Pizarro, who is on a free, if we do this.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 9:07 am

We should stop trying to look for forwards, and sell Pedro, Sanchez can provide width and #9 and we can keep Deulofeu in the process, we should only be focusing on defence for now.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 29, 2013 9:11 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Rumoured to be looking at another 'Llarson #9' signing lol. Plenty of rumours today about picking up a second forward.

We should look no further than Claudio Pizarro, who is on a free, if we do this.

Good point. Take someone who will be used to sitting on the bench and yet capable of contributing when needed. Henrik Larsson in those days was a superb signing for us.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 29, 2013 9:40 am

Donuts wrote:We should stop trying to look for forwards, and sell Sanchez, we can keep Deulofeu in the process, we should only be focusing on defence for now.

There, fixed for you.

BarcaKizz wrote:Rumoured to be looking at another 'Llarson #9' signing lol. Plenty of rumours today about picking up a second forward.

Pizarro is on a free? He's very old though.
I wouldn't mind Roque Santa Cruz on a loand or Valdez on cheap, they are very good headers.
Sport rumours that we could go for Bony, and I would really like this option. He's a good header but a dynamic and fast forward too.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next